PDA

View Full Version : 5A Tailgate Party @ Judson

jrock210
08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
So for the Warren game anyone want to start up a tailgate party before the game. I'll bring some drinks anyone else want to get in on this.
You don't have to be a Judson fan to go if you want to join.

RedRage00
08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
So for the Warren game anyone want to start up a tailgate party before the game. I'll bring some drinks anyone else want to get in on this.
You don't have to be a Judson fan to go if you want to join.

You're not old enough to buy drinks.

Anyway, I won't be there.

jrock210
08-11-2008, 03:51 PM
You're not old enough to buy drinks.

Anyway, I won't be there.

lol we can't have beer it's at a HS Stadium but I'll bring a few 12 packs. The Memorial game? You could come to that one!

Coyote2Rocket
09-13-2008, 06:48 PM
:mad: Jrock what's going on with the Rockets. 1-2 ain't gonna cut it? source says Rackley's not calling plays. Defense is playing strong but play calling is terrible. Same time Defense can't do it all either!!!! In other games Judson is not coming through in red zone ???? Should have tore Warren to shreds,and beat SV,and Pflugerville.

I value your thoughts

Slim-Rob
09-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Hate to break it to you but Rackley hasn't been calling plays for a while. The defense is good, as usual, but the offense not controlling the clock hurts the D over the course of the game. Don't worry about it though, Judson has been down in the regular season for the past 5 years except 04 and ended up with 3 deep, strong runs so don't worry too much about it

jrock210
09-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Think about the past what 4 seasons?
6-4 was the record I believe

2005- They beat Reagan by 21 just to get into the playoffs and went to State only to lose by Trinity...I'd call that a great season....

2007- Just slipped in (thanks to the 4th team added) and no one expected them to beat Bowie, they blew them away and drove to the semis, again huge underdogs but won 28-7 (I think), went to State with momentum but lost by a FG.....

2008- We are in a different district, D27.....2 CC schools, Wagner, some knockoff SA schools, and Victoria....Only 2 teams (CC Carroll and Wagner) could cause a legit threat to the Rockets in district and there is no chance for them really at all....

We had the toughest non district schedule this season and Rackley was smart to schedule it.

Judson should fix all their problems by the playoffs....

Coyote2Rocket
09-14-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't know if there has been any other teams that have lost 4-5 games in the season and still manage to make it to state. I understand what you r saying but.....dang at this level of play you got to mix it up like in the Rutledge era. I am tired of seeing judson fall short every time we get to the top because of a bad Coaching call.:mad:

jrock210
09-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't know if there has been any other teams that have lost 4-5 games in the season and still manage to make it to state. I understand what you r saying but.....dang at this level of play you got to mix it up like in the Rutledge era. I am tired of seeing judson fall short every time we get to the top because of a bad Coaching call.:mad:

Don't beat yourself up about it!

rocketgrl94
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Don't beat yourself up about it!

its hard not to jrock...it kills me cuz this team does have talent...and the coaching is not helping any...u would like to see these boys succeed but with those type of coaching calls they be makin'...ugggggh...frustrating:mad:

Coyote2Rocket
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Really looking forward to the Judson & Carroll game. Anthony Davis looking real good for Carroll. They just haven't played anyone yet to convince me that Carroll could even hang with Judson. Hell Judson's 2 losses are top notch programs. Wagner..............Wagner had No,business giving King a close game like that. Wagner should have blown them up.:eek:

jrock210
09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Really looking forward to the Judson & Carroll game. Anthony Davis looking real good for Carroll. They just haven't played anyone yet to convince me that Carroll could even hang with Judson. Hell Judson's 2 losses are top notch programs. Wagner..............Wagner had No,business giving King a close game like that. Wagner should have blown them up.:eek:

I am to!
I'm making a special shirt that has red and judson in white letters and on the back its blue with carroll on the back :D

Slim-Rob
09-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Judson has amazing coaches. Well, great motivators. The problems come game time when Judson usually gets outCOACHED instead of outPLAYED.

Many times Judson is outplayed, but usually it is just the coaches making bad calls. I have defended them in the past and I will remain to do so each season, but the coaches need to shape up

jrock210
09-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Let's try this Friday at Rutledge
5A Texas football tailgate party
whether your Judson or Wagner or in between we should do this to all meet up