PDA

View Full Version : Community Vets/HOF'ers

dragons08
11-15-2005, 04:54 PM
whats more important, more honorable?? im just curious what peoples take on it is..is a community vet just like a reconized person, and a HOF'er being the best of the best?

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
whats more important, more honorable?? im just curious what peoples take on it is..is a community vet just like a reconized person, and a HOF'er being the best of the best?

Never quite sure just what a community vet was. Is it just someone who has been on the board for a few years? Either way, I think Hall of Famer is the most prestigious title you can get in any circumstance.

I have an Idea... lets start a petition to make me the Hall of Famer with the least post count in 5atexasfootball history. :p

southlake thug
11-15-2005, 05:22 PM
What are the credentials for a HOF? Comm. Vet?

I think HOF is better, but now that Wide is in there it has become even more prestigous. I would say that is one of my goals in life, to be inducted into the HOF.

GTown02
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
I dont know the credentials for being a Community Vet, but obviously HOF is better.
I joined the board during the 02' season, and I know im not even close to being considered for the HOF, nor do I really care. I just want to talk HS football, and increase my knowledge on other programs around the state ;).

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
I dont know the credentials for being a Community Vet, but obviously HOF is better.
I joined the board during the 02' season, and I know im not even close to being considered for the HOF, nor do I really care. I just want to talk HS football, and increase my knowledge on other programs around the state ;).

If I had a vote, I'd vote you in.

Redneckn
11-15-2005, 06:19 PM
I've often wondered what the criteria was to be HOF or Community Veteran.
I still wonder...

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 06:48 PM
I still wonder...

You have to survive being banned 3 times...pretty tough criteria.

Redneckn
11-15-2005, 06:50 PM
You have to survive being banned 3 times...pretty tough criteria.

Well, I'm actually surprised I havent had the 1st ban.

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Kordell Stewart is a verteran... Dan Marino is a Hall of Famer. :cool:

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Kordell Stewart is a verteran... Dan Marino is a Hall of Famer. :cool:

ooh..ooh..ooh....Do I get to be Butkus then?

ThEgReAtOnE
11-15-2005, 07:07 PM
I have an Idea... lets start a petition to make me the Hall of Famer with the least post count in 5atexasfootball history. :p

Sorry Seguin...I'me already on track to being the poster to enter the HOF - the quickest - in 5ATexasFootball.com history!!!!

I'm all about talkin' sh** and breakin' records!!!!!!!!! I was the same way in HS, College and the NFL!!!!! ;) :p

I mean...I'm the great one!!!! The admins will give in sooner than they think!!!! ;) :D

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry Seguin...I'me already on track to being the poster to enter the HOF - the quickest - in 5ATexasFootball.com history!!!!

I'm all about talkin' sh** and breakin' records!!!!!!!!! I was the same way in HS, College and the NFL!!!!! ;) :p

I mean...I'm the great one!!!! The admins will give in sooner than they think!!!! ;) :D

You said admins and Sooner in the same sentence...Not a good way to get in the hall.

southlake thug
11-15-2005, 07:19 PM
hey lets keep the OU jokes to a minimum. I may be attending there next year. Sorry Wide - I gotta do it, i didnt mean to let you down.

ThEgReAtOnE
11-15-2005, 07:29 PM
You said admins and Sooner in the same sentence...Not a good way to get in the hall.

Wow! You caught that! Listen wide, you're still ok in book, bro...no matter what they say about you!!!! ;)

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 07:33 PM
ooh..ooh..ooh....Do I get to be Butkus then?

You're Ryan Leaf. :eek: :D

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 08:14 PM
hey lets keep the OU jokes to a minimum. I may be attending there next year. Sorry Wide - I gotta do it, i didnt mean to let you down.

Damn you....don't you know all the thugs go to Miami?
What's wrong with you boy? :p

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Wow! You caught that! Listen wide, you're still ok in book, bro...no matter what they say about you!!!! ;)

I'm "ok" in your book?
haha

As long as I'm not "ok-ie" in your book...I guess I can live with that...

Wait a minute...there are no books in Oklahoma...

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
You're Ryan Leaf. :eek: :D

Well at least I'm not Todd Marinovich...that would suck.

ThEgReAtOnE
11-15-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm "ok" in your book?
haha

As long as I'm not "ok-ie" in your book...I guess I can live with that...

Wait a minute...there are no books in Oklahoma...

Well....there is ONE book in Okie country......it's called "How to embarrass UT 5 years in a row, while playing for 3 National Championships"....

....Heh, Heh, Heh!!!! :p

You set yourself up for that one, dawg!!!! :D

ThEgReAtOnE
11-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Well at least I'm not Todd Marinovich...that would suck.

Or you could leave football all together, and be Dennis Rodman...ewhhh!!! :eek:

OMG wait!...

....you're not him, are you?!! :D

southlake thug
11-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah I know Thugs go to MIA.. Honestly, the U is just to ghetto for a southlake kid. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Rerun
11-15-2005, 08:34 PM
I would like to be a HOF but apparently my posts about Tha Swishahouse disqualify me. :mad:

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah I know Thugs go to MIA.. Honestly, the U is just to ghetto for a southlake kid. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Wait, are you really a thug at southlake or is that a joke? I didn't think those existed.

wide-e-wide
11-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Seguin...you are on the late show with that one.

southlake thug
11-15-2005, 09:37 PM
A little bit of both. It is somewhat of an oxymoron.

I have some "thug" roots. Born in Queens,NY. But southlake basically turned me into the white kid I am today.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 09:47 PM
he got caught onto that thread of his..

dragons08
11-15-2005, 09:48 PM
a lot of carroll kids go to OU/OSU dont they?

dragons08
11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
But southlake basically turned me into the white kid I am today.
of course it had nothing to do with your parents genes right.. :rolleyes:

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 09:54 PM

I have some "thug" roots. Born in Queens,NY. But southlake basically turned me into the white kid I am today.

Ahh... makes sense. From Queens to Southlake. Must have been some cultural shock.

southlake thug
11-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Yeah there are a ridiculous amount of kids that go to osu, and there are plenty that go to ou also.

And about my "thuggness", my parents didnt raise me, the streets raised me.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah there are a ridiculous amount of kids that go to osu, and there are plenty that go to ou also.

how long hvae you lived in slake?

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 09:57 PM

In that case, how the hell did you end up being a rich white kid at Southlake? Nothing wrong with that though, I wish I could have been a rich white kid at Southlake, lots of hott girls from what I have seen. Instead, I was a minority as a semi rich white kid at Seguin where there are no pretty girls.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 10:00 PM
In that case, how the hell did you end up being a rich white kid at Southlake? Nothing wrong with that though, I wish I could have been a rich white kid at Southlake, lots of hott girls from what I have seen. Instead, I was a minority as a semi rich white kid at Seguin where there are no pretty girls.
make up works wonders i guess..

Redneckn
11-15-2005, 10:24 PM

So you've got that whole "fresh prince of belaire" thing going then right?

lonny23
11-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Community Vet was the only status on previous boards. They came up with Hall of Fame on this board and most of the Hall of Famers were Community Vets on the last board. I'm one of the few that weren't a Community Vet. Hall of Fame is the highest status.

lonny23
11-15-2005, 10:47 PM
There is a simple formula for being in the Hall of Fame. You have to make a difference. You need posts, but more than that, you need to make posts that greatly contribute to the board. I think it helps to have personality, too. You have to set yourself apart. There are several people out there right now that aren't in the Hall of Fame who are working towards it. There might be a few Community Vets working their way up, too.

We have some Hall of Famers who don't post much, but when they do I instantly say, "I can see why they're a Hall of Famer." I figure anybody that consistently makes others lists of the first 20 people they think of on this board is heading in the right direction.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 10:50 PM
There is a simple formula for being in the Hall of Fame. You have to make a difference. You need posts, but more than that, you need to make posts that greatly contribute to the board. I think it helps to have personality, too. You have to set yourself apart. There are several people out there right now that aren't in the Hall of Fame who are working towards it. There might be a few Community Vets working their way up, too.

We have some Hall of Famers who don't post much, but when they do I instantly say, "I can see why they're a Hall of Famer." I figure anybody that consistently makes others lists of the first 20 people they think of on this board is heading in the right direction.
(posts squared plus post rank)/(2342x to the 5th power plus 3242xysquared) that answer multipilied by threads lonny hijacked = HOF status or not

lonny23
11-15-2005, 10:56 PM
(posts squared plus post rank)/(2342x to the 5th power plus 3242xysquared) that answer multipilied by threads lonny hijacked = HOF status or not
I had to be a Hall of Famer:

1. I post a lot.
2. I have a lot of good posts about football.
3. I always answered others questions.
4. I have a personality on here and joke around a lot.
5. I always generated emotions, whether you liked me or not.
6. Good or bad, quite a few other people have copied different parts of my style. I didn't copy myself after other people when I came on here.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:00 PM

1. I post a lot.
6. Good or bad, quite a few other people have copied different parts of my style. I didn't copy myself after other people when I came on here.
god said so huh?

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:02 PM
god said so huh?

I think you should be a hall of famer on post count alone DO8. No way someone who has spent as many hours lurking on this site shouldn't be put in the hall.

Redneckn
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM

1. I post a lot.

Now me.
1. I post a fair amount, all things said.
2. Sometimes my post are actually about the game.
3. I answer ALL questions.. Even if nobody asked me.
4. I got jokes.. I have the personality of...something.
5. I generate emotions.. Mostly hateful emotions. But I generate them nonetheless.
6. I haven't copied anybody either. I am a moron all the time.

And I still can't get in. I couldnt even get them to change mine from All-American to Stupid Wanker. Or any of the others I suggested...

It's not fair and its the refs from SA's fault.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM
I think you should be a hall of famer on post count alone DO8. No way someone who has spent as many hours lurking on this site shouldn't be put in the hall.
nope

-i havent been here that long
-i dont contribute a lot of football knowledge
-a lot of my posts dont consisit of a ton of info, just quick little comments

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:07 PM
nope

-i havent been here that long
-i dont contribute a lot of football knowledge
-a lot of my posts dont consisit of a ton of info, just quick little comments

I agree but you help keep me entertained with this off topic stuff now that my football team is out of the playoffs. That should count for something.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:08 PM
I agree but you help keep me entertained with this off topic stuff now that my football team is out of the playoffs. That should count for something.
somebody has to do the dirty work

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I'm married to a beautiful French journalist. :cool:

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:13 PM
somebody has to do the dirty work

I agree. You are like an O-linemen on this site. People just take you for granted.

dragons08
prove it!

SeguinMatadors

Psh, I doubt it.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:14 PM
I agree. You are like an O-linemen on this site. People just take you for granted.
yep, somebody feels like being funny, they look for a dragons08 post and go from there! just like my pre-cal class..

i said times it by the opposite of that fraction

teacher replies yes you multiply it by the recipical..

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 11:15 PM
prove it!

I would invite you over, but you're too young to see my proof. ;)

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:16 PM
I would invite you over, but you're too young to see my proof. ;)
you could of just done this... www.google.com then type in Hot French News Reporter..instead of coming up with that bs!

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:16 PM
yep, somebody feels like being funny, they look for a dragons08 post and go from there! just like my pre-cal class..

Haha, now that is funny. Learn the lingo!

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Haha, now that is funny. Learn the lingo!
how should i say this..im in a class with a ton of smart people..im one of the dumbest kids in that class, but then again it is pre-cal as a sophomore..

Redneckn
11-15-2005, 11:17 PM

r-e-c-i-p-r-o-c-a-l

We're gonna get your graduated come hell or high water.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:18 PM
r-e-c-i-p-r-o-c-a-l

ahhhhhhhh thats what sucks about spanish, our teacher takes off for SPELLING! i cant spell englihs let alone spanish..

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:19 PM
but then again it is pre-cal as a sophomore..

Band nerd. :p

jtk1519
you could of just done this... www.google.com then type in Hot French News Reporter..instead of coming up with that bs!

No need to google the real deal. :cool:

dragons08
nice sig seguin! :D

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:20 PM
No need to google the real deal. :cool:
dont wnat to find out about her "2nd life" i see! :p

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Band nerd. :p
hmm..im in last band by the way..maybe if i acutally practiced...

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:23 PM
hmm..im in last band by the way..maybe if i acutally practiced...

Lol, didn't know there was more than one band. I couldn't stand band in HS. Some of them tried to argue that marching band is more physically demanding and tougher than football. At that point, I hated band and everything it stood for.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Lol, didn't know there was more than one band. I couldn't stand band in HS. Some of them tried to argue that marching band is more physically demanding and tougher than football. At that point, I hated band and everything it stood for.
well theres one marching band, then concert bands theres more than one..

i laugh at that marching band more demanding than football...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA who ever said that should feel like a moron

KatyTigerDad0407
11-15-2005, 11:25 PM
I still wonder...

You have to be unemployed with nothing to do and have access to the internet.

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:26 PM
You have to be unemployed with nothing to do and have access to the internet.this is just a guess, but i think it takes a litte more than that..

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Here's my proof you scrubs...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/jtk1519/mrandmrsjtk.jpg

dragons08
11-15-2005, 11:40 PM
shes like an angel with that white background, excuse me i mean glow :D

SeguinMatadors
11-15-2005, 11:45 PM

LMAO.

jtk1519
11-15-2005, 11:46 PM

She has a tendency to do that.

lonny23
11-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Now me.
1. I post a fair amount, all things said.
2. Sometimes my post are actually about the game.
3. I answer ALL questions.. Even if nobody asked me.
4. I got jokes.. I have the personality of...something.
5. I generate emotions.. Mostly hateful emotions. But I generate them nonetheless.
6. I haven't copied anybody either. I am a moron all the time.

And I still can't get in. I couldnt even get them to change mine from All-American to Stupid Wanker. Or any of the others I suggested...

It's not fair and its the refs from SA's fault.
You move around a lot, too. :D You went from Laredo to Lostview! I guess I still like Longview a little better than Laredo.

You've grown quite a bit over the year and I expect you'll be in the Hall as you fully acclimate yourself to Texas football.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:01 AM
He'll probably be one of the next 5 to get in. He has decent sports knowledge and the overabundance of posts will get him in.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 12:03 AM
He'll probably be one of the next 5 to get in. He has decent sports knowledge and the overabundance of posts will get him in.

I am boycotting this board until I get in.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:03 AM
r-e-c-i-p-r-o-c-a-l

It's guys like him that force us to take 4 years of English in high school! :p

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:05 AM
ahhhhhhhh thats what sucks about spanish, our teacher takes off for SPELLING! i cant spell englihs let alone spanish..
Tell me about it! :p

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 12:05 AM
It's guys like him that forces us to take 4 years of English in high school! :p

force* :p

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:06 AM
You have to be unemployed with nothing to do and have access to the internet.
I beg to differ. I may be underemployed at times, but never unemployed! :p

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
force* :p
You're correct.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
You're correct.

Looks like you needed 5 years.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 12:10 AM
I am boycotting this board until I get in.
The competition is hard. We have more posters than before and they don't just hand it out like candy.

dragonfootballfan
11-16-2005, 12:13 AM
The competition is hard. We have more posters than before and they don't just and it out like candy.
I really can't believe how obssesed some posters are with this. I think that some just post in hopes of getting in.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 12:20 AM
I really can't believe how obssesed some posters are with this.

Well you don't have to worry about it, as you will never make the Hall.

dragonfootballfan
11-16-2005, 12:23 AM
first of all you have no power over who makes it or doesn't.

second I don't care. If they put me in I will be happy. If they don't I am not going to go into a thread and complain about it or put it in my signature and send other people out to campaign for me.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 12:26 AM

second I don't care. If they put me in I will be happy. If they don't I am not going to go into a thread and complain about it or put it in my signature and send other people out to campaign for me.

I got sources that tell me you aren't HOF material. :cool: As for me putting that in my sig., obviously 5atexasfootball is for entertainment. Excuse us who are not serious all the time.

dragonfootballfan
11-16-2005, 12:33 AM
I got sources that tell me you aren't HOF material. :cool: As for me putting that in my sig., obviously 5atexasfootball is for entertainment. Excuse us who are not serious all the time.
I just think that the campaigning and the obsession with the hall of fame is ridiculous. Once again I don't care if I get into the hall or not regardless of who your sources.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Looks like you needed 5 years.
That was a nice catch. I might've gotten corrected on spelling or punctuation twice in over 9000 posts on here.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 01:10 AM
I really can't believe how obssesed some posters are with this. I think that some just post in hopes of getting in.
You could be right. I don't think it's anybody's primary goal, but a lot of us would like to be Hall of Famers.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Why say that.

dragonfootballfan
11-16-2005, 01:13 AM
You could be right. I don't think it's anybody's primary goal, but a lot of us would like to be Hall of Famers.
it is fine to want to be a hall of famer. I would like to ba a hall of famer, but if I am not one that is fine and I am not going to make it my primary goal. The real objective should be to talk about football or one of the other topics started. I feel that there are more than a few that post to just try and get into the hall of fame.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm interested in knowing who your sources are. You don't have to list them here if you don't want to.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 01:47 AM
it is fine to want to be a hall of famer. I would like to ba a hall of famer, but if I am not one that is fine and I am not going to make it my primary goal. The real objective should be to talk about football or one of the other topics started. I feel that there are more than a few that post to just try and get into the hall of fame.
I think there might be 2 trying it at the most and I won't say they're doing it, either. You can pretty much rule out anybody that posted a fair amount last year or previous years. We didn't have a Hall of Fame until April 2005.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 01:51 AM
I think there might be 2 trying it at the most and I won't say they're doing it, either. You can pretty much rule out anybody that posted a fair amount last year or previous years. We didn't have a Hall of Fame until April 2005.

You can count me in. The only reason I come to this board or follow HS football is so that I can worthlessly become a HOFer.

SeguinMatadors
11-16-2005, 01:52 AM
Why say that.

Idk, I just felt like talking mess.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 02:38 AM
You can count me in. The only reason I come to this board or follow HS football is so that I can worthlessly become a HOFer.
I'm sure some might've thought that was my motivation, but I never was going for the Hall with my posts. I did want to have the most posts, though.

lonny23
11-16-2005, 02:40 AM

You never know. ;)

dada
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM

YEAH RIGHT!!!! As long as I keep Buying KT popcorn and Hot Dogs when we watch games together...I will be in the HOF before you know it!!! :D

dada
11-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Here's my proof you scrubs...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/jtk1519/mrandmrsjtk.jpg
What's the Blue Glow around her head?

dragons08
11-17-2005, 03:53 PM
YEAH RIGHT!!!! As long as I keep Buying KT popcorn and Hot Dogs when we watch games together...I will be in the HOF before you know it!!! :D
my 20 bucks im slipping him are they helping?

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I don't really want HOF. I want mine to say "Stupid Wanker" instead of All-American...

dragons08
11-17-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't really want HOF. I want mine to say "Stupid Wanker" instead of All-American...
they can change that title..KT when i hit 6k is there a new name, if not can i name myself?

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 04:31 PM
they can change that title..KT when i hit 6k is there a new name, if not can i name myself?

I asked.. And was flatly turned down. I still think I am kind of an outcast.. Since I'm from Louisiana and all...

dragons08
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
I asked.. And was flatly turned down. I still think I am kind of an outcast.. Since I'm from Louisiana and all...
like the redneck part wasnt enough.. :p

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
like the redneck part wasnt enough.. :p

I'm glad you seem to understand... :p

lonny23
11-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm glad you seem to understand... :p
Dude, you'll never have any money if you keep moving all the time! :D

Dilbert, how is the pointy-head boss acting today? :p

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Dude, you'll never have any money if you keep moving all the time! :D

Dilbert, how is the pointy-head boss acting today? :p

Well, Texas is big.. There's lots to see...
But I think I may stay right here in my cube for the rest of the year anyway...

We'll see...

dragons08
11-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Well, Texas is big.. There's lots to see...
But I think I may stay right here in my cube for the rest of the year anyway...

We'll see...
so you move just when you get bored?

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 09:21 PM
so you move just when you get bored?

Yeah.. That's one of the good things about having lots of money, being a stupid redneck, and having lots of weapons..

dragons08
11-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah.. That's one of the good things about having lots of money, being a stupid redneck, and having lots of weapons..
large inheritance?

Redneckn
11-17-2005, 09:54 PM
large inheritance?

No..I'm f.o.s. I am not even close to being rich...

haha.. I work in Austin and the only time I am not here is when I go back to Shreveport to the farm...hahaha...

lonny23
11-17-2005, 10:24 PM
He changes his location all the time. I've seen Smackover, Austin, Laredo fool!, Lostview, and now the cubicle! :D

Primetime536
11-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Im the next wide, ill never make it....

dragons08
11-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Im the next wide, ill never make it....
wides in the hof..

Primetime536
11-17-2005, 11:01 PM
wides in the hof..
oh yea

dragons08
11-17-2005, 11:03 PM
oh yea
earth to primetime, calling primetime

BAMF cowboy
11-27-2005, 08:14 PM
once i get into the top 50 posters on 5a, im going to start my campaign for community vet

right now i think im about #60?

dragons08
11-27-2005, 08:27 PM
once i get into the top 50 posters on 5a, im going to start my campaign for community vet

right now i think im about #60?
go for top 2...oh wait that'll be impossible! :p

lonny23
11-28-2005, 01:12 AM
go for top 2...oh wait that'll be impossible! :p
Probably. I bet I have more posts than 3/4 of our members combined!

lonny23
11-28-2005, 02:13 AM
Probably. I bet I have more posts than 3/4 of our members combined!
OK, it looks like I have posts than the bottom 1389 combined. We have 1740 total, so that makes 79.8%.

mad_fan
11-28-2005, 05:41 AM

You need to pack up the guns and get out to west Texas...we need more guns!:D

mad_fan
11-28-2005, 05:42 AM
OK, it looks like I have posts than the bottom 1389 combined. We have 1740 total, so that makes 79.8%.

Man, I slept right through 7000...

dragons08
11-28-2005, 04:12 PM
lonny what are the stats of you me and wideman combined what percentage

lonny23
11-29-2005, 12:52 AM
Man, I slept right through 7000...
8000 could be soon. I'll have to be motivated to get to 10K before the end of the year.

GTown02
11-29-2005, 01:00 AM
You need to start spamming then. 3k posts in a month. Good luck.

lonny23
11-29-2005, 01:09 AM
lonny what are the stats of you me and wideman combined what percentage
lonny23 with 7373 is 6.6%
Dragons08 with 6327 is 5.7%
wide-e-wide with 5513 is 5.0%

19,213 posts of 111,325 is 17.3%

lonny23
11-29-2005, 01:10 AM
You need to start spamming then. 3k posts in a month. Good luck.
I've been kinda slow the last couple of days. I just haven't gotten into the SLC/Lufkin posts this year. It's probably because of last year.

jc84chill
11-29-2005, 12:51 PM
"I have an Idea... lets start a petition to make me the Hall of Famer with the least post count in 5atexasfootball history."

SeguinMatador and whom else this may concern...with a little donation to jc84chill's college fund...you can quickly find yourself enshrined into the 5atexasfootball.com Hall of Fame. IIII don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal...people know me."

wide-e-wide
11-29-2005, 01:50 PM
"I have an Idea... lets start a petition to make me the Hall of Famer with the least post count in 5atexasfootball history."

SeguinMatador and whom else this may concern...with a little donation to jc84chill's college fund...you can quickly find yourself enshrined into the 5atexasfootball.com Hall of Fame. IIII don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal...people know me."

Nice to see that the powers that be are corrupt in every aspect of life. Even on a HS football board.

funny stuff jc....:D

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 02:39 PM

I'll send you some McDonalds gift certficates if you'll get my All-American status changed to "stupid redneck wanker".
I'll even toss in a Cristina Aguelera (sp?) cd. It's the "genie in a bottle" cd. I can also throw in a couple of other cd's with whodini on them. C'mon. Everybody likes Whodini.

lonny23
11-29-2005, 03:03 PM
I'll send you some McDonalds gift certficates if you'll get my All-American status changed to "stupid redneck wanker".
I'll even toss in a Cristina Aguelera (sp?) cd. It's the "genie in a bottle" cd. I can also throw in a couple of other cd's with whodini on them. C'mon. Everybody likes Whodini.
Don't forget about Milli Vanilli, The Village People, and Weezer!:p

jc84chill
11-29-2005, 03:10 PM
"I'll even toss in a Cristina Aguelera (sp?) cd"

Question, does it come with the little book inside? or just the cd? The pawn shop won't take it without the book.

lonny23
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM

Question, does it come with the little book inside? or just the cd? The pawn shop won't take it without the book.
They sure will sell it without the book, though!:D

dragons08
11-29-2005, 04:46 PM
lonny23 with 7373 is 6.6%
Dragons08 with 6327 is 5.7%
wide-e-wide with 5513 is 5.0%

19,213 posts of 111,325 is 17.3%
thats it? man i thought it would be higher..in the offseason that'll jump up a little bit..

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 04:57 PM

dude, it's got the little book. I don't have no cut rate cd's. It is also a store purchased cd. Not one of those BMG things.. The shops in Shreveport wont give as much if it came from BMG.

jc84chill
11-29-2005, 05:18 PM
"dude, it's got the little book. I don't have no cut rate cd's. It is also a store purchased cd. Not one of those BMG things.. The shops in Shreveport wont give as much if it came from BMG."

I'm seriously considering it....I mean what can I get for the Genie in the Bottle CD these days??...at least 43 cents...that buys me 2 #2 pencils.

dragons08
11-29-2005, 05:19 PM
"dude, it's got the little book. I don't have no cut rate cd's. It is also a store purchased cd. Not one of those BMG things.. The shops in Shreveport wont give as much if it came from BMG."

I'm seriously considering it....I mean what can I get for the Genie in the Bottle CD these days??...at least 43 cents...that buys me 2 #2 pencils.
2 #2 pencils are like 50 cents now, 25 per!

jc84chill
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
"2 #2 pencils are like 50 cents now, 25 per!"

whhhhatt...I'm talking like old-school, sharpen with the crank pencils here...not those fancy im too good for sharpener mechanicals. I thought the old schools were 20 cents a pop?

dragons08
11-29-2005, 05:25 PM
"2 #2 pencils are like 50 cents now, 25 per!"

whhhhatt...I'm talking like old-school sharpen with the crank pencils here...not those fancy im too good for sharpener mechanicals. I thought the old schools were 20 cents a pop?
thought they went up, i remember seeing a machine where they were 25 cents, the mechanicals are like 30ish i think

jc84chill
11-29-2005, 05:33 PM
"thought they went up, i remember seeing a machine where they were 25 cents, the mechanicals are like 30ish i think"

well thanks for the info then...

Redneckn...is the book in mint condition? I might be able to get them up to 50 cents, if so. If not, I may need an upgrade in CD, like the Police gold CD...I could top a buck for that one.

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 06:02 PM
"thought they went up, i remember seeing a machine where they were 25 cents, the mechanicals are like 30ish i think"

well thanks for the info then...

Redneckn...is the book in mint condition? I might be able to get them up to 50 cents, if so. If not, I may need an upgrade in CD, like the Police gold CD...I could top a buck for that one.

Yes, it is in mint condition. I can also toss in a Journey Cd (no case/sleeve) and a VanHalen 5150 (no case/no sleeve).
I might even have a TomPetty cd too.

lonny23
11-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Yes, it is in mint condition. I can also toss in a Journey Cd (no case/sleeve) and a VanHalen 5150 (no case/no sleeve).
I might even have a TomPetty cd too.
He should pay you to KEEP Tom Petty. That crap stinks!:D

lonny23
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
thought they went up, i remember seeing a machine where they were 25 cents, the mechanicals are like 30ish i think
I remember we had a machine in elementary school and they were a nickel or a dime.

Redneckn
11-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I remember we had a machine in elementary school and they were a nickel or a dime.

We just used to say "Hey! Woman. I've no pencil to doodle with." She'd come back and give us a pencil. Then we could piss around and stuff. Got all A's mostly. I loved private school...I didn't have to do much work at all. My parents payed the tuition for the 3 of us. If we didn't have good grades, they's have pulled us out and sent us to public with the common people...:eek: