PDA

View Full Version : Drew Winset (SLC-Back Up)

CoppellCowboy57
04-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Okay one of the last posts on the old forum was about a SLC back up by the name of Drew Winset who had apprently Committed to K-State. Well here the update on that just to end the rumors.
After Talking with him last week at church, I asked him about it, (he looked at me crazy, "how'd you know") He told me he has spoken to K-State but has not committed..

Just thought i would let y'all know

~Matt

Red Raiders
04-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Okay one of the last posts on the old forum was about a SLC back up by the name of Drew Winset who had apprently Committed to K-State. Well here the update on that just to end the rumors.
After Talking with him last week at church, I asked him about it, (he looked at me crazy, "how'd you know") He told me he has spoken to K-State but has not committed..

Just thought i would let y'all know

~Matt

I see what your saying but he has not committed yet?

CoppellCowboy57
04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah im simple words :)

dragonsdaddy
04-06-2005, 08:22 AM
not only has he not committed, he hasn't played a meaningful play on the varsity yet. this is an april fool's joke on us all.

CoppellCowboy57
04-06-2005, 10:40 AM
He has a chance I think, hes a great player, and has a chance to do great things with his career, but hes really skinny, need to build some guns :), ill talk to him later tonight, and see where he wants to go!

~Matt

dragonsdaddy
04-06-2005, 10:49 AM
every sr to be gets form letters from lots of schools. they are not signals of interest, they are symbols of having reached sr status. slc db's who are true studs and all-state performers don't garner interest from d-1 schools. this is truly a joke.

CoppellCowboy57
04-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Still havnt talked to him, but im sure he'll let me know whats up, hes cocky and likes to rub his ring in my face...\\ :mad: