PDA

View Full Version : Texas quest for world domination

stevefoxsc
11-21-2005, 11:07 AM
2005..... It Started with UT dominating every one.... Then Texas made lable swisha house took over the rap game :eek:.... Kelly clarkson continued her reign as the first america idol with her chart toping song's :p South lake carroll contined to stay 1 in the nation... What is the monster of a state known as texas should we panic or should we cheer....

What's up guy's just fox makin another im bored thread :p

dragons08
11-21-2005, 11:42 AM
its SOUTHLAKE....one word

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 12:00 PM
South Lake is not #1 in all the polls.
Swisher Whatthehellisthat?
KellyClarkson reallys hasnt done anything yet.

Dallas and Houston have crime rates higher than most other cities. Illegals are protected in your state. Austin doesnt want to get along with.. Uh, anyone.

Now, all that being said, I say run like hell. Get far away from here..

dragons08
11-21-2005, 01:03 PM
well i know south lake isnt number 1 in any poll...but SOUTHLAKE is

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 01:20 PM
well i know south lake isnt number 1 in any poll...but SOUTHLAKE is

Last time I looked at the USA Today poll, Lakeland Florida was #1. Not South Lake. Or SLC. Or South-Lake.

dragons08
11-21-2005, 01:26 PM
were getting closer..no "-" that thing..Southlake...one word...kind of like redneck, one word :D

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
were getting closer..no "-" that thing..Southlake...one word...kind of like redneck, one word :D

That doesn't make sense then. If it is one word, then what the heck is the "L" for in SLC? If it is just 1 word, it should be SC.

dragons08
11-21-2005, 01:39 PM
That doesn't make sense then. If it is one word, then what the heck is the "L" for in SLC? If it is just 1 word, it should be SC.
i know..

we could get mixed up with scheterz clemens or how ever you spell it

either way you slice it SOUTHLAKE is one word

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 01:44 PM
i know..

we could get mixed up with scheterz clemens or how ever you spell it

either way you slice it SOUTHLAKE is one word

Well, I would think there are easier ways. Why confuse things. Just say "that school over there on the richashell side". Or something a long those lines.

Actually when you do it as 2 words, it makes me think the Lake is Carrol lake. and y'all the folks south of the lake carrol.
Y'all just need to change you name to South Lake Grapvine. That would be easier.

dragons08
11-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, I would think there are easier ways. Why confuse things. Just say "that school over there on the richashell side". Or something a long those lines.

Actually when you do it as 2 words, it makes me think the Lake is Carrol lake. and y'all the folks south of the lake carrol.
Y'all just need to change you name to South Lake Grapvine. That would be easier.
yes, thats exactly what we want, to put our rival's name in our school name! :rolleyes:

plus it says grapevine somewhere already on our school, those gpvine punks!

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 01:50 PM
yes, thats exactly what we want, to put our rival's name in our school name! :rolleyes:

plus it says grapevine somewhere already on our school, those gpvine punks!

They changed the name of your school? hahahaha.. I like 'em already.

dragons08
11-21-2005, 01:53 PM
They changed the name of your school? hahahaha.. I like 'em already.
not legally though..

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 01:58 PM
not legally though..

All the more reason to like 'em.

What did South Lake do as payback? Go to Starbucks and sign a petition to have them stop doing that kind of thing?

dragons08
11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
All the more reason to like 'em.

What did South Lake do as payback? Go to Starbucks and sign a petition to have them stop doing that kind of thing?
whos this South Lake city you make fun of?

what southlake did, was they cleaned off the school and left it at that i think

mustangs06
11-26-2005, 01:42 PM
im from grapevine and i kno the kids who wrote on southlake n they are a bunch of classless losers that had nothing to do with our football team or any other kids n the school

dragons08
11-26-2005, 10:54 PM
im from grapevine and i kno the kids who wrote on southlake n they are a bunch of classless losers that had nothing to do with our football team or any other kids n the school
just curious what kind of trouble did they get in? i heard it was harsh espically since your princepal i think came from CISD?