PDA

View Full Version : Techno Music.

Redneckn
12-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Wide. I am downloading hours and hours of techno/club music from Limewire. That way I can drive around and listen to it..

I had never heard anything from Fatboy Slim until a little bit ago. That fool remixed the KnightRider theme song.. It's PDF...

I was just thinking that while I'm driving around this weekend with my club music you'd want to know about it... :D

lonny23
12-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Wide. I am downloading hours and hours of techno/club music from Limewire. That way I can drive around and listen to it..

I had never heard anything from Fatboy Slim until a little bit ago. That fool remixed the KnightRider theme song.. It's PDF...

I was just thinking that while I'm driving around this weekend with my club music you'd want to know about it... :D
Hey, I like techno. It's even good at work and not just the club like some people think.;)

GoOwls
12-01-2005, 06:15 AM
Hey, I like techno. It's even good at work and not just the club like some people think.;)

Everybody knows that guys who listen to Techno music tend to be switch-hitters. :D

Gaydar alert!! :D :D

Redneckn
12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Everybody knows that guys who listen to Techno music tend to be switch-hitters. :D

I have honestly never heard that before. And I come from redneck land..

dragons08
12-01-2005, 04:12 PM
the gaydar thing can be true..

party boy song from jack@$$, enough said..

lonny23
12-01-2005, 06:10 PM

Here's Lonny philosophy 101. I used to play with those little Tupperware balls as a kid. They were the ones with the square hole, rectangle, triangle, circle, etc. You had pieces you could stick inside, but only one piece fit in each hole. As a kid, I learned that some things are made to work only one way. Men and women go together like a puzzle and you sure don't have to worry about me and a gaydar alert. All you need to do is read the broom thread to know that!:D

BTW, nice comeback to my techno line!:D

GoOwls
12-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Here's Lonny philosophy 101. I used to play with those little Tupperware balls as a kid. They were the ones with the square hole, rectangle, triangle, circle, etc. You had pieces you could stick inside, but only one piece fit in each hole. As a kid, I learned that some things are made to work only one way. Men and women go together like a puzzle and you sure don't have to worry about me and a gaydar alert. All you need to do is read the broom thread to know that!:D

BTW, nice comeback to my techno line!:D

I kind of figured you'd like it when I wrote it.:D