PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans 7-on-7 Invitatational May 28-29

CenTex
05-30-2005, 09:15 AM
I can't find any information on this tournament. If anyone has any info please post the teams invited and how they played. Thanks!

Texasfrog
05-30-2005, 10:44 AM
I can't find any information on this tournament. If anyone has any info please post the teams invited and how they played. Thanks!

16 of the stronger teams in Texas were invited. Tyler Lee, Woodlands, Dulles, Houston Lamar, S.A Clark, Victoria Memorial, Katy Cinco Ranch, Katy, Stratford, Brenham, Lake Travis, Houston Madison, Alamo Heights, Hays Consolidated, McAllen and Friendswood.

I think Dulles did well in the 7 on 7 tournament. Tyler Lee went (4-2) in it. They lost to Dulles and S.A. Clark.

I'm not sure who won the whole thing.

cougardude
05-30-2005, 10:58 AM
16 of the stronger teams in Texas were invited. Tyler Lee, Woodlands, Dulles, Houston Lamar, S.A Clark, Victoria Memorial, Katy Cinco Ranch, Katy, Stratford, Brenham, Lake Travis, Houston Madison, Alamo Heights, Hays Consolidated, McAllen and Friendswood.

I think Dulles did well in the 7 on 7 tournament. Tyler Lee went (4-2) in it. They lost to Dulles and S.A. Clark.

I'm not sure who won the whole thing.

Sounds like it was pretty much just a Southern invite! :rolleyes:

Texasfrog
05-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Sounds like it was pretty much just a Southern invite! :rolleyes:

Ya, by no means was it like the overall best teams in Texas. I think Tyler Lee got an invite for being last years "7 on 7" champs and 5A State Champs.

Ya, there is about 50 other teams that could of been invited to come play and made the overall competition stronger.

I think it was kind of a bad time myself with alot of the schools having graduation this past weekend and ect and school just letting out.

But, yes overall it looks like it was a Southern Texas 'invite' mostly.