PDA

View Full Version : To teams playing this weekend

Maroondog
12-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Just wanted to say good luck to everybody in their games this weekend. Looking for great games and injury free.

If the results are dissapointing, don't take it too hard. You still played longer than most of us. :(

rocketgrl94
12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to say good luck to everybody in their games this weekend. Looking for great games and injury free.

If the results are dissapointing, don't take it too hard. You still played longer than most of us. :(

yep. Amen to that, i wish i was going to one this weekend!:(

Eagle1986
12-12-2008, 02:00 PM

Thanks Maroondog, it feels good to be here and We all hope to represent 8-5A well this weekend no matter the outcome! ;)

Jayhawker
12-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Good Luck to everyone as well!!

ps - I wish we were there, it's gonna suck not going to a KO game for the first time in 3 months :Censor::mad::Censor:!

CoveMom
12-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks. That's what I want also. Injury free. Fair. Played on the field.

Go Dawgs!

CoveMom
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Good Luck to everyone as well!!

ps - I wish we were there, it's gonna suck not going to a KO game for the first time in 3 months :Censor::mad::Censor:!

Come to Waco. Let me know so I can get your ticket/save you a seat...

Pool Man
12-12-2008, 03:22 PM
yep. Amen to that, i wish i was going to one this weekend!:(

Just because your teams not there doesn't mean you can't go to one. Come to Houston and sit on our side. I know you have a RED shirt.:D

rocketgrl94
12-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Just because your teams not there doesn't mean you can't go to one. Come to Houston and sit on our side. I know you have a RED shirt.:D

i was gonna go but i changed my mind

Jayhawker
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Come to Waco. Let me know so I can get your ticket/save you a seat...

I have been sick the whole freakin week -- otherwise I would be going to catch both games (urrghh!) -- Good Luck Dawgs!

DragonFan0316
12-12-2008, 04:10 PM
We are going to Waco for both 5A games. Wish they were not in 2 different places. But we will be at both. Go Pirates and Eagles.:)

allendad
12-12-2008, 04:22 PM
We are going to Waco for both 5A games. Wish they were not in 2 different places. But we will be at both. Go Pirates and Eagles.:)

Muchas Gracias for the support!

Go Eagles !

CoveMom
12-12-2008, 04:50 PM

I guess I won't be needin' to pick up your ticket.....;)