PDA

View Full Version : Pm wont work he wants an audience

Hdshrinker
11-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Well I tried.....so I guess it will go right back into the football threads........

and on yeah.....out of that whole post I did steal this from Jim this morning...sure did.....mostly because I've said a very similiar thing on this site several times..... I've said to those who called it hating....Hating? You take this stuff waaaaay too serious.

Jim said "not able to walk away from your teams loss after 15 minutes you need to grow up"

He paraphrased or I paraphrased or we both agree.......some people need to grow up....

And now KT........back to our football threads it goes....

Rerun
11-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Growing up = shutting up like a man and not starting new threads about it.

Hdshrinker
11-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Growing up = shutting up like a man and not starting new threads about it.

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 12:57 PM
KT ban this tremendous asshat before he gets dealt with...

dada
11-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Come on Wide....we dont want you to get banned again. Relax. Here, let me sing for you "Cold Hearted Snnnnaaaakkkkkeeee!"

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Come on Wide....we dont want you to get banned again. Relax. Here, let me sing for you "Cold Hearted Snnnnaaaakkkkkeeee!"

Should have sang..."why you wanna playa hate on me?"

Rerun
11-02-2005, 01:07 PM
there will always be haters out there wide. its alright, let the haters hate - its all they got to look forward to.

dada
11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Should have sang..."why you wanna playa hate on me?"
LOL...relax. I think these dudes are purposely trying to get under your skin. The eye of Thundera should have shown you that. ;)

dada
11-02-2005, 01:09 PM
there will always be haters out there wide. its alright, let the haters hate - its all they got to look forward to.
In this case, "Haters wanna Hate...Lovers wanna Love...they dont even want none of the above....they want to piss on you....p on you...yes they do, they want to piss on you"

KT2000
11-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Stay cool, wide. Have a Samuel Jackson.

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 01:38 PM

And Wide wants more special treatment....

lonny23
11-02-2005, 02:13 PM
And Wide wants more special treatment....
Congrats on 3000. I meant to start a thread before you got there.

It sounds like you're trying to bait Wide into a fight.

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 05:22 PM
In this case, "Haters wanna Hate...Lovers wanna Love...they dont even want none of the above....they want to piss on you....p on you...yes they do, they want to piss on you"

drip...drip...drip pee on you...

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Stay cool, wide. Have a Samuel Jackson.

Cooooold Bloooded!
Charlie Murphy....darkness!!!!!

'Yall are crazy...

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Congrats on 3000. I meant to start a thread before you got there.

It sounds like you're trying to bait Wide into a fight.

Yeah, I wanted to have a whole speech and everything ready....guess it's not too late...

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM

Why does football talk or trash talk always have to be on YOUR schedule?

Just making an observation. :D

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Why does football talk or trash talk always have to be on YOUR schedule?

Just making an observation. :D

Because most trash talk is now diverted towards him.....and he's just giving it back.

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Because most trash talk is now diverted towards him.....and he's just giving it back.

He's the one starting attacking threads that are getting closed by the KT's. Try again young lackey, when you got a clue.

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:04 PM
He's the one starting attacking threads that are getting closed by the KT's. Try again young lackey, when you got a clue.

He started one that got locked. You make it seem like there's multiple....then there's this one...bringing the total to two, with one block.

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Do you realize how stupid using my statement as your sig makes you look?

poor aggy

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Do you realize how stupid using my statement as your sig makes you look?

poor aggy

Please tell me you didn't just notice it? Haha, I know it wasn't you but someone did that to me one time, they quoted just a few words out of an entire paragraph and made the statement "I don't know nothing" or something like that. But i'll take it down if its eating you up.....

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:16 PM
He started one that got locked. You make it seem like there's multiple....then there's this one...bringing the total to two, with one block.

You're absolutely right. Even though he claims to be the attacked one and has Wide on his blocked list, he knows, somehow, mysticly, every word Wide says, and , even though he claims to want to "talk football", he has gone out of his way to start more trash threads that are designed to just get Wide mad. He's hoping to goad Wide into making a mistake and getting banned again. He is the latent aggressive one here. He is a politician. He says all the right things one place, and starts trash elsewhere.

I'm totally surprised in you. You are too smart for this guys bull, unless you, to, want Wide banned. That would explain your behavior. If you think Wide is bad, this guy is just as bad, he's just slicker about it.

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:21 PM
You're absolutely right. Even though he claims to be the attacked one and has Wide on his blocked list, he knows, somehow, mysticly, every word Wide says, and , even though he claims to want to "talk football", he has gone out of his way to start more trash threads that are designed to just get Wide mad. He's hoping to goad Wide into making a mistake and getting banned again. He is the latent aggressive one here. He is a politician. He says all the right things one place, and starts trash elsewhere.

I'm totally surprised in you. You are too smart for this guys bull, unless you, to, want Wide banned. That would explain your behavior. If you think Wide is bad, this guy is just as bad, he's just slicker about it.

If Wide has been banned once, he deserves to stay banned. If he's banned twice, he shouldn't have come back in the first place. If he's banned three times, then that's saying something.

Hd isn't as bad as Wide. Wide, if you disagree with him, comes out with the personal insults....I don't know if he feels the need to do it, especially to people much younger than him or if people push him around and he feels the need to come on here and push people around or not but I don't know, I don't know him, and am glad I don't.

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Well I tried.....so I guess it will go right back into the football threads........

and on yeah.....out of that whole post I did steal this from Jim this morning...sure did.....mostly because I've said a very similiar thing on this site several times..... I've said to those who called it hating....Hating? You take this stuff waaaaay too serious.

Jim said "not able to walk away from your teams loss after 15 minutes you need to grow up"

He paraphrased or I paraphrased or we both agree.......some people need to grow up....

Imagine The Shrink starting a thread about someone claiming that the person wants an audience? I've never seen someone who wants to perform like a circus seal more than The Shrink, or is it The Shrunk. :D

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:25 PM
If Wide has been banned once, he deserves to stay banned. If he's banned twice, he shouldn't have come back in the first place. If he's banned three times, then that's saying something.

You might want to take that up with the guys that run the site.
Of course you know more than they do huh?
Typical 16 year old.

So if that's saying something....

What is it saying?....

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Imagine The Shrink starting a thread about someone claiming that the person wants an audience? I've never seen someone who wants to perform like a circus seal more than The Shrink, or is it The Shrunk. :D

I hope your not another one of Wide's posse referring to the male anatomy......

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:27 PM

Hd isn't as bad as Wide. Wide, if you disagree with him, comes out with the personal insults....I don't know if he feels the need to do it, especially to people much younger than him or if people push him around and he feels the need to come on here and push people around or not but I don't know, I don't know him, and am glad I don't.

The KT's, not you, decide who stays and who goes. I know your motivation for the gang tackling of Wide now.

Do you really not see the personal insults from The Shrunk? He's slick, I give him that, but you are smarter than that.

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:29 PM
I hope your not another one of Wide's posse referring to the male anatomy......

I was just making a play, on my play on his name.

You, young Jedi, went below the belt. :D

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:29 PM
You might want to take that up with the guys that run the site.
Of course you know more than they do huh?
Typical 16 year old.

So if that's saying something....

What is it saying?....

17 year old :D

It saying that if you can't follow the rules repeatedly, then you probably shouldn't be here. But like you said, it's up to the guys that run the site.

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Poor fella....God bless him.
He will be one of those poor unfortunate cult members at aggy....
wondering aimlessly around campus...and buying into the entire thing.

Don't be so gullable dude.

dada
Grown men arguing with Teens...lol I'm enjoying this. :D

Reaganrattler07
I was just making a play, on my play on his name.

You, young Jedi, went below the belt. :D

Ah GoOwls, you're the only one of his posse I like....and D08 of course, I'm guessing he's part of them.

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Poor fella....God bless him.
He will be one of those poor unfortunate cult members at aggy....
wondering aimlessly around campus...and buying into the entire thing.

Don't be so gullable dude.

Weren't you one of the people, Wide, that said "I don't live for bashing my rival"....oh, thats right, I forgot, you don't keep by your word.

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM

An argument has two sides...this ain't even an argument...it's an investigation.

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:33 PM

Maybe this is the highlight of their day....or the only time they can argue with people without getting reprimanded.....

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:34 PM

Only on the net.....ain't it great. :D

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Weren't you one of the people, Wide, that said "I don't live for bashing my rival"....oh, thats right, I forgot, you don't keep by your word.

Since when is aggy a rival?
bahahahahahahahahahaha
Their rival is Baylor...

They do an extraordinary job of bashing themselves without any help from me. I just point out the obvious...and aggy does the rest.

dada
11-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Only on the net.....ain't it great. :D
We should gather up all these young whipper snappers....take around town one weekend and show them what it's like to be "Grown" They would survive 4 hours with me! :D

GoOwls
11-02-2005, 06:43 PM
We should gather up all these young whipper snappers....take around town one weekend and show them what it's like to be "Grown" They would survive 4 hours with me! :D

I think you give them way too much credit. Most of them don't know anything but school and the computer and PS2. :D

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Since when is aggy a rival?
bahahahahahahahahahaha
Their rival is Baylor...

They do an extraordinary job of bashing themselves without any help from me. I just point out the obvious...and aggy does the rest.

Wide, A&M is your rival. And your constant bashing of it is pretty obvious...look at your sig.

wide-e-wide
I think you give them way too much credit. Most of them don't know anything but school and the computer and PS2. :D

And this is the future of our country...we are doomed!

Reaganrattler07

Dragons08 knows a lot about XBox :p

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:45 PM

I'm surprised we got by your generation....

dada
11-02-2005, 06:46 PM
They will be alright. By the way..big props to all the dads out there..We are under appreciated...but we are making a come back! :)

dada
11-02-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm surprised we got by your generation....
Our generation invented the things you spend 90% of your spare time doing......so far THIS generation is finding ways to destroy them...i.e. bugs and viruses

wide-e-wide
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Our generation invented the things you spend 90% of your spare time doing......so far THIS generation is finding ways to destroy them...i.e. bugs and viruses

Good point dada...

Reaganrattler07
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM

I'm not...and about 99.99% of people I know don't....I do know one kid who is a wannabe....I dunno what he's done but heck I doubt he'll get very far.

mad_fan
11-02-2005, 06:58 PM
They will be alright. By the way..big props to all the dads out there..We are under appreciated...but we are making a come back! :)

Oh man, I knew that. What poll are you looking at?

ktchamp97
11-02-2005, 07:11 PM
There is no reason that PM's shouldn't work; therefore there is no reason for this type of thread to be started...this is ridiculous, and frankly I'm sick of this little feud. I'm just going to start deleting posts. If you see your posts disappearing...take that as a sign. If I have to delete more than I feel like deleting, you'll be banned. That goes for anyone reading this.

Thank you.