PDA

View Full Version : Best SNL/comedy skit ever?

KT2000
11-17-2005, 02:04 PM
What's your favorite SNL skit, or just comedy skit period?

My favorite for SNL is this... More Cowbell (http://homepage.mac.com/kellydean/Music/iMovieTheater34.html)

My favorite for In Living Color was "Hour of Power" with Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans playing crooked reverends.

The "Samuel Jackson" skit is my favorite for Dave Chappelle Show.

GTown02
11-17-2005, 02:18 PM
On SNL I was always a fan of the Celebrity Jeopardy skits they had... Will Farrel is a genius.

On the Chappelle show, I loved the White Supremacy skit where Dave is a black and blind white supremacist... very serious topic, but hilarious skit.

Favpack
11-17-2005, 02:38 PM
1) Land shark
2) Two wild and crazy guys (Akroyd and Steve Martin)
3) Cheeseburger
4) Blues brothers
5) More Cowbell
6) Cheerleaders (Will Farrell and some short chick)
7) Church lady

Realize several of those are multiple skit deals.

wide-e-wide
11-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Too many ...

Eddie Murphy- "I'm Gumby dammit!" ..."Buckwheat's greatest hits" and "Velvet Jones' books on How to be a Ho"

John Belushi- "Samurai Deli" and "Hambugga cheep...Hambugga cheep"

The Spartan cheerleaders
Simma down na'
The Church lady
Yeah,Yeah...that's the ticket

and many many more...

Oh...Chris Rock's "Nat X"

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I never can really get into SNL...The few times I've watched it, I've managed to laff till it hurts.. But just can't every say "I'm gonna watch some old SNL's".
If somebody else has it on, I'll sure watch though.

I think it's my X wifes fault..

dragons08
11-17-2005, 03:48 PM
cowbell and the jeopardy one.."you wagered, texas with a dollar sign" that was i sooo funny

KatyTigerDad0407
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I never laughed so hard than when I saw Salley Fields In Steele Magnolias. Hit Weazer. And if you can remeber Rosana Rosana Dana from snl with Bill M. Weekend update.

wide-e-wide
11-17-2005, 05:29 PM
"Good evening...I'm Chevy Chase....and you're not"

"Jane you ignorant s.lut"

Chris Farley- (Max Foley motivational speaker) "In a van...down by the river"

Land Shark was hilarious FavPack...."who is it?" "ummmm candy-gram"

Belushi doing Joe Cocker was amazing...

Eddie Murphy- "James Brown Celebrity Hot Tub"

Will Farrell and the girl...singing at the keyboard...funny as hell

Charles Barkley vs. Barney

Michael Jordan- "I'm good enough...I'm smart enough...and dog-gonnit people like me"

just to name a few more...

dragons08
11-17-2005, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=wide-e-wide
Will Farrell and the girl...singing at the keyboard...funny as hell...[/QUOTE]
is that the one where their there for the drug pep rally type thing?? i got the best of will ferrell, disc one and 2, its awesome!!!!!!!!

a funny chevy chase one..you cant win......"guess whos behind this door"

garlandowl08
11-17-2005, 06:02 PM
My favorites in no specific order

-More Cowbell
-A Night at the Roxburry's (sp?)
-Spartan Cheerleaders
-Jeopardy!

dragons08
11-17-2005, 06:03 PM
My favorites in no specific order

-More Cowbell
-A Night at the Roxburry's (sp?)
-Spartan Cheerleaders
-Jeopardy!
you must have the best of will ferrel as well!!! night at the roxberry was also a great movie!!!!!!

jtk1519
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Anything political. The Presidential debates they do are some of the funniest things EVER. Dana Carvey doing Ross Perot, Norm MacDonald doing Bob Dole, Darrell Hammond doing Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Dick Chaney. Will Farrell did THE best Bush Jr. They did a presidential debate several years ago with Farrell doing Bush and Hammond doing Al Gore and I think I wet myself that night. One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

GTown02
11-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Anything political. The Presidential debates they do are some of the funniest things EVER. Dana Carvey doing Ross Perot, Norm MacDonald doing Bob Dole, Darrell Hammond doing Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Dick Chaney. Will Farrell did THE best Bush Jr. They did a presidential debate several years ago with Farrell doing Bush and Hammond doing Al Gore and I think I wet myself that night. One of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Summarize your term in office in one or two words... George Bush - "Strategery", and Gore - "Lock Box." That is one of the funniest SNL debates ever... they do very good impressions of the candidates.

dragons08
11-17-2005, 06:42 PM
haha where will ferrel does it on best of will ferrel "math, list of evil" " dick cheny, list of evil, its weird when im here hes not" its hillariosu

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
11-17-2005, 09:16 PM
i have too many to list on a thread as i have watched snl almost every saturday night since i can remember...maybe earlier...someday i hope to be on it :D ...id be like chris farley and will ferrell mix...maybe

dragons08
11-17-2005, 09:17 PM
just remember who told you, you can do it! (my claim to fame)

dragonfootballfan
11-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Bill Clinton in the warlords skit in mcdonalds.

Garret Morriss in just about any skit

Eddie Murphy in Mr. Robertson

BigArab
11-18-2005, 12:44 AM
There are too many favorite SNL skits to count.

In Living Color, my favorite was the Milli Vanilli one. "Because it takes TWO jerks to be Milli Vanilli"

Leander 6136
11-18-2005, 03:08 AM
1)Hands down Andy Kaufman doing the Mighty Mouse theme
2)Eddie Murphy and the Buckwheat has been shot breaking news saga
3)John Belushi Samaria Butcher
4)Will Ferrell More Cowbell
5)Belushi Akroyd Radner Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Pepsi
6)Anything Blues Brothers

Tut
11-18-2005, 05:08 AM
First "Coneheads" episode

Litterally rolled on the floor laughing :D

mad_fan
11-18-2005, 05:58 AM
I would like to thank KT2000 (for coming up the thread) and the knuckheads that mentioned the Roxbury...for a sleepless night...
It started with that song getting in my head yesterday afternoon, causing me to quit work early. This is the kind of stuff you do when self employed... :D
Following an afternoon of yard work (winter cleaning is what I told Mrs. Mad), beer consumption and some serious head banging...that song was still in my head. I couldn't make it stop.
All night, when I did fall asleep, it was disco fever in my head.
Thanks also to the Bee Gees, Gloria Gaynor, Chic, K.C, Hot Chocolate, Donna Summer and others for stopping by last night.
Reliving the '70s without Molly Hatchet just ain't right! :mad: (You youngster, Google it).
I'll be out 'ill' again today...

AZTiger
11-18-2005, 10:09 AM
"Let's see what you've wagered....you wagered, I Heart Boobs"

"Suck it Trebek!!!"

but my favorite was any Weekend Update with Kevin Nealon, he was the best. People will argue for Norm MacDonald, but last I checked, it was supposed to be believable, and not cracking up at your own jokes every damned time.

JackSprat
11-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Graet topic for discussion!!!! My favorites come from the early years of SNL.

Radners, Rosanne Rosanna Danna charactor, and her charactor that would come on the news and comment on something she heard incorrectly the first time.

Jane Curtain, Gilda Radner and Bill Murry doing The Lubners and Todd.

Jane Curtain and Dan Akaroyd doing Point/Counterpoint

Dan Akaroyds Fish-a-matic thingy

and someone was right....all their political stuff is always good.

OH! OH! OH! And Eddie Murphy recapping the news for the hearing impaired.... "Our top story tonight. OUR TOP STORY TONIGHT. John Lennon is dead. JOHN LENNON IS DEAD"

Comedy at its finest! :p

dragons08
11-18-2005, 05:45 PM
"
"Suck it Trebek!!!"
hahaha i love that one...

"write a number, any number...you wrote threeve, simplying stunning and you wagered...texas with a dollar sign"

"you buzzed in...no i didnt..yes you did...well thats what you think"

AZTiger
11-22-2005, 10:22 AM
"no that's not my name"

"okay...Turd Ferguson..."

dragons08
11-22-2005, 09:15 PM
"no that's not my name"

"okay...Turd Ferguson..."
"yea what do you want?"
'you buzzed in'

'no i didnt, yes you did...'

KHSTigerFBVBLover
11-26-2005, 09:10 PM
What's your favorite SNL skit, or just comedy skit period?

My favorite for SNL is this... More Cowbell (http://homepage.mac.com/kellydean/Music/iMovieTheater34.html)

My favorite for In Living Color was "Hour of Power" with Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans playing crooked reverends.

The "Samuel Jackson" skit is my favorite for Dave Chappelle Show.

Man, i have a lot of favorites with SNL.
1) Dana Carvey- "Chopping Broccoli"
2)Gilda Radner- "Brownie" "nerd skits"
3)Will Farrell-pretty much every skit that he does
4)Jason Lee- The poor guy with his bird (so flippin disgusting but so hilarious)
5)Adam Sandler and Chris Farley- all of it.

Dave Chappelle- Little Jon skits, blind KKK activist...person, and some other stuff I have no idea what to call it.