PDA

View Full Version : Don't lie Republicans

farmerfan
09-26-2008, 07:38 PM
The Messiah has his law enforcement ready for ya

This is over the edge if you ask me.

Anything can be called a lie. Barack and his campaign have over stepped the boundary here IMO.

http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 07:45 PM
I don't watch commercials in Texas...mch less Misery...
Buy me a beer??? rough week at work and on wall stret...:mad:

farmerfan
09-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I don't watch commercials in Texas...mch less Misery...
Buy me a beer??? rough week at work and on wall stret...:mad:

I hear ya.
I have tried to stay out of the political threads but its time to have some kind of fun.
I had a great day at work. Was able to turn paper work in and will qualify for my monthly and quarterly bonus. I hate sales but I love it too.
I am about to go overto a friends house who went to Auburn and spend the weekend there. I will be back so if UGA loses tomorow and I dont show up, dont worry I will be back when I SOBER up :D

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 08:38 PM
mad came home to NO BEERS on a friday night...:eek:
talk about a crisis...:mad:
so ms mad is mixing me drinks...:)

slorch
09-26-2008, 08:39 PM
mad came home to NO BEERS on a friday night...:eek:
talk about a crisis...:mad:
so ms mad is mixing me drinks...:)

even last week during the recovery from Ike, I had beer that was iced down...:cool:

ran low on gasoline, had no electricity, but I had fuel for Slorch.

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 08:46 PM
even last week during the recovery from Ike, I had beer that was iced down...:cool:

ran low on gasoline, had no electricity, but I had fuel for Slorch.

So I know who to blame...all the relief efforts go your direction...
F:Censor:kin' liberals...;)

slorch
09-26-2008, 08:49 PM
So I know who to blame...all the relief efforts go your direction...
F:Censor:kin' liberals...;)

i didn't even take the FEMA handouts.

I was busting my hump so all of the idiots that didn't prepare for a storm would have something to eat...:mad::rolleyes:

I earned every last drop of that beer!:cool:

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 08:52 PM
i didn't even take the FEMA handouts.

I was busting my hump so all of the idiots that didn't prepare for a storm would have something to eat...:mad::rolleyes:

I earned every last drop of that beer!:cool:

FEMA doesn't hand out beers...
Coupins that can be redeemed for beers...maybe...:D

slorch
09-26-2008, 08:54 PM
FEMA doesn't hand out beers...
Coupins that can be redeemed for beers...maybe...:D

they were giving out 2 bags of ice and something else. No way was i going to go wait in line for that stuff.

slorch
09-26-2008, 08:56 PM
FYI, right now I'm drinking a Samuel Adams Boston Ale.

I wanna try the Budweiser American Ale when it comes out next week.

I can hardly drink regular lagers any more...

I like the heavier tasting beers.

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
they were giving out 2 bags of ice and something else. No way was i going to go wait in line for that stuff.

Two bags of ice and a twelve pack would have increased their business...
That'd look good at budget time...
I don't understand their thinking...
The idea is to grow the federal agency...

:rolleyes:...

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 09:01 PM
FYI, right now I'm drinking a Samuel Adams Boston Ale.

I wanna try the Budweiser American Ale when it comes out next week.

I can hardly drink regular lagers any more...

I like the heavier tasting beers.

:Censor:...
7-n-7...
and I wish I was slorch...:mad:...

slorch
09-26-2008, 09:04 PM
:Censor:...
7-n-7...
and I wish I was slorch...:mad:...

please take a number sir...and move to the end of the line.:D

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 09:11 PM
please take a number sir...and move to the end of the line.:D

So it works like...the bail out...:rolleyes:

slorch
09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
So it works like...the bail out...:rolleyes:

unless there's someone out there that wishes to leverage my situation as political collateral...;):D

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 09:22 PM
unless there's someone out there that wishes to leverage my situation as political collateral...;):D

Currently...you'll get 10 cents on the dollar...:rolleyes:

farmer would be proud of what we've done with his thread....:D

slorch
09-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Currently...you'll get 10 cents on the dollar...:rolleyes:

farmer would be proud of what we've done with his thread....:D

and nary a misspelled word;):D

mad_fan
09-26-2008, 09:38 PM
and nary a misspelled word;):D

covemom test..:notworthy....

CoveMom
09-27-2008, 12:54 AM
covemom test..:notworthy....

Because it is so late and I am tired, I will only take a moment to point out that coupon is not spelled "coupin"

:p

CoveMom is going on a Wilderness Survival Campout. She will not go without her air mattress, pump and batteries for same, pillow, sheets, blanket, backpack stove (see next two items), Dunkin Donuts coffee, and coffee press. She is not that stupid. :rolleyes:

She will see you after she goes forth into the wildnerness (Belton Lake) and communes with Nature tomorrow and tomorrow night. :cool:

JMSFan
09-27-2008, 01:17 AM
The Messiah has his law enforcement ready for ya

This is over the edge if you ask me.

Anything can be called a lie. Barack and his campaign have over stepped the boundary here IMO.

http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

Then Joe Biden should be the first one in jail.

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2008/09/26/biden_misleads_with_accusation_of_tax_increase

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=238619
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics/story/481787.html
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/sep/26/biden-misleads-with-accusation-of-tax-increase/

slorch
09-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Because it is so late and I am tired, I will only take a moment to point out that coupon is not spelled "coupin"

CoveMom is going on a Wilderness Survival Campout. She will not go without her air mattress, pump and batteries for same, pillow, sheets, blanket, backpack stove (see next two items), Dunkin Donuts coffee, and coffee press. She is not that stupid. :rolleyes:

She will see you after she goes forth into the wildnerness (Belton Lake) and communes with Nature tomorrow and tomorrow night. :cool:

covemom wishes she had some Boston Ale, too.:D

HebronHawk
09-27-2008, 07:19 AM

Belton Lake is nice. Not so much wilderness. :D

You can still make a fire out there and nobody cares.

CoveMom
09-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Belton Lake is nice. Not so much wilderness. :D

You can still make a fire out there and nobody cares.

We won't be on the lake itself but a small campsite across and down the road from the entrance to the Military Recreation Area. It is primitive, but there is a water point.

And they care when you make one of "those" fires....you know, the ones that end up on FoxNews and CNN. But not the kind we are making. This is a no-tent campout for the boys. They must make their own shelter. Fun to watch actually! :D

HebronHawk
09-27-2008, 07:36 AM
We won't be on the lake itself but a small campsite across and down the road from the entrance to the Military Recreation Area. It is primitive, but there is a water point.

And they care when you make one of "those" fires....you know, the ones that end up on FoxNews and CNN. But not the kind we are making. This is a no-tent campout for the boys. They must make their own shelter. Fun to watch actually! :D

I took a group of Boy Scouts out there one time. We were marching down Congress Avenue in the parade honoring all of the Texas Boy Scout troops that happens in Austin every summer. I think it's part of the Independence Day celebrations.

I remember lots of wood being available, so it's a good place for what you are trying to do. Don't forget the marshmallows. :D

We woke up to the sound of tanks firing on the gunnery range in the morning.

CoveMom
09-27-2008, 08:54 AM
I took a group of Boy Scouts out there one time. We were marching down Congress Avenue in the parade honoring all of the Texas Boy Scout troops that happens in Austin every summer. I think it's part of the Independence Day celebrations.

I remember lots of wood being available, so it's a good place for what you are trying to do. Don't forget the marshmallows. :D

We woke up to the sound of tanks firing on the gunnery range in the morning.

You came up to Arrowhead from Austin? Or is that on your way to or from Austin? We go to Arrowhead about once a year. The Boy Scout gathering in Austin is the Annual Report to State where the Councils report their status to the Governor. It is in February. Snowed on us last time I did it.

And we don't do marshmallows anymore. Too frickin' messy and guaranteed ant-attracting. We make cobbler. Tonight it will be peach/blackberry. Mmmm, Mmmm!

We are having bacon and eggs cooked in orange peels for breakfast tomorrow morning (no untensils used at all), hot dogs for lunch today, and taco-style burritos (don't ask, they are good) for dinner tonight. Simple meals so we don't have to carry so much to the top of the hill where the "nice" fire ring is.

And the sound of those tanks is cool. I can hear them from my house 29 miles west of Lake Belton. Sound kinda like "thwoooomp" at the house.

HebronHawk
09-28-2008, 12:01 AM
You came up to Arrowhead from Austin? Or is that on your way to or from Austin? We go to Arrowhead about once a year. The Boy Scout gathering in Austin is the Annual Report to State where the Councils report their status to the Governor. It is in February. Snowed on us last time I did it.

And we don't do marshmallows anymore. Too frickin' messy and guaranteed ant-attracting. We make cobbler. Tonight it will be peach/blackberry. Mmmm, Mmmm!

We are having bacon and eggs cooked in orange peels for breakfast tomorrow morning (no untensils used at all), hot dogs for lunch today, and taco-style burritos (don't ask, they are good) for dinner tonight. Simple meals so we don't have to carry so much to the top of the hill where the "nice" fire ring is.

And the sound of those tanks is cool. I can hear them from my house 29 miles west of Lake Belton. Sound kinda like "thwoooomp" at the house.

You are right. It was the Report to the States. February? Didn't think it was Feb. but it could have been.

We came down from the DFW area for it.

CoveMom
09-28-2008, 03:37 PM
You are right. It was the Report to the States. February? Didn't think it was Feb. but it could have been.

We came down from the DFW area for it.

Yeah, it's February. Part of Scout Month and all that. Report to State is fun, but only the first or second time. After that, it's rather boring.

We survived the campout. I had an egg boiled in a paper cup for breakfast along with bacon cooked in an orange peel.

Not gourmet, but okay.