PDA

View Full Version : Wifes cheating on me, need advice

sldragondad
11-30-2005, 09:26 PM
need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

dragons08
11-30-2005, 09:29 PM

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?
is this a joke? that line right there is what makes it questionable

AZTiger
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
gold Jerry....GOLD!!!

SeguinMatadors
11-30-2005, 09:35 PM

LMAO dude. You had me really feeling bad for you. I was thinking this poor guy. hahaha That was good.

dragons08
11-30-2005, 09:37 PM
okay so it is a joke

TheDuke
11-30-2005, 09:55 PM
:D:D:D Had me going Bro!:D I was feeling bad for you but could also feel how pissed you would be if you saw her with one of your friends!:D

BAMF cowboy
11-30-2005, 09:58 PM
okay so it is a joke

of course it is, that stuff doesnt happen in southlake...it's too perfect for that

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
of course it is, that stuff doesnt happen in southlake...it's too perfect for that
the bubble effect, our teacher gave us a lecture about "the bubble effect"

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:01 PM
the rust on the car right?

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:12 PM
i thought he was talking about the "divorce" forgot about the rush hahaha

AllenEagle06
11-30-2005, 10:13 PM
LMAO!

That was a good one! You had me fooled.

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:19 PM
i thought he was talking about the "divorce" forgot about the rush hahaha
well for your information in Southlake there is no such thing as rust, tarnish, aging, 3 year old cars (unless they are "classic"), or anything that shows a sign of something being old.

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:21 PM
well for your information in Southlake there is no such thing as rust, tarnish, aging, 3 year old cars (unless they are "classic"), or anything that shows a sign of something being old.
its more like...5-8 yearsish

BAMF cowboy
11-30-2005, 10:23 PM
this story is ripe with factual errors

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:26 PM
its more like...5-8 yearsish
not from what I have seen from the high school parking lot. I could pick out the teacher's cars, because they were older than the students

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:29 PM
not from what I have seen from the high school parking lot. I could pick out the teacher's cars, because they were older than the students
okay thats diffrent, the parents have "older" cars, but it seems those are being wiped out wiht new ones

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:30 PM
you can also tell at the hs which is which b/c the teachers ahve their OWN parking area, pretty easy to tell then huh? at the senior high do they have theirr own spots to or do they "mingle" with the HS'ers?

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:32 PM
you can also tell at the hs which is which b/c the teachers ahve their OWN parking area, pretty easy to tell then huh? at the senior high do they have theirr own spots to or do they "mingle" with the HS'ers?
actually there are spots for the administrators that park in the area with the students and some of the coaches do the same.

SeguinMatadors
11-30-2005, 10:32 PM

Wait, you guys have two HS's?

BAMF cowboy
11-30-2005, 10:39 PM
yes we have a high school which is 9th and 10th grade, then a senior high which is 11th and 12th grades

there is a huge staff parking lot at the front, and then some of the councelors, principals, and coaches park in the back close to their respective offices...they have spots reserved for them

SeguinMatadors
11-30-2005, 10:40 PM
yes we have a high school which is 9th and 10th grade, then a senior high which is 11th and 12th grades

there is a huge staff parking lot at the front, and then some of the councelors, principals, and coaches park in the back close to their respective offices...they have spots reserved for them

Are they right next to eachother? or are they two diff. campus's?

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:41 PM
they are two different campuses about a couple of miles apart

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:48 PM
they have buses that go back and forth between campuses during each block, the indoor field is also at senior high

SeguinMatadors
11-30-2005, 10:49 PM
I def. went to the wrong HS.

SeguinMatadors
11-30-2005, 10:50 PM
they are two different campuses about a couple of miles apart

Wait, so how does that work with the UIL? Do both enrollments go in as the enrollment numbers or just the senior and junior school?

LoneStarProud
11-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Sometimes life is just not fair. I have counseled numerous couples in the past and some get through it and unfortunately some don't. It all comes down to love and commitment...If you really love her..you'll splurge for the bondo and new paint.:D

dragonfootballfan
11-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Wait, so how does that work with the UIL? Do both enrollments go in as the enrollment numbers or just the senior and junior school?
It is basically one school that is split in half into two campuses. The UIL compiles numbers from grades 9-12

BAMF cowboy
they had them both together, as high school is technically 9 - 12, we just happened to split them up

so 9 - 12 the enrollement as around 2,000

BAMF cowboy
beat me to it...

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:55 PM
beat me to it...
you dont have the D08 skill yet of speed posting

SeguinMatadors
Thanks to the both of you.

BAMF cowboy
you dont have the D08 skill yet of speed posting

teach me

dragons08
11-30-2005, 10:56 PM
teach me
its just a god given talent

im going to break something, this 30 second rule is killing me, since im waiting i figured id type this more 2 it..

Redneckn
12-01-2005, 12:47 AM
I was all prepared the help the poor fella out. The car thing though.. Just drive it like it is. When the fine folks of South Lake say something, just give 'em the finger...

I kinda caught my X cheating on me like that.. Ok.. I just asked her after the odd actions and stuff for a couple of months. She said no. I told her I knew she was FOS. She didnt say anything back. The next day, she asked me to leave. So I did. And honestly, my cars have all been rust free since then.
Since I unloaded the Xwife, I could afford rides with no rust... It all comes out in the wash.

lonny23
12-01-2005, 12:59 AM

Nice post. I was going to give you some good advice until I read the last sentence.

lonny23
12-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Don't fool yourself. I say at least 30% of the Southlake adults cheat. That's right, 30%. Richer towns have richer people that are goal minded and looking to do something new. Rich people cheat quite a bit.

SeguinMatadors
12-01-2005, 01:03 AM
Nice post. I was going to give you some good advice until I read the last sentence.

Lonny is a wise man.

lonny23
12-01-2005, 01:03 AM
It's a nice joke about nobody having rust on their cars because you know there's cheating going on!:D

SeguinMatadors
12-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Don't fool yourself. I say at least 30% of the Southlake adults cheat. That's right, 30%. Richer towns have richer people that are goal minded and looking to do something new. Rich people cheat quite a bit.

No kidding. I bet Southlake is like desperate housewives. All of you better start paying more attention to your women and less to your jobs!

lonny23
12-01-2005, 01:06 AM
9-12 counts regardless of what campus the students are on.

lonny23
12-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Crap, I'm giving you advice anyway. Don't buy a Ford next time. That crap always has a bad paint job. Earl Schieb must have stock in Ford!:D