PDA

View Full Version : Worst Teammate of all time

southlake thug
11-08-2005, 11:13 PM
I am having a hard time deciding who is worse, TO or Freddie "FredEX" Mitchell?

O and by the way - TO mentioned the words "I", "Me", "My" 58 times in his press conference today. Damn he is a good leader and role model.

dragonfootballfan
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
my favorite quote from the entire press conference today was when a reporter asked a question when Drew Rosenhaus was talking. He said.

"Terrell what has your new agent done other than get you kicked off your team"

It was pure greatness. Rosenhaus quickly responded with next question

wide-e-wide
11-08-2005, 11:28 PM
He also said..."I am a fighter...I always have been my whole life...I always be"

I always be?

ummm...obviously he wasn't an English major at UT-Chattanooga

wide-e-wide
11-08-2005, 11:30 PM
my favorite quote from the entire press conference today was when a reporter asked a question when Drew Rosenhaus was talking. He said.

"Terrell what has your new agent done other than get you kicked off your team"

It was pure greatness. Rosenhaus quickly responded with next question

I heard that and laughed my *** off.
That would have been one of my questions.

That and...

Terrell you look kind of down today....you think Mama McNabb's soup would cheer you up?

southlake thug
11-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Haha, I loved when Drew went on a rampage and started yelling how much he loved TO. I think Rosenhaus might irritate me more then TO.

dragonfootballfan
11-08-2005, 11:37 PM
how about

Terrell can we get a "Love me some me" for old times sake?

wide-e-wide
11-08-2005, 11:40 PM
how about

Terrell can we get a "Love me some me" for old times sake?

classic...what a tool.

stevefoxsc
11-08-2005, 11:56 PM
i can tell you the worse high school player of all time, ramounce taylor. ok don't me wrong stats n junk are great, but in high school he skipped a weeks of practice still got to play in the game and openly told the coach you know you can't win with me, ps see him dureing baylor game

LoneRocket
11-09-2005, 12:34 AM
--

Bootsdaddy
11-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Haha, I loved when Drew went on a rampage and started yelling how much he loved TO. I think Rosenhaus might irritate me more then TO.

Haha, I was having a Jerry Maguire flashback except that Jerry and Rod Tidwell are much more likeable than Drew and T.O. T.O. should fire Drew and hire Bob Sugar. "I love the black man! Show me the money!"

stevefoxsc
11-09-2005, 03:37 AM
If that is true, then it is the coach's fault for putting up with that. I heard a coach personally tell a problem player I rather lose this game than let you play on OUR team.

you dont know belton very well

dragonfootballfan
11-09-2005, 02:00 PM
I was watching an NFL films show and I heard TO say "I can't even stand myself." That was an awesome quote

GoOwls
11-10-2005, 02:45 AM
I listened to the whole press conference on The Ticket, and after it was over, one of the on-air personalities said that maybe the 2nd most hated man in football shouldn't hire the most hated man in football to represent him.........PRICELESS!!

dragons08
11-10-2005, 07:19 PM
i like how drew rosenhaus said "these are 100 percent Terrell's words (lets not forget as drew is yelling at the reporters and answering questions) "

TexasRed6x
11-26-2005, 08:28 PM
T.O where are those pom-poms you big showboat