PDA

View Full Version : Ode to Texas Headliner

lonny23
11-01-2005, 08:07 AM
You deserve it. Here goes:

Yo' where's Headliner? He's down at da Swishahouse. That's where his boy, Paul Wall hangs out and plays Trill. He's The People's Champ, you know. Last week I made a trip State to State and when I got to Longview I saw the Lobos were Big Ballin'. Dragonsdaddy started listening to Paul and now he thinks, "I'm A Playa." We tried to get Dragons08 to come along because we all know he needs a Girl. All he did was March N Step with the Dragon band. My boy Scooter! is kicking it up there in WF and he thinks life is great because he's Got Plex. I was careful when I got to Windcrest and my posse told me to Drive Slow. You should've seen Redskins88; he's a Smooth Operator. Bullrock didn't want to talk to us. He just wanted to Sip-N-Get High. We saw Wide-e-wide and he told us They Don't Know I'm Sippin Tha Barre. Over in Lufkin, we saw bleedgreen and Pack0808 Sittin Sidewayz and Ridin' Dirty. ThEgReAtOnE let us come by his crib and said, "Look at me. I have So Many Diamonds."All in all life is great being Just Paul Wall. I asked Headliner if he knew lonny23 and he said that fool's crazy. He's always on the Internet Going Nutz!

dada
11-01-2005, 08:12 AM
You deserve it. Here goes:

Yo' where's Headliner? He's down at da Swishahouse. That's where his boy, Paul Wall hangs out and plays Trill. He's The People's Champ, you know. Last week I made a trip State to State and when I got to Longview I saw the Lobos were Big Ballin'. Dragonsdaddy started listening to Paul and now he thinks, "I'm A Playa." We tried to get Dragons08 to come along because we all know he needs a Girl. All he did was March N Step with the Dragon band. My boy Scooter! is kicking it up there in WF and he thinks life is great because he's Got Plex. I was careful when I got to Windcrest and my posse told me to Drive Slow. You should've seen Redskins88; he's a Smooth Operator. Bullrock didn't want to talk to us. He just wanted to Sip-N-Get High. We saw Wide-e-wide and he told us They Don't Know I'm Sippin Tha Barre. Over in Lufkin, we saw bleedgreen and Pack0808 Sittin Sidewayz and Ridin' Dirty. ThEgReAtOnE let us come by his crib and said, "Look at me. I have So Many Diamonds."All in all life is great being Just Paul Wall. I asked Headliner if he knew lonny23 and he said that fool's crazy. He's always on the Internet Going Nutz!
Yoooooo. that was ILL son!

Rerun
11-01-2005, 08:43 AM
outstanding. L2K = mix tape messiah

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Should have been posted in the 'petition for lonny not to post' thread :D

GoOwls
11-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Lonny..........GEEZE LOUISE!!!! :D

wide-e-wide
11-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Now that's gangsta...

dragons08
11-01-2005, 07:41 PM
We tried to get Dragons08 to come along because we all know he needs a Girl.
last i checked your the post count leader! oh im going to have fun with this

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 07:46 PM
last i checked your the post count leader! oh im going to have fun with this

don't try too hard...Lonny has a girl, makes the extra $$$, lives in an exotic land, and is post count leader...I'm going in to tell my wife about the golf tourny in Krykysztan. Make room Lonny, it's a party. (I think wide's bringing the beer). :D

dragons08
11-01-2005, 07:49 PM
(I think wide's bringing the beer). :D
well, what are you two going to drink?

wide-e-wide
11-01-2005, 07:50 PM

bwhahahahahahaha.....
Good one D08

dragons08
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
bwhahahahahahaha.....
Good one D08
thanks man, i always got your back

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 07:54 PM

You can't even buy the beer...no matter how much spare money you found laying around!!! :p

wide-e-wide
11-01-2005, 08:02 PM
You can't even buy the beer...no matter how much spare money you found laying around!!! :p

No...but he can make a donation to our ...cough....fund...cough...

lonny23
11-01-2005, 08:49 PM
We can trade his shades for the beer!

dragons08
11-01-2005, 09:16 PM
is that your attempt to get me killed so i never post again??? :eek:

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
No...but he can make a donation to our ...cough....fund...cough...

Ya I almost forgot about the charity golf fund ;) ;) ;)

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 09:48 PM

we can't drink THAT much beer.

mad_fan
11-01-2005, 09:49 PM
is that your attempt to get me killed so i never post again??? :eek:

YES

lonny23
11-02-2005, 01:54 AM
we can't drink THAT much beer.
I don't know. We're bringing Wide! :p