10-20-2005, 10:02 PM
lets talk about.......sunglasses

Slim-Rob
10-20-2005, 10:31 PM
I don't have any. Its upsetting.

dragons08
10-20-2005, 10:33 PM
I don't have any. Its upsetting.
i didnt have any either, i had money laying around so i bought a pair, their oakleyes, black rims, blue lenses, i like em

wide-e-wide
10-20-2005, 10:41 PM
i didnt have any either, i had money laying around so i bought a pair, their oakleyes, black rims, blue lenses, i like em

just laying around huh?
enough to buy freakin' Oakleys...dang...when I find money
laying around it's just enough to buy a Dr. Pepper...maybe..if I'm lucky.

Slim-Rob
10-20-2005, 10:43 PM

The only money I have laying around isn't enough for a pair of Oakleys, but thats not counting my truck money. When I have enough, I'm gonna buy a truck. I have about 1300 in my bank account right now.

Reaganrattler07
10-20-2005, 11:00 PM
I need to get some sunglasses.....

Xfballphenome05
10-20-2005, 11:35 PM
i almost got some sunglasses.but i decided to get a aesome camo UT hat..it is aesome

Redneckn
10-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I was wearing some really nice dark tinted safety glasses for a while.. they were nice.. but they wore out.. I dont work at the same place anymore so I dont have access to them. I bought some in the mall the other weekend.. They are ok.. But not like the safety glasses though.. They were the bomb.

dada
10-21-2005, 08:16 AM
I wear Gazelles! :D

lonny23
10-21-2005, 09:30 AM
If you bought Oakley's, you "didn't just have money laying around!" :D You dug into your pocket and got the money or got mommy and daddy to get some for you!

lonny23
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
just laying around huh?
I'm right there with you. I called B.S. on the money laying around, too! :D

lonny23
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM
I have some nice Wiley X shades. They're great for sandy climates and good shades for the sun. If it's windy, you can turn them into goggles!

I got them the old-fashioned way. The Air Force gave them to me. I have nice Gerber and Leatherman tools, too.

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:47 PM
just laying around huh?
well, it wasnt just "lying" around, but i had no use for the money and needed some shades, so i decided what the heck

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:49 PM
If you bought Oakley's, you "didn't just have money laying around!" :D You dug into your pocket and got the money or got mommy and daddy to get some for you!
bought them with my own money!!! i had 200 bucks, and it wasnt going anywhere anytime soon

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 11:53 PM
I have some nice Wiley X shades. They're great for sandy climates and good shades for the sun. If it's windy, you can turn them into goggles!

I got them the old-fashioned way. The Air Force gave them to me. I have nice Gerber and Leatherman tools, too.

Hey, they still give that stuff away (if you know the right people)! :)
Mine are Harley shades, very cool! The wife bought for me (I'm guessing with money I had laying around somewhere and didn't know about). :rolleyes:

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:57 PM
(I'm guessing with money I had laying around somewhere and didn't know about)
ahadshfasjdlfkasdlfjalsdkjflas;dfj!!!! come on guys, i'll explain this...i was racking in the doe, and i put some in an envolope, 200 bucks were in this envolope, i then had plenty of cash in my wallet so i was like i need some sunglasses, why not get oakleyes..thats the end story over!

mad_fan
10-22-2005, 12:38 AM
ahadshfasjdlfkasdlfjalsdkjflas;dfj!!!! come on guys, i'll explain this...i was racking in the doe, and i put some in an envolope, 200 bucks were in this envolope, i then had plenty of cash in my wallet so i was like i need some sunglasses, why not get oakleyes..thats the end story over!

I believe WE get to decide when the story ends... :p

dragons08
10-22-2005, 12:40 AM
i must of missed the memo

trbandchic
10-22-2005, 12:45 PM
sunglasses r flippin' sweet!....i have some...they r from american eagle.. they are big like bug eyes! has anybody else noticed this? the big sunglasses? i love them! :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:53 PM
well, it wasnt just "lying" around, but i had no use for the money and needed some shades, so i decided what the heck
I'll make good use of your money! :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:54 PM
bought them with my own money!!! i had 200 bucks, and it wasnt going anywhere anytime soon
I'll give you my address and you'll have a place for money to go next time! :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey, they still give that stuff away (if you know the right people)! :)
Mine are Harley shades, very cool! The wife bought for me (I'm guessing with money I had laying around somewhere and didn't know about). :rolleyes:
You're married and there's 2 types of money in marriage:

HER MONEY
OUR MONEY

You don't have any money! :p

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey guys, let's find out 08's secret. He's raking in the dough! :p

lonny23
10-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I'm not ready for this story to be over YET! :D

dragons08
10-22-2005, 07:02 PM
sunglasses r flippin' sweet!....i have some...they r from american eagle.. they are big like bug eyes! has anybody else noticed this? the big sunglasses? i love them! :D
the big ones, some people look like their on drugs when wearing those..

dragons08
10-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey guys, let's find out 08's secret. He's raking in the dough! :p
okay heres how i do it, a nice sized allowance, grow your hair out so your parents/spouse hate it and they pay you to cut it, live by weathly neighbors who pay 10+ dollars an hour to babysit, cut a lawn here and there, and wallah money!

lonny23
10-22-2005, 08:16 PM
okay heres how i do it, a nice sized allowance, grow your hair out so your parents/spouse hate it and they pay you to cut it, live by weathly neighbors who pay 10+ dollars an hour to babysit, cut a lawn here and there, and wallah money!
Oh, yeah don't have any bills to pay!

Getting paid to cut your hair is a RACKET! :D

$10/hour is not enough for some kids. Do you teach them how to use the computer? :p

mad_fan
10-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh, yeah don't have any bills to pay!

Getting paid to cut your hair is a RACKET! :D

$10/hour is not enough for some kids. Do you teach them how to use the computer? :p

There's probably like six of them all using the same username...no wonder he get so many posts. :D

mad_fan
10-22-2005, 09:10 PM

I do the tax returns for a couple of guys with lawn services...I'm going to there growing my hair out. $$$ from the wife!!!! :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 09:19 PM
I do the tax returns for a couple of guys with lawn services...I'm going to there growing my hair out. $$$ from the wife!!!! :D
08 is the exception to the rule. He's the one kid that is smarter than his parents! :D

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
oh belive me for what i do, i should be paying them!! i go over there, they have food made for me, then me and the kids eat, then we play xbox..oh wait they have game cube, so im handicapped cause i play xbox, so its usually close in game cube, then we watch a movie, basically what i do at home

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
There's probably like six of them all using the same username...no wonder he get so many posts. :D
ohh crappppp, howd you find out????

dragons08
10-22-2005, 10:29 PM
08 is the exception to the rule. He's the one kid that is smarter than his parents! :D
acuttaly at math i am smarter, but other than that no, some times i can "get around" the system, but usually i can't, basically, my dad said i can grow my hair out as long as i wanted over the summer, usually when it gets to a certain length he says enough is enough, but we were going to a national baseball tournament, and my dad wanted my hair to look the way he wants it, so he bribed me, im a sucker for money

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:32 AM
acuttaly at math i am smarter, but other than that no, some times i can "get around" the system, but usually i can't, basically, my dad said i can grow my hair out as long as i wanted over the summer, usually when it gets to a certain length he says enough is enough, but we were going to a national baseball tournament, and my dad wanted my hair to look the way he wants it, so he bribed me, im a sucker for money
This world has gone soft. What happened to telling kids what you want them to do? I can understand psychology, but I also believe in the, "I'm the boss" way of getting things done.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:33 PM
This world has gone soft. What happened to telling kids what you want them to do? I can understand psychology, but I also believe in the, "I'm the boss" way of getting things done.
oh belive me the whole boss thing gets worked pretty good here, my parents run a tight ship, but its like a reward type system as well, if i act resonsible and do well in school, then i get more privlages

dragons08
10-29-2005, 11:31 PM
what ever happend to this? i cant belive the Off-Topic thread went bye bye, what is wrogn with us??????

lonny23
10-30-2005, 06:43 AM
what ever happend to this? i cant belive the Off-Topic thread went bye bye, what is wrogn with us??????
We're off topic so much that the off topic thread is too restricting for us. Maybe it's subconsciously more fun to hijack other topics. I know one day I said something to see if I could hijack a band thread.

mad_fan
10-30-2005, 07:05 AM
The reason this thread is off-topic is because of the name of it. What knucklehead name a thread in the off-topic area "off-topic thread". :p

dragons08
10-30-2005, 09:22 AM
The reason this thread is off-topic is because of the name of it. What knucklehead name a thread in the off-topic area "off-topic thread". :p
whoever did it must be a loser, jeez you think that person would think?? :D

lonny23
10-30-2005, 01:16 PM
If you really want this to be off-topic, put the thread in the main forum. The off topic thread is in the off topic area, which invalidates everything and makes it on topic and normal! :D

mad_fan
10-30-2005, 01:39 PM
If you really want this to be off-topic, put the thread in the main forum. The off topic thread is in the off topic area, which invalidates everything and makes it on topic and normal! :D

problem is most off-topic threads you can tell where they started by the title of the thread...this one...is just OFF! :rolleyes:

mad_fan
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM

actually if it's in the off-topic area, he should have just called it "Thread". ;)

lonny23
11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
actually if it's in the off-topic area, he should have just called it "Thread". ;)
Dude, you're crazy. I know because I say the same kind of crap! :D

mad_fan
11-03-2005, 04:25 PM

this is like the never ending story...or thread...an off-topic thread otherwise known as 'Thread'...

Redneckn
11-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I would think that being off topic in the off topic forum would still be off topic.. I mean, as long as it's not on the topic of anything else, it would still be off topic. Nobody specified which topic it was off of did they?

Does the fact that people are talking about it make it any more or less off topic?

I have a feeling that Lonny (mr. 5000) would comment on it anyway though.

mad_fan
11-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I would think that being off topic in the off topic forum would still be off topic.. I mean, as long as it's not on the topic of anything else, it would still be off topic. Nobody specified which topic it was off of did they?

Does the fact that people are talking about it make it any more or less off topic?

The area is...Off-topic...that is off topic from 5atexasfootball...
By opening a thread in the off topic it is implied that it's not 5a or one of the other areas set apart (college, nfl, etc).
I refer you to post #1...sunglasses...are the topic...
So sunglasses are the topic of the off topic thread...
By going off the topic of sunglasses, we are going on-topic (the old double negative rule) :D ....
The only thing saving us is that by being on-topic, but not talking about 5atexasfootball (or college, nfl, etc) the kt's would have moved the thread right back here anyway. :)

dragons08
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
what would be the point of putting this on the main forum, majority of those go off topic anyways

dragons08
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
lets find a thread where lonny didnt coment on?

Redneckn
11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Stupid double negatives.. They get me everytime...

Dragons08.. you do have a point...and it's valid...

lonny23
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
lets find a thread where lonny didnt coment on?
Hey, I really don't care about some topics. I don't even read every topic. If I think I might have something to say, I'll read it.

mad_fan
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey, I really don't care about some topics. I don't even read every topic. If I think I might have something to say, I'll read it.

You mean like this one?! :D

lonny23
11-04-2005, 01:24 PM
You mean like this one?! :D
No, I knew the off topic thread might have something for me. I didn't like it to start with, but we've had some good stuff in it.

mad_fan
11-04-2005, 04:56 PM
No, I knew the off topic thread might have something for me. I didn't like it to start with, but we've had some good stuff in it.

It is a place to have a little fun...when talking to the Clemens guys in the 26-5 threads gets old. :D

dragons08
11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Stupid double negatives.. They get me everytime...

Dragons08.. you do have a point...and it's valid...
theres always a point to what i say! :D

KT2000
11-04-2005, 05:24 PM
There are two sides to every issue, and Lonny agrees with both. :D

mad_fan
11-04-2005, 05:50 PM

Or disagrees with both and introduces the CORRECT point. :)

lonny23
11-04-2005, 07:34 PM
There is usually a little truth to both sides.

dragons08
11-04-2005, 11:35 PM
not completly...if its about judson he agrees with the judson side, then if judson isnt involed then it goes to what you said!

dragons08
11-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Or disagrees with both and introduces the CORRECT point. :)
correct point in his mind right?