PDA

View Full Version : Now that I am finally in the Hall...

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 10:13 PM
I would like to thank first and foremost...ktchamp97 and KT2000 for putting up with my BS for the last 2 years...3 banishments and a whole 'lotta smack talkin' later...Ol' Wideman is finally one of the elite. Thanks for second chances...and also thanks for third chances...ahhaha
I love this site and all that you guys do...so thanks.

And to all the fellas that helped me out by bugging the KT's...much love baby...you know who you are.

To my boy Pack0808...Thanks for getting me back on here in the first place.
You are my dawg for life...

And to my campaign manager...who is currently away on assignment...CC57 thanks for always riding with me dude...and all the guys with Wide in their sig line..dada,D08 and a few others...big ups.

And we should all thank GoOwls for calming me down countless times when I was on the verge of going off on somebody...ahahaha

Now that I got all that crap out of the way....

There's gonna be some changes around this joint.

First off...anybody that is not an admin or fellow hall of famer...must refer to me as Mr. Wideman...or Sir wide-e-wide....

Are we clear?

I've been waiting a long time to say that...
Just jivin' fellas....I will never go on a power trip...first of all I don't
have any power...and you all know I'm not that kinda dude anyway...

Thanks to all my dawgs...
This is pretty cool.

oh...and it is 10:12pm and OU still sucks...
that is all

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Mrs. Wideman...oh whoops that says mr doesnt it..

Reaganrattler07
11-10-2005, 10:18 PM
.....if you haven't noticed...I gotta little bit of pull around here...

Maybe there was some truth to that statement.....

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:19 PM
he posted that in that post?

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 10:22 PM

Well...look around ....'ya think?

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM
im looking around, and i dont see how wide is powering the room i am presnetly sitting in

Reaganrattler07
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM

I could tell without you even saying it. Have to be blind not to see it....banned three(?) times and keep comming back....

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I could tell without you even saying it. Have to be blind not to see it....banned three(?) times and keep comming back....

I told 'yall...it's the naked pictures of ktchamp with that fat girl in Galveston...I got some ammo baby...They don't want none of Wideman...c'mon dawg.

KT2000
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Congrats, wide! Never a dull moment with you around here that's for sure. I was going to save your HOF coronation for the day Texas received it's Rose Bowl invite, but champ thwarted my plan. I was going to make that one of the single greatest days in the history of wide E. Oh well.

You earned it by showing you could rise up from the ashes (thrice). Most people just dissapear when that happens.

Good luck to the Pack and UT this week!

Reaganrattler07
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
You earned it by showing you could rise up from the ashes (thrice). Most people just dissapear when that happens.

Aren't you the guy who decides who comes back and who doesn't?

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Congrats, wide! Never a dull moment with you around here that's for sure. I was going to save your HOF coronation for the day Texas received it's Rose Bowl invite, but champ thwarted my plan. I was going to make that one of the single greatest days in the history of wide E. Oh well.

imagine wideman on that day HOF and UT Rosebowl!! can he survive that day??

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 10:40 PM

I didn't know that KT...that would have been awesome.

But knowing my luck...Texas would have dropped one to Kansas...and I would have never got in...hahaha

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:42 PM
I didn't know that KT...that would have been awesome.

But knowing my luck...Texas would have dropped one to Kansas...and I would have never got in...hahaha
nuts! :D

KT2000
11-10-2005, 10:46 PM

I have a little pull, yes. ;)

Every case is unique and I can say wide really has earned it. We've allowed one or two others back also.

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:47 PM

Every case is unique and I can say wide really has earned it. We've allowed one or two others back also.
just a little huh?

ktchamp97
11-10-2005, 10:50 PM

What gives rattler? Is there a problem? Yes, we do decide who comes back and who doesn't and we hardly ever let anyone back in...when we do we have a good reason. The couple of guys we have let back ended up being among our very best posters.

Congratulations wide, we're glad to have you. Now you've gotta help us keep the inmates from running the asylum.

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Now you've gotta help us keep the inmates from running the asylum.

That sounds like an extraordinary amount of responsibility...can't I just keep my job as the resident smart ***? I mean...it fits me so well...

lonny23
11-10-2005, 10:59 PM

How close was I ever to getting banned?

dragons08
11-10-2005, 10:59 PM
How close was I ever to getting banned?
l l

that close

lonny23
11-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Hey, wide.

Congrats on getting to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you're in even if you can't win my sports quiz! :p

dragons08
11-10-2005, 11:02 PM
as much as id love to stay up and goof off with you old fellers, i gotta go get some sleep...id just like to say congrats to wide again, you deserved it

wide-e-wide
11-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey, wide.

Congrats on getting to the Hall of Fame. I'm glad you're in even if you can't win my sports quiz! :p

I know...that would have made it a perfect day...

Now I know what Pack0808 felt like when he lost th pick 'em contest by one point...dang! I thought I had it too.

Redneckn
11-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Congrats Wide. We're all proud of you. Ok, we're all proud and you'er here.. So, by proxy, we're proud of you.

So tell the truth, when you found out, didya sit back, rub your stomach and say "big daddy Wide is in"?

GoOwls
11-11-2005, 05:57 AM
I would like to thank first and foremost...ktchamp97 and KT2000 for putting up with my BS for the last 2 years...3 banishments and a whole 'lotta smack talkin' later...Ol' Wideman is finally one of the elite. Thanks for second chances...and also thanks for third chances...ahhaha

And to all the fellas that helped me out by bugging the KT's...much love baby...you know who you are.

And to my campaign manager...who is currently away on assignment...CC57 thanks for always riding with me dude...and all the guys with Wide in their sig line..dada,D08 and a few others...big ups.

And we should all thank GoOwls for calming me down countless times when I was on the verge of going off on somebody...ahahaha

First off...anybody that is not an admin or fellow hall of famer...must refer to me as Mr. Wideman...or Sir wide-e-wide....

Are we clear?

This is pretty cool.

that is all

Congrats Baby Boy, you have more lives than a whole sack of cats.

BTW, Wide, you got any coat-tails? I'm feeling like Ethel Mertz right now. :D :D

This IS a great site, isn't it?

You KT boys did the right thing. For all his faults, this place wouldn't be the same without him, like Lonny and others.

lonny23
11-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Congrats Baby Boy, you have more lives than a whole sack of cats.

BTW, Wide, you got any coat-tails? I'm feeling like Ethel Mertz right now. :D :D

This IS a great site, isn't it?

You KT boys did the right thing. For all his faults, this place wouldn't be the same without him, like Lonny and others.
You better throw a prayer up for 26-5A. I have a couple bets riding on this game. Headliner is gone forever if 26-5A sweeps 25-5A and I'm gone until the playoffs are over if the reverse happens.

ThEgReAtOnE
11-11-2005, 06:55 AM
that is all

no dawg....it's 6:53am, you were born in 197?, and UT has still yet to win a National Championship in your lifetime!

THAT is all! :p :D

wide-e-wide
11-11-2005, 06:58 AM
no dawg....it's 6:53am, you were born in 197?, and UT has still yet to win a National Championship in your lifetime!

THAT is all! :p :D

Check with me in January...

wide-e-wide
11-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Congrats Wide. We're all proud of you. Ok, we're all proud and you'er here.. So, by proxy, we're proud of you.

So tell the truth, when you found out, didya sit back, rub your stomach and say "big daddy Wide is in"?

Nope...but I did think to myself...boy the kt's are gonna catch hell for this one.

lonny23
11-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Nope...but I did think to myself...boy the kt's are gonna catch hell for this one.
They just made it twice are hard to ban you the 4th time! :D

I gave dragonsdaddy the wrong info. He asked if I wanted the ACLU to get involved in him not being listed as taking my quiz. I should've told him they were busy fighting you being in the Hall of Fame! :p

lonny23
11-11-2005, 07:04 AM
I think it happens this year. I know you don't have to be a good coach to win a title because I've seen Pete Carroll in the pro's! :p That's Mack Brown's benchmark, because he sure isn't a good coach.

ThEgReAtOnE
11-11-2005, 07:04 AM

well I fully expect the burnt orange to be holding the nc championship, by then. whatever happens that "intestinal red and duky yellow"(USC) can't be holding it, anymore!

ur still my dawg...oh and congrats on the hof acceptance. i'll be there pretty soon.....doubt i make it to the Canton hof before then. had a good career, but not THAT good!

hook'em horns!!!!!

beat the sh** out of the usc condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!

wide-e-wide
11-11-2005, 07:05 AM
It was the National Organization for the Opportunities of Caucasian Posters....

You know...the NOOCP.

dada
11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
It was the National Organization for the Opportunities of Caucasian Posters....

You know...the NOOCP.
YESSSSSSSSSS Wide made it. Now I dont have to picket at the Katy games!
If the NOOCP dosent want you...there is always room in the ICC triple P.

(International Cross Country professional paid Pimps)

wide-e-wide
11-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I was kinda looking forward to seeing the pics of you with the big red sign though...

ICC triple p huh?

When I first read that...I was like...Insane Clown Posse?

dada
11-11-2005, 01:21 PM
I was kinda looking forward to seeing the pics of you with the big red sign though...

ICC triple p huh?

When I first read that...I was like...Insane Clown Posse?
Dude.....KISD cops would have shot me on the spot...lol

chhspantherfan
05-06-2014, 08:37 PM

Are we clear?

This is pretty cool.

that is all

:heli:

Dawg Fan
05-07-2014, 07:27 AM
:heli:

wow, how much time do you have on your hands? a thread from 2005?

ktCarl
05-07-2014, 06:11 PM
I wonder how Wide and his family are doing?
And Pack0808.

chhspantherfan
05-07-2014, 07:58 PM
I wonder how Wide and his family are doing?
And Pack0808.

and Lonny
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2001/2258345996_a5fe2f9ced.jpg

GoOwls
05-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Very few people here now know who wide was.....note that he thanked me...he was right.....many nights I talked him down and got him to lay down his weapon.

Dawg Fan
05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Very few people here now know who wide was.....note that he thanked me...he was right.....many nights I talked him down and got him to lay down his weapon.

The guy is very intelligent but also a pretty big jerk. He could spew the most hateful language and most of the time it was out of line. The funny thing was we would talk in PM's and he was great but on the forum it was like night and day. Kinda Bipolar

BlakeJ
05-08-2014, 05:01 PM
The guy is very intelligent but also a pretty big jerk. He could spew the most hateful language and most of the time it was out of line. The funny thing was we would talk in PM's and he was great but on the forum it was like night and day. Kinda Bipolar

Of all people to call other people a jerk....its you? Really?

Biggest dbag on the forum.