STPTiger_Football09
11-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Since there is no poll, here it is.

Who will win?

I pick SP like always

OHHH YEAA!

KT2000
11-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Stony Point is playing great football right now, so I won't bet against them. I thought the winner of the Stony Point-Woods game would win the region.

fbstangman
11-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Stony Point. My second favorite team. ;) Hope you guys stay on this roll all the way.

LeanderLions3033
11-30-2008, 01:15 PM
SP is looking strong right now. Their D is playing lights out, and Nyk McKissic just doesnt seem like me makes mistakes. I like SP to roll in this one

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Stony Point! The Tigers are hungry! :D

SPTigerfan
11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
I know Skyline will give us a tough game this week...but the Tigers will be well prepared by the coaching staff and our team will practice hard all week like they always do...So with that being said "LET'S GET IT ON!!!!"

ON TO STATE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da wiz
11-30-2008, 03:08 PM
skyline...........it will be a good game but skyline is no garland,,as i stated to the cy-woods posters, skyline will be the best team stoney point has seen this year,, 35-28 skyline... skyline went to the 4th round of the playoffs last year, they are battle tested,
and will pull it out in the end,,,,

grayowl60
11-30-2008, 03:35 PM
skyline...........it will be a good game but skyline is no garland,,as i stated to the cy-woods posters, skyline will be the best team stoney point has seen this year,, 35-28 skyline... skyline went to the 4th round of the playoffs last year, they are battle tested,
Rocky Top vs The Grove. I take the GROVE ITES

d-train
11-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Rocky Top vs The Grove. I take the GROVE ITES
Where does Skyline have an edge on SP? SP has the better defense, they have shut down playoff teams and held them to single digits.

da wiz
11-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Where does Skyline have an edge on SP? SP has the better defense, they have shut down playoff teams and held them to single digits.
stoney point beat the woodlands 21-7, the woodlands were probabily just
a little overated, and waco?? they loss to 4a waco and couldnt score a td,
i know that was earlier in the year but it still happened,, skyline loss
earlier in the year to lake highlands who just happened to go 3 rounds in these current playoffs24-20, yes skyline has given up 17 more points than
SP, in 13 games, but in those same 13 games they have scored 40 more points, and i dont have the resources in front of me, but i would bet
everything i own that skyline's opponents SOS is much better than SP,
so if allowing 17 more points in 13 games means skyline's defense is worse,
but by the same math their offense is better... 35-28 skyline.............;)

HSFootball#1
11-30-2008, 06:46 PM
How do you get STP out of stoney point???:rolleyes:

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 06:48 PM
earlier in the year to lake highlands who just happened to go 3 rounds in these current playoffs24-20, yes skyline has given up 17 more points than
SP, in 13 games, but in those same 13 games they have scored 40 more points, and i dont have the resources in front of me, but i would bet

I don't see ANYONE scoring 35 on the SPHS defense the way they are playing right now. I think a much lower score makes sense.

14-10 Stony Point!

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 06:49 PM

Stony Tigers Point - Like Texas A&M's logo. I don't care for it either.:o

da wiz
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't see ANYONE scoring 35 on the SPHS defense the way they are playing right now. I think a much lower score makes sense.

14-10 Stony Point!

by that same token, i dont see anyone holding skyline to 10 pts the way
they are playing right now,:D so i guess we will see saturday...............:notworthy

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 06:54 PM
by that same token, i dont see anyone holding skyline to 10 pts the way
they are playing right now,:D so i guess we will see saturday...............:notworthy

True. We can only talk. The real action happens Saturday.

da wiz
11-30-2008, 06:57 PM
good luck though, either way if we can eek out a win against allen this week,
we may be next on your schedule.......

STPFootball2011
11-30-2008, 07:08 PM
actually SP's opponents SOS is .585 while Skylines is .581

we also beat the other playoff teams in our district by more than you guys did.
Stony Point
W 34-23 vs Georgetown
W 44-17 vs Cedar Park
W 28-13 vs Round Rock

Skyline
L 20-24 vs Lake Highlands
W 19-5 vs Richardson Berkner
W 31-28 vs Carollton Creekview

So suck on that:D

STPFootball2011
11-30-2008, 07:16 PM
also noticed your D has given up 21,26, and 21 points in each of your playoff games while SP has given up 7,7, and 6.

da wiz
11-30-2008, 07:26 PM
actually SP's opponents SOS is .585 while Skylines is .581

we also beat the other playoff teams in our district by more than you guys did.
Stony Point
W 34-23 vs Georgetown
W 44-17 vs Cedar Park
W 28-13 vs Round Rock

Skyline
L 20-24 vs Lake Highlands
W 19-5 vs Richardson Berkner
W 31-28 vs Carollton Creekview

So suck on that:D

im from euless,, im just an observer of sp vs skyline..

da wiz
11-30-2008, 07:28 PM
also noticed your D has given up 21,26, and 21 points in each of your playoff games while SP has given up 7,7, and 6.

im just an observer,, the EULESS TRINITY TROJANS are my team...

CCDawgs
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I think SP moves on and give ET some trouble.
SP 31
Sky 17

STPFootball2011
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
im just an observer,, the EULESS TRINITY TROJANS are my team...
so where are all the Skyline guys:confused:

hope to see you next week, would be a hell of a game

country club
11-30-2008, 07:52 PM
This will be a good test for Stony Point, Defensively.

Bobcat81
11-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I think Stony Point deserves this one.

They've got my backing

MOJO_MAGIC
11-30-2008, 09:04 PM
I know nothing about Skyline. But after seeing Stony Point play The Woodlands, I said "go ahead and pencil them in to the semi's". I see no reason to change that now. They are for real.

I also had a chance to see Permian/Allen this past weekend, and Allen reminded me a lot of SP. Great running game, excellent line play on both sides of the ball. Not near the QB SP has, but very solid for a backup. I would love to see them play in the semi's, but obviously Allen has to get past Trinity.

Also seems to make The Woodlands look a little better(at least that's what I'm convincing myself of) each time SP rolls someone up, so I'm rooting for the blow out. ;)

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 09:38 PM
I know nothing about Skyline. But after seeing Stony Point play The Woodlands, I said "go ahead and pencil them in to the semi's". I see no reason to change that now. They are for real.

I also had a chance to see Permian/Allen this past weekend, and Allen reminded me a lot of SP. Great running game, excellent line play on both sides of the ball. Not near the QB SP has, but very solid for a backup. I would love to see them play in the semi's, but obviously Allen has to get past Trinity.

Also seems to make The Woodlands look a little better(at least that's what I'm convincing myself of) each time SP rolls someone up, so I'm rooting for the blow out. ;)

Wow. Thanks for that Mr. Mojo.

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 09:40 PM

They've got my backing

Nice! Confidence building! Thank you!

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I think SP moves on and give ET some trouble.
SP 31
Sky 17

Holy Schmidt! Great feedback!

lovethelions
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
SP's players and coaching staff have worked and earned every win.

Our Lions had a very off year and did not even make the payoffs. But regardless, when I saw the way you guys stomped on us, I thought to myself, (and even posted it here much earlier), these kids will make it far in the playoffs.

My prayer is that you will stay healthy, that all your hard work will continue to pay off, that you will continue building great teamwork and most of all that next year Leander will give you a much better game. :p

My pick is Stony Point by 17pts.

Good luck to both teams. (But little better luck to SP :p)

Tiger Fan
11-30-2008, 10:10 PM
SP's players and coaching staff have worked and earned every win.

Our Lions had a very off year and did not even make the payoffs. But regardless, when I saw the way you guys stomped on us, I thought to myself, (and even posted it here much earlier), these kids will make it far in the playoffs.

My prayer is that you will stay healthy, that all your hard work will continue to pay off, that you will continue building great teamwork and most of all that next year Leander will give you a much better game. :p

My pick is Stony Point by 17pts.

Good luck to both teams. (But little better luck to SP :p)

Bible Stadium has never been a fun place to play. Always a nervous game there. I always make sure to have a few before that game!

Thanks! I'm sure we will do our best to make you proud!

da wiz
11-30-2008, 10:12 PM

They've got my backing

so, why do they deserve it more than the other team??:confused:

SPTigerfan
11-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Thank you for all the love Leander, Mojo and Cove.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy These are 3 teams I respect a great deal. And yes our Tigers have worked hard and it's just gettin good::).

30 Year Allen Fan
11-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I say that SP wins this one on their last possession of the game.

RocklandDragon
11-30-2008, 10:39 PM
It might be time for me to head to Waco on Saturday...

:D :D :D

sptigerfootballguh09
11-30-2008, 11:57 PM

Because up until this year we had NO respect and the team & the coaches have had to bust their butts to get where they are im sure everyone has, but to answer your question, we're goin into round 4 of the playoffs for the first time ever in our schools history the players are amazing athletes with talent they still need to let shine watchin them work every day at practice... this team has the heart and the soul for the game and as displayed on the field they play like a team. They their amazing coaches and the school deserve something for makin it this far.
BTW that doesnt mean they deserve it MORE than the other team but the desrve it.
Let the best team win.
Baylor staduim here we come...Again!

sptigerfootballguh09
11-30-2008, 11:59 PM
AND he wasnt sayin they deserved it MORE than the other team he was just sayin we deserve it.

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 08:17 AM
I already see STP playing Trinity in the Semi's! :eek:

That is going to be a game! If that happens i will be there for sure!

I couldnt make this past game and i wont be able to make this upcoming game but i do have a lot of friends who have gone to the STP games and they are in shock at how good these guys are playing! GO GET THAT RING STP!

Tigers - 28
Skyline - 10

SkyHighSkyline
12-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Stony Point hasn't faced a team as strong as Skyline all year. You can bet that Skyline's offense won't be held to less than 30 points in this game. AND with the number 1 defense coming out of the DFW (not sure about state ranking), I like our chances of keeping Stony Point's offense pinned down most of the game.

Skyline's players are on a mission this year. They got this far last year, and aren't going to settle for anything less than a state championship game appearance. Stony Point has a good team (you don't acquire a 12-1 record unless you're good). BUT I'd like to think this game is going to come down to playoff experience and turnovers. If it's close, expect Skyline to come out victorious.

Prediction: Skyline 35, Stony Point 28.
<style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style>

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Stony Point hasn't faced a team as strong as Skyline all year. You can bet that Skyline's offense won't be held to less than 30 points in this game. AND with the number 1 defense coming out of the DFW (not sure about state ranking), I like our chances of keeping Stony Point's offense pinned down most of the game.

Skyline's players are on a mission this year. They got this far last year, and aren't going to settle for anything less than a state championship game appearance. Stony Point has a good team (you don't acquire a 12-1 record unless you're good). BUT I'd like to think this game is going to come down to playoff experience and turnovers. If it's close, expect Skyline to come out victorious.

<style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style>

This is basically what the Woodlands and Garland said they would do. Theyd beat STP and hold their offense and score..and blah blah blah.

It just comes down to the game. Should be an interesting match. Never underestimate your opponent. Though this is Stony Points first time past second round, they have the right to be here and they will try hard to make it past skyline! They wont give up and will fight to the end. Yes, experience helps in the playoffs but it comes down to who wants it more. And ive got to tell you, Stony Point wants it

Good luck STP :notworthy:notworthy - Your Champions in my book!

CW#1inmyheart4eva
12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Good luck to both teams.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Never seen Stony Point at all, but I have seen Skyline. Skyline was here last year, and they're out to prove that they belong among the state's elite teams. This is very similar to the path that Coach Samples' Lincoln team took, on their way to the 2004 4A, D2 championship game. They lost that game in overtime to Kilgore. Just like Skyline now, Lincoln had made 2 trips, 4 rounds deep into the postseason, but it wasn't until the second time that they got over the hump.

As for Stony Point, as I said earlier, I haven't seen them in action. But, from what I hear from the folks on here, they're a very athletic, and hungry team. With all due respect to the Allen/Trinity game, the Stony Point/Skyline game has the potential to be the best game this weekend (notice I said "potential"). Honestly, I can't call it!

d-train
12-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Never seen Stony Point at all, but I have seen Skyline. Skyline was here last year, and they're out to prove that they belong among the state's elite teams. This is very similar to the path that Coach Samples' Lincoln team took, on their way to the 2004 4A, D2 championship game. They lost that game in overtime to Kilgore. Just like Skyline now, Lincoln had made 2 trips, 4 rounds deep into the postseason, but it wasn't until the second time that they got over the hump.

As for Stony Point, as I said earlier, I haven't seen them in action. But, from what I hear from the folks on here, they're a very athletic, and hungry team. With all due respect to the Allen/Trinity game, the Stony Point/Skyline game has the potential to be the best game this weekend (notice I said "potential"). Honestly, I can't call it!
It's like you guys are playing Arlington Bowie, with a better running game and defense.

d-train
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
16-5A has been one of the best districts in Texas. P-ville, Round Rock, Leander and Cedar Park all played in that league with the Point. Skyline is used to playing DISD teams and dead burb teams this year. SP's defense is great vs great teams! Skyline has a much improved passing attack, but their defense isn't as good as last year. Skyline is error prone, they get kicks blocked and will put the rock on the ground. SP's QB is a 3 year starter.

SkyHighSkyline
12-01-2008, 12:38 PM
16-5A has been one of the best districts in Texas.
Source(s)? LMAO. I know stronger 4A districts. AND Skyline defeated a Round Rock school last year in the third round. This game will be no different.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-01-2008, 12:55 PM
It's like you guys are playing Arlington Bowie, with a better running game and defense.

Oh..okay then!

One more thing d-train, I'm not a fan of Skyline, I'm just an unbiased observer, who loves high school football. I don't have a dog in any of the games but, I've kinda been a closet SLC fan.

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Source(s)? LMAO. I know stronger 4A districts. AND Skyline defeated a Round Rock school last year in the third round. This game will be no different.

And which 4-A teams do you speak?

If 14-5A were still together with Pville, Leander, Round Rock, Stony Point etc etc...Skyline wouldnt do so hot in that district! Pville, Leander and Stony Point would smash on Skyline.

Skylines district this year was boo boo. Yalls only real competition was cy woods...Good luck against Stony Point. Yall will need it

grayowl60
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
And which 4-A teams do you speak?

If 14-5A were still together with Pville, Leander, Round Rock, Stony Point etc etc...Skyline wouldnt do so hot in that district! Pville, Leander and Stony Point would smash on Skyline.

Skylines district this year was boo boo. Yalls only real competition was cy woods...Good luck against Stony Point. Yall will need it
sooooo........how about that plugerville??

SkyHighSkyline
12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Panther, check out the video, and get some perspective (also lots more video footage at the jump). http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.html?nvid=197653&shu=1

Skyline beat your District 14-5A Div. 1 Champs last year. So I wouldn't make reckless statements about Skyline not being able to play among those schools. This year's team is far more explosive on offense, and has so many more weapons. It will be very difficult for Stony Point to stop everybody. James White, Mike Davis, Javia Hall, Chris Frazier, Johnathan Rivers. When Stony Point thinks they've got one covered, then someone else will take advantage. On the other side of the ball, Skyline's defense will make its presence felt, especially in coverage with players like Steve Williams, Kerry Nation, Rodney Williams, Arthur Washington, and Anthony Wallace.

RedRage00
12-01-2008, 02:35 PM
I picked Stony Point to make the final 4 and I'm sticking to that prediction.

Good luck to both! :cool:

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 02:54 PM

Too bad were talking about STP and Skyline old man

Pflugervilles out...everyone knows that...even i know that

Thread Check...

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Panther, check out the video, and get some perspective (also lots more video footage at the jump). http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.html?nvid=197653&shu=1

Skyline beat your District 14-5A Div. 1 Champs last year. So I wouldn't make reckless statements about Skyline not being able to play among those schools. This year's team is far more explosive on offense, and has so many more weapons. It will be very difficult for Stony Point to stop everybody. James White, Mike Davis, Javia Hall, Chris Frazier, Johnathan Rivers. When Stony Point thinks they've got one covered, then someone else will take advantage. On the other side of the ball, Skyline's defense will make its presence felt, especially in coverage with players like Steve Williams, Kerry Nation, Rodney Williams, Arthur Washington, and Anthony Wallace.

Well this year is a whole new story.Your talking about one team, im talking about the whole district! Both teams wouldnt be here if they werent really good. Should be an interesting match up. Im stating things from what i have seen and numbers. People need to relax

owlfan 1
12-01-2008, 03:06 PM
this could be a close game if skyline avoids the special teams meltdowns that garland had. however, i think sp has the best team in the region this year... Tigers by 10...

- sTp -
12-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Skyline beat your District 14-5A Div. 1 Champs last year.<STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE>

Not tryin' to split hairs here or stir the pot, BUT..

SP was District Champs last year. Round Rock was the second seed DI school, and the fourth seed overall from the district...

Not to mention Cinderella Pflugerville going all the way to big dance in DII. :notworthy

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 03:21 PM

SP was District Champs last year. Round Rock was the second seed DI school, and the fourth seed overall from the district...

Not to mention Cinderella Pflugerville going all the way to big dance in DII. :notworthy

Word :D

LiveSleepEatFootball
12-01-2008, 03:37 PM

I watch football from Pee-wee all the way to the pro's, ive seen these kids mature, and i promise they will fight, bite, claw they way to a win. They are tough. 12-1 is not a misprint. Goin undefeated in district is a hard enough, but in 16-5A it harder. I am mad that P-ville left the district, but it was still plenty tough. SP is jus the creme of the Crop "OLD COACH JAMES". They win 35-21, and thats bein generous knowing that SP has not been scored on more than 1 time in each play off game.

grayowl60
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Too bad were talking about STP and Skyline old man

Pflugervilles out...everyone knows that...even i know that

Thread Check...

Responding to your little remark on the "Garland fans" thread junior... did you get lost again? To bad

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Responding to your little remark on the "Garland fans" thread junior... did you get lost again? To bad

I was playin around, pops

Go argue with a stop sign, god knows you would too

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey Stony Point, win this one! I wanna see Trinity play and their Haka in person! haha

We didnt get to see it last year at the state game cuz our coaches made us go inside even though our game wasnt for a LONG *** time. :D

Good luck to both teams!

grayowl60
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I was playin around, pops

Go argue with a stop sign, god knows you would too
Still wearing your loosers ring...:eek:

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Still wearing your loosers ring...:eek:

Yep and wearing it with pride. Reminds me of how hard i worked to get to where we did. And yes we did lose. We still made it though. You obviously have no idea what its like to work hard and make it to a state game. IM proud to wear my ring even though we lost. I know we lost, but to make it to the big show as an underdog in each game and showing all of 5A who you are...ya..ask anyone..thats an accomplishment. You have no idea what its like old man

Would u like to point out anything else? or will u do us all a favor and STFU?

Soooo....how about garland? what a motto..."we will win"

NOT!! hahahaha

Panther #73
12-01-2008, 04:25 PM
But this thread isnt about pville...lets stay on track...if you have any problems/concerns/statements youd like to make please feel free to leave me a message. Id be happy to not answer them

Now back to the thread!

grayowl60
12-01-2008, 05:04 PM
But this thread isnt about pville...lets stay on track...if you have any problems/concerns/statements youd like to make please feel free to leave me a message. Id be happy to not answer them

Now back to the thread!
Yep... its SP and Skyline, you are evidently not from either place. You are a bandwagon dewd. Lots of us have hardwear for what we have achieved, and the idea is to WIN. SP is very good and may WIN. good for them, it will not be you. We have won before, and WE WILL WIN again. We went three rounds... and pville did what?
Im pulling for Skyline but from what I have seen of both teams, SP has the edge.

- sTp -
12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
/soapbox on

guys, i know when we got shown the door last year i was more than a little pissed that, as #1 seed from our district, we weren't playing the next week when the rest of the district was. next game goes and two of our brothers fall in week three. P-ville is still standing. I went "hmph". week four goes by, P-ville still there. "well good for them" I said. week 5 goes, P-ville is STILL STANDING. You're darn right I turned into a panther fan that week!!

I think it goes that way with all communities, to rally around the team(s) that are still dancing. It somehow validates the struggles that you went through during the regular season when you see a team you had to play go far in the playoffs. Gray, you were one of the first to take "GROVE ITES" over the Tigers, and why shouldn't you? They are the backyard team for you. Same goes for Panther73, he's just rootin' for his home squad. And I'm sure the same goes for H-town, SA, east and west texas, and of course - bless them because I came from there - the Valley teams... They all want to see the trophy come to their area.

In the end it's a game played by kids. We can all poke fun, ridicule, talk :Censor: , and otherwise get on each other's nerves..

but in the end it's still a game played by 15, 16, 17 and 18 year old boys..

sorry for the rant,

/soapbox off

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Maybe, Coach Samples should call Coach Tusa down in Waco and get the recipe that he had against Stony Point this year. If I'm not mistaken, that was the only loss that Stony Point had this year (Waco High).

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-01-2008, 05:41 PM
/soapbox on

guys, i know when we got shown the door last year i was more than a little pissed that, as #1 seed from our district, we weren't playing the next week when the rest of the district was. next game goes and two of our brothers fall in week three. P-ville is still standing. I went "hmph". week four goes by, P-ville still there. "well good for them" I said. week 5 goes, P-ville is STILL STANDING. You're darn right I turned into a panther fan that week!!

I think it goes that way with all communities, to rally around the team(s) that are still dancing. It somehow validates the struggles that you went through during the regular season when you see a team you had to play go far in the playoffs. Gray, you were one of the first to take "GROVE ITES" over the Tigers, and why shouldn't you? They are the backyard team for you. Same goes for Panther73, he's just rootin' for his home squad. And I'm sure the same goes for H-town, SA, east and west texas, and of course - bless them because I came from there - the Valley teams... They all want to see the trophy come to their area.

In the end it's a game played by kids. We can all poke fun, ridicule, talk :Censor: , and otherwise get on each other's nerves..

sorry for the rant,

/soapbox off

Well said!

grayowl60
12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
/soapbox on

sorry for the rant,

/soapbox off
Yep you are right... we have Heath, Skyline and Wylie right in this area... hope they do well, but WE, aint them. We lost.

- sTp -
12-01-2008, 06:28 PM
<cricket chirp="">*cricket chirp*

so, any clips of skyline? any stats?

<chirp>

</chirp></cricket>*cricket chirp*

*cricket chirp*
<cricket chirp=""><chirp>

<chirp></chirp></chirp></cricket>

chop44
12-01-2008, 06:40 PM
/soapbox on

sorry for the rant,

/soapbox off

Drum: You are exactly right on with your post. My buddy and I, who are Pville fans have gone to your last 2 playoff wins against the Wood and Garland. Even though it is not the same as cheering for kids we actually know, we have really enjoyed watching your team. I have always been a McKissic fan but have grown to really enjoy #59 on your defense. He makes your defense go as he is so distruptive in the backfield. Skyline better have a good center or he will be in the backfield messing up things. #5 gets more praise on this board and I can understand that since he is getting the big sacks. I can honestly say that your team is playing with so much poise and character. They sure act like they have been there before. We will be in Waco again this week. We have actually been high fiving your fans during the games. Great bunch of fans and team. I'm on your bandwagon and good luck this week.

bigsexayj
12-01-2008, 06:41 PM
AY!!! we gonna win this **** nuff said get out:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy haha :) ty that is all

- sTp -
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Drum: You are exactly right on with your post. My buddy and I, who are Pville fans have gone to your last 2 playoff wins against the Wood and Garland. Even though it is not the same as cheering for kids we actually know, we have really enjoyed watching your team. I have always been a McKissic fan but have grown to really enjoy #59 on your defense. He makes your defense go as he is so distruptive in the backfield. Skyline better have a good center or he will be in the backfield messing up things. #5 gets more praise on this board and I can understand that since he is getting the big sacks. I can honestly say that your team is playing with so much poise and character. They sure act like they have been there before. We will be in Waco again this week. We have actually been high fiving your fans during the games. Great bunch of fans and team. I'm on your bandwagon and good luck this week.

That is so cool to hear. If ya get bored come say hi. I'm the older kid not in uniform with sticks and bright yellow earplugs stuffed in his head usually making an a$$ out of himself :]

STPFootball2011
12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
but skyline was like 12-1 last year as well while we beat Round Rock 33-14 and they were something like 8-4 last year and had the final playoff spot in our distirct. yet you only beat them 13-10. now your playing a better team the the team we had last year.

STPFootball2011
12-01-2008, 08:00 PM
P-ville lost to Smithson Valley which is in position to win the region and only beat P-Ville on the last possession. Could have been the Regional final game instead of a first round game. Give P-Ville some props they always have a good team

STPFootball2011
12-01-2008, 08:05 PM
/soapbox on

sorry for the rant,

/soapbox off
Agree that we should support area teams....unless its Round Rock:D

spmom09
12-01-2008, 09:07 PM
This Stony Point team is a great team. They are very talented and what they lack in talent, they have in heart. :notworthy...Trust me...this is a group that will not give up. The coaching staff is one of the best around. My son is on that field every week getting his :Censor: *** chewed when he screws up...THAT IS FOOTBALL. The coaches at Stony Point have not only turned the football program around, but they have impacted the entire school as well. They are very focused on academics and behavior. If hearing the football sideline "man" language offends you, maybe you should not sit so close...better yet, if you are going to rag on the coaches for something said during an "adrenaline" moment, maybe you should stay at home.

Stony Point...You are #1 in my book....BEAT SKYLINE!

tjw
12-01-2008, 09:19 PM
After seeing the Skyline players rooting Allen on over Permian I have give my support to them. Go Raiders.

sptigerfootballguh09
12-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Look statically our defense is better Skyline scoring 35 points on us dont think that's gonna be happenin.
As for the Woodlands on paper at the time we played them they had the number 1 defense in the state...well that went over real well.. hmmm i think the score was 21-7....
We've got the best defense comin outta ATX area i believe so it should be real good game.

Tsup
12-01-2008, 10:07 PM
you squeeze it real hard

lovethelions
12-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I watch football from Pee-wee all the way to the pro's, ive seen these kids mature, and i promise they will fight, bite, claw they way to a win. They are tough. 12-1 is not a misprint. Goin undefeated in district is a hard enough, but in 16-5A it harder. I am mad that P-ville left the district, but it was still plenty tough. SP is jus the creme of the Crop "OLD COACH JAMES". They win 35-21, and thats bein generous knowing that SP has not been scored on more than 1 time in each play off game.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

SP is very impressive this year. They really play smart and as a team.

sphsfootball2009
12-01-2008, 11:29 PM

I think we've played at least one team tougher.

sphsfootball2009
12-01-2008, 11:33 PM

Most of the teams you played though had either a neutral record or a losing record. Stony Point played 7 teams with winning records you played 4,5,or 6. But who gives a crap about your gay numbers. Numbers said the woodlands would beat us an they didn't so. Waco was a strange situation and i really don't feel like explaining it for the thrid straight week. So, waco hasn't had one thing to do with the playoffs and it still doesn't, get over it.

sphsfootball2009
12-01-2008, 11:35 PM

......uh lets see STony Point= STP

sphsfootball2009
12-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Stony Tigers Point - Like Texas A&M's logo. I don't care for it either.:o

either way works. i don't know that i care for what it stands for but i like the look

sphsfootball2009
12-01-2008, 11:43 PM

<STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE>

Um our defense is the best coming out of our area, no offense but the woodlands was a great team and probably your strength maybe more so you can say we haven't faced a team that strong. And Garland had playoff experience and it didn't help them, so did the woodlands. I call Stony Point winning 28-21

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 12:12 AM

everyone has called 16-5A or last year 14-5A one of the toughest districts in texas for a while. Guess what? we don't care about last year. We aren't this round rock team are we? no we are a different one and it will be different. You might still win but it'll be close.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 12:15 AM

<STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE>

you've got the same problem. Your gonna have problems covering ours.

da wiz
12-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Most of the teams you played though had either a neutral record or a losing record. Stony Point played 7 teams with winning records you played 4,5,or 6. But who gives a crap about your gay numbers. Numbers said the woodlands would beat us an they didn't so. Waco was a strange situation and i really don't feel like explaining it for the thrid straight week. So, waco hasn't had one thing to do with the playoffs and it still doesn't, get over it.
what? did i strike a nerve?? im an outside observer dont REALLY care who wins, i live in EULESS, not dallas, but i have seen skyline play a few times
and they belong where they are, lets see if your boys belong after this weekend, i can tell you are young, show some maturity in you choice of words, the numbers are REAL, and if thats gay to you so be it,, but
chill out, this is a message board, everyone states HOW they feel on the subject at hand, and bottom line its a football game, hopefully everyone
goes on with their lives after its over,:)

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 12:26 AM
what? did i strike a nerve?? im an outside observer dont REALLY care who wins, i live in EULESS, not dallas, but i have seen skyline play a few times
and they belong where they are, lets see if your boys belong after this weekend, i can tell you are young, show some maturity in you choice of words, the numbers are REAL, and if thats gay to you so be it,, but
chill out, this is a message board, everyone states HOW they feel on the subject at hand, and bottom line its a football game, hopefully everyone

Yeah i know your from euless and i meant that to some of the skyline people posting things like that. Yours was just the one right there :D Good luck against allen. If SP goes on i'm glad we'd at least be bowing out to Trinity or even Allen two very good teams. Wheres the game at and when?

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 12:30 AM

My point about the numbers was that we've already proved those to be wrong and you can't really change that. You really don't have any idea about my age either. I'm not young but not old so...But if you don't believe me about the numbers thing go back and crunch those numbers for the Stony Point vs Woodlands game. Also the numbers don't account for district toughness, crowd advantage, etc. I know the numbers are real thats obvious, but they aren't always true and that was the point. I don't really need someone to tell me that it's just a game go back to the past few weeks i've been the one saying it to the 40 year old guys on here. Like the woodlands letting a freshman get to them.

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Yep... its SP and Skyline, you are evidently not from either place. You are a bandwagon dewd. Lots of us have hardwear for what we have achieved, and the idea is to WIN. SP is very good and may WIN. good for them, it will not be you. We have won before, and WE WILL WIN again. We went three rounds... and pville did what?
Im pulling for Skyline but from what I have seen of both teams, SP has the edge.

deleted

grayowl60
12-02-2008, 08:39 AM
deleted

deleted

KT2000
12-02-2008, 08:40 AM
I don't mind banter, but let's avoid calling one another out just because someone thinks different. This is a good match-up between two teams that obviously deserve to be in the fourth round.

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Is this game in Baylor again??

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 09:01 AM
1029136 (javascript:void(0))[/url]]<cricket chirp="">. . .so, any clips of skyline? any stats?</cricket><cricket chirp=""><chirp><chirp></chirp></chirp></cricket>
http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/school.html?propertyId=1&schoolId=271

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.html?propertyid=1&schoolid=271&nvid=309000&shu=1

and my favorite this week. . .

http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=308869&shu=1 (make sure you especially watch from the 7:28 mark)

Please enjoy previewing why Stony Point will be going home this week. :D
<style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style><style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style><style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style>

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Is this game in Baylor again??

Yep...it's a 2PM kickoff!

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Yep...it's a 2PM kickoff!

I wanna make this one. im gonna try. If STP goes to the semi finals i will be there for sure. and me and some friends are for sure going to the finals no matter what or who plays! State Championships are the best of the best!

d-train
12-02-2008, 11:56 AM
SP is bigger and faster than RR and they are balanced, yet Skyline had all they could handle from a 4th place team! SP is the real deal and undisputed district champion. Skyline's skill players look like they need to vistit the weight room a little more. Burb kids tend to be bigger and stronger. Skyline has speed, but so does SP.

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 12:32 PM
SP is bigger and faster than RR and they are balanced. . .
I'm curious. . .Who was the "bigger and faster team" during the STP- Class 4A Waco matchup?

- sTp -
12-02-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm curious. . .Who was the "bigger and faster team" during the STP- Class 4A Waco matchup?

lol, here we go again...

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 12:40 PM

Lets try to stay in the future there mr.skyline

Looks at the facts now...Ok yes STP lost to a 4A team..but bouncing back and not having another loss after that..going undefeated in a tough district..being this far in playoffs..yea im gonna have to go ahead and say there a good team!

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Could someone. . .anyone. . .here explain how a team as "great" as STP, with so many dominating skill players, and back to back district championships, could fall to a mediocre 4A team? No one here seems to be able to explain it. Any insight?

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Could someone. . .anyone. . .here explain how a team as "great" as STP, with so many dominating skill players, and back to back district championships, could fall to a mediocre 4A team? No one here seems to be able to explain it. Any insight?

Ya. You win some, you lose some. Look at Abilene this year. 10-0 going into playoffs...and they lose first round.

A good Westlake team (5A) lost to Lake Travis (4A) in the beginning of the year...stuff happens dude. This is football, anything can happen.

Shamu85
12-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Based on ugliness of the uniforms, this game is a tossup, especially if Skyline wears the light blue jerseys with red trim, and SP wears the mustard yellow pants. :eek: Yikes!

Based on the teams:
SP 27
Skyline 14

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately, your post isn't insightful at all. Why don't you make an attempt to understand why STP actually lost the game even though they outgained Waco in yardage 228 to 73. I want to know why STP was only able to convert on 1 out of 6 fourth down plays. I want to know why STP could only come away with 3 points out of 4 red zone attempts. Does anyone have any insight? Answers like "stuff happens dude" just show you don't really understand these teams' stregnths/weaknesses, but are only here to ignorantly chant "rah rah rah . . .we're going to win" without really understanding what you're talking about.

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Based on ugliness of the uniforms, this game is a tossup, especially if Skyline wears the light blue jerseys with red trim, and SP wears the mustard yellow pants. :eek: Yikes!

Based on the teams:
SP 27
Skyline 14
I actually like the STP team uniforms worn in last week's game against Garland. BUT the only significance uniforms will play in this game is that whatever uniforms are worn by STP, it will be the last time their seniors will suit up in them.

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately, your post isn't insightful at all. Why don't you make an attempt to understand why STP actually lost the game even though they outgained Waco in yardage 228 to 73. I want to know why STP was only able to convert on 1 out of 6 fourth down plays. I want to know why STP could only come away with 3 points out of 4 red zone attempts. Does anyone have any insight? Answers like "stuff happens dude" just show you don't really understand these teams' stregnths/weaknesses, but are only here to ignorantly chant "rah rah rah . . .we're going to win" without really understanding what you're talking about.

Youve never had an off game? i wouldnt be concerned with this 4A loss. If my next opponent has 1 loss and undefeated up to the playoff point, id be more focused on that. just a helpful hint

btownfever
12-02-2008, 02:05 PM
I want to pick Skyline but as long as Frazier is the starter i do not think they will do it, he is very very good but i think Javia would give them the best chance because they have not played a team like STP, these guys are the real deal! My pick is STP but i could not tell you a score because Skylines talent could make it close.

Shamu85
12-02-2008, 02:09 PM

I don't think the Waco game has a rational explanation. Clearly, SP is a much better team than Waco, but there were some circumstances that might have played a part in the loss that week; Ike, no Glasco Martin and overall lackadaisical play by the offense = 9-3 Waco win. Go figure.

owlfan 1
12-02-2008, 02:10 PM

Everyone has a week or two where they dont play their best. Remember that that game was 10 weeks ago - and that Waco, although they may have been a little down this year, is usually a powerhouse. The difference between 4A and 5A is depth, not talent. The starting 22 on most top 4A teams will hang with the starting 22 on most top 5A team.

I saw SP in person last week - they are real. Skyline can win if they play a great game, but this will be the absolute best team the Raiders have seen this year. It would be fun to watch, wish I could go, but I'll be in Abilene watching a 2A game...

owlfan 1
12-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Yep and wearing it with pride. Reminds me of how hard i worked to get to where we did. And yes we did lose. We still made it though. You obviously have no idea what its like to work hard and make it to a state game. IM proud to wear my ring even though we lost. I know we lost, but to make it to the big show as an underdog in each game and showing all of 5A who you are...ya..ask anyone..thats an accomplishment. You have no idea what its like old man

Would u like to point out anything else? or will u do us all a favor and STFU?

Soooo....how about garland? what a motto..."we will win"

NOT!! hahahaha

we are proud of our team and of our season. last week was a buzz kill, no doubt, but we are not ashmed to lose to a team like that in the third round. we will be back - and We Will Win!

Panther #73
12-02-2008, 02:19 PM
we are proud of our team and of our season. last week was a buzz kill, no doubt, but we are not ashmed to lose to a team like that in the third round. we will be back - and We Will Win!

Good luck to yall next season!

d-train
12-02-2008, 02:27 PM
No respect for their opponent and no Glasco Martin or the TE.

d-train
12-02-2008, 02:29 PM

Based on the teams:
SP 27
Skyline 14
My wife say SP's uniforms are ugly also. Great school colors, but bad uniforms, they could change them,

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 02:34 PM
I want to pick Skyline but as long as Frazier is the starter i do not think they will do it, he is very very good but i think Javia would give them the best chance because they have not played a team like STP, these guys are the real deal!
I really don't understand what you're trying to say here. What exactly is a "team like STP?"

I agree that Frazier is "very very good," but I don't know if Javia would give the Raiders the "best chance." At any rate, Coach Samples seems to be playing them interchangeably, depending on who the opponent is. I think it keeps teams off balance.

Tiger Fan
12-02-2008, 02:36 PM
The Waco game was on the weekend of hurricaine Ike. The game was played 2 hours early, the band and drill team were unable to attend due to their buses being confiscated by the federal government for evacuation. There was a fierce wind making passing difficult and Waco's kicker nailed a 63 yard field goal aided by Ike's winds. It was a very unusual game.

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 02:39 PM
The Waco game was on the weekend of hurricaine Ike. The game was played 2 hours early, the band and drill team were unable to attend due to their buses being confiscated by the federal government for evacuation. There was a fierce wind making passing difficult and Waco's kicker nailed a 63 yard field goal aided by Ike's winds. It was a very unusual game.
Thanks. That's helpful. :notworthy The "fierce wind" may explain reports I've seen stating McKissick was overthrowing open receivers.

LiveSleepEatFootball
12-02-2008, 02:43 PM

It was jus one of them games when it jus didnt happen, And Waco is no punk team either. Why does that matter anyways. Look at there streak since than, VERY IMPRESSIVE. I honestly thought they would have made a exit last week. But Im convinced, SP vs Trinity next week. These Tigers are hungry, And the Raiders have been thrown in the den.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/school.html?propertyId=1&schoolId=271

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.html?propertyid=1&schoolid=271&nvid=309000&shu=1

and my favorite this week. . .

http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=308869&shu=1 (make sure you especially watch from the 7:28 mark)

Please enjoy previewing why Stony Point will be going home this week. :D
<STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE><STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE><STYLE id=jajah>span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</STYLE>

oh yeah that sure says sp is going home. Guys lets not even go. Oh wait nvm that was Skyline vs SP so that means nothing. As well as that was Cy woods first year playing varsity football.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 02:45 PM

LOL!!! seriously do you have no other SP mistake other than that to bring up? oh yeah you don't. That was a special case so get off of it.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 02:48 PM

ok you want it explained. Ike took all of the bands and dancers busses away. SO there goes 250+ fans. Then the band and dancer parents don't go there goes another 150+ fans. Then you take away most of the student section there goes a bunch more. Leaving you with about 30 students and the football parents. Then add on our team was cocky. That there explains all it needs to.

bake34
12-02-2008, 02:58 PM
This is gonna be a good game...

SP's strength is their D-Line in my opinion...big and very fast...their Defense will remind you of Skyline's past defenses...Mims, when turned loose is a beast.

Both teams are athletic and SP is well coached, schemes well and is very opportunistic...

Skyline is as Skyline does...generally, tries to score a TD every play...and sometimes they pull it off...

It will be a fun game to watch...good luck to both teams..

SPTigerfan
12-02-2008, 04:15 PM
either way works. i don't know that i care for what it stands for but i like the look

That's all wrong it's S for Stony T for Tigers and P for Point. It 's sort of a take from the Texas A & M symbol

DragonFan0316
12-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Skyline as a metroplex homer pick.

SPTigerfan
12-02-2008, 04:41 PM

I know this will only fuel your fire but here goes...The game time was changed at the last min. We were supposed to play at 7:30 then the game was moved up to 5:30 and we had to travel up to Waco...all this during Hurricane Ike. The charter busses that the team was going to use were comming in from Beaumont and were unable to get there any sooner...Also there were no busses from the Dist. that would be available. It was a very stressful day for the coaches and the team.

Our band cheer and dance squads were not able to attend and many many parents were not able to attend because of time off from work or family coming from out of town...That was the situation but we make no excuses, Waco was the better team that day, they won.

So can you drop it already! Any team that makes it this far is very good. And the best team on Saturday will win.

I know SP has the ability, heart and desire to go on and they will bring it 100%. There is not one player on that team that does not have the same goal...to go all the way.

- sTp -
12-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I know this will only fuel your fire but here goes...The game time was changed at the last min. We were supposed to play at 7:30 then the game was moved up to 5:30 and we had to travel up to Waco...all this during Hurricane Ike. The charter busses that the team was going to use were comming in from Beaumont and were unable to get there any sooner...Also there were no busses from the Dist. that would be available. It was a very stressful day for the coaches and the team.

Our band cheer and dance squads were not able to attend and many many parents were not able to attend because of time off from work or family coming from out of town...That was the situation but we make no excuses, Waco was the better team that day, they won.

So can you drop it already! Any team that makes it this far is very good. And the best team on Saturday will win.

I know SP has the ability, heart and desire to go on and they will bring it 100%. There is not one player on that team that does not have the same goal...to go all the way.

Thanks for that, it helps to put that weekend in focus. I didn't even realize that the game had been moved up, as we found out we couldn't go at about noon.

The defense was there, and so was the offense, at least stat wise. Add there was no Glasco or Shillow, sounds like the offense never settled down.

But you hit it on the head, Waco was the better team that night. Congrats to them. For us, it serves as a great reminder that we gotta show up every week.

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 06:37 PM
No respect for their opponent and no Glasco Martin or the TE.
Well, then I hope they have as much respect for us this week. We like taking overconfident teams and making an example out of them. STP has no reason to have such a false sense of superiority as their fans display on this board. These teams are evenly matched, and as I stated before, this game will boil down to turnovers and playoff experience. If Skyline turns the ball over more than once (absent turnovers on downs) the Raiders will lose. If Skyline fails to harness the knowledge and confidence gained by "being here before," then the Raiders may lose. The bottom line is this is Skyline's game to win or lose. They control their own destiny.

SPTigerfan
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Well, then I hope they have as much respect for us this week. We like taking overconfident teams and making an example out of them. STP has no reason to have such a false sense of superiority as their fans display on this board. These teams are evenly matched, and as I stated before, this game will boil down to turnovers and playoff experience. If Skyline turns the ball over more than once (absent turnovers on downs) the Raiders will lose. If Skyline fails to harness the knowledge and confidence gained by "being here before," then the Raiders may lose. The bottom line is this is Skyline's game to win or lose. They control their own destiny.

Once again you seem to be clueless. What fans post has nothing to do with the team or how they feel,think or anything it is just a fans opinion.

Each fan feels the way you do...about it being their game to win or lose. But make no mistake SP has been this seasons GAME TAKER! So please do not under-estimate them (like you appear to be doing)...Or you will be home for the holidays!

Tsup
12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Two sides to this game, skyline always has the edge in speed, there the fastest team in texas. They can make a big play in the blink of a eye and there defense can make up ground like a chetah. It will take a team that plays great fundamental football to beat them.

Skylines only problem is they make to many mistakes. the game they lost to lake highlands they lost 2 intercepts. Im not sure anyone is going to have more athletes on the field than skyline has. But there are plenty of teams more polished at playing error free football.

Key to the game is time of pessesion, best defense against skyline is a good offense. SP has to win the special teams battle. On defense SP has to play a bend but dont break defense, you cant man up on that kind of speed and not expect to get beat

SkyHighSkyline
12-02-2008, 06:50 PM
You really appeared to be making excuses up until the last part. I'm glad you cleaned it up. Because at the end of the day, Waco played under the same weather conditions, and who's in the stands shouldn't really matter to a team that's hungry enough to win. Skyline team members play frequently with far fewer fans/supporters/cheerleaders/band members than their opponents. It doesn't matter to them. You'll see this Saturday. Please continue to fill the STP players' heads with delusions of superiority over the Raiders. I think playing in the Austin Metro bubble has given you guys a false sense of what strong teams really look like. There's a reason the North Texas Area has been winning many State Championships recently.

- sTp -
12-02-2008, 06:55 PM

Well said. However, I think both teams control their own destiny, but we will both be heavily influencing each others lol.

As far as no respect or air of superiority, I think it is more excitedness, I mean we're talkin' Christmas morning when you're six years old excited!!

I expect nothing but a damn good game played by well deserving athletes on both sides of the ball. Hope all make it out healthy, and all travelers make it home safe and sound.

and if it goes to the wire I will need an oxygen tank..

SPTigerfan
12-02-2008, 07:00 PM
You really appeared to be making excuses up until the last part. I'm glad you cleaned it up. Because at the end of the day, Waco played under the same weather conditions, and who's in the stands shouldn't really matter to a team that's hungry enough to win. Skyline team members play frequently with far fewer fans/supporters/cheerleaders/band members than their opponents. It doesn't matter to them. You'll see this Saturday. Please continue to fill the STP players' heads with delusions of superiority over the Raiders. I think playing in the Austin Metro bubble has given you guys a false sense of what strong teams really look like. There's a reason the North Texas Area has been winning many State Championships recently.

But I havent noticed Skyline winning any champioships lately. Our school has only been opened for 10 years and Chessher has only been there for 5. And I was merely giving you a breakdown of the Waco game day situation not making excusses. But no one fills our players heads up with any thing. I have not said one bad thing about your team I respect for them for getting this far...You must really be sweating this Saturday since you seem bent on downing our team:(.

If your fans don't show up that's really sad. We have great school support and pride and we don't care what anyone else does.

bigsexayj
12-02-2008, 07:03 PM
AY SP wins :D well stop on them boys they bringing down here nuff said go home and play some xbox so the seat will be warm on saturday night for you bro

- sTp -
12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
AY SP wins :D well stop on them boys they bringing down here nuff said go home and play some xbox so the seat will be warm on saturday night for you bro

lol, just when things start to settle down a bit...

SPTiger09
12-02-2008, 08:29 PM

So I suppose you could consider Garland and The Woodlands part of this "Austin Metro Bubble" that you seem to be bantering on about. Obviously, those were two very good teams or they wouldn't have been in the playoffs to begin with. And whatever your problem is that you need to keep bringing Waco up to attempt to keep us down is beyond me, but know that Skyline will not be seeing the Week 3 Stony Point Saturday. Nor will the game be "Skyline's game to win or lose" as you so stated before. Keep up this cocky attitude and you might be very upset at the end of Saturday.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 11:20 PM

Take your own advice. All of us know we can be beaten. We've admitted it. Your the only one on here thats being overly cocky. In fact that no respect comment was pointed at you and only you.

sphsfootball2009
12-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Just to put this out there. Stop bringing up Waco, it's pointless. Are you waco? no your not. Is this week 3? no it's not it's the playoffs. You seem to think Stony Point isn't good b/c it lost to Waco. Well lets see what happend after Waco. We shut down every team in our district the closest game we had was a 24-14 win over McNeil. We are on a 10 game winning streak. No team this far in the playoffs is bad as your trying to make it seem. You say we haven't played anyone good, but may i point out to you we've played plenty of good teams. Georgetown, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Woodlands, and Garland. Who have you played? Arlington Bowie (11-2), Lake Highlands (10-3), and Cy Woods (8-3) So stop trying to show off your schedule b/c it's not that impressive. Skyline could win this game, but stony point has just as good of a chance, so stop trying to say stony point isn't that good of a team. One game doesn't make a team.

mcneilmav
12-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Just to put this out there. Stop bringing up Waco, it's pointless. Are you waco? no your not. Is this week 3? no it's not it's the playoffs. You seem to think Stony Point isn't good b/c it lost to Waco. Well lets see what happend after Waco. We shut down every team in our district the closest game we had was a 24-14 win over McNeil. We are on a 10 game winning streak. No team this far in the playoffs is bad as your trying to make it seem. You say we haven't played anyone good, but may i point out to you we've played plenty of good teams. Georgetown, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Woodlands, and Garland. Who have you played? Arlington Bowie (11-2), Lake Highlands (10-3), and Cy Woods (8-3) So stop trying to show off your schedule b/c it's not that impressive. Skyline could win this game, but stony point has just as good of a chance, so stop trying to say stony point isn't that good of a team. One game doesn't make a team.

Wow, I pulling for you guys 100%, but why do SP threads always seem to disintegrate into back and forth, pointless babble? It hasn't always been that way. Seems to be peaking now just as the Tigers team. Please, for those of us fellow 165A fans and others on here who are forming some basic impressions about you guys and our district/city, let's have more squak about the upcoming game and less petty bickering and personality battles. :confused:

RRSP1
12-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Wow, I pulling for you guys 100%, but why do SP threads always seem to disintegrate into back and forth, pointless babble? It hasn't always been that way. Seems to be peaking now just as the Tigers team. Please, for those of us fellow 165A fans and others on here who are forming some basic impressions about you guys and our district/city, let's have more squak about the upcoming game and less petty bickering and personality battles. :confused:

McNeil - you'll note that it's just a couple of posters every week - not much can be done about it. But we do hope you can make it up to Waco Saturday. Thanks for everyone's support!

fbstangman
12-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Has Skyline won a 5A state title? Does anybody on their sideline (coaches) have a state 5A ring?
Three Stony Point coaches have a ring. The school is relatively new, but they have real talent and good coaching. It will be a good game.

bigsexayj
12-03-2008, 11:59 AM
that skyline dude..he prolly sits on the sidelines all hyped up to play but in reality he never gets to play he needs to embrace the fact he proably sucks and go play his xbox like i suggested earlier but hey he can do this all day while we stomp on that *** come saturday:D:D

Coachm26
12-03-2008, 07:33 PM
If SP wins they'll go on to play the number one team in the country. Coach Chessher better stress consistency, one bad game could end the season. I'm impressed with SP's defense, particularly in their loss to Waco where they held Waco below 10 points. Stay consistent and I'll see you all at the title game.
-Alumni

Leather-Head
12-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I think the mystique of "playoff veteran" teams is done for this year. If Stony Point was to choke due to nerves, it would have happened 2 weeks ago, when the Woodlands came to town. The Woodlands had the strong program/top ten/perennial playoff aura something fierce, and had just finished handling Spring Westfield, who had ended STP's run last year in the 2nd round. This was by far the best team STP had faced all year. But somehow, the players took no notice. By the 4th play of the game the Highlanders knew they were in trouble. By halftime they had lost hope and by the 4th quarter they were picking fights with our 2nd string and shooting the bird at our coach. Whoever beats Stony Point will have to bring superior play to the field that day.

StonyPointBlueCrew
12-03-2008, 09:11 PM
If Stony Point shows up to play like they did in their previous playoff games, they will win, although i think Skyline will be able to keep it close. Skyline is definitely the toughest team they have faced yet

SP Tiger Backer
12-03-2008, 09:30 PM
If SP wins they'll go on to play the number one team in the country. Coach Chessher better stress consistency, one bad game could end the season. I'm impressed with SP's defense, particularly in their loss to Waco where they held Waco below 10 points. Stay consistent and I'll see you all at the title game.
-Alumni

Are you talking about Trinity? Did Trinity already beat Allen? I thought the game wasn't until Saturday.

STP09LINE
12-03-2008, 09:50 PM
If Stony Point shows up to play like they did in their previous playoff games, they will win, although i think Skyline will be able to keep it close. Skyline is definitely the toughest team they have faced yet

Well Said :notworthy But if STP gets up quick then I think Skyline will break but we WILL be Ready For them.

HomeofChampions'06
12-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Which side should I sit on? I know nothing of either of these teams but I am definitely going to this game and cheering one of them on.

Also, I don't know if they'll be charging for parking but there are a few streets by the stadium where you can park for free in front of people's homes. It saves you from the 10-15 dollar parking in the Floyd Casey lots. Just a heads up.

The Original
12-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Where did STP's one loss come from?

sphsfootball2009
12-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Which side should I sit on? I know nothing of either of these teams but I am definitely going to this game and cheering one of them on.

Also, I don't know if they'll be charging for parking but there are a few streets by the stadium where you can park for free in front of people's homes. It saves you from the 10-15 dollar parking in the Floyd Casey lots. Just a heads up.

come sit on the SP side. And i'm familiar with that stadium and there are a lot of other places to park but i don't think they are charging.

sphsfootball2009
12-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Where did STP's one loss come from?

We lost to Waco thy are 4A. But it was a bad situation. It was the weekend of Ike and the band and dancers busses were taken for evacuees and it was in waco so there were no fans and then our team was a little cocky at the time. since then we've won 10 striaght.

Panther #73
12-04-2008, 09:29 AM
This is what people are saying about this game...

Spotlight on: Round Rock Stony Point vs. Skyline

09:35 PM CST on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 p.m. Saturday, Floyd Casey Stadium, Waco, (KVCE-AM 1160)

Stony Point's talented defensive front shut down Garland last week, 38-6. Skyline has a more versatile offense, but it probably won't have a 28-0 cushion like in last week's 35-21 win over Houston Cypress Woods. The better defense wins this one.

Pick: Skyline 21, RR Stony Point 18
----------------------------------------------------------

ROUND ROCK - Tevin Mims stands out a bit in the hallways of Stony Point High School.

That will happen when you are 6-foot-4-inches and 242 pounds, dance like San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman and wear a jersey number normally reserved for quarterbacks and wide receivers.
But the biggest reason that Mims is standing out these days is his play on Stony Point's defensive line. Mims, a senior defensive end, has 12 sacks and 10 tackles for losses this season and leads one of Central Texas' top defenses.

The Tigers (12-1) - who face Dallas Skyline (12-1) in a Class 5A, Division I state quarterfinal on Saturday - have won 10 games in a row, thanks in part to a defense that's giving up only 11.2 points a game and only 20 total points in three playoff victories. Even in its lone loss - a 9-3 setback to Waco High on Sept. 12 - Stony Point gave up only 73 yards of total offense.

The Tigers are two wins away from playing for a state championship, a place not many would have guessed Mims would have ended up following his first varsity season, when Stony Point went 3-7 in 2006.

"It's been incredible," Mims said. "Nobody thought we'd make it this far, and we're just proving everybody wrong."

Mims is part of a talented defensive unit that includes cornerback Julian Dozier, rated by Rivals.com as one of the nation's top 100 senior cornerbacks. Juniors Nathan Godfrey and Kevin White lead Stony Point in tackles and interceptions, respectively.

"We're really blessed," said Stony Point coach Craig Chessher. "We've got some guys that can really play."

Stony Point defenders have sacked opposing quarterbacks 29 times this season, including three from Mims in last week's win over Garland.

"If one player gets pressure but doesn't get the sack, it's better for the other players to clean up," Mims said.

The key to Stony Point's success on defense can actually be found in a blowout loss last fall. In a 49-21 loss to Cedar Park in October 2007 - the only district setback for Stony Point in the past two years - the Timberwolves gained more than 550 yards of offense and scored 34 points before halftime.

After the loss, Chessher shifted his defense to a classic 4-3 formation, a slight change from the 4-2-5 formation the Tigers had been using. The new defense held Leander to 10 points in the next game and has allowed a team more than 21 points only four times in the 19 games since that Cedar Park loss.

Mims, who has 44 tackles along with his 12 sacks, has emerged as the star of the new scheme this season, but the three-year starter's play hasn't surprised his coaches.

"When I first saw him, I thought he'd be a scholarship player," Chessher said. "It wasn't as difficult a chore as I thought. The kid is pretty natural."

Mims' jersey number is 5 - a suggestion from a former defensive coach who told him two years ago that some big-time college linemen have worn single digits - and has developed into one of the area's top defenders. He is trying to decide between Texas Tech, TCU, Texas A&M and Kansas.

Off the field, Mims describes himself as a caring and sensitive guy. The player who has made a name for himself by breaking down opposing teams has a strong support system at home, anchored by his older sisters Shelian and Jerica.

"(They're) very protective. I'm their baby boy," he said.

Mims has been playing football since he moved to Round Rock in the fourth grade. And although a young Tevin Mims dreams of playing football when he grew up, he also wanted to be a firefighter so he could "help people."

If he keeps playing the way he does, he might end up helping Stony Point celebrate its first state championship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And this link - http://hstexas.scout.com/a.z?s=378&p=3&blipid=17918

Gives a little bracket of how this thing looks like to them and RR stony point picked to win

d-train
12-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Are you talking about Trinity? Did Trinity already beat Allen? I thought the game wasn't until Saturday.
Yep, they beat them in non-district in Allen.

HomeofChampions'06
12-04-2008, 12:04 PM
come sit on the SP side. And i'm familiar with that stadium and there are a lot of other places to park but i don't think they are charging.

I will be a RRSP Tiger for a day. I like stickin' to my tiger roots. :D

Are you guys home or visitor?

Tiger Fan
12-04-2008, 01:37 PM
We are home!

HomeofChampions'06
12-04-2008, 01:53 PM
We are home!

Well, I'll be the one in the Katy gear so come say hi if you have a moment! I'm going to try and sit about the 35...opposite the band. Go tigers! :D

sphsfootball2009
12-04-2008, 03:15 PM
I will be a RRSP Tiger for a day. I like stickin' to my tiger roots. :D

Are you guys home or visitor?

home

SPTigerfan
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM

sp d is playing at a all time high

- sTp -
12-04-2008, 10:11 PM
sp d is playing at a all time high

I would happily follow Coach Chessher into the depths of hell...

RRSP1
12-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I would happily follow Coach Chessher into the depths of hell...

That would be mat room drills. They start soon after the season is over - right near the band hall, too! :D

SPTigerfan
12-04-2008, 10:56 PM
That would be mat room drills. They start soon after the season is over - right near the band hall, too! :D

SP's off season is brutal and so is their speed and strength camp in the summer. It weeds out many.

CHAP101
12-04-2008, 11:31 PM
SP's good D will win this

SP 21
DS 17

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
that skyline dude..he prolly sits on the sidelines all hyped up to play but in reality he never gets to play he needs to embrace the fact he proably sucks and go play his xbox like i suggested earlier but hey he can do this all day while we stomp on that *** come saturday:D:D

Dont you sit on the sidelines too jj :D:D:D

SkyHighSkyline
12-05-2008, 11:45 AM
http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/tmacs-round-4-hot-picks-1.html

Skyline 17, Round Rock Stony Point 14
Stony Point, which has a 10-game winning streak, is allowing only 11.2 points per game. Skyline, which has won nine consecutive games, is averaging 42 points per game during the playoffs. The Raiders' offense will struggle, but Skyline will show that it can win ugly, too. - Tim MacMahon<style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style>

SkyHighSkyline
12-05-2008, 11:47 AM
http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/football-under-armour-allamerica-game-ud.html

Football: Skyline, Cedar Hill players on Under Armour teams

Skyline DB Steve Williams and Cedar Hill OL Thomas Ashcraft will represent the area in the 2009 Under Armour All-America High school Football Game at the Citrus Bowl on Jan. 4 in Florida. Williams, a California commitment, will play for the White team (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3740304). Ashcraft, a Texas commitment, will play for the Black team (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3735076), along with future Texas teammate and Lake Travis standout QB Garrett Gilbert.
<style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style><style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style><style id="jajah">span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }</style>

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Of course the dallas papers pick skyline...

Dallas picks skyline.....austin pick stony point....go figure

sphsfootball2009
12-05-2008, 01:29 PM
<CENTER>http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=2246</CENTER><CENTER>REGION II</CENTER><CENTER>Dallas Skyline (12-1) vs. Round Rock Stony Point (12-1)</CENTER><CENTER>2 p.m. Saturday, Waco's Floyd Casey Stadium</CENTER>DCTF's breakdown: This game is a double-whammie for me: it was both the one I predicted and the one I hoped for. Since the DI-DII seedings were finalized, I have been wishing and waiting for a matchup between the offensive prowess of Stony Point and the defensive stoutness of Dallas Skyline, and now that it's here, I just don't know who to pick.

Skyline is all about speed -- on both offense and defense, the Raiders make good use of quick, athletic players that can disrupt the other team's game plan. When I first saw QB Chris Frazier play against Colleyville Heritage before the start of the playoffs, I was impressed with more than just his running ability -- I thought his passing and pocket presence were also worthy of the SMU scholarship he's accepted. When you pair him with the speed and elusiveness of RBs James White and Tony Drake, you have a legitimate state-contender offense. When you add in standout WR Mike Davis, things get really interesting. But Stony Point can claim excellence on both sides of the ball as well, and while its offense seems to get most of the credit, the defense has actually been outstanding through the postseason. The team hasn't given up more than seven points in a game and has only allowed just 20 total through its three contests -- with a strong defensive line anchored by Tevin Mims leading the way and Glasco Martin/Nykolas Mckissic guiding the offense, I think the Tigers are closer to Region I's Euless Trinity than many believe them to be. With that in mind, I'll take Stony Point to send Skyline to its second-straight quarterfinal loss in a row.
Padilla Poll says: (padpoll@aol.com?subject=Purchase Padilla Poll) Round Rock Stony Point by 6
Jerry's TXFB Ratings says: (http://www.texasfootballratings.com/) Round Rock Stony Point by 8
TexasFootball.com says: Round Rock Stony Point 24, Dallas Skyline 17

sphsfootball2009
12-05-2008, 01:31 PM
District 9 (#1 seed) vs District 16 (#1 seed)
<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33%">http://www.5atexasfootball.com/Team%20Helmets/DallasSkylineP.gif</TD><TD width="36%">
DATE AND TIME:
Saturday, Dec. 6th, 2008
2:00pm

(Baylor)
</TD><TD vAlign=top width="24%">http://www.5atexasfootball.com/Team%20Helmets/Helmets/RoundRockStonyPointP.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="33%">Dallas Skyline</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="25%">vs</TD><TD vAlign=top width="24%">
RR Stony Point
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid" vAlign=top width="95%" colSpan=3> This match-up pits an experienced playoff team in Skyline against post-season newcomers Stony Point. Skyline fell to Plano in this round last year. This is the furthest Stony Pointís new program has ever advanced. In fact, this is only the second winning season in brief program history (since 2000). Both Skyline (Reginald Samples) and Stony Point (Craig Chessher) made recent coaching hires that are making big impacts. Chessher took over a Stony Point program that went 0-10 in his first season in charge (2004). Two 3-7 seasons followed before last yearís 9-3 breakthrough, and now the Tigers stand at 12-1. Samples has steered Skyline to back-to-back double digit win seasons for the first time in program history.

These two programs are among the highest rated defensive teams in the state this season. Skyline allows only 13.1 points per game compared to Stony Pointís stingy 12.3 average allowed. Both teams also average in the mid to upper 30s in points scored, so the paper shows an even match-up. Stony Point has been especially good in the playoffs by limiting opponents to 20 points total through three games. Senior defensive end Tevin Mims is one of many responsible for Stony Pointís defensive efficiency. Skyline has seen their average rise in the playoffs with point totals of 21, 26 and 21 allowed.

Skyline has the more balanced offense thanks to the quarterback tandem of junior Javiar Hall and senior Chris Frazier. Junior Mike Davis has been one of the stateís best receivers this year. Stony Pointís offense starts with senior quarterback Nyk McKissic and senior tailback Glasco Martin (Baylor commit). The Tigers strike an effective balance as well, so there isnít a huge advantage for Skyline in this area.

Stony Point is the pick in this game because their defense has gone to another level in the playoffs so far. The Tigers have held each of their first three opponents to single digits. Skylineís defense hasnít been as good against the stronger teams on their schedule. Both teams are loaded with talent, and we think Stony Pointís landmark season will continue.</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid" vAlign=top width="32%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 135pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=178 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt" width=62><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt" width=74><COL style="WIDTH: 32pt" width=42></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 47pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=62 height=17>Record</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 88pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=116 colSpan=2>(12-1 , 6-1)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Mascot</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Raiders</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Coach</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none" colSpan=2>Reginald Samples</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Enrollment</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">5121 (1)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>PPG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">37.8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">21</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>PAPG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">13.1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">11</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Margin</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">24.7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Key Player:
WR Mike Davis

Reg. Season:
43 rec., 862 yds., 11 TD's

Round 1:
2 rec., 16 yds., 1 TD

Round 2:
5 rec., 156 yds., 2 TD's

Round 3:
6 rec., 89 yds., 2 TD's
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid" vAlign=top width="32%">OFFENSE:
PUSH

DEFENSE:
STONY POINT *

COMMON OPPONENTS:
NONE

5ATXFB's PICK -
STONY POINT *

ACTUAL RESULT - </TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid" vAlign=top width="31%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 135pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=178 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt" width=62><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt" width=74><COL style="WIDTH: 32pt" width=42></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 47pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=62 height=17>Record</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 88pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=116 colSpan=2>(12-1 , 7-0)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Mascot</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Tigers</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Coach</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none" colSpan=2>Craig Chessher</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Enrollment</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">3122.84 (1)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>PPG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">35.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">38</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>PAPG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">12.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">7</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=17>Margin</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">23.0</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 0% 0%; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none">12</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Key Player:
RB Glasco Martin

Reg. Season:
167 att., 1060 yds, 14 TD's

Round 1:
26 att., 123 yds, 4 TD's.

Round 2:
27 att., 170 yds, 2 TD's

Round 3:
23 att., 72 yds, 1 TD
1 rec., 6 yds., 1 TD
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.5atexasfootball.com/08playoffs_Round4_div1.htm

sphsfootball2009
12-05-2008, 01:32 PM
We've got them as well. So what good did you posting those do?

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Glasco Martin is a BEAST!

Coachm26
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
SP's off season is brutal and so is their speed and strength camp in the summer. It weeds out many.
That's for sure, the coaches are mean especially the ones when I played two years ago. It's tough. The weightlifting aspect proves if you are not speedy you will get yelled at. The running part is equally or more difficult. The mat drills are dumb and put you in all kinds of pressures and then you are verbally abused the whole time. Get out of our face coach!
-Class of 08

SkyHighSkyline
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
When I first saw QB Chris Frazier play against Colleyville Heritage before the start of the playoffs, I was impressed with more than just his running ability -- I thought his passing and pocket presence were also worthy of the SMU scholarship he's accepted. . .
. . .TexasFootball.com says: Round Rock Stony Point 24, Dallas Skyline
Skyline never played Colyville Heritage. I never trust a source who can't get his/her information right.

bigsexayj
12-05-2008, 03:05 PM
and um that panter ***...yea travis....you dont even play so go home scrub:notworthy:notworthy

bigsexayj
12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
and umm....we will win SP BABY!!!!!!!!

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 03:30 PM
and um that panter ***...yea travis....you dont even play so go home scrub:notworthy:notworthy

Haha dont make me show you what i got that proves that i played!

I told u to bring it JJ. Is that all u got? did your mother help you with that one :D

and let me help you out... its panther...not panter haha

d-train
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
<CENTER>http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=2246</CENTER><CENTER>REGION II</CENTER><CENTER>Dallas Skyline (12-1) vs. Round Rock Stony Point (12-1)</CENTER><CENTER>2 p.m. Saturday, Waco's Floyd Casey Stadium</CENTER>DCTF's breakdown: This game is a double-whammie for me: it was both the one I predicted and the one I hoped for. Since the DI-DII seedings were finalized, I have been wishing and waiting for a matchup between the offensive prowess of Stony Point and the defensive stoutness of Dallas Skyline, and now that it's here, I just don't know who to pick.

Skyline is all about speed -- on both offense and defense, the Raiders make good use of quick, athletic players that can disrupt the other team's game plan. When I first saw QB Chris Frazier play against Colleyville Heritage before the start of the playoffs, I was impressed with more than just his running ability -- I thought his passing and pocket presence were also worthy of the SMU scholarship he's accepted. When you pair him with the speed and elusiveness of RBs James White and Tony Drake, you have a legitimate state-contender offense. When you add in standout WR Mike Davis, things get really interesting. But Stony Point can claim excellence on both sides of the ball as well, and while its offense seems to get most of the credit, the defense has actually been outstanding through the postseason. The team hasn't given up more than seven points in a game and has only allowed just 20 total through its three contests -- with a strong defensive line anchored by Tevin Mims leading the way and Glasco Martin/Nykolas Mckissic guiding the offense, I think the Tigers are closer to Region I's Euless Trinity than many believe them to be. With that in mind, I'll take Stony Point to send Skyline to its second-straight quarterfinal loss in a row.
Padilla Poll says: Round Rock Stony Point by 6
Jerry's TXFB Ratings says: (http://www.texasfootballratings.com/) Round Rock Stony Point by 8
What, all these folks picking the lil ole Austin burb team? I wonder why, when they playing the big ole DISD team? HMMM!

bigsexayj
12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
ay ***** i cant spell...and what your losers ring you wear proud *** hat???...blah blah i have seen it before...ill have one but it will be the winners ring and youll:notworthy <<< to me be like kiss my feet ***** ill see you at christmas time and well see who wins this buddy and umm skyline sucks glasco is a beast:D:D nuff said:eek: <<< you after a few drinks cuz opening your mouth for anyone

sphsfootball2009
12-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Skyline never played Colyville Heritage. I never trust a source who can't get his/her information right.

lol yeah you don't cuz it doesn't pick your way. Everyone makes mistakes. Including you. Ok don't count that one we still have websites picking us so

sphsfootball2009
12-05-2008, 05:26 PM
<CENTER style="FONT-STYLE: italic">http://www.texasfootball.com/index.p...rticle_id=2246 (http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=2246)</CENTER><CENTER style="FONT-STYLE: italic">REGION II</CENTER><CENTER style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Dallas Skyline (12-1) vs. Round Rock Stony Point (12-1)</CENTER><CENTER style="FONT-STYLE: italic">2 p.m. Saturday, Waco's Floyd Casey Stadium</CENTER>DCTF's breakdown: This game is a double-whammie for me: it was both the one I predicted and the one I hoped for. Since the DI-DII seedings were finalized, I have been wishing and waiting for a matchup between the offensive prowess of Stony Point and the defensive stoutness of Dallas Skyline, and now that it's here, I just don't know who to pick.

Padilla Poll says: Round Rock Stony Point by 6

Skyline even if you don't trust a site that can get info right notice what i've made completely obvious by changing colors and everything. These aren't that site if you go to those sites they have you schedule right so we have 3 you have 2. So i put it out there again, what was the point in you posting that?

Tried&True
12-05-2008, 07:10 PM
After watching STP last week it is hard not to respect them. But... Skyline is very good as well. This game should go down to the wire, although that is what was suppose to happen last week :mad:. I am taking Skyline in a nail bitter. Good Luck to both teams!

Tiger Fan
12-05-2008, 07:13 PM
I will be so glad tomorrow night when this is all over. We will either be talking about Trinity or Allen (I don't count them out), or starting our Xmas shopping.

It looks like great weather for football, 63 degrees and sunny! Lets have fun and EVERYONE drive safley! USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS!

sptigerfootballguh09
12-05-2008, 07:29 PM
ay ***** i cant spell...and what your losers ring you wear proud *** hat???...blah blah i have seen it before...ill have one but it will be the winners ring and youll:notworthy <<< to me be like kiss my feet ***** ill see you at christmas time and well see who wins this buddy and umm skyline sucks glasco is a beast:D:D nuff said:eek: <<< you after a few drinks cuz opening your mouth for anyone

I know id sure be happy if we got "loser rings" im pretty sure the team would be too... well some of them

SPTiger09
12-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I know id sure be happy if we got "loser rings" im pretty sure the team would be too... well some of them

Yeah, put me into that latter bunch. I don't think I could wear a loser ring knowing how hard we worked to get where we were. As for the game tomorrow, I wish Skyline the best of luck and the fans safe travel. I think it's safe to say that the winner has a truly legit shot at getting past Trinity or Allen. I'm just going to come out at kickoff tomorrow doing everything I can to hopefully ensure that it's us. This is about to be the tensest 18 hours of my life...:rolleyes:

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 10:59 PM

hahahaha your funny junior...

Im rooting for you...but if you think you can get by the #1 team in the nation if you beat skyline...u got another thing coming

Panther #73
12-05-2008, 11:01 PM

Why are they loser rings?

They are state rings. There not state champ rings, but they are state rings. if you make it, be proud you are there and think about how many teams wished they were in your shoes.

My ring means more to me than football. Its about a great season playing as the underdog, it means you connected with people that you call a family, its memories...its more than just a state football ring..

fbstangman
12-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey all you Stony Point fans and players and even the band. Good luck today from an old gray Mustang. I wish I could be there to see it in person, but i will be listening on tsrn. Play, cheer, and blow those horns with your hearts.
Put a whuppin on em.

d-train
12-06-2008, 02:57 PM
SP 21-7! 4 drives 3 TDs and ZERO punts vs the VAUNTED Skyline Raider's defense!

fbstangman
12-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Congrats Stony Point!
You guys can win next week too.

DawgDave
12-06-2008, 05:06 PM
hahahaha your funny junior...

Im rooting for you...but if you think you can get by the #1 team in the nation if you beat skyline...u got another thing coming

They might not have to. Allen is kicking Trinity's butt, 24-7 at the half.

bigsexayj
12-06-2008, 07:16 PM
YEA trinty lost you boob travis...

Matthew 2000 Eagle
12-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Good job Stony Point, y'all beat a damn good team, and y'all earned it!:notworthy

- sTp -
12-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Good job Stony Point, y'all beat a damn good team, and y'all earned it!:notworthy

Thanks for the support!!

Congrats to Skyline. Now I know why d-train was talking about speed. Wow. Fast Raiders, fast fast fast!! #6 was a beast. Words like "quit", "give-up", or "throw in the towel" this kid does not understand. Amazing athlete. Bunches of them, that one stood out for me though.

Best of luck to you guys in the future.

Go Tigers!!

SkyHighSkyline
12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I just got back from the game. First let me state that STP played a great game. Their coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for preparing the team's players to stop Skyline. :notworthy STP offensive/defensive lines are for real and you deserve to celebrate as Region 2 CHAMPIONS! Hats off to my Raiders. :notworthy You have nothing to be ashamed of. You lost to a VERY good team today. I wish STP much success as the playoffs continue. AND, because Trinity lost, I think STP has an excellent chance to take it all.

As for my Raiders, with many returning starters, I'm sure we'll see you next year in the 4th round. Let's make sure the 3rd time will be a charm, and we advance next year to the state semi-final. Until then, I'll see you in the basketball playoffs, Raiders.;)

Skyline. . .Respect Our Fresh. . .In every sport!

chap fan
12-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Congrats Stony Point! The Austin area's 5A D1 hopes are resting with you now. Win the last two and bring that title back to central Texas!

mcneilmav
12-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Awesome win! You're making more believers with each hard-fought win. Many parts of the state are learning what your 165A brethren have known for some time. Your boys are for real. Don't stop now. Best of luck next week.

- sTp -
12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I just got back from the game. First let me state that STP played a great game. Their coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for preparing the team's players to stop Skyline. :notworthy STP offensive/defensive lines are for real and you deserve to celebrate as Region 2 CHAMPIONS! Hats off to my Raiders. :notworthy You have nothing to be ashamed of. You lost to a VERY good team today. I wish STP much success as the playoffs continue. AND, because Trinity lost, I think STP has an excellent chance to take it all.

As for my Raiders, with many returning starters, I'm sure we'll see you next year in the 4th round. Let's make sure the 3rd time will be a charm, and we advance next year to the state semi-final. Until then, I'll see you in the basketball playoffs, Raiders.;)

Skyline. . .Respect Our Fresh. . .In every sport!

:notworthy

lovethelions
12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Congratulations SP. You guys were solid. :notworthy:notworthy

Great game to watch. Good sportsmanship from both teams.

See ya next week. Stay healthy.

SPTigerfan
12-07-2008, 12:02 AM
It was a very good game today. My hat is off to a good, fast and strong Raider team.:notworthy To our Tigers WE LOVE YA BOYS!!!! Try to pick up todays RR Leader...We sincerely want to THANK everyone for their support!

StonyPointBlueCrew
12-07-2008, 12:09 AM
awesome game today, our defense showed up to play like i thought they would, although #6 from skyline was a beast. i just hope at the next game that our administrators don't hand out papers describing how we should "show our tiger pride" or try and stop us from rushing the field

chop44
12-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Congrats to SP on their great win on Sat. Skyline folks have nothing to be ashamed of as you have a very good young team. Have never seen Skyline play in person and came away impressed with the team and coaches. Your band and drill team made some noise.

I have seen every SP playoff win and continue to be amazed at how much poise and character the kids are showing on the field. Great game plan again by the coaches. They came out on offense and spread the field and took the opening drive to the house. Skyline responded with a long drive to tie the score and I thought we had a ball game. SP just responded at that time and took over. Players/fans/coaches enjoy the ride.

One note, SP brought fewer fans to this game than the previous game against Garland. Not sure why but the fans who did attend made some noise.