PDA

View Full Version : Tell your crackhead stories here.

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 06:00 PM
After this coming up in a thread on the main board. I decided that surely I am not the only person with some really good crackhead stories.
So I decided to start a thread about it. Mine will mostly be about my brother.

There was one nite, I heard him cranking the windows open and then shut..open, then shut. (old house, has tall windows that crank open) I go up to his bedroom and peck on the door. He's comes to the door. I say: "what are you doing?" He says: "there are people out there." I say: "yes, the world the full of people." He says: " I mean right there, across the drive way." I look and don't see anything. I shake my head and go back to my room. In my bathroom, there is a door that leads out to a large deck. On that deck, there are stairs that take you down to beside the house. I grab my Q-beam and ease out that door and down those stairs. Around the shop, behind the old Ford and over the little group of trees. I can see my brother looking out the windows. When he starts to crank the window open, I hit him with the Q-beam. He flings himself down to the floor. About 2 seconds later, I see his head pop up and he looking around. He starts cranking the window open, I do it again. This time, he freaks out and takes off. I run back across the drive and to the stairs and into my room. When I get up the stairs I can hear him beating on my door and yelling that there are people out there. I open the door and he is freaking completely out. So I grab my trusty sks and go the front window, crank it open and start shooting. 30 rounds, every 3rd round is a tracer. So it has a wonderful effect on my brother. We wait and hear nothing. I tell him it's over and I go back to my room and lock the door. I grab my Q-beam and go right back out there, only this time I have a .40cal with me. I wait. Sure enough, after a few mins, he starts with the cranking of the window and looking around. I let him think that it's all good, then I stand up and yell "you die" and pump about 6 rounds into the pine tree right in front of me. He just loses it. I see him round his bed, I break for the stairs. Again, he is beating on my door. Freaking completely out. I go down stairs, open the front door and walk out. Shining the light everywhere. There is nothing there.. So then he's like "maybe I'm just dreaming this or something". I say ok, and then go to bed. He doesn't say anything about it at all the next day. In fact, I don't know that he's ever mentioned it to anyone.

lonny23
11-29-2005, 07:24 PM
After this coming up in a thread on the main board. I decided that surely I am not the only person with some really good crackhead stories.
So I decided to start a thread about it. Mine will mostly be about my brother.

There was one nite, I heard him cranking the windows open and then shut..open, then shut. (old house, has tall windows that crank open) I go up to his bedroom and peck on the door. He's comes to the door. I say: "what are you doing?" He says: "there are people out there." I say: "yes, the world the full of people." He says: " I mean right there, across the drive way." I look and don't see anything. I shake my head and go back to my room. In my bathroom, there is a door that leads out to a large deck. On that deck, there are stairs that take you down to beside the house. I grab my Q-beam and ease out that door and down those stairs. Around the shop, behind the old Ford and over the little group of trees. I can see my brother looking out the windows. When he starts to crank the window open, I hit him with the Q-beam. He flings himself down to the floor. About 2 seconds later, I see his head pop up and he looking around. He starts cranking the window open, I do it again. This time, he freaks out and takes off. I run back across the drive and to the stairs and into my room. When I get up the stairs I can hear him beating on my door and yelling that there are people out there. I open the door and he is freaking completely out. So I grab my trusty sks and go the front window, crank it open and start shooting. 30 rounds, every 3rd round is a tracer. So it has a wonderful effect on my brother. We wait and hear nothing. I tell him it's over and I go back to my room and lock the door. I grab my Q-beam and go right back out there, only this time I have a .40cal with me. I wait. Sure enough, after a few mins, he starts with the cranking of the window and looking around. I let him think that it's all good, then I stand up and yell "you die" and pump about 6 rounds into the pine tree right in front of me. He just loses it. I see him round his bed, I break for the stairs. Again, he is beating on my door. Freaking completely out. I go down stairs, open the front door and walk out. Shining the light everywhere. There is nothing there.. So then he's like "maybe I'm just dreaming this or something". I say ok, and then go to bed. He doesn't say anything about it at all the next day. In fact, I don't know that he's ever mentioned it to anyone.
You aren't right, but we already knew that!:D

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Honestly, I figure you may well have some fun when the situation is all screwed up and you can't do anything to fix it.

The GMC I was driving has strobe lights on the front. That is another story that has nothing to do with brother.. But anyway. I have come up the driveway 10-15 times with them going and seen my brother take off running into the woods...I'd see him later and ask him why he took off running.. He'd say "I didn't run anywhere. I just went out behind the barn to p!ss." And I'd say "dude, you were running". He'd say "well, I had to go really bad."

lonny23
11-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Honestly, I figure you may well have some fun when the situation is all screwed up and you can't do anything to fix it.

The GMC I was driving has strobe lights on the front. That is another story that has nothing to do with brother.. But anyway. I have come up the driveway 10-15 times with them going and seen my brother take off running into the woods...I'd see him later and ask him why he took off running.. He'd say "I didn't run anywhere. I just went out behind the barn to p!ss." And I'd say "dude, you were running". He'd say "well, I had to go really bad."
I don't hang out with addicts, but that crack must really mess with you.

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't hang out with addicts, but that crack must really mess with you.

It really ain't crack. It's crystalMeth and cocaine. I think most of his problem is that he has done it for long. His mind is all screwed up now.

I didn't really hang out with him. His wife has 3 little girls and I felt bad for the because they were about to get evicted from their house because they couldn't pay the rent. So I had them come and stay at the farm. Little did I know that I would have to damn near kill him to get them to leave.