PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Troops

Hoodleboy80
03-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to all the Armed Forces, past and present. There doesn't have to be a reason to say thanks. The things ya'll have, are, and will go through are just unbelievable, and I thank everyone of ya'll for that. We wouldn't be able to have these "heated discussions" if it weren't for yall. Thank you.

78 Spartan
03-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Amen, brother.

Wow, must have been a slow Saturday night in Baton Rouge.

But I would imagine Saturday nights in Kandahar or Ramadi are pretty slow also -- unless you're out hunting Al Qaeda.

God bless to the men and women who stand between the bad guys and my family.

slorch
03-09-2008, 09:24 AM
There are no bad guys. people would love America if we would only bring our troops home.

signed,
barack

drgnbkr
03-09-2008, 10:49 AM
There are no bad guys. people would love America if we would only bring our troops home.

signed,
barack

Kum Bi Yah....:eek:

t-long20
03-09-2008, 10:51 AM

signed,
barack

Who are these "people" the U.S. will always be hated by someone.

lonny23
03-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to all the Armed Forces, past and present. There doesn't have to be a reason to say thanks. The things ya'll have, are, and will go through are just unbelievable, and I thank everyone of ya'll for that. We wouldn't be able to have these "heated discussions" if it weren't for yall. Thank you.
Thanks,

I appreciate it.

Redhoss
03-09-2008, 11:34 AM

Ditto :D

lonny23
03-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Who are these "people" the U.S. will always be hated by someone.
That's the point. We can leave every country in the world and we'll still be hated because we're #1.

People who don't have money are always jealous of those who have money. Those who have money look down on those who don't have money, but they also don't typically go out there and hurt people.

It's really a huge farce over here in the Middle East. The rich natives in these oil countries don't work and always have expatriates from other countries come in and do the work and expatriates are actually the majority in some of these countries. Most of the people who have money aren't violent in any way. They live the "Life of Riley". The expatriates aren't violent either. The problems we have with Islamic people are a small minority of the rich people hiring Muslims from the poor countries to do their dirty work.

lonny23
03-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Amen, brother.

Wow, must have been a slow Saturday night in Baton Rouge.

But I would imagine Saturday nights in Kandahar or Ramadi are pretty slow also -- unless you're out hunting Al Qaeda.

God bless to the men and women who stand between the bad guys and my family.
I've spent time in Afghanistan. I prefer to spend my Saturday nights having fun in Doha, Qatar and Kuwait City, Kuwait!:D

No war is won without a joint military effort. I've always preferred to remain in the service that flies into the danger zone from outside the danger zone.

Staying out of the danger zone means I can visit malls on Saturday nights with 5 floors, over 400 stores, and an ice rink. There is another mall that has an ice rink and a canal like Venice. We even have all the "Name" American restaurants around here and Dairy Queen!:cool:

CoveMom
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM

You are welcome.

CoveMom
United States Army, 1977-1981