PDA

View Full Version : Who's the biggest redneck you know?

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 09:32 PM
The biggest redneck you know that does not attend your school or live in your town?

What makes you say that person is a redneck?

*yes, this is a spoof on the who's the best footplayer ever*

dragons08
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
you! by your username

SeguinMatadors
11-17-2005, 09:34 PM
The biggest redneck you know that does not attend your school or live in your town?

What makes you say that person is a redneck?

*yes, this is a spoof on the who's the best footplayer ever*

Rednecks are gay.

dragons08
11-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Rednecks are gay.
crusin for a bruisn there buddy

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Rednecks are gay.

Aren't kool.. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth.

SeguinMatadors
11-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Rednecks are gay.

No I was jk. I am def. no redneck but can certainly appreciate a lot of the redneck tendencies. Fishing and hunting is cool. I love Country music and especially Texas Country. Anybody else diggin Keith Fowler, Randy Rodgers, Cross Canadian Ragweed and similar music?

SeguinMatadors
11-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Aren't kool.. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth.

Rednecks know better than to mess with me. :cool:

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 10:01 PM
No I was jk.

Ok kool...

SeguinMatadors
11-17-2005, 10:16 PM
I love Country music and especially Texas Country. Anybody else diggin Keith Fowler, Randy Rodgers, Cross Canadian Ragweed and similar music?

Man what is wrong with the rest of Texas, I just realized that I have never met anyone outside of central Texas that is that music.

jtk1519
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Pat Green rules!!!

Toby Keith is America's biggest redneck. He is a redneck because he is an OU Sux fan and he is proud to be... that makes him a redneck (and ********).

SeguinMatadors
11-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Pat Green rules!!!

Jtk, your taste is superior. Good man.

jtk1519
11-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Jtk, your taste is superior. Good man.

This is true.

The first time I saw Pat Green was at Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic back in '03 I think it was. Awesome day as we got to see Merle Haggard, Johnny Bush, Pat Green, Toby Keith (the "Beer for my Horses" duet w/ Willie was incredible... the rest of Toby's set was weak as I think he was high) and of course Willie. Anyway, Pat Green brought that place down. Maybe the best set of the night.

I was hooked and I have seen him every time he comes through Abilene. He always plays the HEB Pavilion here where it is BYOB and it is crazy. He calls it the biggest and craziest stop on his tour. One of those shows that you just have to lay down next to the gate afterwards because you arenít sober enough to find your car, much less drive it.

SeguinMatadors
11-18-2005, 03:03 AM
This is true.

The first time I saw Pat Green was at Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic back in '03 I think it was. Awesome day as we got to see Merle Haggard, Johnny Bush, Pat Green, Toby Keith (the "Beer for my Horses" duet w/ Willie was incredible... the rest of Toby's set was weak as I think he was high) and of course Willie. Anyway, Pat Green brought that place down. Maybe the best set of the night.

I was hooked and I have seen him every time he comes through Abilene. He always plays the HEB Pavilion here where it is BYOB and it is crazy. He calls it the biggest and craziest stop on his tour. One of those shows that you just have to lay down next to the gate afterwards because you arenít sober enough to find your car, much less drive it.

That def. sounds like a Pat Green concert.

yankee
11-18-2005, 06:39 PM
No I was jk. I am def. no redneck but can certainly appreciate a lot of the redneck tendencies. Fishing and hunting is cool. I love Country music and especially Texas Country. Anybody else diggin Keith Fowler, Randy Rodgers, Cross Canadian Ragweed and similar music?
im sorry u like country. i will never listen to country. and anybody who likes and thinks nascar is a sport is a redneck
Non
Athletic
Sport
Created
Around
Rednecks

Redneckn
11-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I agree, NASCAR sucks so very hard. I mean really, why be a fan of something you can never really have a chance to compete in.
DragRacing. Now that friends, is a real mans sport. And anybody with a car and some time can do it.
I am actually trying to drag up a few other rednecks to build a car up and race it. Loads of fun, good people, good fan sport, and there is some money in it if you really really pursue it. I just want to make enough to break even and have some fun.

lonny23
11-21-2005, 07:20 PM
There are rednecks all over. I've known one's from upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan.

I met a dude on Saturday from 8 mile road in one of the toughest stretches of Detroit. He lives in the country north of Detroit now and is an Air Force Reservist. He's unique to say the least. He's like a combo redneck biker from the 'hood! :D

garlandowl08
11-21-2005, 07:39 PM
To answer the original question, teh biggest redneck I know is my dad's cousin (what does that make him to me?).

1) his name is Graham
2)He bought him an electric gui-tar and drinks beer and plays it just about every night
3)He loves to hunt and is quite handy
4)His stories are legendary
5)he talks slower than anyone I know
and finally, the piece de resistance

6)He has lived off a ~50000 dollar inheiritance for about 15 years and has never kept a steady job...

Redneckn
11-21-2005, 08:01 PM
To answer the original question, teh biggest redneck I know is my dad's cousin (what does that make him to me?).

1) his name is Graham
2)He bought him an electric gui-tar and drinks beer and plays it just about every night
3)He loves to hunt and is quite handy
4)His stories are legendary
5)he talks slower than anyone I know
and finally, the piece de resistance

6)He has lived off a ~50000 dollar inheiritance for about 15 years and has never kept a steady job...

That is a redneck! I likeem already. Ya know, really, he should be the next president. That fella would make things work.

Red Raiders
11-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Rednecks are gay.

I agree, I don't like the way they wear because I am more comfortable with people that wears country club clothes like I do. They love Nascars and I hate it so much! (the most boring sports I ever seen!), They like to have like 20 inch lift trucks or an old truck with huge lift from like 90s, I seen a truck from Bullard and he had year 2000 chevy truck with like 44 inch tires and maybe 20 inch lift and it was so ridiculous when you see, it was much like monster truck and he was a redneck, don't know which one but I am sure he is... I have a friend that is a redneck that has year 85 like 8 inch lift with 38 inch tires and it looked cool but also trash. They always hunt and I never hunt before. They love to work outside all the time but I work outside sometimes.