PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Punishments for the Hackers

eingedikid
04-02-2005, 08:41 PM
I never thought I would be in favor of legalizing torture and/or vandalism, but the temerity of the so-called Paradox Hacking Group to go in and essentially destroy several different forums on the www truly upsets me. I would suggest for the perpetrators a life sentence of hard labor and a public whipping every day for the rest of their life!! :mad: . In any event, thank you 5atexasfootball.com for getting things going again. :)

Xfballphenome05
04-02-2005, 09:06 PM
i agree with him(or her,im not sexist)...my dads company got hacked into and there entire company was messed up 4 a month or 2.....hacking rlly messes up the way a company or website operates,maybe ishould find these hackers and take care of them my self?prolly some skinny pale guys with like 8 computers

cougardude
04-02-2005, 09:12 PM
And why do these guys (or girls) get such a kick out of wreaking so much havoc on people? I don't get it at all!:rolleyes:

Katyexrb29
04-02-2005, 09:38 PM
because there loosers

Warbird
04-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Definitely. Seems to be a hacker explosion around the net as of late.

Big Daddy Cool
04-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Maybe KT and the gang were not giving their schools the kind of attention they thought they deserved. So to get their attention they decided to hack us. The again i can't see anyone in Texas doing something like that. We love talkign football too much to shut a site where we talk football down.

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
04-03-2005, 02:23 PM
plain and simple the hackers were losers who have no life beyond their computers...instead of using their computer talents for a job they use them ilegally by hacking into perfectly good forums...get a job losers

dragonsdaddy
04-03-2005, 03:03 PM
look for the culprit in the list of banned morons from times gone by. i can think of several who are devious enough to talk someone else into doing the deed, as they certainly aren't smart enough to accomplish it themselves.

Red Raiders
04-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Yes its very gay that we lost our forums and I had 670 Posts (under Unknown). These Hackers have no social life and I wish there was no hackers or people never thought about hacking someone.

stevefoxsc
04-03-2005, 08:56 PM
well look at this way most hackers have a punishment of what they dread most and thats typically working for the goverment, not all hackers are bad i know how to do the same = stuff steal indenties steal bank accounts but im not that dumb enough to go do it cause i do believe its wrong. most hackers are just people that think its fun and get a kick out of it to them its like a gift like flying or what ever cause not alot of people can hack with out getting in trouble so they use it to the best of there ablilities or worst as i should be saying

Red Raiders
04-03-2005, 09:50 PM
well look at this way most hackers have a punishment of what they dread most and thats typically working for the goverment, not all hackers are bad i know how to do the same = stuff steal indenties steal bank accounts but im not that dumb enough to go do it cause i do believe its wrong. most hackers are just people that think its fun and get a kick out of it to them its like a gift like flying or what ever cause not alot of people can hack with out getting in trouble so they use it to the best of there ablilities or worst as i should be saying

These Hackers out there are hacking for fun but I am sure it is because you can do anything on people's computer. I know they can hack like accessing your wireless router from there car next to your house if they have laptop and they can just do anything like you do sharing your stuff on network, I know they can do like put pop ups on people computer which is very dumb. I don't know how to hack though and I don't want to know because I think its wrong plus I don't want to get caught. Its just stupid when people hack others for fun. I am just a defender of my own computer. These hackers have no social life, I wish there was no hackers.

gwdaddy
04-04-2005, 12:20 PM
RR: You mentioned wireless networks--everyone should secure theirs at home. One of our neighbors' network shows a stronger signal on my home PCs than does my own. Fortunately, he has it properly secured. (So I won't be tempted to use it when mine is acting up.)

RedRage00
04-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Just testing.....

Red Raiders
04-04-2005, 04:25 PM
RR: You mentioned wireless networks--everyone should secure theirs at home. One of our neighbors' network shows a stronger signal on my home PCs than does my own. Fortunately, he has it properly secured. (So I won't be tempted to use it when mine is acting up.)

Well, there is pretty smart hackers out there can access your wireless network even through secure system too. I rather have wired because there faster and safer. Wireless Network are cool though but they can be dangerous.

garlandowl08
04-04-2005, 05:14 PM
I've actually been thinking about this. Sadly, I do know a self-proclaimed "hacker" but he actually tries to only attack the hackers and he volunteered his assistance in backing up the boards to KT, so they're not all bad. I was thinking of a way to dupe them though. On every password, do only 4 digits, then somewhow leak that its you're PIN number for something (obviously it wouldn't be for real), and then have the debit card company watch your card for "suspicious activity" and then catch the dirty barstool (my word for bast**d). Well, i dunno if it's possible but it would be funny

Red Raiders
04-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I've actually been thinking about this. Sadly, I do know a self-proclaimed "hacker" but he actually tries to only attack the hackers and he volunteered his assistance in backing up the boards to KT, so they're not all bad. I was thinking of a way to dupe them though. On every password, do only 4 digits, then somewhow leak that its you're PIN number for something (obviously it wouldn't be for real), and then have the debit card company watch your card for "suspicious activity" and then catch the dirty barstool (my word for bast**d). Well, i dunno if it's possible but it would be funny

Why would do only 4 digits password or PIN number for what?

Chief Wahoo
04-04-2005, 09:41 PM
If caught, drag their ba!!s over a mile and a half of jagged glass and then make them re-submit every one of Lonnie's posts :D .

Red Raiders
04-04-2005, 09:47 PM
If caught, drag their ba!!s over a mile and a half of jagged glass and then make them re-submit every one of Lonnie's posts :D .

Haha that be funny but Lonny will get extremely mad.

garlandowl08
04-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Why would do only 4 digits password or PIN number for what?

Because the PIN for Debit cards is 4 digits...and because I said so... :p

Red Raiders
04-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Because the PIN for Debit cards is 4 digits...and because I said so... :p

Maybe your saying that so you can steal theres? lol JK.

garlandowl08
04-05-2005, 09:26 PM
that might work too... ;)

CoppellCowboy57
04-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Ahhhhh i was going crazy with out the forum, I thought I was going insane, then i relized that i had no life, and that i spend way to much time on this board! Oh well I love it here! Its like that country song, "I love that bar" but not...My posts never make any sense
:o

dragonsdaddy
04-06-2005, 10:53 AM
making sensible posts is over-rated. just ask unknown.

CoppellCowboy57
04-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Thats true

Red Raiders
04-06-2005, 04:26 PM
making sensible posts is over-rated. just ask unknown.

What do you mean?

Red Raiders
04-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Ahhhhh i was going crazy with out the forum, I thought I was going insane, then i relized that i had no life, and that i spend way to much time on this board! Oh well I love it here! Its like that country song, "I love that bar" but not...My posts never make any sense
:o

Yes I think this board is awesome and fun!

CoppellCowboy57
04-07-2005, 01:59 PM
lol unknown :)

chhspantherfan
03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
look for the culprit in the list of banned morons from times gone by. i can think of several who are devious enough to talk someone else into doing the deed, as they certainly aren't smart enough to accomplish it themselves.

Brilliant!