View Full Version : young pup wanna be's in da play-offs

Willy_Wonka
12-01-2005, 04:28 PM
young pup wanna be's in da play-offs

TALKIN BOUT GETTIN IN DA DERN WAY!!!

them lil stankers come up to Coach and say stupid thangs like

"SIR,,,WE GONNA PLAY IN ONE THEM DAG GUM COLLEGE STADIUMS DIS WEEK" or

"WARS WE EATIN AFTER DA STANKIN GAME, COACH"

bout 2 weeks ago them nimrods ev'n fergot them sum dag blasted films to record them games.

durin the game them slugs run up n down the sidelines, runnin into each udder, the playas, wavin thar arms at da crowd, and once one of em got all tripped up wit da ref,,

Coach told them slaps

"YOU STANKIN SLAPS ARE WORSE THAN A DERN KID AT CHRISTMAS,,,SETTLE DOWN,,,,NOW,,,, YOU PISS ANTS!!"

my stankin sentiments,,,how can us REAL coaches concentrate when fools be runnin all ova da place actin like a dang chicken wit dare head cut off....SHEE-ASTA

how bout it you bunch of lame brains,,,,got any good rookie play-off stories so us older "dont have to do anything but draw paycheck" coaches...let them comments roll

our motto....PLAY-OFF GAMES ARE NO PLACE FO NO YOUNG BUCK!!!

theloneranger
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM

bout 2 weeks ago them nimrods ev'n fergot them sum dag blasted films to record them games.

durin the game them slugs run up n down the sidelines, runnin into each udder, the playas, wavin thar arms at da crowd, and once one of em got all tripped up wit da ref,,

Coach told them slaps

"YOU STANKIN SLAPS ARE WORSE THAN A DERN KID AT CHRISTMAS,,,SETTLE DOWN,,,,NOW,,,, YOU PISS ANTS!!"

my stankin sentiments,,,how can us REAL coaches concentrate when fools be runnin all ova da place actin like a dang chicken wit dare head cut off....SHEE-ASTA

how bout it you bunch of lame brains,,,,got any good rookie play-off stories so us older "dont have to do anything but draw paycheck" coaches...let them comments roll

??????

TXfbfan
12-01-2005, 04:31 PM

Coach told them slaps

Can someone translate this in english please

ftballin11
12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Come on... you know I don't speak spanish..

TigerV1
Can someone translate this in english please

Not possible. I tried to run that through my Word spellcheck and my computer crashed. :D

bleedgreen
take a shot of Cuervo...smoke a little something, and then run that jibberish by me one more time..............

TXfbfan
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
i was thinking the same thing

ftballin11
12-01-2005, 04:36 PM
So if he slurrs it sober, odds are, drunk he could talk straight?... nice, thats a true talent right there

ktchamp97
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
An instant classic...

Are you related to stevefoxsc by chance?

I would prefer your future posts to be in English, but, I have to admit, that was pretty entertaining.

TXfbfan
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
So if he slurrs it sober, odds are, drunk he could talk straight?... nice, thats a true talent right there
its me pappa burgandy, let the games begin heeeeyyyyyoooooo

gritty52
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I' m weird, but I feel halfway smart compared to this guy. :confused: :confused: :confused:

theloneranger
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Not possible. I tried to run that through my Word spellcheck and my computer crashed. :D
lol

TXfbfan
12-01-2005, 04:46 PM

Baxter,,, bark twice if ur in deleware

Big_Maar
12-01-2005, 05:47 PM
:confused: Uhhhhh.....WHAT? Can someone please help him?:eek:

KatyTigerDad0407
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Been in the chocolate factory too long! Stick to the Candy bars Willy Wonka.

KT2000
12-01-2005, 05:51 PM
My head hurts.

jc84chill
12-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Wut u toulkin bout WILLY...i bin teelin u's wot...dis werd aint fa na yung buck.

I think we should give Willy Wonka a weekly editorial piece. Just my opinion.

yankee
12-01-2005, 06:27 PM
i didnt know people actually spoke that way.

lonny23
12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
He's trying to establish a niche here on the board. All of them have been weird so far. There is talent in the posting, though.

timeout!
12-01-2005, 06:57 PM

hey...thats how i roll

ftballin11
12-01-2005, 07:01 PM
haha nice timeout.. somebody finally picked up on the Anchorman quotes :D

CoveFan05
12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
And this is why I dont do drugs...

jc84chill
12-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Ok, I can see where this thread is headed haha...so I went ahead and moved it over here.

wide-e-wide
12-01-2005, 07:30 PM
"Excuse me stewardess....I speak jive"

Xfballphenome05
12-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Are you related to stevefoxsc by chance?

i was thinkin more of a "texasheadliner"but that works to

dragons08
12-01-2005, 10:48 PM
this guy spells and speaks worse than me! :D

Primetime536
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM

Coach told them slaps

Hahaha, straight from that berverly hillbillys movie. Haha, i hope this clown stays on the board, that was perhaps the funiest thing i have ever seen.

dada
12-02-2005, 09:30 AM
haha nice timeout.. somebody finally picked up on the Anchorman quotes :D
I think it means "Whales ******"....I'm pretty sure that's what he was trying to say.

Hey...what do ya know!....I didn't put those ***** in there..I put the "V" word and it automatically edited the post. Those KT boys must work for the government.....let me try again just to be sure....******.....******......******

bubbacoach
12-02-2005, 10:48 AM
If any of you taught in a high school it would make perfect since to you. That is what most papers look like that we get turned in now a days.:eek:

lonny23
12-02-2005, 05:30 PM
If any of you taught in a high school it would make perfect since to you. That is what most papers look like that we get turned in now a days.:eek:
That's too true and too sad.

Slim-Rob
12-03-2005, 08:19 PM

Only the intelligent ones at Judson post, but there are definantly a lot of people like him.

bullrock
12-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Maybe it's Tongan?????:p

Primetime536
12-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Everyone calls this guy stupid. But, he has to be smart. Look how perfect he types this "country language". Kt unban this man, i need to read more of his pathetic trash.

jc84chill
12-13-2005, 01:40 AM
kt2000 wouldn't have banned him if he would have kept this stuff on the off topic board, but he went nuts on the main board about being a hoops ref, etc.

Personally, I found his stuff hilarious.

Crank_It
12-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Pretty funny, but I injurned my brain in an attempt to translate from urban jive to english, or at the very least, latin.

wide-e-wide
12-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Maybe it's Tongan?????:p

Just caught that one....classic Bullrock.

bullrock
12-15-2005, 11:27 AM
You know, maybe that's what he thinks is right. Buubacoach confirms this is how the high schoolers are doin' it now.