back in the dayz
and some rapper have no stop
as domination
yo look at my and say what
http://da-killunder.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml
What that hell?

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey yo DaKill...them joints was tight yo...knowm' sayin'? I was bobbin' my noggin' to that hardcore wax...Yo is you on a label kid? 'Cuz them cutz was bananas yo...Fa' sho, Fa' sho...hit me back when you add some new flava to 'dat list homie...a'iight? I'm out like a fat kid playin' dodge ball..holla!!!

What the hell did I just say?

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 03:35 PM
You know it brother

Reppin' Southizzle to the Lakeizzle

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 03:41 PM
OOOOOh snap!! We got SL thugdeezy in the heeezy fa' sheezy...
Yo thug...did you rock 'yo knot to them phat joints dawg? That first track
was the jump-off yo...I'm gon' blast that one in my system tonight son...

wide's BETTER half
09-23-2005, 03:54 PM

Give me a break! Don't you have something to do?

dada
09-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Dayuummmm Wide e Widey...The ol lady be strait buggin on yo dog... You wan me get my gat and show her the dealy yo? Miss Wide...yo....DONT BE HATIN!

wide's BETTER half
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Dayuummmm Wide e Widey...The ol lady be strait buggin on yo dog... You wan me get my gat and show her the dealy yo? Miss Wide...yo....DONT BE HATIN!

You guys are crazy...nuts! ya hear?

dada
09-23-2005, 04:15 PM
You guys are crazy...nuts! ya hear?
I buss caps like jerome on martin....Ka Koww Ka Kowww! Word to ya mutha son.

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 04:17 PM

She always in my mix yo...she just don't know the time homie..Tellin' me I got betta things to do than listen to my phat beats bumpin'...I keeps it krunk eeerday...But she be blowin' up the spot with that blaaze' blaaze' get out and get a job...you can't rap...'ya know...just hatin' on a playa..always throwin' salt in my game...daayyyummm Stop jockin' me baby...

wide's BETTER half
09-23-2005, 04:22 PM
She always in my mix yo...she just don't know the time homie..Tellin' me I got betta things to do than listen to my phat beats bumpin'...I keeps it krunk eeerday...But she be blowin' up the spot with that blaaze' blaaze' get out and get a job...you can't rap...'ya know...just hatin' on a playa..always throwin' salt in my game...daayyyummm Stop jockin' me baby...

Your oldest daughter here says to quit talking like that, Daddy! She says your weird!

dada
09-23-2005, 04:23 PM
dayum b...who she think you is Koonta kentae? my baby mama be buggin like that I be like YO look here woman...u know I be loving you and all that but if you keep buggin me while I'm trying to kick the actual factuals...I gone be gone to my otha baby mama. I'm in da studio all night provin my love to her..I even made a love song..my boyz be sayin I'm goin soft...but ya know...I do it for her and she still be trippin.....I spits from the heart son

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 04:26 PM
She's a hater too. She know I'm a playa.....from the Himalayaaas...
My style is off the trailer hitch yo...I don't know why you bustas gotta keep
killin' my vibe....I'm gon' tell dada to start blastin' fools that hate on us.
Know'm sayin'?

dada
09-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Know'm sayin'?
(Looks to wife) WOMAN...Hand me my piece.

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
dayum b...who she think you is Koonta kentae? my baby mama be buggin like that I be like YO look here woman...u know I be loving you and all that but if you keep buggin me while I'm trying to kick the actual factuals...I gone be gone to my otha baby mama. I'm in da studio all night provin my love to her..I even made a love song..my boyz be sayin I'm goin soft...but ya know...I do it for her and she still be trippin.....I spits from the heart son

Sun,moon...quazars...yo *** sound like Elroy Jetson....
I feel you 'do..these women be trippin' fa' real...Like last night
I was maxin' and relaxin'...I went to put on Krush Groove and she bugged out...poured all my 40's down the drain...said it's ova'...I was like...yo is you crazy?
Don't choo eva' touch my 40...but I had to chill 'cuz I got warrants ....and she be payin' on my fines and what not...But she know the real...without me she would still be in the hood...perm in her hair or even a curly weave with a New Edition Bobby Brown button on her sleeve...naa' mean?

dada
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
I was maxin' and relaxin'...I went to put on Krush Groove and she bugged out...poured all my 40's down the drain...said it's ova'...I was like...yo is you crazy?
Don't choo eva' touch my 40...but I had to chill 'cuz I got warrants ....and she be payin' on my fines and what not...But she know the real...without me she would still be in the hood...perm in her hair or even a curly weave with a New Edition Bobby Brown button on her sleeve...naa' mean?
I feel ya b...deeze women be straight trippin...I told my lil boy mama...I said HEY I'm Morris Day.....YOU jerome...you dont tell me what to do...I was gone leave but if I got to far...lil monitor on my leg start beepin all crazy..so I go in the baf-room and just start writin...know what I'm sayin? She be tellin me to leave and stuff...but I make fake tears and cry and stuff...she be fellin that thug need love too thing....I told her I'm gone straight BLOW UP..and we gone be eatin at Red Lobster...KFC and all the Famous places we be seein them dudes take they girls on Cheaters. She down for me and everything...but sometime she be buggin.....I hate that

dragons08
09-23-2005, 04:59 PM
wheres headliner been, this is something hed be interested in

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah..like I took my woman to Pappa-doos whatever that place is ova' by whatchallit 'nem house...She say she don't like fish...I was like cool...get 'cho *** up 'den...we goin' to Church's ...I'm gon' get 'cho *** a 2-piece and a roll and you gon' shut up....See try to show her hoodrat *** some culture...she don't even 'preciate that...know'm sayin'? So now I'm just str8 thuggin'...I get up at like 1:30 and go to the studio and blow sweets all day with my homies...she gon' retrospect sumpin' round here. She got my name tatted on her neck and eerthang...she belong to me.

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:08 PM
wheres headliner been, this is something hed be interested in

I don't know...but homeboy that started this thread is gonna be like...damn...they some str8 gangstas in Texas...LMAO

dada
09-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah..like I took my woman to Pappa-doos whatever that place is ova' by whatchallit 'nem house...She say she don't like fish...I was like cool...get 'cho *** up 'den...we goin' to Church's ...I'm gon' get 'cho *** a 2-piece and a roll and you gon' shut up....See try to show her hoodrat *** some culture...she don't even 'preciate that...know'm sayin'? So now I'm just str8 thuggin'...I get up at like 1:30 and go to the studio and blow sweets all day with my homies...she gon' retrospect sumpin' round here. She got my name tatted on her neck and eerthang...she belong to me.
Fo real YO...I wanted my girl to get my name...but some busta she used to date had the same name as me and she already got it on her neck...she told me just to put #2 behind...but I was like look girl...I'm goin for the #1 spot....just leave it like it is and we can act like its me.....

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Fo real YO...I wanted my girl to get my name...but some busta she used to date had the same name as me and she already got it on her neck...she told me just to put #2 behind...but I was like look girl...I'm goin for the #1 spot....just leave it like it is and we can act like its me.....

She want me to put her name on me...I was like...I don't like needles...she say how you gon' be gangsta and you afraid of needles?...I told her to shut up...just 'cuz I don't like needles...don't mean I'm afraid of needles...naa' mean? Shhh I'm str8 gangsta...OG represent all day eerday twice on Sunday ..ya' heard me? You seen my Ford Ranger? It's all tricked out...when they see me beatin' up the street...suckas run...they know I don't play..I quit school 'cuz of recess.

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:25 PM
the thuggizle is here to moderate this siteizlle. all i been doing is sippin on that purple drank. u know. sittin sideways

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:27 PM
'Sup thugdeezy?
Me and dada...just kickin' the willy bo-bo...you know droppin' the
science about these women...and being str8 G's...

dragons08
09-23-2005, 05:29 PM
i'll take an attempt at this whole ganster shin dig....... gots ta go meet da boyz at draggyfizzle stadiizzle, gettin ready fo a heckizzle of football game dawgs, itz gonnaa be tightzzzz..........haha never again will i do that

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:31 PM
yea yea i feelin. i just been grindin the hood all afternoon. its tuff. not a person realizes what is like growin up in the DF dubb.

dada
09-23-2005, 05:31 PM
the thuggizle is here to moderate this siteizlle. all i been doing is sippin on that purple drank. u know. sittin sideways
Fool drank is weak...I drank straight gas homie....I be up at the 7-11 and be like yo homie give me $5 on #2...he be like I dont see yo car...I be like I dont need no car fool I got a whole pack of lil styrafoam cups and I be sittin at the pump gettin my drank on....I be all buzzed and I go home and me and my homies be on the Sega genesis playin madden 99 and my ol lady come in talkin bout flush the toliet or she gone pull the plug...all in front of the homies. I wish it was my house so I can put her out....

dada
09-23-2005, 05:33 PM
i'll take an attempt at this whole ganster shin dig....... gots ta go meet da boyz at draggyfizzle stadiizzle, gettin ready fo a heckizzle of football game dawgs, itz gonnaa be tightzzzz..........haha never again will i do that
I feel you fool...can I get a hook up on a big ol lizard piece and chain...I want green diamonds and fire comin out the mouth and errthang.

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
yo gas is weak boy. i did that back in the third grade. all i do now is tha purple sprite mayne. oil is where it at. real nice buzz

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:35 PM
yo hold it for a sec. if kt was here, how long would this last? i would guess this thread would be long gone

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Fool drank is weak...I drank straight gas homie....I be up at the 7-11 and be like yo homie give me $5 on #2...he be like I dont see yo car...I be like I dont need no car fool I got a whole pack of lil styrafoam cups and I be sittin at the pump gettin my drank on....I be all buzzed and I go home and me and my homies be on the Sega genesis playin madden 99 and my ol lady come in talkin bout flush the toliet or she gone pull the plug...all in front of the homies. I wish it was my house so I can put her out....

I don't think I can top that one dude....I was holding my side and my eyes got all watery and stuff....You got me on that one. What happens when you try to blaze a Newport while you gettin' yo drank on? Let me guess....you blow up like gas stations...

dada
09-23-2005, 05:37 PM
yo hold it for a sec. if kt was here, how long would this last? i would guess this thread would be long gone
Fool I got mind control over KT...he be Like "SHUT UP".....when he leave....I be talkin again

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:38 PM
i pour out a lil of my drank tonite for all tha homies from the home of southern rap (can i get a H-TOWN).

dada
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM
i pour out a lil of my drank tonite for all tha homies from the home of southern rap (can i get a H-TOWN).
I'm straight geekin dogg...All the gas gone..I'm in like relapse...people sittin in traffic I sneek behind them wit a big ol crazy straw and sip all the gas I can...times is hard b.

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 05:43 PM
KT used to be a mark back in high school...then one day he went str8 loco...came to school with some Dickies all creased up...had on some black Chuck's with the fat laces...a black Bo Jackson jersey on....I heard he had to smoke some fool for tryin' to jack his brotha for his 8-ball jacket...every since then...KT been kingpin in the hood. But I remember when he was soft as Velveeta cheese and couldn't bust a grape. I guess he cool now do'...

My guess is...that when ktchamp and KT2000 read this...they will be laughing their collective ***** off....

southlake thug
09-23-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah u know. i am sure my dog mikkkeee jonnnes and pauuulll wall are ditchin the city. i wonder if lil flip stayed around

Reaganrattler07
09-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey yo DaKill...them joints was tight yo...knowm' sayin'? I was bobbin' my noggin' to that hardcore wax...Yo is you on a label kid? 'Cuz them cutz was bananas yo...Fa' sho, Fa' sho...hit me back when you add some new flava to 'dat list homie...a'iight? I'm out like a fat kid playin' dodge ball..holla!!!

What the hell did I just say?

I'm gonna have to go find that jive dictionary again....

dada
09-23-2005, 06:01 PM
KT used to be a mark back in high school...then one day he went str8 loco...came to school with some Dickies all creased up...had on some black Chuck's with the fat laces...a black Bo Jackson jersey on....I heard he had to smoke some fool for tryin' to jack his brotha for his 8-ball jacket...every since then...KT been kingpin in the hood. But I remember when he was soft as Velveeta cheese and couldn't bust a grape. I guess he cool now do'...

My guess is...that when ktchamp and KT2000 read this...they will be laughing their collective ***** off....
I remember that...he was a straigh mark. Next thing I know...he got whole Katy terrorized talkin about Tiger mafia slappin fools around and punchin them in the stomach. Him and his boys used to ride through the hood on their bikes with Katy football uniforms on with black out under their eyes. That's when I knew he was a straight 187 killa....he put Katy on the map..so mafioso type stuff...he got his own web site and err thang and the feds act like they dont see it..

wide-e-wide
09-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I remember that...he was a straigh mark. Next thing I know...he got whole Katy terrorized talkin about Tiger mafia slappin fools around and punchin them in the stomach. Him and his boys used to ride through the hood on their bikes with Katy football uniforms on with black out under their eyes. That's when I knew he was a straight 187 killa....he put Katy on the map..so mafioso type stuff...he got his own web site and err thang and the feds act like they dont see it..

Man that fool went from Urkel to Nino Brown in like one semester. It was bugged out son...He got all the big-booty women following him around like he Pretty Boy Floyd or sumpin'...I don't even kick it with him...he went all Hollywood...but I remember when he lived in double-wide with foil on the windows...It's all good do' ...wait 'til my record drop...Im'a be like Trump...a chrome helicopter...the whole thang chrome...when the sun hits it...the president gon' think Martians is landin' on Earff...fa' real dawg.

DAKILL
09-24-2005, 04:48 AM
yo I am doing a website wit songs and videos inside
this website is about the great hardcore rap
back in the dayz
and some rapper have no stop
as domination
yo look at my and say what
http://da-killunder.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml
so so
ya like it?
the forum is http://p2.forumforfree.com/dakill.html

dragons08
09-24-2005, 03:30 PM
im serious man, send this stuff to texas headliner, where is he? he hasnt been on in ages, did he get banned? maybe hes living with his "homoies" and all they do is...what ever they do..maybe dakill is headliner??

GoOwls
09-24-2005, 04:53 PM
STOP!!!!

Dang, quit already, you guys are about to bust open my 9" surgery gash in my belly. Here I am trying to heal up and you guys go bonkers just because the boss men are off line. I'm about to split.

STOP !!!! :D

DAKILL
09-30-2005, 06:14 AM
like that

(http://da-killunder.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml)

dragons08
09-30-2005, 07:26 AM
nope its retarted what does sexion even mean?

DAKILL
09-30-2005, 10:52 AM
nope its retarted what does sexion even mean?
side

GoOwls
09-30-2005, 12:35 PM
like that
http://dakill2.free.fr/da%20kill2.gif (http://da-killunder.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml)

Yep, good old solid wholesome entertainment obviously created by someone without issues, serious issues..........not. :D

ThEgReAtOnE
09-30-2005, 12:41 PM
like that
http://dakill2.free.fr/da%20kill2.gif (http://da-killunder.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml)

Obviously you are under the influence of an hallucinogen!! I'd hate to ask if you have any friends........cus' then you may actually show us their deceased bodies on your living room floor!

dragons08
10-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Obviously you are under the influence of an hallucinogen!! I'd hate to ask if you have any friends........cus' then you may actually show us their deceased bodies on your living room floor!
ohhhhhh burrnnnnnnn you need some ice for that burn dakill?

dragons08
10-29-2005, 11:26 PM
hip-hop sucks!

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:41 PM
What that hell?
He said, "Say what." :D

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:43 PM
No, that's why he hangs out here all the time....

AND USES 2 NAMES! :D

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:44 PM
I want to see how long you keep this up!

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Your oldest daughter here says to quit talking like that, Daddy! She says your weird!
Dude, you're nuts.

lonny22
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
You know, it's just easier to speak English! :p

wide-e-wide
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Lonny...that was my wife posting that...
I don't use two names...
I thought you knew she comes on here from time to time...

Texas Hammer
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Know'm sayin'?
Yeah, them guys from the Himalayas are off the chain! :D

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:53 PM
You're the one that's buggin' because he said nothing about the sun, moon, or quasars! :D

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't think I can top that one dude....I was holding my side and my eyes got all watery and stuff....You got me on that one. What happens when you try to blaze a Newport while you gettin' yo drank on? Let me guess....you blow up like gas stations...
With the way prices are headed, he might have to switch to fine wine. That's cheaper than gas!

lonny23
10-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Do you get 87 or really splurge for 93? :D Go to Sunoco and get the good sutff. THEY HAVE 100!

ktchamp97
10-31-2005, 12:10 AM

Yo dawg you knew a brutha back when I was jes' a young l'il G eatin value packs. Me an' my boys di'nt have much. We had a fight to get food on the table yo...when dem foos came up on chill, man, I had ta regulate son. Dat jacket was everything to him...and they took it...Huh, das da las' thang they took...and da's real. I ain't never been the same ever since...I gots a reputation to uphold, but you done herd dat.

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 12:17 AM
LMAO...
Are you just now viewing this thread?
Man dada4w had me rolling that day...
when homeboy said he goes to the gas station
with little cups and sits next to the pump and gets
his drink on..........OMG I was done!
hahahaha

See this is why you have to create a special forum just for the
classics.
We can all vote on it....If a thread is voted into the classics...it is there forever.

This one is a classic.

ktchamp97
10-31-2005, 12:24 AM
LMAO...
hahahaha

classics.
We can all vote on it....If a thread is voted into the classics...it is there forever.

This one is a classic.

Hahaha, yeah, I just now saw this thread :D. That stuff you and dada were coming up with was genius...I was laughing my collective *** off. When dada went off on the drinking from the gas pump, I was doubled over in my chair.

I like the idea of a classic posts forum...this one would definitely make it.

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 12:28 AM
My wife read this thread...and was like "You two need help"
hahaha
Me and dada are a lot alike...He has as much...maybe even more pop culture knowledge than I do...
and thanks to him bringing it to my attention...I spent all dang weekend watching VH1's I love the 80's...that stuff is like freakin' crack to me.

lonny23
10-31-2005, 12:42 AM
LMAO...
hahahaha

classics.

This one is a classic.
I agree it's a classic. The gas line was great! :D

lonny23
10-31-2005, 12:44 AM
My wife read this thread...and was like "You two need help"
hahaha
Me and dada are a lot alike...He has as much...maybe even more pop culture knowledge than I do...
and thanks to him bringing it to my attention...I spent all dang weekend watching VH1's I love the 80's...that stuff is like freakin' crack to me.
Did you enjoy those good Starship videos like "We Built This City" and "Nothing is Gonna Stop Us Now?" How about Devo's, "Whip It?" :D

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Nope...
you already no my stance on this subject Lonny

Jefferson Airplane= The shhh
Jefferson Starship= The suck

I did enjoy hearing The Cars and seeing old clips from Siver Spoons...
and they even showed the dude from the FedEx commercials...
you know the one that talks like this...

alkdgfaq;ldhapog qpog irewhpvgnqieq0wetvqwlhetqo03wthewqv oeiqghwergt;lawhvtoqwetvjhoqnwievopqieqwpovnbtqhev wqcaovthqopwevhqwpovethqwopvh(deep breath)hgqpohgepoihgalgdhqaewoehwaopgrhoqagaldghl; adshkgalskdgalskd

That dude rocks...

lonny23
10-31-2005, 05:10 AM
Nope...
you already no my stance on this subject Lonny

Jefferson Airplane= The shhh
Jefferson Starship= The suck

I did enjoy hearing The Cars and seeing old clips from Siver Spoons...
and they even showed the dude from the FedEx commercials...
you know the one that talks like this...

alkdgfaq;ldhapog qpog irewhpvgnqieq0wetvqwlhetqo03wthewqv oeiqghwergt;lawhvtoqwetvjhoqnwievopqieqwpovnbtqhev wqcaovthqopwevhqwpovethqwopvh(deep breath)hgqpohgepoihgalgdhqaewoehwaopgrhoqagaldghl; adshkgalskdgalskd

That dude rocks...
The Cars are horrible. Their only redeeming factor is Paulina Porizkova married Rick Ocasek and was in some videos! She was my favorite back in the 80's! :D

dada
10-31-2005, 06:52 AM
The Cars are horrible. Their only redeeming factor is Paulina Porizkova married Rick Ocasek and was in some videos! She was my favorite back in the 80's! :D
Paula Abdul was HOTT back then...lol

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 07:39 AM
A special haiku for Paula Abdul:

Puberty was rough
Paula's "cold hearted snake" vid
Helped a brother out...

dada
10-31-2005, 08:21 AM

Puberty was rough
Helped a brother out...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I thought you'd like that one.
Janet's "Pleasure Principle" was better though...
Good Lawwwwd!!!

dada
10-31-2005, 08:34 AM
I thought you'd like that one.
Janet's "Pleasure Principle" was better though...
Good Lawwwwd!!!
Madonna's "Like a Virgin" always did it for me. So did the women in ZZ Top's "Leggs" video.

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 08:40 AM
I always thought Madonna was a skank...even before she was a well publicized skank...

Just saw a funny thread on Hornsfan.com...

I'll start it off...

"Girl you look good...somebody oughta put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit"

dada
10-31-2005, 08:50 AM
I always thought Madonna was a skank...even before she was a well publicized skank...

Just saw a funny thread on Hornsfan.com...

I'll start it off...

"Girl you look good...somebody oughta put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit"
The preacher from "Coming to America"...."He helped Gilliggaaaaannnnnn get of the Island"

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Man quit lyin'...you aint never met no damn Martin Luther the King.

and

His mama called him Clay...I'm gon' call him Clay..

dada
10-31-2005, 08:54 AM
Man quit lyin'...you aint never met no damn Martin Luther the King.

and

His mama called him Clay...I'm gon' call him Clay..
"SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!!"
"I did meet Martin Luther the King...turned the corner fool hit me upside the head..I was like DR. KANG"

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 09:01 AM
He kicked Joe Louis' ***...
yeah that's right...he did kicked Joe Louis' ***
Joe Louis was a hundred and thirty-eight years old...

I attend the University of the United States of America...

YES...YES...IN THE FACE!!

lonny23
10-31-2005, 09:03 AM

Puberty was rough
Helped a brother out...
I always liked Janet more.

dada
10-31-2005, 09:34 AM
He kicked Joe Louis' ***...
yeah that's right...he did kicked Joe Louis' ***
Joe Louis was a hundred and thirty-eight years old...

I attend the University of the United States of America...

YES...YES...IN THE FACE!!
"Nothing....just juice and berries"

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 09:37 AM
"Nothing....just juice and berries"

Boy that ain't nuthin' but ultra perm...

That'll be 8 dollars...

stevefoxsc
10-31-2005, 10:09 AM
MaN DaWg errrrrbody nO yo siTe is ThE sheezy playa, i mEan playa iT was Krunk And off the chain like max payne represent Dat Friggity France dawg holla atcha boy :cool:

dada
10-31-2005, 10:13 AM
MaN DaWg errrrrbody nO yo siTe is ThE sheezy playa, i mEan playa iT was Krunk And off the chain like max payne represent Dat Friggity France dawg holla atcha boy :cool:
DONT BE HATIN!!!!!!!!- B-Rad Malibu's Most Wanted

dada
10-31-2005, 10:14 AM
If you want to laugh...I recomend you guys check out the link posted earlier in this post...the "Icy Hott Stuntaz"

lonny23
10-31-2005, 02:45 PM
If you want to laugh...I recomend you guys check out the link posted earlier in this post...the "Icy Hott Stuntaz"
I can't ever get to that stuff. It has to be emailed to me.

KT2000
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Greatest. Thread. Ever.

jc84chill
11-01-2005, 02:44 AM
yo peeps dis ryme on summation ov dis here thread

likity splits da killa got da *****
From Onyx to Nawty by nature
Some rapper have no stop...domination
I kant keep up wit his nomenclature
dada raps be flammable
sippin on dat diezel from yo vehicle
he blow up like da challenger
wide e wide aka da playa from da himalayas
talkin sun moon quasars
like pluto aristotle
he be yo science teacher

Don't be hatin on my vayue paks
my ride sittin low like fo flats on a cadillac
I aint trippin
like mike jones im sippin str8 woodgrain grippin
man holup I got too much lean in ma cup
my shhhh be crunk...yo shhhh be wack
kt2000 and champ got ma back
so quit frontin or you wont remain intact.

I gotsta get paid

lonny23
11-01-2005, 04:21 AM

dada raps be flammable
talkin sun moon quasars
like pluto aristotle
he be yo science teacher

I aint trippin

I gotsta get paid
Hey,

We found an extra word we can use on the forum! :p

lonny23
11-01-2005, 04:22 AM

dada raps be flammable
talkin sun moon quasars
like pluto aristotle
he be yo science teacher

I aint trippin

I gotsta get paid
I feel like da killa sometimes, too! :p

dada
11-01-2005, 06:59 AM
I can't ever get to that stuff. It has to be emailed to me.
Send me your email address...I will send it to you.

dada
11-01-2005, 07:28 AM
For those who missed it....here they are....prepare to die Laughing....click on each guys picture for more info:

http://stuntaz.cjb.net/

www.stuntaz.com

wide-e-wide
11-01-2005, 07:32 AM
jc84Chill in the place to be 'naa mean?
That joint was off the chibble my nibble..
I like the part when you said I'm the mad scientist or
teacher and what not...yo that could be true...I could
teach about Earff-quakes and junk. Where my man LPFan...
He can throw on anotha' verse to that jump off and 'den we
ready 'fo the studio homie...I gotta burn 'do...My baby mama
made me get this job...she say if I don't work I can't live here
no mo...She jus' don't know...when this record drop yo...Her
*** still gon' be sittin' here in the hood...and I'm gon' be on
BET with Tigga...chillin' in da' bassment...laughing and eatin'
a honey bun...yeah...her food stamps fidna' get cut off anyway...
So you know I gotta bounce 'den...I'm out...gotta go to this
BS job...but I'ma be comin' up wit' some phat lyrics while I'm sweepin'
aiight...holla at your boy.

dada
11-01-2005, 07:39 AM
jc84Chill in the place to be 'naa mean?
That joint was off the chibble my nibble..
I like the part when you said I'm the mad scientist or
teacher and what not...yo that could be true...I could
teach about Earff-quakes and junk. Where my man LPFan...
He can throw on anotha' verse to that jump off and 'den we
ready 'fo the studio homie...I gotta burn 'do...My baby mama
made me get this job...she say if I don't work I can't live here
no mo...She jus' don't know...when this record drop yo...Her
*** still gon' be sittin' here in the hood...and I'm gon' be on
BET with Tigga...chillin' in da' bassment...laughing and eatin'
a honey bun...yeah...her food stamps fidna' get cut off anyway...
So you know I gotta bounce 'den...I'm out...gotta go to this
BS job...but I'ma be comin' up wit' some phat lyrics while I'm sweepin'
aiight...holla at your boy.
I blow up like the Challenger........lol

History lesson kiddies