PDA

View Full Version : Independent Observers: Georgian War Claims Inaccurate

Firebird
11-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Georgia: Big bad Russia attacked us totally without provacation and we were on the defensive.

OSCE Observers (including British Military): BS

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/world/europe/07georgia.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&hp

Pinion
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
The only thing about that is if it is indeed the case, why didnt Russia come out from the very start saying they were attacked and responding to it?

If Russia was attacked, they would have/should have said something about that fact. And they may have, I just dont recall hearing about it. I didnt pay much attention to the situation other than the US was more or less staying out of it. Which was the right thing to do.

Firebird
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
The only thing about that is if it is indeed the case, why didnt Russia come out from the very start saying they were attacked and responding to it?

If Russia was attacked, they would have/should have said something about that fact. And they may have, I just dont recall hearing about it. I didnt pay much attention to the situation other than the US was more or less staying out of it. Which was the right thing to do.

Key words........