PDA

View Full Version : One of the funniest videos EVER

jtk1519
10-30-2005, 04:26 AM
I have been told that the two singing are KT2000 and ktchamp97 and that the dude in the background is jc84chill. :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

lonny23
10-30-2005, 06:38 AM
I have been told that the two singing are KT2000 and ktchamp97 and that the dude in the background is jc84chill. :D

That's a great video. I still have hope we can turn the KT's into Mavs fans!

dragons08
10-30-2005, 09:20 AM
i would have watched more of the video if the song didnt suck, reminds me of that Numa Numa song or what ever, with the fat guy hahahaha

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:20 PM
i would have watched more of the video if the song didnt suck, reminds me of that Numa Numa song or what ever, with the fat guy hahahaha
I figured I'd watch the whole thing to see what they were doing. I'm surprised the guy playing the game didn't turn around and tell them how stupid they looked! :D

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
10-30-2005, 10:16 PM
that was funny but they should have worn spurs jerseys...that would have made it a lot funnier

ktchamp97
10-30-2005, 11:24 PM

Well, no use trying to hide now...now that you can put faces with the names. Actually, the one on the left is me. I'm the oldest, but I look 5 years younger than chill...that's him with the headband...I never could pull off that look. That's KT, the mad scientist, in the background...dude is always on the computer. A friggin bomb could be dropped in the living room and he wouldn't know the difference. He actually had no idea that video was taken.

By the way, we wouldn't be caught dead in Spurs or Mavs jerseys. Yao is the shhhh...

lonny23
10-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Well, no use trying to hide now...now that you can put faces with the names. Actually, the one on the left is me. I'm the oldest, but I look 5 years younger than chill...that's him with the headband...I never could pull off that look. That's KT, the mad scientist, in the background...dude is always on the computer. A friggin bomb could be dropped in the living room and he wouldn't know the difference. He actually had no idea that video was taken.

By the way, we wouldn't be caught dead in Spurs or Mavs jerseys. Yao is the shhhh...
That's why I mentioned the Mavs!

wide-e-wide
10-31-2005, 12:08 AM

You better not ever ban me for saying ...shhhh....
Okay...I just caught you buddy.

dragons08
10-31-2005, 08:11 PM

KT didnt know that was going on eh?? something iwould sit on the comp rot my life away