Rerun
12-03-2005, 12:45 AM
One of my favorite shows.

Everybody Loves Raymond is great also.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 01:16 AM
One of my favorite shows.

Everybody Loves Raymond is great also.

Seinfeld. Now that is a show of unparalleled greatness. You guys would laugh if you knew some of the corny shows I still watch from my childhood.:D

Rerun
12-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Seinfeld. Now that is a show of unparalleled greatness. You guys would laugh if you knew some of the corny shows I still watch from my childhood.:D

I love Seinfeld too.

I watch these shows all the time.

Even Stevens
Lizzy McGuire
Boy Meets World
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Saved By The Bell
Full House
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Arested Development

I use to love the following shows but they are not on tv anymore.

Clarissa Explains it All
Are you afraid of the dark
The Wonder Years
Salute Your Shorts
Goosebumps

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 01:45 AM
I love Seinfeld too.

Even Stevens
Lizzy McGuire
Boy Meets World
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Saved By The Bell
Full House
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Arested Development

Clarissa Explains it All
The Wonder Years
Salute Your Shorts
Goosebumps

Oh man. Salute your shorts is a classic!
Are you afraid of the dark was awesome.

The Wonder years comes on TV land occasionally still I think. Another classic. Good ol' Kevin.

Clarissa explains it all. This is bringing back memories!

The Cosby show is another good one.

Saved by the bell is an all time favorite. Boy meets World is awesome ( LMAO, I used to be in love with Tapanga). Full House, hell, I go to sleep to Full House all of the time.

Even Stevens, Lizzie.... both old favorites. I used to have a crush on Lizzie too. hahaa

We would make good friends. All of those are shows that I still watch. I either go to sleep to Nick at Nite or Sports Center.

Favorite movie of all time: The Sandlot. That is the greatest movie ever made. I have seen that movie over 100 times. That is what childhood and growing up should be.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Oh man. Salute your shorts is a classic!
Are you afraid of the dark was awesome.

The Wonder years comes on TV land occasionally still I think. Another classic. Good ol' Kevin.

Clarissa explains it all. This is bringing back memories!

The Cosby show is another good one.

Saved by the bell is an all time favorite. Boy meets World is awesome ( LMAO, I used to be in love with Tapanga). Full House, hell, I go to sleep to Full House all of the time.

Even Stevens, Lizzie.... both old favorites. I used to have a crush on Lizzie too. hahaa

We would make good friends. All of those are shows that I still watch. I either go to sleep to Nick at Nite or Sports Center.

Favorite movie of all time: The Sandlot. That is the greatest movie ever made. I have seen that movie over 100 times. That is what childhood and growing up should be.

Oh! Another show I used to love but doesn't show anymore is Growing Pains. I love that show. God bless the late 80's and early 90's with all of these great shows.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Shoot man, you are right on the money.

Most nights I crash about 4 or 4:30 am while watching Full House on Nick.

Sometimes I will fall asleep a little early like at 2 watching Fresh Prince.

Great shows.

Cosby is the man.

As far as movies go, I love sports and comedy movies.

Sandlot = awesome

Bull Durham - awesome

Field Of Dreams = How I picture heaven. non stop baseball playing with my buddies.

Tommy Boy, Office Space, Goonies, Karate Kid, Billy Madison, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Van Wilder, Eurotrip, Breakfast Club = CLASSICS

That movie that came out about 2 months back called Waiting was grea too. It was that one about the people working in a restaurant.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Growing Pains was awesome dude.

I love that theme song to it.

Show me that smile again. Don’t waste another minute on your cryin’.
We're nowhere near the end.The best is ready to begin. Oooohhh. As long as we got each other We got the world spinnin right in our hands.
Baby you and me, we gotta be
The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin

sorry, its a good song though :p

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 01:59 AM
Shoot man, you are right on the money.

Most nights I crash about 4 or 4:30 am while watching Full House on Nick.

Sometimes I will fall asleep a little early like at 2 watching Fresh Prince.

Great shows.

Cosby is the man.

As far as movies go, I love sports and comedy movies.

Sandlot = awesome

Bull Durham - awesome

Field Of Dreams = How I picture heaven. non stop baseball playing with my buddies.

Tommy Boy, Office Space, Goonies, Karate Kid, Billy Madison, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Van Wilder, Eurotrip, Breakfast Club = CLASSICS

That movie that came out about 2 months back called Waiting was grea too. It was that one about the people working in a restaurant.

Ahh, your taste is superrior. All great movies. Field of dreams.. that is a dream. Another one I like is Ferris Bueller. That movie is a friggen all time great.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Growing Pains was awesome dude.

I love that theme song to it.

sorry, its a good song though :p

Oh man... LMFAO! That brings back some hardcore memories. That song is so kick ***.They need to come out with Growing pains on DVD. Do you ever watch those shows that tell you about behind the scenes of all these classics and where they are now? I love those.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:03 AM
I just watched that movie a few days back.

Always great for some laughs.

Mr Rooney - "Farris has been absent nineeeee timmesssssss"

hahahahaha

rofl

lmao

lmfao

hahaha rofllmfaoroflhahahahahahahahahaha

I think Topango from Boy Meets World is still fine. Let me go find some pics

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:06 AM
I just watched that movie a few days back.

Always great for some laughs.

Mr Rooney - "Farris has been absent nineeeee timmesssssss"

hahahahaha

rofl

lmao

lmfao

hahaha rofllmfaoroflhahahahahahahahahaha

I think Topango from Boy Meets World is still fine. Let me go find some pics

LMFAO ahhahahahhaahaha. That movie cracks me up just thinking about it.

Put em on here if you find any. She was my dream growing up. Those sexy pouty lips.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:12 AM
http://www.tomkobeer.com/images/df95.jpg

I have always liked the girl from Even Stevens though...

http://www.versiontwo.org/abstract/christy_carlson_romano_029.jpg

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:15 AM
http://www.tomkobeer.com/images/df95.jpg

I have always liked the girl from Even Stevens though...

http://www.versiontwo.org/abstract/christy_carlson_romano_029.jpg

She is really pretty. I was going to say that earlier but couldn't remember her name. Something about her look makes her seem really genuine like she would probably be a good person.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:18 AM
She is really pretty. I was going to say that earlier but couldn't remember her name. Something about her look makes her seem really genuine like she would probably be a good person.

Ren was her name. I don't know if you watch or have watched Smallville but another girl who I think is unbelievably beautiful is Lana on that show. The girl Clark has the crush on throught the show. Something about her just does it for me.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:22 AM
http://www.afterellen.com/TV/Photos/smallville-lana.jpg

Me too. She is the kind of girl I can bring to meet my parents.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:25 AM
http://www.afterellen.com/TV/Photos/smallville-lana.jpg

Me too. She is the kind of girl I can bring to meet my parents.

Yeah, she is the kind of girl who could make you fall in love by just looking at her. LMAO, sad, but it is true.

BTW, I have been humming/singing that Growing Pains song everysince you put it up. hahahaha

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:28 AM
hahah It's a good song.

So is the theme to Bevery Hills 90210.

Yea, I use to like that show too.

And I will admit to this also.

I watch Laguna Beach, Next, Made, Real World on MTV.

What can I say, I like those shows. :o :o :o

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 02:28 AM
I love Seinfeld too.

Even Stevens
Lizzy McGuire
Boy Meets World
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Saved By The Bell
Full House
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Arested Development

Clarissa Explains it All
The Wonder Years
Salute Your Shorts
Goosebumps

I don't need to see anything else but The Wonder Years. In my mind that is the greatest show of my generation. I loved that show and still do. I have many episodes on tape and it is a wish of mine for it to be released on DVD.
I have always wondered how you can have shows such as Boy Meets World on DVD but no Wonder Years.
Thanks Headliner for regonizing what is in my mind the best tv show ever, The Wonder Years.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:30 AM
I don't need to see anything else but The Wonder Years. In my mind that is the greatest show of my generation. I loved that show and still do. I have many episodes on tape and it is a wish of mine for it to be released on DVD.
I have always wondered how you can have shows such as Boy Meets World on DVD but no Wonder Years.
Thanks Headliner for regonizing what is in my mind the best tv show ever, The Wonder Years.

Sophomore year in high school, which I guess was like 2001, in my health class, we watched pretty much the whole series of the Wonder Years because the show dealt with a lot of the situations we discussed in health class such as becoming an adult and the pressures and struggles, etc.

A great show!

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:33 AM
hahah It's a good song.

So is the theme to Bevery Hills 90210.

Yea, I use to like that show too.

And I will admit to this also.

I watch Laguna Beach, Next, Made, Real World on MTV.

What can I say, I like those shows. :o :o :o

The Real World is the sh**! Next, another show I watch late at night. Laguna Beach, I guess we are like chicks but I watch it too.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:36 AM

I agree with you whole heartedly. That show is...well... simply amazing. Someone needs to get that out on DVD. I would soo tell my mom to buy it for me for XMAS. I must admit, I was saddened when Kevin and Wendy didn't end up together. And the dad dying. That was alll terrible news for me.:( I feel sorry for the generations that will not experience The Wonder Years.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:37 AM
The Real World is the sh**! Next, another show I watch late at night. Laguna Beach, I guess we are like chicks but I watch it too.

I do not know what it is but I feel like I am watching a show about my high school years. The situations and relationships the people have on there are very similar to what I went thru and saw with others in high school.

PLUS - The girls, LC especially are amazingly hot.

I use to date a girl that resembles Kristen-the main blonde girl.

That, my friend, is a story I will telll you sometime while we toss some Lone Stars back

hahahahahahahaha ROFL hahahahahahahaha

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Sophomore year in high school, which I guess was like 2001, in my health class, we watched pretty much the whole series of the Wonder Years because the show dealt with a lot of the situations we discussed in health class such as becoming an adult and the pressures and struggles, etc.

A great show!

Indeed. It sure did with many aspects of life in high school. I remember my senior year in high school, 99-2000 they had a Wonder Years marathon on Nick at Nite, well I told my girl friend after a game that I was going home with my mom to catch the end of this marathon. I watched the show religously when it was in the air, but I wanted to catch the marathon as well. We had our VCR set and when we got home we played the tape. My GF nefver watched the show and came home with us to watch the show. Needless to say she was balling during the final episode.
I will never forget that show and the closing naration as Kevin was talking about what had been going on since the 4th of July Parade. When Wayne took over hte furniture shop after Jack died then how him and Winny did not marry each other but remained the best of friends and he met her at the airport when she came back from Paris along with his wife and kid. Then the closing naration remains the best of any show ever.

"Growing up happens in a heartbeat, one day your in diapers and the next your gone, but the memories of childhood remain with you for the long haul. I remember a place, a town and a hosue like a lot of other houses with a yard like a lot of other yards on a street like a lot of other streets, and the thing is, I look back on these years with wonder"

To me that sums of life, cause I can relate to just about everything that has to say.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:43 AM
I do not know what it is but I feel like I am watching a show about my high school years. The situations and relationships the people have on there are very similar to what I went thru and saw with others in high school.

That, my friend, is a story I will telll you sometime while we toss some Lone Stars back

I feel you on that... I did see it.... but it isn't what I experienced. You are going to laugh at this but my HS experience was closer to Boy Meets World.. LMAO... I had me a Tapanga throught HS.

As far as trading stories over some Lonestars... count me in.:cool:

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 02:47 AM

Man that is how the wonder years is for me. I have still not gotten over my ex, she is married now with a 1 year old girl, I was there the day she got married as well as at the hospital when she gave birth. We ramain very close. There is a lot of symbolisim between our relationship and Kevin and Winnys. We grew up together due to our parents being close friends, we were together from 7th grade till our sophmore year in college. When we broke up I was beside myself. However we still remain the best of friends and she married a great guy.
When and if that show comes out on DVD I will buy multiple copies because I want my kids to experience the greatness of that show.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:47 AM
Indeed. It sure did with many aspects of life in high school. I remember my senior year in high school, 99-2000 they had a Wonder Years marathon on Nick at Nite, well I told my girl friend after a game that I was going home with my mom to catch the end of this marathon. I watched the show religously when it was in the air, but I wanted to catch the marathon as well. We had our VCR set and when we got home we played the tape. My GF nefver watched the show and came home with us to watch the show. Needless to say she was balling during the final episode.
I will never forget that show and the closing naration as Kevin was talking about what had been going on since the 4th of July Parade. When Wayne took over hte furniture shop after Jack died then how him and Winny did not marry each other but remained the best of friends and he met her at the airport when she came back from Paris along with his wife and kid. Then the closing naration remains the best of any show ever.

"Growing up happens in a heartbeat, one day your in diapers and the next your gone, but the memories of childhood remain with you for the long haul. I remember a place, a town and a hosue like a lot of other houses with a yard like a lot of other yards on a street like a lot of other streets, and the thing is, I look back on these years with wonder"

To me that sums of life, cause I can relate to just about everything that has to say.

Amen dude. That does sum it up. Some of the stuff Kevin used to say and the episodes were pure gold. Stuff that would make you think.

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 02:50 AM
Man that is how the wonder years is for me. I have still not gotten over my ex, she is married now with a 1 year old girl, I was there the day she got married as well as at the hospital when she gave birth. We ramain very close. There is a lot of symbolisim between our relationship and Kevin and Winnys. We grew up together due to our parents being close friends, we were together from 7th grade till our sophmore year in college. When we broke up I was beside myself. However we still remain the best of friends and she married a great guy.
When and if that show comes out on DVD I will buy multiple copies because I want my kids to experience the greatness of that show.

Ahh, damn that is sad man. Lmao, this is bringing out the best of us.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Ahh, damn that is sad man. Lmao, this is bringing out the best of us.

LOL
It sure is, I like to compare my life to song and show. Since no good show has been on since The Wonder Years, all I have is song. Proud Souls by Jason Boland is another that sums of this part of my life and that is when he goes "If everyone was together, I guess no one would be alone, life is a lot of trade offs in the end".
I could talk my heart out on this situation, but I will spare all you the time, I dont want this to turn into some kind of "Delilah" show. :D

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 03:09 AM
LOL
It sure is, I like to compare my life to song and show. Since no good show has been on since The Wonder Years, all I have is song. Proud Souls by Jason Boland is another that sums of this part of my life and that is when he goes "If everyone was together, I guess no one would be alone, life is a lot of trade offs in the end".
I could talk my heart out on this situation, but I will spare all you the time, I dont want this to turn into some kind of "Delilah" show. :D

Haha, its cool dude.Feel free to if you get the urge. I totally understand. That is a hell of a line. I too compare my life to songs and tv shows. Sometimes I just sit back and think. It is cool that I am not the only one.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Haha, its cool dude.Feel free to if you get the urge. I totally understand. That is a hell of a line. I too compare my life to songs and tv shows. Sometimes I just sit back and think. It is cool that I am not the only one.

Yeah comparing to songs and shows is a great analogy of things. Another that gets me to go on is a song by Honeybrowne called, Love the one your with, a line in that song that has helped me out is "If you cant be with the one your love, love the one your with".
That is the best thing about watching shows like The Wonder Years is that they hit on real life situations and that show did it perfectly in that it dealt with reality. If you remember there was a time when Kevin and Winny hated each other, in fact up until the rain storm on the last episode they hated each other, it took reflecting back on past memories to make them realize that it was impossible to hate each other. That is how it was with my ex and myself, no matter the heartache she caused me, it was impossible to hate her and once I realized that things got much easier. I still wish I was with, however I would have been miserable had we not.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 03:24 AM
This place is the freakin 5A Texas Football Tavern.

Lets all get some cold ones, put on some Drew Womack, and tell our stories.....

lonny23
12-03-2005, 03:25 AM
I love Seinfeld too.

Even Stevens
Lizzy McGuire
Boy Meets World
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Saved By The Bell
Full House
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Arested Development

Clarissa Explains it All
The Wonder Years
Salute Your Shorts
Goosebumps
You're a pervert that wants to chase young tail!:p Look at those shows!:D

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:25 AM
This place is the freakin 5A Texas Football Tavern.

Lets all get some cold ones, put on some Drew Womack, and tell our stories.....

im down, i still got quite a few longnecks in the frig. lets do it.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 03:27 AM
You're a pervert that wants to chase young tail!:p Look at those shows!:D

hahahah rofl

hahaha

looney, you are the old man here.

i am 20 years old.

the girls i named are over 18 now son

hahahahahahaha

chase young tail

hahahaha

damnit lonny, you made me laugh good on that one and made my night

hahahahaha

Rerun
12-03-2005, 03:29 AM
im down, i still got quite a few longnecks in the frig. lets do it.

i heard that man.

your in denton. thats quite a drive.

me and seguin will meet ya in the middle some night.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:29 AM
i heard that man.

your in denton. thats quite a drive.

me and seguin will meet ya in the middle some night.

sounds good, while we are at it, we can make fun of lonny :D

Rerun
12-03-2005, 03:32 AM
Good ole Looney.

He is quite a character.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Good ole Looney.

He is quite a character.

that is a classic, sums it up perfectly.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 03:35 AM
I remember when he started using that Texas Hammer name and would talk to himself.

hahah that still makes me laugh.

Lonny, sittin at the computer, switching screen names carrying on conversations with himself.

WOW.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 03:39 AM
I remember when he started using that Texas Hammer name and would talk to himself.

hahah that still makes me laugh.

Lonny, sittin at the computer, switching screen names carrying on conversations with himself.

WOW.

that was a bit odd, but leave it to "looney" to do that. I guess all boards need a odd one and he is ours.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:06 AM
that was a bit odd, but leave it to "looney" to do that. I guess all boards need a odd one and he is ours.
Hey, ya'll the clowns going all Lifetime Movie Classics on us. I was going to have to pull out some Kleenex reading your stories. I could say stories, but I'm still going to make fun of ya'll.

Those girls WEREN'T 18 when they were on TV. I remember Clarissa and thought she'd look OK when she got older, but she was about 13 or 14! Winnie Cooper was 14, MAX!

I took Hammer because the board got fried and didn't do it before because I didn't want to lose posts. I started the fight to see if anybody would come to my defense for being a good guy. That was not too long after I had the board hating me. I have reasons for doing things.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Looney, when those gals were 13 or 14 so was I so its all good.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Hey, ya'll the clowns going all Lifetime Movie Classics on us. I was going to have to pull out some Kleenex reading your stories. I could say stories, but I'm still going to make fun of ya'll.

Those girls WEREN'T 18 when they were on TV. I remember Clarissa and thought she'd look OK when she got older, but she was about 13 or 14! Winnie Cooper was 14, MAX!

I took Hammer because the board got fried and didn't do it before because I didn't want to lose posts. I started the fight to see if anybody would come to my defense for being a good guy. That was not too long after I had the board hating me. I have reasons for doing things.

umm, Danica McKellar aka Winny Cooper is older than both Headliner and I, so how is it "perverted" to be talking about a girl older than us?

Why would you want to see if anyone would come to your defense? are you that insecure about yourself to pick a fight with your ownself to see what others have to say? thats sad.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Lonny.

You let me know when you come back to San Antonio and we can meet up at Salsalitos and have a good meal.

Me, you and Seguin.

It will be fun.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Looney, when those gals were 13 or 14 so was I so its all good.
I'm just pulling your chain.:D I appreciate beauty at any age. I look at girls and their moms at football games. I see little girls and judge if they'll look good later on. It's a shame I see some girls who are like 8 and know they'll grow up to be ugly.

Do you remember seeing Marquis Dubose for Judson the last 2 years? I saw his mom last year and thought she looked pretty good. I'm at the point that the players moms are in my age range!:D You can see color doesn't matter. I married a Korean, am white, but also dated black. I have no problems with Hispanics, except most of the one's I've seen in Texas were ugly and fat.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:24 AM
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Lonny.

You let me know when you come back to San Antonio and we can meet up at Salsalitos and have a good meal.

Me, you and Seguin.

It will be fun.
I'll be back in January or February. I have to go back to Wichita Falls to get a house since I moved out of my other one, but I'll be down there not long after that.

I tear into Mexican food.

Rerun
12-03-2005, 04:24 AM
I'm just pulling your chain.:D I appreciate beauty at any age. I look at girls and their moms at football games. I see little girls and judge if they'll look good later on. It's a shame I see some girls who are like 8 and know they'll grow up to be ugly.

Do you remember seeing Marquis Dubose for Judson the last 2 years? I saw his mom last year and thought she looked pretty good. I'm at the point that the players moms are in my age range!:D You can see color doesn't matter. I married a Korean, am white, but also dated black. I have no problems with Hispanics, except most of the one's I've seen in Texas were ugly and fat.

WOW, why dont you tell us how you really feel?

hahaha

I am white and I think Hispanic and Asain women look the best. Black women are a close second and then white women. Just my 2 cents.......

Rerun
12-03-2005, 04:25 AM
I'll be back in January or February. I have to go back to Wichita Falls to get a house since I moved out of my other one, but I'll be down there not long after that.

I tear into Mexican food.

Gotcha.

You tell me and Seguin when and we will meet your Judson lovin butt there.

:p

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:26 AM
umm, Danica McKellar aka Winny Cooper is older than both Headliner and I, so how is it "perverted" to be talking about a girl older than us?

Why would you want to see if anyone would come to your defense? are you that insecure about yourself to pick a fight with your ownself to see what others have to say? thats sad.
I'm just saying she was young on the show. I'm joking around dude.

I'm far from insecure. I definitely believe in myself. I was going to be myself on here whether people liked it or not.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:32 AM

Somebody said one day that I was the most genuine person on the board. I think that's true. You'll find out I'm a pretty good guy. I have a lot of fun and I'm passionate about what I believe in. I tease everybody else, but it's OK if they tease me, too. I don't take most things serious on here and I try to make it entertaining for others. Sometimes I say ludicrous stuff just to see what others will say. You have to remember that I'm very intelligent and have a great memory and frame that in your mind to know when I'm joking about stuff.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 04:36 AM
WOW, why dont you tell us how you really feel?

hahaha

I am white and I think Hispanic and Asain women look the best. Black women are a close second and then white women. Just my 2 cents.......
An average Asian woman is OK, but they can't compete with the top-end women of the other races in most cases. The Mexican women are what drags Hispanics down the most. Some of them are great, though. I just didn't see them in Bexar County. I wanted to cry like Richard Simmons because I was always surrounded by fat women!:D

Rerun
12-03-2005, 04:45 AM
Fat Antonio

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Somebody said one day that I was the most genuine person on the board. I think that's true. You'll find out I'm a pretty good guy. I have a lot of fun and I'm passionate about what I believe in. I tease everybody else, but it's OK if they tease me, too. I don't take most things serious on here and I try to make it entertaining for others. Sometimes I say ludicrous stuff just to see what others will say. You have to remember that I'm very intelligent and have a great memory and frame that in your mind to know when I'm joking about stuff.

Well im glad you reminded me of your intellegence, with you around promoting yourself how could you forget how intelligent lonny is :rolleyes:

Rerun
12-03-2005, 05:30 AM
Tonight, I feel closer to Seguin, Farmer, and L2K.

Just like 4 buddies sittin at a tavern off I35.

Outstanding.

farmerfan
12-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Tonight, I feel closer to Seguin, Farmer, and L2K.

Just like 4 buddies sittin at a tavern off I35.

Outstanding.

cheers

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 12:18 PM

Hey man. I am the same way. I see beauty at any age.

As far as women go. It is white brunettes, white blondes, light skinned black girls (Yella bones), hispanics, some sort of Asian (I don't know much differece between those countries)

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 12:25 PM
An average Asian woman is OK, but they can't compete with the top-end women of the other races in most cases. The Mexican women are what drags Hispanics down the most. Some of them are great, though. I just didn't see them in Bexar County. I wanted to cry like Richard Simmons because I was always surrounded by fat women!:D

Goodness, you are preaching to the choire. It is terrible. Mexican women make me unattracted to Hispanics. Even when I see a decent looking one in the back of my mind I am always thinking.... "no matter what this girl looks like now, she will be obese when she gets older... I mean look at all the older Mexican women here."

SeguinMatadors
12-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Gotcha.

You tell me and Seguin when and we will meet your Judson lovin butt there.

:p

So we got Farmer inbetween here and Denton and we Lonny for some Mexican food here in San Antonio. Should be good times.:cool:

Rerun
12-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Right on.

Should be solid.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Goodness, you are preaching to the choire. It is terrible. Mexican women make me unattracted to Hispanics. Even when I see a decent looking one in the back of my mind I am always thinking.... "no matter what this girl looks like now, she will be obese when she gets older... I mean look at all the older Mexican women here."
Dude, you don't have to wait. You'll know at 10 if most of them are going to be fat and they start to get chunky around 20. It's always the one's who get a little belly dunlap over those tight jeans. Fat runs in families and the body frame always gives it away.

lonny23
12-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Hey man. I am the same way. I see beauty at any age.

As far as women go. It is white brunettes, white blondes, light skinned black girls (Yella bones), hispanics, some sort of Asian (I don't know much differece between those countries)
The Korean women look the best of the Asians, but the Japanese are probably the best of the Asians to marry. Too many Koreans fight and leave you and the Filipinos will run off to greener pastures, too.

I like dark-skinned black women more, but mostly black women that appear to have some white in then and more importantly act stereotypical white. I'm not looking for the sista attitude! You can leave that crap at the door.:mad:

dragons08
12-03-2005, 10:39 PM
king of queens rocks!

i also learned something from it, when theres 2seconds in between popping of popcorn, its done!

mad_fan
12-04-2005, 05:13 AM
king of queens rocks!

i also learned something from it, when theres 2seconds in between popping of popcorn, its done!

The modern education system hasn't failed us.:D

dragons08
12-04-2005, 01:50 PM
The modern education system hasn't failed us.:D
i know, you learn something new everyday