PDA

View Full Version : The energy crisis

lonny23
11-25-2005, 11:53 AM
I have a solution to the rising costs of fuel in the U.S.

We should start putting our chow hall food in cars. That food produces all kinds of gas!:p

I fart like 20 hours a day eating this crap!:D

Redneckn
11-25-2005, 05:24 PM

We should start putting our chow hall food in cars. That food produces all kinds of gas!:p

That's really more information than I needed to know... I thought this was going to be somewhat serious.

lonny23
11-25-2005, 06:09 PM
That's really more information than I needed to know... I thought this was going to be somewhat serious.
With me, you only get serious part of the time! What I said was true, though.

mad_fan
11-25-2005, 10:46 PM

As I recall from the 'hamburgers' that touched the grill for 5 seconds on either side while I was in Saudi in the early 90's...it produces much worse side effects than gas:mad: . I'm still a little gummed up, which is why I drink so much beer...trying to flush the system. As a guy that drives a GMC 2500HD with an 8.1L (496CI for you Americans out there), I'll keep payin' for the s-h_it they pull from the ground.

Reaganrattler07
11-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Man there was some sort of food from thanksgiving thats been giving me gas ever since.....maybe it was the corn

dragons08
11-26-2005, 01:28 AM
any people that throw up to lose weight, this is the thread to come and let that happen..