PDA

View Full Version : Sooners ranked #1

wide-e-wide
11-03-2005, 10:11 PM
They gotta have something to cheer about...

http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=4000662

dragons08
11-03-2005, 10:12 PM
lmao

ThEgReAtOnE
11-03-2005, 10:27 PM
I love it! And I especially like the respect you've given us by aloting time, in your busy UT-infatuated schedule, to post this OU thread! You're a changed man wide!

Oh and in case you forgot, OU's played in 5 (football) National Championships - and won 3, since the last time Texas won a (football) championship, or played in one - for that matter! :p

Heh, Heh, Heh......you left yourself open for that one! ;) :D

You're still my dawg, though!!! And I still want UT to kick the crud out of the USC Condoms!!

wide-e-wide
11-03-2005, 10:34 PM
not sure I want to see crud being kicked out of condoms...

:p

ThEgReAtOnE
11-03-2005, 10:38 PM
not sure I want to see crud being kicked out of condoms...

:p

i know for sure i don't want to see ANYTHING come out of a condom! it'd defeat the purpose! know what i mean?! ;)

wide-e-wide
11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
i know for sure i don't want to see ANYTHING come out of a condom! it'd defeat the purpose! know what i mean?! ;)

OU gymnastics is the shhhh...
They got this one dude...he is a bad mofo on them rings boy...
Don't even get me started on the floor routines...man...

ThEgReAtOnE
11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
OU gymnastics is the shhhh...
They got this one dude...he is a bad mofo on them rings boy...
Don't even get me started on the floor routines...man...

The UT Longhorn secret service is going to hunt you down! Outright dislike, for the burnt orange, is one thing, but betrayal....there's nothing lower, in their eyes!!!!! :p

You keep talking about the crimson and white in a "positive" way, and we're gonna have to call the law-folk. Tell'em wide's pulling for ou...they'll high-tail it to your house out of shock, alone! :D

wide-e-wide
11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
The UT Longhorn secret service is going to hunt you down! Outright dislike, for the burnt orange, is one thing, but betrayal....there's nothing lower, in their eyes!!!!! :p

You keep talking about the crimson and white in a "positive" way, and we're gonna have to call the law-folk. Tell'em wide's pulling for ou...they'll high-tail it to your house out of shock, alone! :D

No...they will all scurry to the nearest church and pray...because the day I root for anything ou related...the world must be coming to an end.