PDA

View Full Version : I just thought...

svhorns
09-24-2008, 03:15 AM
how crazy it would be if we all were actually in a yard (physically)talking about this political and off topic mumbo jumbo... mix in a little high school football talk also... it would be pretty entertaining... I'd honestly probably wouldn't say too much as I'm pretty quiet by nature... I'm sure I'd get along with everyone... we just get lost in this bs the world provides us....

5atexasfootball.com is the :Censor:

jtk1519
09-24-2008, 03:27 AM
I am actually insanely quiet and shy by nature. None of you would know who I was and I doubt as though anybody would even know I was there.

the_phoenix612
09-24-2008, 03:50 AM
lol I'm just as loud and obnoxious in person as I am online :D

although in person, I might be a little less likely to be as mean to mojo and goowls to their faces....

svhorns
09-24-2008, 04:51 AM

although in person, I might be a little less likely to be as mean to mojo and goowls to their faces....

lol...

I don't drink alcohol but I would for sure buy the brewskies and whiskey to watch farmer get obliterated... I can see Rwilleby and Steveo getting in their PC - Mac battle... Hunterbunter and Jrock210 running around yelling fail in everyones faces... Dada always pimpin the ladies probably next to the punch bowl he spiked with a grin on his face starrin at miss kity or the new judson chick... JTK and Firebird probably would be getting into some kind of philosophical discussion... Mad_Fan would probably be in the corner humping his inflatable Aaron Rodgers doll... KT2000 KT97 and JChill would most likely be talking about Katy football and the future of 5atexasfootball.com with Dada busting in on the conversation every now and then yelling "You boys like vajayjay!!" then running back to the punch bowl...

then all of a sudden a mass yard hijack by the Southlakers... they bring the whole damn crew... they got airhorns and :Censor:... keyed up hummers... tanks... yea... they can afford tanks in southlake...

jtk1519
09-24-2008, 04:59 AM
KT2k would be too busy watching all the entrances to make sure wide didn't get in.

rwilleby
09-24-2008, 06:20 AM
KT2k would be too busy watching all the entrances to make sure wide didn't get in.

Ha! Now that's funny...

(Mac's rule!) :)

SaRattlerFan
09-24-2008, 07:45 AM

I see you have a new avatar. I would be willing to give up the left coast if all you left wing nut jobs would sign a pledge to move there and never come back.

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 07:56 AM

I just LOL'ed.

lonny23
09-24-2008, 07:56 AM
how crazy it would be if we all were actually in a yard (physically)talking about this political and off topic mumbo jumbo... mix in a little high school football talk also... it would be pretty entertaining... I'd honestly probably wouldn't say too much as I'm pretty quiet by nature... I'm sure I'd get along with everyone... we just get lost in this bs the world provides us....

5atexasfootball.com is the :Censor:You would definitely know me if we were in a yard. Many times I'm quiet if I know nothing about a person, but if I know them or if I know we have something in common, I'm very outgoing.

I'd say the same thing in a yard as I say on this board. I talk about race issues on the board and I do the same at work with mixed races. I don't say everything at work that I say here, but that's because those topics don't come up as much. The people who have met me know I'll talk.:D

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 07:58 AM
Lonny23 would probably be standing around calling everyone fat and ugly. lol

lonny23
09-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Lonny23 would probably be standing around calling everyone fat and ugly. lolI'm not that rude. I will say that people who are fat and ugly should come to realize the truth instead of lying to themselves. I don't call names on here and say so and so is either fat or ugly. I've never attached names to my comments. I've only acknowledged what I see in the general populace.

dada
09-24-2008, 08:14 AM
lol...

I don't drink alcohol but I would for sure buy the brewskies and whiskey to watch farmer get obliterated... I can see Rwilleby and Steveo getting in their PC - Mac battle... Hunterbunter and Jrock210 running around yelling fail in everyones faces... Dada always pimpin the ladies probably next to the punch bowl he spiked with a grin on his face starrin at miss kity or the new judson chick... JTK and Firebird probably would be getting into some kind of philosophical discussion... Mad_Fan would probably be in the corner humping his inflatable Aaron Rodgers doll... KT2000 KT97 and JChill would most likely be talking about Katy football and the future of 5atexasfootball.com with Dada busting in on the conversation every now and then yelling "You boys like vajayjay!!" then running back to the punch bowl...

then all of a sudden a mass yard hijack by the Southlakers... they bring the whole damn crew... they got airhorns and :Censor:... keyed up hummers... tanks... yea... they can afford tanks in southlake...

LMAO.GoOwls would be arguing with RedRage and he would call RedRage a F@g and then RRs 6'8 tranny friend All Beef Patty would kick his a@@. Farmerfan would keep going to his trunk and pouring something into his cup. We would all be in lawn chairs and the SLC crew would show up in Hummers, whip out Canopy's and a full leather sectional with generators and HD TV's and kegs of Heineken. Rocketgrl would be following me around. D08 would be playing his sax all out of tune. Vol4Ever would pull up and see my shorts hung past my knees and be afraid to get out of the car. Oktober would have a huge bottle of hand sanitizer and spraying lysol on everything. A few guys would drive by and say "Katy is ducking us" and keep driving. Every conversation will eventually be tied to Obama.

stevefoxsc
09-24-2008, 08:36 AM
i would snatch rw's mac and punt the living crap out of it!

i just realized something

WHAT IF DAT LE SHOWS UP:eek:

t-long20
09-24-2008, 08:40 AM

Haha.

SLC
09-24-2008, 09:32 AM
lol...

Dont forget the sushi:)

Actually I am a pretty outgoing person and love to conversate about anything... I do tend to stay away from some of the political discussions because I am a zero to sixty tempered person and some stuff gets personal real quick.. Once you turn it from political to personal, I'm ready to kick someones :Censor:. I just cant stand for someone to judge me based off conversations, when if we met in a yard as you are saying and only talked sports you wouldnt ever think twice.. It is to me so presumptuous that many who post here are so quick to judge someone based off a few comments made on a forum... Truth is we all have fails in life, we all make mistakes, its very easy to judge others for something said/done and completely forget that things wouldnt seem merky if you/the attacker lived in a glass house. I truly believe with all my heart, no matter what side you stand on that we all want whats best for our families, lives, neighbors, and country and we all go about getting there in different ways and its ok to disagree with each other... just dont make it personal... If we ever were able to all meet and conversate I would love to talk about HSF.. Thats what brought me here and its so much more fun anyways...:)

rwilleby
09-24-2008, 09:44 AM
i would snatch rw's mac and punt the living crap out of it!

LOL... And I would pick it up, log back on to show you how well it's made... :D

slorch
09-24-2008, 10:06 AM

Wide would wear a disguise but wouldn't speak to anyone...:D

slorch
09-24-2008, 10:08 AM

No lonny would be holding court talking about his favorite teams and X's and O's.

I've personally witnessed it.

He is definitely a big time fan and loves to talk the game.

Miss Kitty
09-24-2008, 10:09 AM
lol...

This is funny.....:D

Miss Kitty
09-24-2008, 10:10 AM
LMAO.GoOwls would be arguing with RedRage and he would call RedRage a F@g and then RRs 6'8 tranny friend All Beef Patty would kick his a@@. Farmerfan would keep going to his trunk and pouring something into his cup. We would all be in lawn chairs and the SLC crew would show up in Hummers, whip out Canopy's and a full leather sectional with generators and HD TV's and kegs of Heineken. Rocketgrl would be following me around. D08 would be playing his sax all out of tune. Vol4Ever would pull up and see my shorts hung past my knees and be afraid to get out of the car. Oktober would have a huge bottle of hand sanitizer and spraying lysol on everything. A few guys would drive by and say "Katy is ducking us" and keep driving. Every conversation will eventually be tied to Obama.

This is even funnier....

Keep it up guys, this is the best reading the yard has seen in a while. :D

Miss Kitty
09-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Wide would wear a disguise but wouldn't speak to anyone...:D

and when he got caught, he would just go to his truck and change and come back again. :)

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 10:16 AM
No lonny would be holding court talking about his favorite teams and X's and O's.

I've personally witnessed it.

He is definitely a big time fan and loves to talk the game.

He'd be wearing one of his 800 jersey's. That's how you'd spot Lonny23.

CCHS77
09-24-2008, 10:17 AM
lol...

they can afford tanks in southlake...

I've got a propane tank, does that count?

slorch
09-24-2008, 10:30 AM

that and the bald head...;):D

yallerjacket
09-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm a pretty quiet guy, both on here and in real life. I'd just sit back in my lawn chair, drinking a cold miller lite, listening to the conversations and laughing. Good times.

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm a pretty quiet guy, both on here and in real life. I'd just sit back in my lawn chair, drinking a cold miller lite, listening to the conversations and laughing. Good times.

FAIL

slorch
09-24-2008, 10:58 AM
FAIL

just because a guy doesn't drink Zimas doesn't mean he's FAIL...:D

JMSFan
09-24-2008, 11:11 AM

That's my plans are for today. Off work today, go back tomorrow.

the_phoenix612
09-24-2008, 11:36 AM

no, mojo and goowls would be yelling for everybody to get off their grass :D

yallerjacket
09-24-2008, 11:41 AM
FAIL

Would I be cooler if I drank a mojito? Or perhaps a wild boisenberry wine cooler?

svhorns
09-24-2008, 12:00 PM
no, mojo and goowls would be yelling for everybody to get off their grass :D

yea and if we didn't get off the grass he would probably send one of his secret loveable and adorable pitbulls to attack us... it only attacks us though because the way goowls raised it...

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Would I be cooler if I drank a mojito? Or perhaps a wild boisenberry wine cooler?

Mojito is aight. Wine Cooler...no

SLC
09-24-2008, 01:13 PM

No.. As the KT's are sitting around monitoring every movement they would have to tell Lonny to calm down and keep it clean... Lonny would then be convinced that the rest of us some how paid them off to only call him out..

Also if Farmer got to drunk and fell into jtk... Lonny would go on a rant about how it was jtk's fault for sitting there in the first place and how he knew it was coming and should have moved sooner and because he didnt he should DIAF....

Pinion
09-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Lonny23 (aka: tool) would be sitting around wishing death on everyone there.

rwilleby
09-24-2008, 02:27 PM

We were having fun and then... your mouth... You don't have to like Lonny23 but you also don't have to make hateful comments directed toward him in a fun, goofing off thread... I guess you would be in the corner thinking up ways to make yourself... What's the word? Relevant...

:)

CKE
09-24-2008, 02:29 PM

This

CKE
09-24-2008, 02:31 PM
We were having fun and then... your mouth... You don't have to like Lonny23 but you also don't have to make hateful comments directed toward him in a fun, goofing off thread... I guess you would be in the corner thinking up ways to make yourself... What's the word? Relevant...

:rolleyes: And you would be the guy telling everyone to come sit in the circle and sing kumbyya

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Lonny23 would still be talking about how the Mavs were robbed of their first NBA title in 2006.

GoOwls would just get on people's nerves and we'd have to lock him in the car....with the windows rolled up.

Miss Kitty
09-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Red Rage would be trying to explain why he has a red angry sperm as his avatar. :D

rwilleby
09-24-2008, 02:37 PM
:rolleyes: And you would be the guy telling everyone to come sit in the circle and sing kumbyya

Ha! Not hardly... But nice try... ;)

the_phoenix612
09-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Lonny23 would still be talking about how the Mavs were robbed of their first NBA title in 2006.

GoOwls would just get on people's nerves and we'd have to lock him in the car....with the windows rolled up.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261/killerrabbit612/petarded.jpg

:laugh

nothing personal, guys

mojotrain
09-24-2008, 02:47 PM

Person to person I think we would get along fine. If Permian makes it to Dallas for a playoff game I could make it a point to meet you. No weapons allowed of course.

Pinion
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM

I just now noticed you'd said something.

there was nothing hateful about what I said. If you take it as hateful, I guess that's your problem.

As far as me being relevant, I dont concern myself with that. Sounds like maybe you do though. Good luck with life.

the_phoenix612
09-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Person to person I think we would get along fine. If Permian makes it to Dallas for a playoff game I could make it a point to meet you. No weapons allowed of course.

I'd enjoy that.

rwilleby
09-24-2008, 02:57 PM
I just now noticed you'd said something.

there was nothing hateful about what I said. If you take it as hateful, I guess that's your problem.

As far as me being relevant, I dont concern myself with that. Sounds like maybe you do though. Good luck with life.

Ha! You just seem to have this "thing" with L23... I find it curious... Didn't you see the smiley face... ;)

Pinion
09-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Ha! You just seem to have this "thing" with L23... I find it curious... Didn't you see the smiley face... ;)

Missed it. sorry. trying to do way too much up here right now. I should know better.

L23 is a tool. he wishes death on people. I was just really not ok with that.

again, sorry I missed the smiley. I make sure to pay better attention next time.

SLC
09-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I'd enjoy that.

Which part... meeting? or no weapons?...:D

RedRage00
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
I'd enjoy that.

Ghey

(thanks jtk! I prefer this spelling :D )

mad_fan
09-24-2008, 03:38 PM

5atexasfootball.com is the :Censor:

Video response to my fellow yard dogs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Outside of me having to wear a military uniform, I almost always wear something with writing or a logo on it and most of the time you see numbers. I won't wear stuff like that to church on a Sunday morning, but it's been common for me to do it on a Sunday or Wednesday night for a long time.

I'd be a very easy person to spot because of my personality more than the jerseys or t-shirts.

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:19 PM
that and the bald head...;):D
I'm not alone in that group. I've met others without hair and those losing their hair and not all of them are old guys!:D I got tired of going to the barber and paying money for very little work only to have to come back in 3 weeks. I'd rather shave my head than pay the barber.

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:24 PM
No.. As the KT's are sitting around monitoring every movement they would have to tell Lonny to calm down and keep it clean... Lonny would then be convinced that the rest of us some how paid them off to only call him out..

Also if Farmer got to drunk and fell into jtk... Lonny would go on a rant about how it was jtk's fault for sitting there in the first place and how he knew it was coming and should have moved sooner and because he didnt he should DIAF....Yes, I could start with the conspiracy theories!:D

It's one thing for farmer and me to be in the same place. If we're with jtk, World War 3 might break out!:D That's too much ego in one place at one time!

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I never wished death on the people. I only said they had to live with the consequences of their actions.

I would be speaking out against you since you've made your way back to the board.

the_phoenix612
09-24-2008, 05:29 PM
I never wished death on the people. I only said they had to live with the consequences of their actions.

I would be speaking out against you since you've made your way back to the board.

You need to stop taking this board so seriously :D:rolleyes:

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM

I don't talk about it often, but I can't help what I saw. The little world we call the NBA is no different than the complex world we live in of favoritism, greed, and foul play.

lonny23
09-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I was one of his leading detractors the last time he was a member here.

Pinion
09-24-2008, 05:33 PM

I could go back and dig the post up, but I dont have to. enough people saw what you said. But you wishing for death to people was basically what you said.

you would be speaking out against me since I've made my way back on this board? uh. I wont comment any further on that subject at this time. I never went anywhere to have to make my way back. I dont think I'm who you think I am. I could be wrong though, it's happened before.

Pinion
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I was one of his leading detractors the last time he was a member here.

Laughable at best.. leading detractor? really? flattering, really.
Maybe we can talk about this a little later when I'm less busy.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
09-24-2008, 05:41 PM
No weapons allowed of course.

That takes the fun out of it!:D

pied
09-24-2008, 05:43 PM
I would be keeping an eye on lonnyx2, ready to yell FIGHT!!!!

Pinion
09-24-2008, 05:46 PM
I would be keeping an eye on lonnyx2, ready to yell FIGHT!!!!

No need for that. I dont fight. It's counterproductive and pointless in most cases.

JMSFan
09-24-2008, 05:56 PM
No need for that. I dont fight. It's counterproductive and pointless in most cases.

I prefer to drink cold beer and watch others fight.

Pinion
09-24-2008, 05:57 PM
I prefer to drink cold beer and watch others fight.

lol. I dont drink beer. but I will watch others fight and laugh about it.

JMSFan
09-24-2008, 06:06 PM
lol. I dont drink beer. but I will watch others fight and laugh about it.

Yep, those are some good times. :D

Matthew 2000 Eagle
09-24-2008, 06:12 PM
I'll let y'all know right now...Concha better NOT show up, or it's on!:mad:

stevefoxsc
09-24-2008, 06:21 PM
concha would deliver the laughs epicly.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
09-24-2008, 06:33 PM
concha would deliver the laughs epicly.

Yeah...until he gets jumped!

Pinion
09-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Concha.. lol. He's pretty annoying. I see him on another board from time to time.