PDA

View Full Version : Since Lonny hasn't made it here yet..

Chief Wahoo
04-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I will start where he left off the other board. The Judson Rockets rule! They are going to be the D1 champs in 2005 so you guys might as well not even play the season. Nobody can stay with Judson. We have too many returning lettermen. We have the best coaching. We have the best uniforms. Our band rocks. Have you guys heard? We are scrimmaging USC (as in the University of Southern Cal) this year since high school ball no longer interests us and ya'll aren't on our skill level (yawn). Is that enough Judson stuff for now? I don't do it near as well as the master. That must come from never seeing a Judson game or even knowing how to get there! :cool:

Red Raiders
04-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey guess what? Were playing Ohio and Florida, haha. Your uniforms are not better than our uniforms and you can ask everyone else though. You can disagree with me over that. You can brag other things anyway, I don't care because we won the state anyway.

dragonsdaddy
04-06-2005, 09:57 PM
chief, you're a natural rocketeerleader. zzzzzzoooooooooooommmmmmm.

Chief Wahoo
04-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey guess what? Were playing Ohio and Florida, haha. Your uniforms are not better than our uniforms and you can ask everyone else though. You can disagree with me over that. You can brag other things anyway, I don't care because we won the state anyway.

Re-read the last part of my post. Have you ever heard of tongue-in cheek? For the record, I am an Abilene HighEagle fan, not a Judson fan. Not that I have anything against the Rockets...

Red Raiders
04-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Re-read the last part of my post. Have you ever heard of tongue-in cheek? For the record, I am an Abilene HighEagle fan, not a Judson fan. Not that I have anything against the Rockets...

Than you shouldn't be posting for lonny, I am sure he wants to post himself, you need to tell about your own school, not other people school.

Chief Wahoo
04-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Than you shouldn't be posting for lonny, I am sure he wants to post himself, you need to tell about your own school, not other people school.

You better watch it there amigo- you are going to make me root for Judson the next time you guys play. :D

Pantherfan12
04-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Judson will be good....At least this year before the crunch of Wagner HS draws down their talent pool.....FYI - Judson will be Div II this year....That's what happens when your super school is cut in half....

Let's see Div II will throw you into the mix with the Katy's and SLCs...and SV will be loaded for bear....

Sorry Judson....My bet is that SV will come out on top in Region IV and we will again see them contend (and win this time)for the Div II title against SLC...

GO Panthers...

drgnbkr
04-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Judson will be good....At least this year before the crunch of Wagner HS draws down their talent pool.....FYI - Judson will be Div II this year....That's what happens when your super school is cut in half....

Let's see Div II will throw you into the mix with the Katy's and SLCs...and SV will be loaded for bear....

Sorry Judson....My bet is that SV will come out on top in Region IV and we will again see them contend (and win this time)for the Div II title against SLC...

GO Panthers...

So....you think the third time will be the charm eh? Carroll's Dragons will humbly accept your pass to the final game... :cool:

Pantherfan12
04-07-2005, 10:21 AM
So....you think the third time will be the charm eh? Carroll's Dragons will humbly accept your pass to the final game... :cool:

Should be an outstanding game.....SV will be loaded...as I'm sure SLC will be. What impact will the loss of Chase D have?

Go Panthers

RedRage00
04-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Should be an outstanding game.....SV will be loaded...as I'm sure SLC will be. What impact will the loss of Chase D have?

Go Panthers

Don't be planning too far ahead....the season hasn't even started lol

dragonsdaddy
04-07-2005, 10:51 AM
has a 5a team ever had to replace a 2 time poy? i can't think when it would have happened before. his replacement will be very good and may in fact be a more sought after recruit in the long run. his attributes are well suited for a pro-style offense. it remains to be seen how he fares mentally. i think he will surprise those who are looking for a big drop-off from the qb spot.

more important question is what will we do without luna.

RedRage00
04-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Where o where can lonny be..... :D

RR

dragonsdaddy
04-07-2005, 11:53 AM
i used to see the original chief during his wrestling days out at the old duck creek country club in garland. he was a midland high grad and a big old boy. seems like i heard he passed recently.

Chief Wahoo
04-07-2005, 12:38 PM
i used to see the original chief during his wrestling days out at the old duck creek country club in garland. he was a midland high grad and a big old boy. seems like i heard he passed recently.

You are giving away your age there dragonsdaddy! :p Good to see that there are some other "seasoned" people out there besides myself. Fortunately, Wahoo McDaniel graduated quite a few years before me so I didn't have to play against him- I understand he was a real monster. :eek:
He played at 5"11, 280 when he went to OU and was hard as a rock. Did you ever hear about his 91 yard punt while at OU? Still stands as a school record. BTW, yes he passed away back in 2001 or 2002 I believe. :cool:

dragonsdaddy
04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
well luckily, i was a freshman or soph in hs at the time, but my seasoning is way overdone, imo. i seem to remember he used to play with a group of wrestlers. they made a colorful four or fivesome. used to see all of them on studio wrestling or on sportatorium wrestling(ran on sat nights before the bay area bombers and the midwest pioneers took to the oval). it was some kind of exciting sat nights we used to have.

Mad Hatter
04-07-2005, 01:29 PM
lol this is really silly your predicting who will win state already and 2 a days haven't even started... At least wait till week 3 or 4 before you start posting your predictions...i mean there are plently of things that can wreck a championship team like injuries, grades, etc...

CoppellCowboy57
04-07-2005, 01:29 PM
I miss lonny, maybe he'll come back.

drgnbkr
04-07-2005, 04:37 PM
lol this is really silly your predicting who will win state already and 2 a days haven't even started... At least wait till week 3 or 4 before you start posting your predictions...i mean there are plently of things that can wreck a championship team like injuries, grades, etc...

C'mon, theres a difference between "predicting" & "guaranteeing"...I'll predict that Carroll, Katy, Lufkin, SV & others will go deep in the playoffs again, but guarantee it?...no way!

Red Raiders
04-07-2005, 04:51 PM

GO Panthers...

I agree, I think Smithson Valley will win.

TexasRed6x
04-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Panther - I would not count Judson out of anything, you would be a fool to do so. I think SV will be good, but from what I hear Judson has 12 to 13 starters back and a JV team that went 10-0 last year. Like I said go ahead and count then out, and give the title to SV, but either way both would beat anyone else in San Antonio next year.

Xfballphenome05
04-07-2005, 08:49 PM
i didnt know loony that well,but im sure he wouldnt come out and make a post like this..im sure he has just as mush pride as ne one around...i think ur a bad representative of judson.i think they would like to b thought of as a team with class(and are as far as me and them are conserned),not as a team who thinks there better than ne one else no matter wat.try not to b so confident in ur other post..people dont like that.(and yes,judson did beat us last year)

RedRage00
04-08-2005, 10:49 AM
i didnt know loony that well,but im sure he wouldnt come out and make a post like this..im sure he has just as mush pride as ne one around...i think ur a bad representative of judson.i think they would like to b thought of as a team with class(and are as far as me and them are conserned),not as a team who thinks there better than ne one else no matter wat.try not to b so confident in ur other post..people dont like that.(and yes,judson did beat us last year)

It's all a joke....Lonny knows we pick on him lol

RR

mojo61
04-08-2005, 01:10 PM
I watched Wahoo McDaniel play against Odessa Hi way back there (sometime in the 50's). He was a bruiser; seemed like he was practically a one-man team the way I remember it (maybe 50 yrs. ago, so I may be a little hazy on the details).

I was surprised to see his name as a poster. I guarantee you that the Odessa-Midland area is never going to forget Wahoo Mc.! We absolutely loved his 1st name. I didn't know that he had passed on recently; I am sorry to learn that (his death notice in the news must have escaped me somehow).He was one of the best athletes to ever come out of this area.

Chief Wahoo
04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I was surprised to see his name as a poster. I guarantee you that the Odessa-Midland area is never going to forget Wahoo Mc.! We absolutely loved his 1st name. I didn't know that he had passed on recently; I am sorry to learn that (his death notice in the news must have escaped me somehow).He was one of the best athletes to ever come out of this area.

From what I understand, he was a man playing with boys when he was at good 'ol Midland High. His personality fit the mascot name: Bulldog. :D

vin7678
04-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Wahoo why do you lie about judson beating sv? your embarassing yourself

J-ROCKSTUD79
04-10-2005, 01:57 PM

'Sorry Judson....My bet is that SV will come out on top in Region IV' and we will again see them contend (and win this time)for the Div II title against SLC...

GO Panthers...

ok now r u an o'conner panther by chance?well if u r i understand why u r saying this stuff.i mean it is expected cause we beat yall last year at the dome.man that was fun well n e ways.do u know how many starters sv has coming back?well i will tell u they have one on the d-line one lb or two maybe and one ss.judson has 3 d-lineman one lb and two db's.you can;t win if u have no defence.the o-line of judson is loaded with 3 starters coming back and two 6'3 wr's and one te returning.it is gonna be a fun game.lol rocket stadiam is gonna be sold out for sure.

Xfballphenome05
04-10-2005, 03:34 PM
we have 2 d-line and 2 linebackers comin back

Xfballphenome05
04-10-2005, 03:35 PM
o yeah.one saftey and a corner

fearless frog
04-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I thought d1 and d2 goes by enrollment. Judson will have more than most the schools in the 265. Won't they still go d1? :confused:

lonny23
04-10-2005, 11:59 PM
I thought d1 and d2 goes by enrollment. Judson will have more than most the schools in the 265. Won't they still go d1? :confused:
Judson may be D1 this year. Reagan and Madison might be bigger and if both make the playoffs, Judson might be D2.

lonny23
04-11-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm glad I'm missed. My stuff is gone to Wichita Falls, but I don't have a house yet. I couldn't post for the last week that the forum has been up.

So far, I've only posted under this name. If I stay a newbie, I've got a new name I like and I'll use that one instead.

Rerun
04-11-2005, 01:01 AM
L2K is back. My life is now complete, again. :cool: -insert sarcasm anywhere.

J/P, but seriously, congrats on leaving Converse. Best move of your life.

lonny23
04-11-2005, 01:52 AM

I never did live in Converse because it looked great. It was convenient for work and I liked the cheaper housing prices. More than anything else, I couldn't live in another team's area and root for Judson.

It was bad enough that I had to listen to moronic media and Spurs fans for 4 years. Boy, I loved sitting in the AAC watching that beating Thursday night. There's more losses to come for the Spurs to the Mavs in the playoffs.

LoneRocket
04-11-2005, 09:12 PM
--

CoppellCowboy57
04-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Welcome to Region 1 Lonny!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2005, 09:02 AM
I gotta make you a Rider fan now. :)

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Falls is a 4A school, :eek: . That is not good and I know Judson is a great team. Wow Lonny joining Region 1 now, I don't know what he will go for, maybe Southlake Carroll. ;)

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Falls is a 4A school, :eek: . That is not good and I know Judson is a great team. Wow Lonny joining Region 1 now, I don't know what he will go for, maybe Southlake Carroll. ;)
Old high is weak, Hirschi sucks ****, Rider is running things up. If your a 4A fan go for ROHO!.

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Old high is weak, Hirschi sucks ****, Rider is running things up. If your a 4A fan go for ROHO!.

I dont like 4A that much, I think 5A is most heard for everyone and its bigger and better team.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2005, 04:49 PM
I dont like 4A that much, I think 5A is most heard for everyone and its bigger and better team.
Yea and nay. I've seen 4A teams just plain blow-out 5A teams. I've seen 4A teams get blown out by 3A teams. It can go both ways. There's not any 5A teams up here in Red river valley unless you cross state line into oklahomo (not a typo). There you have 5A and even 6A (go figure they would have 6A but not us in this big country, I mean state. :) )

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Yea and nay. I've seen 4A teams just plain blow-out 5A teams. I've seen 4A teams get blown out by 3A teams. It can go both ways. There's not any 5A teams up here in Red river valley unless you cross state line into oklahomo (not a typo). There you have 5A and even 6A (go figure they would have 6A but not us in this big country, I mean state. :) )

How come they don't have 6A here in Texas, it looks like its for 3,000 people or more to get 6A.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
How come they don't have 6A here in Texas, it looks like its for 3,000 people or more to get 6A.
I dunno but it better happen soon or we might see the same 4 teams battle it out for state every freaking season. That would get boring.

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
I dunno but it better happen soon or we might see the same 4 teams battle it out for state every freaking season. That would get boring.

Yes It would get boring with 4 teams battle, ahh! :eek: :eek:

lonny23
04-13-2005, 03:57 PM

I would've considered it last year since they had David Nelson and the QB Syzmanski. Our secretary at work had a son who played OL and graduates next month from Wichita Falls. I might root for the Coyotes with all their tradition and for running a single wing for a long time. The secretary says the coach plays favorites and she knows a lot about football. It might be hard to root for a team that doesn't maximize their talent.

For me, it's going to be a team effort around WF and I'll spread around the rooting interest.

I talked about Judson all the time, but I've been a Longview fan since the late 70's. That won't change.

In good ol' 4A, I never had a team I truly liked in SA. I liked watching Kerrville Tivy, Gregory-Portland, and CC Calallen, but wouldn't say I was a fan. Mount Pleasant will always be #1 for me. I like Pampa just because my parents went there and my grandparents lived there for so long. I will root for one team in Wichita Falls and I don't know yet if it will be Burkburnett, WF, or WF Rider.

3A will always be Pittsburg for me since I also went to high school there. I don't have any SA ties in 3A. I'll pick between Iowa Park and Hirschi later this year.

2A will probably be Universal City Randolph until I die. My East Texas favorite is Hawkins since I have relatives there. I might go with Holliday in the WF area. That's to be determined.

I've never had a 1A team I liked a lot, but I'll root for Windthorst up there.

I need a 6-man team from a little farther west and I'll consider a few teams.

I'll probably get down to Abilene for a game this year and I expect to go to some games in the Dallas area. Don't be surprised to see me at a SLC game, either! I'll be around for playoff games, too.

lonny23
04-13-2005, 04:02 PM
4A can flat play. I loved watching Callallen, Tivy, and GP in Region 4. They play and beat 5A schools. I know the CC 5A teams don't like playing the 4A teams.

WF has a bad coaching situation and the talent doesn't play. Our secretary's son weighed 290, but the coach benched for some reason. He's going to walk on at Kilgore College. He pulled a dumb move last year saying he hoped they could win with the so-and-so brothers graduating.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-13-2005, 04:29 PM
I would've considered it last year since they had David Nelson and the QB Syzmanski. Our secretary at work had a son who played OL and graduates next month from Wichita Falls. I might root for the Coyotes with all their tradition and for running a single wing for a long time. The secretary says the coach plays favorites and she knows a lot about football. It might be hard to root for a team that doesn't maximize their talent.

For me, it's going to be a team effort around WF and I'll spread around the rooting interest.

I talked about Judson all the time, but I've been a Longview fan since the late 70's. That won't change.

In good ol' 4A, I never had a team I truly liked in SA. I liked watching Kerrville Tivy, Gregory-Portland, and CC Calallen, but wouldn't say I was a fan. Mount Pleasant will always be #1 for me. I like Pampa just because my parents went there and my grandparents lived there for so long. I will root for one team in Wichita Falls and I don't know yet if it will be Burkburnett, WF, or WF Rider.

3A will always be Pittsburg for me since I also went to high school there. I don't have any SA ties in 3A. I'll pick between Iowa Park and Hirschi later this year.

2A will probably be Universal City Randolph until I die. My East Texas favorite is Hawkins since I have relatives there. I might go with Holliday in the WF area. That's to be determined.

I'll probably get down to Abilene for a game this year and I expect to go to some games in the Dallas area. Don't be surprised to see me at a SLC game, either! I'll be around for playoff games, too.
Well just to let you know Hirschi sucks. The coaching is bad and the talent is being spread around Rider and Old High. Windthorst will always be good long as Coach Green is there. Holliday is a state power in 2A. Burk surprisingly was VERY young (had like 6 freshman I think start there) so they will be good this up-coming year. They might up-set some upper powers in the district this season. I root for Rider because I like the coaching style. It fits them very well, and it showed not this past season but season before last (they went from not being in the upper part of the district standings to being a district champ in one year). Old High has ALOT of rebuilding to do. They should be alright though. It seems like it's always gonna come down to that last game against Rider to see if they make the playoffs are not. You should've been at the Rider vs. Old High game in 2003. That game was the best High School football game I have ever witnessed. Probably will go down on my list this year as I plan on going to alot of interesting games this up-coming season (starting off with SLC vs. Midland Lee at good ol' Shotwell).

lonny23
04-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Well just to let you know Hirschi sucks. The coaching is bad and the talent is being spread around Rider and Old High. Windthorst will always be good long as Coach Green is there. Holliday is a state power in 2A. Burk surprisingly was VERY young (had like 6 freshman I think start there) so they will be good this up-coming year. They might up-set some upper powers in the district this season. I root for Rider because I like the coaching style. It fits them very well, and it showed not this past season but season before last (they went from not being in the upper part of the district standings to being a district champ in one year). Old High has ALOT of rebuilding to do. They should be alright though. It seems like it's always gonna come down to that last game against Rider to see if they make the playoffs are not. You should've been at the Rider vs. Old High game in 2003. That game was the best High School football game I have ever witnessed. Probably will go down on my list this year as I plan on going to alot of interesting games this up-coming season (starting off with SLC vs. Midland Lee at good ol' Shotwell).
You're right about Hirschi. I remember when they were a good 4A school and now they're 3A. I just didn't want to walk in the door and say I'll root for Rider, Iowa Park, Holliday, and Windthorst because they all got at least 3 rounds deep last year. I still might like those 4 teams.

I might go to that SLC-Lee game just to see Lee get blown out of the water again.

Chief Wahoo
04-13-2005, 09:07 PM

Exactly right. There have been some teams playing 4A ball in recent years that can stay on the field or embarass some good 5A programs. SLC would have been an example of that along with Denton Ryan, Highland Park, Ennis, Stephenville, Brownwood, etc.. And that's just in our part of the state. How about La Marque, Port-Neches Grove, Nederland, etc. down South. Yup, 4A can hang a lot of times with the big boys. :cool:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Guess what? I just met Lonny. Guess what he had on? go figure it was a judson Rocket shirt. :)

I'll have him in Black-n-gold in no time...LOL :D

Red Raiders
04-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Guess what? I just met Lonny. Guess what he had on? go figure it was a judson Rocket shirt. :)

Ahh, he will be mad.

Red Raiders
04-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Maybe Lonny does not like this board because hes not posting much as before.

Chief Wahoo
04-16-2005, 07:16 PM

Oh he'll be on plenty when the season gets near..you can be assured of that. :eek:

lonny23
04-18-2005, 09:21 PM
My lack of posting is completely due to a lack of computer time. I finally was able to get computer access at work today and I can't move into my house up here for another 10 days. I do live about 2 miles from Memorial Stadium, though. That place is the Taj Mahal compared to Iowa Park and Burkburnett.

Scooter said I had my favorite shirt on and I said no, because that's the Judson 6-time champion t-shirt. Imagine us working in the same building!

Scooter, I'll root for Rider, but you'll never get me completely on the PA Memorial side.

I can see why property taxes are lower up here and that's because they don't build new schools. My house was built in 1995 and that's because they built a group of them where a church used to be before the 1979 tornado. That takes me back to 1994 when I tore up an old overhead door at work and it got replaced with a new one. All the guys begged me to break the other dilapidated door, too! :D

Red Raiders
04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
My lack of posting is completely due to a lack of computer time. I finally was able to get computer access at work today and I can't move into my house up here for another 10 days. I do live about 2 miles from Memorial Stadium, though. That place is the Taj Mahal compared to Iowa Park and Burkburnett.

Scooter said I had my favorite shirt on and I said no, because that's the Judson 6-time champion t-shirt. Imagine us working in the same building!

Scooter, I'll root for Rider, but you'll never get me completely on the PA Memorial side.

I can see why property taxes are lower up here and that's because they don't build new schools. My house was built in 1995 and that's because they built a group of them where a church used to be before the 1979 tornado. That takes me back to 1994 when I tore up an old overhead door at work and it got replaced with a new one. All the guys begged me to break the other dilapidated door, too! :D

Look at Tyler, there taxes is 23% and thats 50% lower than any other cities in Texas including Houston. Thats why our schools is almost 50 years old and John Tyler was built 1981 or 1982 because of the huge fire destroyed John Tyler. So our Taxes is the lowest in Texas that I heard.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:52 AM
I will start where he left off the other board. The Judson Rockets rule! They are going to be the D1 champs in 2005 so you guys might as well not even play the season. Nobody can stay with Judson. We have too many returning lettermen. We have the best coaching. We have the best uniforms. Our band rocks. Have you guys heard? We are scrimmaging USC (as in the University of Southern Cal) this year since high school ball no longer interests us and ya'll aren't on our skill level (yawn). Is that enough Judson stuff for now? I don't do it near as well as the master. That must come from never seeing a Judson game or even knowing how to get there! :cool:
HAIL TO THE CHIEF!:D

Hey, I just saw a closed thread and poll that Red Raiders did and he beat me 3 to 1 on who would have the most posts by December before KT2000 closed it for not being on topic. That was in April! Boy times have changed. We're always off topic and I have a huge lead!

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:54 AM
Judson can always use fans. You can even root for another title this week. We wear red, too!:p

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:56 AM
That logo is coming down, too.

That's funny. I'm 7 posts away from something important.;)

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Where o where can lonny be..... :D

RR
I might start late, but I finish strong!:p

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:58 AM
I miss lonny, maybe he'll come back.
A few wish I'd leave!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Panther - I would not count Judson out of anything, you would be a fool to do so. I think SV will be good, but from what I hear Judson has 12 to 13 starters back and a JV team that went 10-0 last year. Like I said go ahead and count then out, and give the title to SV, but either way both would beat anyone else in San Antonio next year.
Yes, they did!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:01 AM
You were right. I wouldn't be that crass in posting about Judson's title chances.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Judson may be D1 this year. Reagan and Madison might be bigger and if both make the playoffs, Judson might be D2.
That was post #1 for me on the new board.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm glad I'm missed. My stuff is gone to Wichita Falls, but I don't have a house yet. I couldn't post for the last week that the forum has been up.

So far, I've only posted under this name. If I stay a newbie, I've got a new name I like and I'll use that one instead.
This was #2. I was going to be crowned a Hall of Famer in the next few minutes like some of us were when we signed on after the board crashed.

I wonder what that name was?:confused:

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:07 AM

I hereby dedicate crazy 8K to my crazy friend Texas Headliner.

No it wasn't planned.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:09 AM
I never did live in Converse because it looked great. It was convenient for work and I liked the cheaper housing prices. More than anything else, I couldn't live in another team's area and root for Judson.

It was bad enough that I had to listen to moronic media and Spurs fans for 4 years. Boy, I loved sitting in the AAC watching that beating Thursday night. There's more losses to come for the Spurs to the Mavs in the playoffs.
OK, I didn't get this one right.:o

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Lonny,
Region 4 wont be the same without you. Region 1 Lonny belongs to you now, take good care of him.
Is it OK for me to take the title from Region 1?:p

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanks, and you take care in Boot Camp! I don't remember if you're Region 1 (Camp Pendleton) or Region 3 (Parris Island). It seems like Region 1.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:14 AM
OK, I like them, but they better win in 2006. I'm used to winning playoff games. Hey, Judson won a title in Year 2 of me being around!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:17 AM

CORRECTION

Don't be surprised to see me stuck in the middle of Asia, quarantined to an air base, and posting on this forum all the time.

That's what I said, er, meant to say!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:18 AM
You're right about Hirschi. I remember when they were a good 4A school and now they're 3A. I just didn't want to walk in the door and say I'll root for Rider, Iowa Park, Holliday, and Windthorst because they all got at least 3 rounds deep last year. I still might like those 4 teams.

I might go to that SLC-Lee game just to see Lee get blown out of the water again.
Too bad I missed that Midland Lee game!:p

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:20 AM

Hey, I have to advertise!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:21 AM
That's so true.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Oh he'll be on plenty when the season gets near..you can be assured of that. :eek:
I almost never leave over here!:D

lonny23
12-04-2005, 08:24 AM

My increase in posting is due to a lack of anything better to do with my computer time. Crap, they block so much stuff over here, it makes me stay longer than I normally would!:D