PDA

View Full Version : who has the best looking chicks at a game??

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Pick ur choice folks! i dont want to be sad at this game....:D

maverick#23
11-25-2005, 11:53 PM
If you are over 18 you better not answer this thread! I believe he is talking about the chicks not the hens!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-25-2005, 11:55 PM
If you are over 18 you better not answer this thread! I believe he is talking about the chicks not the hens!
I'm talking about 17-18 and above!!! only LEGAL girls folks. I heard the Midland chicks were rich cuz of all that oil out there....what do you think???

Tejasnole
11-25-2005, 11:58 PM
I don't know Collin County/Plano has the 1% highest per capita in the U.S. right now by current figures. So I would say we have the hottest and richest!

Xfballphenome05
11-25-2005, 11:58 PM
you dont think this will be one of those "locked" threads do you?

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Locked Thread? NO WAY! This is an integral part of the football games. Everyone knows its about Football, Beer, and Women!!!!!!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
you dont think this will be one of those "locked" threads do you?
It'll prolly be moved but..........

not locked though i don't think...........

maverick#23
Plenty of Midland, Plano, SLC, and SV girls will make frequent trips in their life times to see the plastic surgeon like their mothers have and will continue to do!:D

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Locked Thread? NO WAY! This is an integral part of the football games. Everyone knows its about Football, Beer, and Women!!!!!!!!
YYYYEEEEAAAAHHH!!! I will have my 6 pack ready at the half! :D

J/K well maybe.........;)

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:01 AM
I don't know Collin County/Plano has the 1% highest per capita in the U.S. right now by current figures. So I would say we have the hottest and richest!
Whoa...........Hmmmm...:eek: :cool:

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Not so fast my friend! The popo's will be out in full force; no beer in this game. Unless snuck in!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Not so fast my friend! The popo's will be out in full force; no beer in this game. Unless snuck in!
ok, who's the more exciting team?? that will decide who side I sit on.....

If I sit on Plano side I will have a 6-12 pack at the half. only in the trunk though.......not in the game....

I will be wearing black pants with a red shirt and black jacket. I will be with my puerto rican homeboy. We will be notice-able ( however you spell it) :D

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:08 AM
Lol. Well if the fans I have known and come to love over the past 12 weeks come to this game, you will have a hell of a time on the Plano side.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:09 AM
Lol. Well if the fans I have known and come to love over the past 12 weeks come to this game, you will have a hell of a time on the Plano side.
That's it. i've been shown more love by Plano fans than Midland fans this week so i will be on PLANO side!! :D

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:12 AM
There's the spirit! That will be a 25$ entrance fee to all outsiders.

AllenEagle06
11-26-2005, 12:13 AM
Sit on the Plano side, that will be fun. Their fans go nuts no matter what happens in their favor. Even if it's just a 1 yd. loss the fans will still love it.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:13 AM
There's the spirit! That will be a 25$ entrance fee to all outsiders.
I just changed my residency to Plano...LOL

J/K :D

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Sit on the Plano side, that will be fun. Their fans go nuts no matter what happens in their favor. Even if it's just a 1 yd. loss the fans will still love it.LMAO!! are you serious!! LOL:D

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Our fans are into the game so if you can't stick it with them I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Our fans are into the game so if you can't stick it with them I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!
What time is the game again---2p.m.?? at Shotwell?

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:20 AM
Ya it is at 2 p.m. Don't remind me please. Thanksgiving screwed me.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Ya it is at 2 p.m. Don't remind me please. Thanksgiving screwed me.
What you mean? You ate too much man??

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Naw I had to go visit family and I don't have my truck with me. Which means I am stuck to the comp for the game. I was pissed when I heard the news of thanksgiving. I wasn't very thankful. Same turkey different year. Plano doesn't get to do this often and I am one of the bigger student supporters. People have to pull be down when refs make bad calls because I am freaking on them to change the call from the stands of course.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Naw I had to go visit family and I don't have my truck with me. Which means I am stuck to the comp for the game. I was pissed when I heard the news of thanksgiving. I wasn't very thankful. Same turkey different year. Plano doesn't get to do this often and I am one of the bigger student supporters. People have to pull be down when refs make bad calls because I am freaking on them to change the call from the stands of course.
Oh, I see.......... You cant make it to the game? that sucks.

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Um huh. I asked to borrow my dads new car for a 7 hour drive from houston ,but for some reason he didn't want to give it to me. I am flustered. In some part of my mind I think I will wake up in Abiliene right next to the stadium. I just can't believe I can't be at this one game. I would trade all the games during the season for this one.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:37 AM
Um huh. I asked to borrow my dads new car for a 7 hour drive from houston ,but for some reason he didn't want to give it to me. I am flustered. In some part of my mind I think I will wake up in Abiliene right next to the stadium. I just can't believe I can't be at this one game. I would trade all the games during the season for this one.You'll say the same thing next week too...LOL:D

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Na no way if their is a next week I am definately going on a road trip with some buds. If it is in El Paso I will get there.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Na no way if their is a next week I am definately going on a road trip with some buds. If it is in El Paso I will get there.
same thing I was thinking about LP. I will be going to P.A. next weekend but LP will prolly play in College Station so i will have to make a trip next saturday along with the trip to P.A.

Lots of gas money being used. :D It's worth it though.

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:47 AM
Ya I would do the trip if my car was down here.

LoneRocket
11-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Somebody is going to JAIL/H3LL.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Plenty of Midland, Plano, SLC, and SV girls will make frequent trips in their life times to see the plastic surgeon like their mothers have and will continue to do!:D

Smithson Valley? I thought its more of a country girls or farmer girls? I won't accept them.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Somebody is going to JAIL/H3LL.

Not Me! I get to talk about it!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Smithson Valley? I thought its more of a country girls or farmer girls? I won't accept them.
Aint you from East Texas?

Don't answer that, their no real farms here ( in East texas)

:D

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:52 AM
I'm talking about 17-18 and above!!! only LEGAL girls folks. I heard the Midland chicks were rich cuz of all that oil out there....what do you think???

Well Tyler has alot of millionaires who are from oil and the oil comes from Kilgore, thats why Tyler is developing more rich (also Flint).

LoneRocket
11-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Not Me! I get to talk about it!
In today’s society talking about it will get you put in Jail.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Aint you from East Texas?

Don't answer that, their no real farms here ( in East texas)

:D

HAHA, yea I know, we have quite few at our school but you must be talking about all these small schools like Lindale or Bullard does. I am nothing like country, I used to live in Houston.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:54 AM
In today’s society talking about it will get you put in Jail.

What do you mean? like what?

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Well Tyler has alot of millionaires who are from oil and the oil comes from Kilgore, thats why Tyler is developing more rich (also Flint).
My ex is from Flint. She went to whitehouse. :( she was rich. :(

i feel so stupid now, i'm going to bed.:(

see errbody in Abilene tomorrow!!

Tejasnole
11-26-2005, 12:57 AM
I think he is talking about booty pinching and eye bleeping.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 12:58 AM
My ex is from Flint. She went to whitehouse. :( she was rich. :(

i feel so stupid now, i'm going to bed.:(

see errbody in Abilene tomorrow!!

I told you! Flint is so much developing and alot of rich people there but I am looking forward for Flint to have a new high school but can't because of tax is so low. They need to cut Tyler Lee students to go to Flint high school (talking about the ones that live in the deep south).

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
I cant make the game.......:(

lonny23
11-26-2005, 02:17 PM
This is the easiest question all year. The best looking hens have the best looking chicks. The best looking hens follow the money. The schools that have the most money have the best looking girls and moms! I appreciate both aspects of the population.

SV
SLC
both do well. I bet Plano does, too.

Red Raiders
11-26-2005, 07:09 PM
This is the easiest question all year. The best looking hens have the best looking chicks. The best looking hens follow the money. The schools that have the most money have the best looking girls and moms! I appreciate both aspects of the population.

SV
SLC
both do well. I bet Plano does, too.

Thats gross, Best Looking Mom??? I will say shes hott anyway but not like going out. Well maybe because I am only 17 says that and I am guessing your 30? Thats probably why you say them.

SV < How is that? I thought they have alot of Country and Farmer Girls?
Southlake Carroll < Of course, they have many hott girls.
Highland Park <I thought they could be one with the most money.
Tyler Lee <If you look at the cheerleaders and drill team, there one of the hottest out there.
Plano<Never see them.
Lufkin< ughhhh not really...
Dallas Carter< wow ugly ugly...

dragons08
11-26-2005, 11:00 PM
they just built one in southlake, i heard it got robbed like all the silcone or something, i hear its worth A LOT

lonny23
11-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Thats gross, Best Looking Mom??? I will say shes hott anyway but not like going out. Well maybe because I am only 17 says that and I am guessing your 30? Thats probably why you say them.

Tyler Lee <If you look at the cheerleaders and drill team, there one of the hottest out there.
Plano<Never see them.
People that don't want to live inside San Antonio move to Smithson Valley. They have more money up there than most of the San Antonio schools.

I'm 34 and you should look at those moms. It lets you know what your girl will look like in 20 years!

BIGrNtx12
11-28-2005, 05:23 PM

Plano<Never see them.

SV young ladies are not farm and country girls, many of them have more money and are more proper then us city people. It is a common misconseption that SV is in the boon docks and rides horses to school haha. No they are no different from anyone one of us. Oh and even if they were from the country whats wrong with that. My wife and here family was from the country and I don't know about ya'll, but I kind of like that Southern Accent.

lonny23
11-28-2005, 11:23 PM
SV young ladies are not farm and country girls, many of them have more money and are more proper then us city people. It is a common misconseption that SV is in the boon docks and rides horses to school haha. No they are no different from anyone one of us. Oh and even if they were from the country whats wrong with that. My wife and here family was from the country and I don't know about ya'll, but I kind of like that Southern Accent.
Some of dem country girls be looking pretty spiffy!:D