PDA

View Full Version : Why Would Some Stanker Wanna Ref Hoops?

Willy_Wonka
12-02-2005, 10:45 AM
SHEESH

what a waste of dern time

ide rather watch the dern grass on them dag blasted practice fields grow

matter fact udder night after football practice, me and Coach went by them dern jims and poked our head in,,,we like to watch a group of kiddos act like a stankin gang bangin thug.

thare was coulpe of them refs runnin up and down the dang court,,lookin like thay was bout to have themselves a stroke and what not,,,then them dern hoops directors was hollerin thangs out like and i quote

"REF, HIS WRIST WAS SLAPPED" and

"HE WALKED WIT DAT BALL" and

"HE HIT HIS SHOULDER,,,,DATS A FOWL!!"

what a bunch of ninnies!!

how them refs thank what thay do is a dern MANS job? i mean,,,shee-asta,, id nit a dern game of no contact,,,seems like thats right up the stankin ally fer a bunch of gangsta wanna-be...bunch of hollerin and jibberish wit no substance

i bet most of them so-called hoops refs didnt ev'n play no sports when thay was a kiddo,,,thay probably played crap like baseball and flute!!

howl bout it slugs, watch jew boys thank of them hoops refs,,,u slaps got any spect fer em er not? and dont give me no bullbutter bout how it takes talent to be no hoop ref,,,all them peons do is give the big swish sign and blow a whistle bout every 2-3 minutes....at least FOOTBALL refs like to watch kiddos knock snot outta each other (even though them pigs aint gotta clue whats happ'n no how)

LET THEM COMMENTS ROLL......its friday and that means BIG TIME FOOTBALL GAMES IN TAXES!!

our motto...REFS HOOPS ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL

CCDawg
12-02-2005, 10:48 AM
"Do you even listen to yourself talk?"

"I drift in and out"

SeeingRed
12-02-2005, 11:00 AM
More like Willie Wanker....

ftballin11
12-02-2005, 01:05 PM
This one is actually a lil more legible than the last one :)

AllenEagle06
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Official translation:

SHEESH

what a waste of time

I'd rather watch the darn grass on the practice fields grow

matter of fact, the other night after football practice, me and Coach went by the gymnasiums and poked our heads in...we like to watch a group of kids act like a freaking gang bangin thug.

there was coulpe of refs running up and down the dang court,,looking like they was about to have a stroke or what not,,,then the stupid basketball directors were hollerin things out like and i quote

"REF, HIS WRIST WAS SLAPPED" and

"HE WALKED WITH THAT BALL" and

"HE HIT HIS SHOULDER,,,,THATS A FOUL!!"

what a bunch of idiots!!

how do those refs think what they do is a freaking MANS job? i mean,,,shee-asta(?),, id hate a darn game of no contact,,,seems like thats right up the stinking ally for a bunch of gangsta wanna-be...bunch of hollerin and jibberish with no substance

i bet most of them so-called basketball refs didnt even play any sports when they were young,,,they probably played crap like baseball and flute!!

how about it guys, what do you boys think of them basketball refs,,,u guys got any respect for them or not? and dont give me any crap about how it takes talent to be a basketball ref,,,all those guys do is give the big swish sign and blow a whistle bout every 2-3 minutes....at least FOOTBALL refs like to watch players knock the snot out of each other (even though them pigs aint gotta clue whats happening anyway)

LET THE COMMENTS ROLL......its friday and that means BIG TIME FOOTBALL GAMES IN TEXAS!!

our motto...REFS HOOPS ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL

Primetime536
12-11-2005, 02:25 AM
haha this wonka guy is awful,