PDA

View Full Version : Board Titles

BAMF cowboy
11-26-2005, 05:32 PM
under everyone's username there is a title, mine is "all-state" i think. I've noticed some are 5atexasfootball Community Veterans, and other's are hall of famers. How does one acheive this? Is it determined by posts or what?

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 07:07 PM
under everyone's username there is a title, mine is "all-state" i think. I've noticed some are 5atexasfootball Community Veterans, and other's are hall of famers. How does one acheive this? Is it determined by posts or what?

It is determined by how much you know and how much they trust you (I dont mean the online way trust). They recruited me to Veteran less than 6 months when I joined here because I had so much to say for it and I deserved it. It also can be by posts sometimes if you talk good (not bad).

I am sure others has more to say for this, I am not completely sure how to be recruited.

dragons08
11-26-2005, 10:57 PM
obviously its not determinded by posts..

dragons08
11-26-2005, 10:58 PM
just curious, whats after all universe?

GTown02
11-26-2005, 11:03 PM
I dont think there is anything after that. But titles corospond to post counts. I think 1-50 is scout team, and it obviously goes all the way to all universe when you have 1000's of posts. The Comm Vet is determined by how long you have been a member on the board. HOF is obviously the step above that, and is given to those who have been here a long time, and contribute a lot to the discussions.

lonny23
11-26-2005, 11:57 PM
Nothing. Maybe the Black Hole!:p

lonny23
11-27-2005, 12:06 AM
0-24 posts is Scout Teamer and 986 are in that group including some Community Veterans and Hall of Famers.
25-49 posts is Second String and that's 132 more people's post count.
50-99 posts is Starter and that's 111 people.
100-249 posts is All-District and takes in 100 people.
250-499 posts is All-State and that's 36 more.
500-999 posts is All-American for 24 more.
1000-1999 posts is All-Earth for 15 more.
2000+ posts is All-Galaxy for 5 more people.

Community Veteran is bestowed upon people who have been around for a while and contribute to the board. I bet we get more in the offseason.

Our last 2 Pick 'em champions were inducted into the Hall of Fame. Besides that, it's reserved for posters who contribute greatly to the board. You have to have knowledge and post regularly to be a Hall of Famer.

There are 54 Community Veterans and 24 Hall of Famers.

AZTiger
11-27-2005, 12:13 AM
I should be a veteran....I actually played ball with the guys who run the site :) (plus, there dog really liked me back in the day...a little too much actually)

southlake thug
11-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Whoever wins the survivor football, or the fantasy football tourny's should be in the HOF..... So in other words- I should be in.

dragons08
11-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Whoever wins the survivor football, or the fantasy football tourny's should be in the HOF..... So in other words- I should be in.
hahaha, its not an "offical" thing though like Pick'em