PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

southlake thug
11-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Is anyone going to get this? The graphics look ridiculous but I am not much of a gamer so there is no way in hell I am paying like $400 for it. But it looks pretty cool.

SeguinMatadors
11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Is anyone going to get this? The graphics look ridiculous but I am not much of a gamer so there is no way in hell I am paying like $400 for it. But it looks pretty cool.

I won an XBOX 360 in an NCAA 06 tourny through my school. Thats right, no one can touch me on NCAA 06. It only costed 15$ to enter; I figured low risk-high reward.

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 05:49 PM
It's funny for me to see those things. I remember when we got our Atari 2600. We were cutting edge. We even had a 17" color t.v. to connect it to. The grafix was astounding. There little circles and squares. haha.. It was too much.. Way too much.

mad_fan
11-21-2005, 07:13 PM
It's funny for me to see those things. I remember when we got our Atari 2600. We were cutting edge. We even had a 17" color t.v. to connect it to. The grafix was astounding. There little circles and squares. haha.. It was too much.. Way too much.

Color? :eek: :cool:

lonny23
11-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey, I started with Pong! :D

Then I worked my way up through Odyssey2, Atari 7800, Commodore 64, and the computers we have today.

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey, I started with Pong! :D

Then I worked my way up through Odyssey2, Atari 7800, Commodore 64, and the computers we have today.

I went from the 2600, to the 7800. The next thing like that I owned was a nintendo. Actually my sister had it and I played that stupid boxing game and the DuckHunt. From that I got my first PC in 1996. It had a Pentium 75, 850m HD, and a 28.8 modem. I was pimp'n on the web with the 28.8. That was really new technology then.

My pizza is ready. I'll have to finish this later.

Ok. It's later. From that first pc, I have had a few since then. Up to the 3 I have currently. I know very very little about any of them. The one I am on now is on its last leg. It has 2 cd drives and a cd burner drive, but it doesnt know that they are there. I has 2 80gig HD's that are almost full. It was given to me. In fact, all my machines except my laptop were given to me.

Back to the point. Some time back, Baby and I were at a flea market. We found an Atari 2600 and about 30 games for 10 bux. We got. We had the best time playing with that stupid thing. One of us has it stashed away in a shed or attic and neither can seem to find it.

One day...

zippy
11-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Hey, do you play online? I would like to play you sometime. I am about to start a thread on it...

I won an XBOX 360 in an NCAA 06 tourny through my school. Thats right, no one can touch me on NCAA 06. It only costed 15$ to enter; I figured low risk-high reward.

SeguinMatadors
11-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Hey, do you play online? I would like to play you sometime. I am about to start a thread on it...

I am not sure you want any of this but if you insist I guess I will let you challenge my greatness. :cool:

lonny23
11-22-2005, 12:48 AM
I went from the 2600, to the 7800. The next thing like that I owned was a nintendo. Actually my sister had it and I played that stupid boxing game and the DuckHunt. From that I got my first PC in 1996. It had a Pentium 75, 850m HD, and a 28.8 modem. I was pimp'n on the web with the 28.8. That was really new technology then.

My pizza is ready. I'll have to finish this later.

Ok. It's later. From that first pc, I have had a few since then. Up to the 3 I have currently. I know very very little about any of them. The one I am on now is on its last leg. It has 2 cd drives and a cd burner drive, but it doesnt know that they are there. I has 2 80gig HD's that are almost full. It was given to me. In fact, all my machines except my laptop were given to me.

Back to the point. Some time back, Baby and I were at a flea market. We found an Atari 2600 and about 30 games for 10 bux. We got. We had the best time playing with that stupid thing. One of us has it stashed away in a shed or attic and neither can seem to find it.

One day...
I liked shooting the dog on Duck Hunt! :D He would howl when you did that! :p

There used to be a guy in Longview on the corner of Hwy 80 and Gilmer Road with a shop called the Atari Shop. I would buy Atari, Odyssey2, and Commodore 64 games there. He had a banner that said, "Atari does Nintendon't!" He finally succumbed to Nintendo and sold their games, too. His shop isn't there anymore. When I was stationed in Alaska, I bought an extra Commodore 64 one time and they started giving me all kinds of stuff for the computer for free.

I like those joysticks that have all the old games on them. I still have an old Commodore 64 monitor that I use for videos and cable TV in a pinch. I just plug those joysticks in and play Pitfall and whatever I feel like at the moment. Of course, what I really like is the 31 inch monitor and all the surround sound speakers on my computer! :D

Red Raiders
11-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I liked shooting the dog on Duck Hunt! :D He would howl when you did that! :p

There used to be a guy in Longview on the corner of Hwy 80 and Gilmer Road with a shop called the Atari Shop. I would buy Atari, Odyssey2, and Commodore 64 games there. He had a banner that said, "Atari does Nintendon't!" He finally succumbed to Nintendo and sold their games, too. His shop isn't there anymore. When I was stationed in Alaska, I bought an extra Commodore 64 one time and they started giving me all kinds of stuff for the computer for free.

I like those joysticks that have all the old games on them. I still have an old Commodore 64 monitor that I use for videos and cable TV in a pinch. I just plug those joysticks in and play Pitfall and whatever I feel like at the moment. Of course, what I really like is the 31 inch monitor and all the surround sound speakers on my computer! :D

Wow... I have a surround sound for my huge widescreen tv and I try to plug another surround system for my xbox, the 3 color cord got cut in half because I pulled it so hard to reach surround sound, its gay... I have to get another one. How stupid me??!?!

Anyways, my first system I ever played was Super Nintendo (sold it) playing my favorite castle game (I forgot whats the name was), then I had nintendo 64, then PS1, Dreamcast (It had one of my favorite game of all time which was marvel vs capcom), PS2 (I sold it), Xbox, and then I am going to get Xbox 360 sometime next year when the price goes down so I can play Halo 3 in November because they wanted to compete with when PS3 come out (how ******** to wait until exactly next year!), I will get xbox live with it because I have one for xbox and played Halo 2 alot with it, its so freaking cool playing with my friends. Xbox 3 has so much hardcore graphics looking like a real person in the t.v. (you must have newer t.v., If you got older television then it will not have real graphics.), I also want to get Dead or Alive 4! There is not much games for right now so I wait beside Call of Duty 2 and sports game.

Anyways, imagine if they have next xbox system, it will be much freaking more graphics.

dragons08
11-22-2005, 09:06 PM
we drove by giving updates to people last night..."2 hours 21 min left!"

dragons08
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
i startred on the hmmm old nintendo, which was ahh super nintendo? with like the duck hunt game..
then got N64 and Gameboys, then worked my way up to xbox, still have all of those, just cant find the super nintendo or the gameboy..

dragons08
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM
i wanna get it, just dont want to pay the 400 bucks for it..im a gamer

Red Raiders
11-24-2005, 11:10 AM
we drove by giving updates to people last night..."2 hours 21 min left!"

Lmao!

Red Raiders
11-24-2005, 11:11 AM
i startred on the hmmm old nintendo, which was ahh super nintendo? with like the duck hunt game..
then got N64 and Gameboys, then worked my way up to xbox, still have all of those, just cant find the super nintendo or the gameboy..

I never liked gameboy because it runs out with battery, I hate to recharge it but thats my problem.

Red Raiders
11-24-2005, 11:12 AM
i wanna get it, just dont want to pay the 400 bucks for it..im a gamer

I am going to get sometime later before Halo 3 comes out because they come out in November because to compete with PS3 Console to come out. Its gay because I wouldn't care about competing with Sony PS3 in Japan vs Microsoft Xbox 360 in Redwood, WA. I think there finish with Halo 3 game now but there going to wait until November. They have a preview for it now but I forgot where it is.

mad_fan
11-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Just shut up and go buy it! Mad needs new shoes!:D

BAMF cowboy
11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
i wish i had the money!

dragons08
11-26-2005, 10:55 PM
i wish i had the money!
as do i!

etrinitydragon
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Southlake has thugs? i learn something new every day! lol but u are right about the x box 360.there are reports of it melting down already.

BAMF cowboy
11-28-2005, 06:11 PM
no...he's just THE southlake thug

etrinitydragon
11-28-2005, 06:21 PM
oh ok i didnt know. hey southlake is good but i think that they would be a good match for trinity.id pay 20 to see it.

BAMF cowboy
11-28-2005, 06:46 PM
indeed it would, and there are about a bajillion threads on it too

just use the search function, and you'll be in trinity - southlake game thread heaven

Red Raiders
11-28-2005, 07:05 PM
i wish i had the money!

I am going to save it when Halo 3 comes out because I don't think I want to play those games right now beside Dead or Alive 4.

dragons08
11-28-2005, 08:11 PM
can anyone explain this whole thing about them being bad or something

zippy
11-29-2005, 12:06 AM
Tuesday night at around 9:30 or so. If you want to give me a shot, I will PM you my log prior to gametime. I would be willing to challenge your greatness. Also what team do you use? We have to keep it close. I have an A- team and a B+ team, but can pick others as well.

I am not sure you want any of this but if you insist I guess I will let you challenge my greatness. :cool:

TheDuke
11-29-2005, 09:51 AM

Obviously you didn't have to much Competition! We need to play!
:D ;)

dada
11-29-2005, 10:01 AM
Color? :eek: :cool:
Yes..COLOR....these things are farily young you know....we all had Black and White televisions.....we got out first color TV in 82 I think....we thought we were rich.

mad_fan
12-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Yes..COLOR....these things are farily young you know....we all had Black and White televisions.....we got out first color TV in 82 I think....we thought we were rich.

I can remember being excited about monitors that had green letters on them...that was color...green and black.

Primetime536
12-12-2005, 09:05 PM
yall dont want to see me in madden on 360...if any of yall have it, hit me up n we can play on live.

Crank_It
12-12-2005, 11:19 PM
I heard about that , seems they rushed to get it out before christmas and short-changed the system or something. The same thing happened with PS2 when it first came out, i went through two of them before I got one that actually worked longer than 3 months.

dragons08
12-12-2005, 11:23 PM
i felt they should of waited to make sure it worked, like you said they rushed it