PDA

View Full Version : RedSkins88 - Lunch @ Reagan HS

Rerun
10-22-2005, 06:25 AM
With four lunch periods this year, we will only have three minutes between lunches, so all students will have to pick up their trash and clean their table for the next lunch period. In order to be able to serve all students each lunch period, all green trays must stay in the cafeteria area. That means if you go outside to eat, you must leave your tray in one of the tray drop off areas in the cafeteria and carry your food outside in the throw away dishes.

3 MIN between lunches is a negative. Must suck to be rushed.

trbandchic
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
wow..4 lunches?..lucky! we only have 3 here at roosevelt... and 20 min between each one because of the new building we don't have enough janitor staff so they need 20 min to clean up.. and if you dont hurry to lunch.. u'll still be in line when the bell rings.. oh and they also have us caged into the cafe area..like animals.. oh fun!

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:44 PM
We had a closed campus in Mt. Pleasant. Nobody could go anywhere for lunch and I found out why when I was a sophomore in college. I worked at the Hospitality House, which is a place for people one step out of the State Hospitals. We had a guy in his 30's named Charlie and he went to Mt. Pleasant and was in a bad accident rushing back to the campus from lunch. He almost died and would have numerous seizures every day and had to live like a vegetable for the rest of his life. They'd had a closed campus for about the last 15 years before I graduated and I don't know if they ever lifted the ban.

We probably only had 2 lunch periods at school. I really don't remember.

GTown02
10-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Garland is a closed campus. But if you know the parking attendants, its easy to get off...

lonny23
10-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Garland is a closed campus. But if you know the parking attendants, its easy to get off...
They started adding security guys after I graduated. No place is safe anymore.

dragons08
10-22-2005, 07:06 PM
carroll Senior high has one, carroll high school has 4, you have about 30-35 min lunch, plus 5 min passing period to get to your class after lunch, passing period is 12 min long

dragons08
10-22-2005, 07:07 PM
They started adding security guys after I graduated. No place is safe anymore.
i think they have one cop, at carroll high school, i dont even see him, i think he sits in his little office and watches everything on the security cameras

lonny23
10-22-2005, 08:12 PM
i think they have one cop, at carroll high school, i dont even see him, i think he sits in his little office and watches everything on the security cameras
He gets paid to watch TV. That's a good job! :D

Did he put cameras in the bathroom?

lonny23
10-22-2005, 08:13 PM
carroll Senior high has one, carroll high school has 4, you have about 30-35 min lunch, plus 5 min passing period to get to your class after lunch, passing period is 12 min long
What do you pass? Food? Gas? Footballs? :D

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:23 PM
What do you pass? Food? Gas? Footballs? :D
usually people, lockers, and classrooms

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:24 PM
He gets paid to watch TV. That's a good job! :D

Did he put cameras in the bathroom?
not from what i know, or can see

wide-e-wide
10-22-2005, 10:52 PM
What the hell are you people talking about...?
Lufkin has always had a closed campus for lunch...
Your *** ate taco rolls and slush puppies...or your *** didn't eat...
simple as that...
they have a new school now...but back in my days...
You ain't leavin' campus...under any circumstance....
at least not legally.

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:53 PM
simple as that...
at least not legally.
you cant leave the campus either for lunch, i think you can at the senior high though, im not sure

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Why is it I NEVER notice threads started about me?!?!?!

But yeah, lunches seem a little bit shorter, but they don't affect me too much. Cause I only eat in the cafeteria on A days....cause on B days, I work in the school store so I just eat in the backroom/classrom.

Lol, four lunches isn't a very good thing....third period is LONG and if you have forth lunch (like I do on A day) it sucks....

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Lol, four lunches isn't a very good thing....third period is LONG and if you have forth lunch (like I do on A day) it sucks....
yea man, i have 1st lunch on A day, and 4th on B day, its HORRIBLE

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:27 PM

i guess your not ready for the stardom yet?

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:27 PM

Well, they've let us have little snacks if we have 4th lunch so it's not too bad.

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:29 PM
i guess your not ready for the stardom yet?

I'm too busy looking at the high school section!

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Well, they've let us have little snacks if we have 4th lunch so it's not too bad.
i just eat during passing periods and what not, the thing is i cant eat when i have 4th lunch if they did allow for a snack, i got band and soccer back to back 5th and 6th (2nd and 3rd for those not familiar with a,b day), so i cant eat and play saxophone, i cant eat and play soccer at the same time, oh well i'll live

lonny23
10-23-2005, 12:59 AM
not from what i know, or can see
In other words, you CHECKED! :p

lonny23
10-23-2005, 01:01 AM
simple as that...
at least not legally.

We're talking about the playoffs. No practice! :D Oh, yeah lunch rules and how you don't get any time.

That sounds like an admission of guilt, Wide! :D

lonny23
10-23-2005, 01:03 AM

But yeah, lunches seem a little bit shorter, but they don't affect me too much. Cause I only eat in the cafeteria on A days....cause on B days, I work in the school store so I just eat in the backroom/classrom.

If you're lucky, you take English in 3rd period! :p

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:20 PM
In other words, you CHECKED! :p
oh yea you know me... :rolleyes:

Reaganrattler07
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM
If you're lucky, you take English in 3rd period! :p

Lonny - are you sure your not going to the other side...wait a minute - JUDSON'S COLORS ARE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeguinMatadors
08-12-2010, 02:34 AM
wow..4 lunches?..lucky! we only have 3 here at roosevelt... and 20 min between each one because of the new building we don't have enough janitor staff so they need 20 min to clean up.. and if you dont hurry to lunch.. u'll still be in line when the bell rings.. oh and they also have us caged into the cafe area..like animals.. oh fun!

Did you die?

SeguinMatadors
08-12-2010, 02:35 AM

I thought you were in college? Im confused.:(