PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day!!!

CyFallsMom
08-29-2008, 06:23 AM
Nothing like that first game - the anticipation, the excitement in the air, the long drive to Bryan:rolleyes:. Okay, it's not that long and that adds to the fun anyway. I can't wait to hear those drums and see that tunne get inflated:)! It's good to be a high school football fan in Texas - we are a lucky group to have something so dear to our hearts and something to be so passionate about!!

Here's to all of you and your teams - have safe travels to the games, try not to yell your throat raw and eat a hot dog or two for me!

2008 is ON!!

jakerz
08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drgnbkr
08-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Nothing like that first game - the anticipation, the excitement in the air, the long drive to Bryan:rolleyes:. Okay, it's not that long and that adds to the fun anyway. I can't wait to hear those drums and see that tunne get inflated:)! It's good to be a high school football fan in Texas - we are a lucky group to have something so dear to our hearts and something to be so passionate about!!

Here's to all of you and your teams - have safe travels to the games, try not to yell your throat raw and eat a hot dog or two for me!

2008 is ON!!

Isn't it refreshing to be out of the yard and talking about football? :p

DragonFan0316
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM

2008 is ON!!

Well said. :)

CyFallsMom
08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Isn't it refreshing to be out of the yard and talking about football? :p

Yes it is!!! Finally!