10-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh, there is a point.

You just have to find it.

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh, there is a point.

Sittin' sideways? Boy...that there is a thinker..... :confused:

Hmmm.............................................. ...............................

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Sittin' sideways? Boy...that there is a thinker..... :confused:

Hmmm.............................................. ...............................

'cause you're wearin' one them long dresses and can't getta leg over the horse. :p

Rerun
10-21-2005, 09:03 PM
DJ PAUL WALL (http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17955864&a=1)

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 09:04 PM
'cause you're wearin' one them long dresses and can't getta leg over the horse. :p

Well, gol dang, mad fan...(I got a new name for you - just forgot it, saw it on a poster in the hallway)....but why do I need to get up on them horses? I told you i drive one of them things called a mercedes! (all this in a country drawl of course)

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 09:05 PM
DJ PAUL WALL (http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=17955864&a=1)

Hahaha, the Swishahouse!

Rerun
10-21-2005, 09:07 PM
You know thats how we do.

Tha Swishahouse

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 09:08 PM
You know thats how we do.

Tha Swishahouse

Ah, I've never listened to it so I dunno, I just remember everyone talking about you listening to "Tha Swishahouse" in the summer.

Rerun
10-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Tha Swishahouse holds it down hard.

Strait outta H-TOWN.

Let's ask some Houston people what they know about the 5th Ward.

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 09:47 PM

Strait outta H-TOWN.

Lol, ok - what is the 5th ward?

southlake thug
10-21-2005, 09:49 PM
RIP DJ SCrEW

Your legacy is still livin'

wide-e-wide
10-21-2005, 10:12 PM

Strait outta H-TOWN.

It's a (bleep)-hole ...that's about all you need to know about it.

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Well, gol dang, mad fan...(I got a new name for you - just forgot it, saw it on a poster in the hallway)....but why do I need to get up on them horses? I told you i drive one of them things called a mercedes! (all this in a country drawl of course)

the horse isn't the issue...why are you wearing the long dress? :p

Reaganrattler07
10-21-2005, 11:01 PM
the horse isn't the issue...why are you wearing the long dress? :p

Hey, you were the one gettin' called "ma'am"......as for me, I only walk one side of the street....and it's a straight street

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey, you were the one gettin' called "ma'am"......as for me, I only walk one side of the street....and it's a straight street

Is it a two-way street?

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:52 PM
i cant belive you guys, didnt know this, every thread Headliner starts is about the "swishahouse" man i cannot belive you guys didtn guess that

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Ya, but we are off-topic! ;)

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:58 PM
how? swishahouse? please headliner, explain what that is

Xfballphenome05
10-22-2005, 12:50 AM
So really.whats "sitting sideways" mean?in swisherhouse terms.

wide-e-wide
10-22-2005, 12:56 AM
It could mean any number of things...

The fact that your car has hydraulics and is leaning to one side...

The fact that you have been drinkin' and smokin' and YOU are in fact "sittin' sideways"....

Like ....front,back and side to side....that is referring to hydraulics on your car...

Not bad for a 31 year old dude huh?
I'm still up on the world baby...still a pimp.

GoOwls
10-22-2005, 05:27 AM
GEEZE!!! NOT THAT SWISHAHOUSE CRAP AGAIN!!!!!

Lives need to be found.....soon.

Rerun
10-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Paul Wall baby, what cha know bout me, Im on that 5-9 south baby holla at me...

Xfballphenome05
10-22-2005, 09:25 AM
thank you for blessing us with another thread like this...id have to say i truely miss the old ones.... :rolleyes:

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Ah, I miss the threads that have no point :p
Are you kidding? You helped contribute to them in Headliner's absence! :p

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Sideways.....
Welcome back. I have an IQ that's anywhere from 145-160 and I still can't figure you out a lot of the time! :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Oh, there is a point.

We talked about hats being on sideways and I said something about their heads being on sideways, but that's the only clue I have to this thread and I still could be wrong.

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:35 PM
That's a good point!

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:37 PM
I looked at one of the links one time, but have never listened to the music and therefore don't know the lingo.

southlake thug
10-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Damn Wide... I am very suprised that you know about sittin sideways. This is some of the best news I have heard in a while. I didn't know you were that hood rich.

wide-e-wide
10-22-2005, 01:36 PM
I lived in a middle-class neighborhood...but I grew up in the "hood" if you know what I mean. I've been around the block a few times...

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Are you kidding? You helped contribute to them in Headliner's absence! :p

Hahahaha, yeah I guess I did

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:36 PM
I've been around the block a few times...
also known as the town bicycle, if you know what i mean :p

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:41 PM
also known as the town bicycle, if you know what i mean :p

Haha, that brought back some memories... :eek:

Not of myself - we made fun of this girl as being the "town bicycle", haha.

lonny23
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM

I'm sure she thought it was flattering! :D

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM

i make fun of my cousin for that, and its acuttaly true that she is that, how were related i dont know!! its also funny to say it to a girl whos not a town bicycle, but make sure shes your friend, your GOOD friend, its fun messing with girls sometimes, hahaha

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:45 PM

Ah, even she laughed at it cause we were all joking around. Cause we were all living overseas and the guards to our apt. building always looked at her a little too much so we were joking that everyone got a ride on the town bicycle, haha...she was grossed out but it was all fun n games.

dragons08
of course, all the attention shed get from guys! :p

Reaganrattler07
i make fun of my cousin for that, and its acuttaly true that she is that, how were related i dont know!! its also funny to say it to a girl whos not a town bicycle, but make sure shes your friend, your GOOD friend, its fun messing with girls sometimes, hahaha

Haha, too true...

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
of course, all the attention shed get from guys! :p

The guys she was getting attention from I don't think she wanted that attention.

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Ah, even she laughed at it cause we were all joking around. Cause we were all living overseas and the guards to our apt. building always looked at her a little too much so we were joking that everyone got a ride on the town bicycle, haha...she was grossed out but it was all fun n games.
so many new disses and names to call people come out of these "joking games", their fun as heck, me and my friend, have like a name off some time, i always beat her, she cant beat my secret weapon. clue: its from american wedding

lonny23
10-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey, guys that talk never stops. I have 3 grown women working for me over here and they talk/accuse each other about sleeping around.

The Bible says God created women to have companionship with men, but most of the time it seems like God created men so women would have somebody to get along with PART of the time! :D They usually hate each other more than they hate us.

lonny23
10-22-2005, 11:52 PM
so many new disses and names to call people come out of these "joking games", their fun as heck, me and my friend, have like a name off some time, i always beat her, she cant beat my secret weapon. clue: its from american wedding
A high school principal in New York cancelled the prom this year because of scenes from American Pie.

dragons08
Hey, guys that talk never stops. I have 3 grown women working for me over here and they talk/accuse each other about sleeping around.

The Bible says God created women to have companionship with men, but most of the time it seems like God created men so women would have somebody to get along with PART of the time! :D They usually hate each other more than they hate us.
lmao, hahaha thats something funny, girls do get jealous of eachother sooooo easily, it will be over the dumbest stuff sometimes, like over a thing of lipstick or hugging a certain kid or something, its hillarious

dragons08
A high school principal in New York cancelled the prom this year because of scenes from American Pie.
haha, but why? did he watch and realize or did somebody do something?

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:54 PM
He was complaining that too much money is put into it and it's a big....well, "adult activity"

lonny23
10-22-2005, 11:55 PM
lmao, hahaha thats something funny, girls do get jealous of eachother sooooo easily, it will be over the dumbest stuff sometimes, like over a thing of lipstick or hugging a certain kid or something, its hillarious
The one's I'm with say they run over hats and knock them on the floor, they bump into each other on purpose, and yank on phone cords when the other person's foot is on the cord.

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:58 PM
The one's I'm with say they run over hats and knock them on the floor, they bump into each other on purpose, and yank on phone cords when the other person's foot is on the cord.
im trying to figure out if thats code for something or not..

dragons08
10-22-2005, 11:59 PM
He was complaining that too much money is put into it and it's a big....well, "adult activity"
hmmm, what exactly goes into prom, i assume a lot more than hc, any old fellers care to enlighten us please?

lonny23
10-23-2005, 12:51 AM
im trying to figure out if thats code for something or not..
No code. That's how they act.

lonny23
10-23-2005, 12:54 AM
hmmm, what exactly goes into prom, i assume a lot more than hc, any old fellers care to enlighten us please?
He said they were spending too much money renting places out to partake in worldly pleasures. It's because the guys in American Pie said they were going to get laid by time the prom rolled around. They didn't want this to happen since they're a Catholic school.

wide-e-wide
10-23-2005, 12:56 AM
'yall are trippin'

Do they still say trippin' now days?

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:37 AM
'yall are trippin'

Who knows? I'm not young anymore. If it doesn't have 4 letters, they might not use it. You're pretty safe if it has 4 letters! :)

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 07:59 AM
He said they were spending too much money renting places out to partake in worldly pleasures. It's because the guys in American Pie said they were going to get laid by time the prom rolled around. They didn't want this to happen since they're a Catholic school.

As a good Cathloic boy I'd like to say that I am offended...back in the day we didnt pay rent...there was the back set of dad's car, out in the bushes, friend's house when the parents were away...we never paid rent... :D

lonny23
10-23-2005, 08:08 AM
As a good Cathloic boy I'd like to say that I am offended...back in the day we didnt pay rent...there was the back set of dad's car, out in the bushes, friend's house when the parents were away...we never paid rent... :D
They had a hideout over here, too. The Command Chief (Old Senior Enlisted Advisor) walked in our work tent one day and said, "Well they tore down the sex tents." Somebody said, "Sex tents" and he said, "They had a lot of construction going on and it was always noisy and people would go back in those tents."

Keep in mind that sex is illegal over here, but they sell pregnancy tests and condoms in the Base Exchange! :D

It's not safe with the locals. Some people get black syphilis and are quarantined over here and can't come back to the U.S.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:45 PM
hahaha thats in American Pie 1 isnt it??

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:46 PM
'yall are trippin'

i think they do?? i dont know, i dont say it

Reaganrattler07
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
'yall are trippin'

Not really at Reagan....and probably not at Southlake.....but they still do.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Not really at Reagan....and probably not at Southlake.....but they still do.
nope not at southlake, i never heard a kid say trippin..unless its that kid tripped, or is going to trip..but diffrent meaning..

Rerun
10-25-2005, 01:05 AM
if yall went to schools where they didnt say trippin, then yall are trippin.

we held it down hard and we still wont stop

so tell me, how many folks in the 5thward are sittin sideways?

dragons08
10-25-2005, 09:59 PM
so what does trippin acuttaly mean?

Redneckn
10-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Wide.. I dont think they say "trippin" anymore..

Speaking of that and Too$hort..(earlier today) Remember that song "I ain't trippin"? Whe I got in from word today I got the cd out and had it jacked all up. Neighbors were confused as to who it was though...hahaha..

I think trippin kind of meant a lot things.. It was all in the manner and context of how it was used.. Kind of like the word "s**t"... It can mean a lot of s**t, and then sometimes it dont mean s**t at all.

Actually after thinking about this for more than 15 seconds but less than 20, I think now trippin would be all growed up to trizznipn...

I have a feeling we'all all know for sure what that shizzle means soon enough.