PDA

View Full Version : #22 Congrats to the Buffs

Ex Buff
05-21-2005, 02:48 AM
Just wanted to say hey to the Buff Nation! New Coach - New Year (last year for 5a) get-r-done! Show them JRocks about NE Pride.

Rerun
05-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Just wanted to say hey to the Buff Nation! New Coach - New Year (last year for 5a) get-r-done! Show them JRocks about NE Pride.

With that said, I am now, for the first-well maybe second time, sorry to say that I represent the Buffs. "Buff Nation"? "get-r-done"? "show them JROCKS about NE Pride"? Judson, is only a few miles away from Clemens, now granted, its 2 totally different worlds in all aspects(economics,racial,etc) it is still close and represented as NE also. 3 am and this is what I am on here for? To correct a scout teamer. Get me on the pay roll KT Bros, get me on it now.

Ex Buff
05-21-2005, 03:46 AM
With that said, I am now, for the first-well maybe second time, sorry to say that I represent the Buffs. "Buff Nation"? "get-r-done"? "show them JROCKS about NE Pride"? Judson, is only a few miles away from Clemens, now granted, its 2 totally different worlds in all aspects(economics,racial,etc) it is still close and represented as NE also. 3 am and this is what I am on here for? To correct a scout teamer. Get me on the pay roll KT Bros, get me on it now.

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but sorry to hear that Head.... I know you're a Clemens backer. I have my pic on the wall in the fieldhouse and my name on many trophys at Clemens. If you're that fickle about my post - I'm sorry we have you as a fan. I know from experience (yes I've experienced the Friday Night Lights - 3 years running from 84 - 86) what it takes to have a winning team. Speaking from a grad and former letterman good luck this year Clemens. I'm just trying to say I back the Buffs. They have a lot to prove this year. I'm sure all the Schertz, Ciblo and Universall City faithfull back me on this. Good luck in the last 5a year (for a while).

Rerun
05-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Someone needs to relax. I am a vet here. I am allowed to joke. Chill. I am thrilled that your pic is on that wall in the fieldhouse - I must have seen it when we were in offseason in the field house.The line of pics above the water fountain near the coaches office???along with all the other players that were so awesome and won state titles - ooppps, nevermind ;) ;) . Chill. Go Buffs.

Rerun
05-21-2005, 03:54 AM
I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but sorry to hear that Head.... I know you're a Clemens backer. I have my pic on the wall in the fieldhouse and my name on many trophys at Clemens. If you're that fickle about my post - I'm sorry we have you as a fan. I know from experience (yes I've experienced the Friday Night Lights - 3 years running from 84 - 86) what it takes to have a winning team. Speaking from a grad and former letterman good luck this year Clemens. I'm just trying to say I back the Buffs. They have a lot to prove this year. I'm sure all the Schertz, Ciblo and Universall City faithfull back me on this. Good luck in the last 5a year (for a while).

1984?? I was born then. My post is just another classic example of rotten youngsters and their tom foolery.Damn kids. :mad:

Ex Buff
05-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Someone needs to relax. I am a vet here. I am allowed to joke. Chill. I am thrilled that your pic is on that wall in the fieldhouse - I must have seen it when we were in offseason in the field house.The line of pics above the water fountain near the coaches office???along with all the other players that were so awesome and won state titles - ooppps, nevermind ;) ;) . Chill. Go Buffs.

You're a vet here..... like someone gives a damn. Your name isn't going to be posted in lights. The SA Express isn't going to cover what you say so shut the f@!#$ up. You didn't play, you will not play, and your kids will not ever be good enugh to play. And if they do play my kid will kick urs arse.

Rerun
05-21-2005, 04:22 AM
why so hostile? If you played back in 84 then you are a lot older than me, so our kids would never play each other. Relax kid. And for the record, I did play and currently hold a record that is still standing. Class of 2003 old timer.

Rerun
05-21-2005, 04:24 AM
L2K, Dissention in the ranks already. KT2K, you may wanna rethink the rankings after all........

Ex Buff
05-21-2005, 04:52 AM
why so hostile? If you played back in 84 then you are a lot older than me, so our kids would never play each other. Relax kid. And for the record, I did play and currently hold a record that is still standing. Class of 2003 old timer.
Doubtful, but why are yu so hostile?..... We herelded everyone on our team to be the best - no excuses. I don't know about your era, but it seems that we shoot for the same goal.

Rerun
05-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Clemens' List of things to Do

1. Beat Waco
2. Beat Roosevelt
3. Win 25-5A
4. Beat Judson in first round
5. Make run at 5A State Title
6. Get a new stadium

Shoot2thrill
05-21-2005, 01:49 PM
And for the record, I did play and currently hold a record that is still standing. Class of 2003 old timer.

I can only imagine what this record would be.... :eek: .

eagleike
05-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Man this kid is hostile. Probably still feeling the hurt Katy put on them in 2003 in the "Buffalo Dome" :p

What are you doing over in the land of fruit: Pearland?

TexasRed6x
05-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Numbers 4,5, and 6 are to much for this group and school. At least after next year that can go after the gold in 4A and that should be something to look forward to.

The FACTS are the FACTS, and that is the FACT.

Ex Buff
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Man this kid is hostile. Probably still feeling the hurt Katy put on them in 2003 in the "Buffalo Dome" :p

What are you doing over in the land of fruit: Pearland?

The first half of the Katy game was good :) . Too bad we had to play the 2nd half :mad: . Business has led me to the land of fruit... Beware of the fruit. Gave NS all they wanted in the playoffs last year and still can't get no love in the rankings. With Pearland's growth - I see them pushing past NS in the near future :D .

Texas Hammer
05-26-2005, 11:56 PM
Hey, Headliner, why don't you meet him at the Wal-Mart in Schertz. Victoria would be closer to halfway, though!

I like to see a good fight!

Go Buffs
05-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Clemens' List of things to Do

6. Get a new stadium

Not anytime in the near future, or far future for that matter. Especially with a combo of 4A/3A or 4A/4A schools for the next few years. Moving up to 5A required all those modifications to the stadium immediately. Perhaps we could've put a new stadium on a bond referendum about 8-10 years ago and the timing of moving to 5A would've worked out well. But we've had to spend so much in those last 8-10 years on new schools, transportation, and, oddly enough, educational items, that a new stadium probably wouldn't have passed. There's only so much money to go around at a given time in a school district's developmental stage and priorities must be chosen.

Perhaps if we reach a point in the near future where we're not opening schools every year, and the industrial zone keeps developing as it is, then we can realistically build something nicer.

For all you younger folks, just a word of advice from an old fart...things that glitter and shine can indeed be great and we should be glad for folks that can afford those luxury items. There's certainly nothing wrong with pursuing such things, but remember that substance will always be more important than style. If you can have both, great. If not, choose substance. As for us older farts in SCUC ISD...don't forget we're giving our kids the best that we can afford in order of most importance. So when you go to our rinky dink stadium, remember the sweat, tears, and aching backs of parents and grandparents who gave what they could. It may not be pretty, shiny, or modern, but I promise you it was given to our kids with as much or more love as the owners of the most expensive high school stadium in Texas! If you can't understand and appreciate that now, I only hope that you gain that with age, especially if you're tempted to snicker at someone with less pretty things than you.

Texas Hammer
05-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Not anytime in the near future, or far future for that matter. Especially with a combo of 4A/3A or 4A/4A schools for the next few years. Moving up to 5A required all those modifications to the stadium immediately. Perhaps we could've put a new stadium on a bond referendum about 8-10 years ago and the timing of moving to 5A would've worked out well. But we've had to spend so much in those last 8-10 years on new schools, transportation, and, oddly enough, educational items, that a new stadium probably wouldn't have passed. There's only so much money to go around at a given time in a school district's developmental stage and priorities must be chosen.

Perhaps if we reach a point in the near future where we're not opening schools every year, and the industrial zone keeps developing as it is, then we can realistically build something nicer.

For all you younger folks, just a word of advice from an old fart...things that glitter and shine can indeed be great and we should be glad for folks that can afford those luxury items. There's certainly nothing wrong with pursuing such things, but remember that substance will always be more important than style. If you can have both, great. If not, choose substance. As for us older farts in SCUC ISD...don't forget we're giving our kids the best that we can afford in order of most importance. So when you go to our rinky dink stadium, remember the sweat, tears, and aching backs of parents and grandparents who gave what they could. It may not be pretty, shiny, or modern, but I promise you it was given to our kids with as much or more love as the owners of the most expensive high school stadium in Texas! If you can't understand and appreciate that now, I only hope that you gain that with age, especially if you're tempted to snicker at someone with less pretty things than you.
I'm all for new stadiums, but the team on the field is more important. The most decorated 5A team of all time plays in a rinky-dink stadium that gets a lot of complaints, too.

Shoot2thrill
05-27-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm all for new stadiums, but the team on the field is more important. The most decorated 5A team of all time plays in a rinky-dink stadium that gets a lot of complaints, too.

What's wrong with Ratliff stadium in Odessa? That's a nice (and BIG) stadium. :cool:

LeanderLions3033
05-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Random fact:
Ratliff stadiums stands from their state championship run in 89 are currently the stands us leander fans sit on week in and week out. They were donated to us from them. Just a little piece of history.

Rerun
05-28-2005, 12:37 AM
hardwork or not, the stadium still sucks in schertz

Texas Hammer
05-28-2005, 12:42 AM
What's wrong with Ratliff stadium in Odessa? That's a nice (and BIG) stadium. :cool:
I have no complaints about Ratliff or the parking. The Odessa schools are not the answer, but you already knew that.

Shoot2thrill
05-28-2005, 06:09 AM
I have no complaints about Ratliff or the parking. The Odessa schools are not the answer, but you already knew that.

Ummm...I guess not. I thought you were talking about the most storied 5A program in Texas which is Permian. I belive they play in Ratliff. At least that is where I go and watch when they play my Eagles as the home team (Mojo)every other year. :cool:

jrdaniel
05-28-2005, 11:51 AM
He said the most "decorated" which would mean the bling bling. Who has the most rings in 5a?

Rerun
05-28-2005, 02:03 PM
schertz clemens

RedRage00
06-01-2005, 04:41 PM
schertz clemens

LOL

What is da swishahouse??? lol

Rerun
06-01-2005, 05:14 PM
THA SWISHAHOUSE - HTOWNS FINEST

THE SWISHAHOUSE (www.swishahouse.biz)