PDA

View Full Version : Dos A Cero

KT2000
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I have in my possession tickets for USA v. Mexico on Feb 6th at Reliant.

Say what you want about futbol, but there are few sporting rivalries in the world that compare to this one.

Firebird
01-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Reason I know soccer is not a real sport, number 123:

Mexico stands a good chance of beating the United States;)

Just kidding. Have a good time.

jtk1519
01-22-2008, 09:55 PM
After what jtk experienced around the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago, jtk will say a prayer for you. It's one of the most intense games in the world, but Mexican national soccer fans, by and large, are disgusting trash and jtk will never confine himself within the same walls as them. Now, jtk is quite certain that those words will offend many who are neither Mexican, nor soccer fans. Know that jtk doesn't care.

Firebird
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
After what jtk experienced around the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago, jtk will say a prayer for you. It's one of the most intense games in the world, but Mexican national soccer fans, by and large, are disgusting trash and jtk will never confine himself within the same walls as them. Now, jtk is quite certain that those words will offend many who are neither Mexican, nor soccer fans. Know that jtk doesn't care.

In my experience, soccer fans (national or otherwise) that are not trash seem to be the exception. We all know KT is one of those exceptions.

jtk1519
01-22-2008, 10:02 PM
In my experience, soccer fans (national or otherwise) that are not trash seem to be the exception. We all know KT is one of those exceptions.

jtk doesn't know that. KT is a Barca fan. jtk generally finds such people to be of low moral fiber. ;)

KT2000
01-22-2008, 10:27 PM
jtk doesn't know that. KT is a Barca fan. jtk generally finds such people to be of low moral fiber. ;)

:cool:

I've been supporting Barca for over a decade now. They have a couple of Mexican nationals (Rafael Marquez and Gio Dos Santos on the first team). Dos Santos is going to be a superstar.

Mexico is calling in the heavy artillery for this one as they did in the last exhibition between the two in Arizona last year. Given the recent run of results, I'd want to field an experimental line up just to have an excuse at this point. However, their coach will likely sink or swim with this result. If he loses again, he will probably be fired.

For the US, this will be the first time in a while some of the European based players will participate. If Altidore and Adu are both called in for this one, I might wet my pants.

It'll be an interesting feeling to be the overwhelming minority in our own country.

pied
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM

I've been supporting Barca for over a decade now. They have a couple of Mexican nationals (Rafael Marquez and Gio Dos Santos on the first team). Dos Santos is going to be a superstar.

Mexico is calling in the heavy artillery for this one as they did in the last exhibition between the two in Arizona last year. Given the recent run of results, I'd want to field an experimental line up just to have an excuse at this point. However, their coach will likely sink or swim with this result. If he loses again, he will probably be fired.

For the US, this will be the first time in a while some of the European based players will participate. If Altidore and Adu are both called in for this one, I might wet my pants.

It'll be an interesting feeling to be the overwhelming minority in our own country.

I was w/Sam's Army @ the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago. One of the neatest sports experiences I have had. I'd recommend going over there regardless of where your seats are. Go dressed to the hilt.

AWESOME!!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

jtk1519
01-22-2008, 10:45 PM

If this game were being played at Azteca, jtk would be concerned as to the outcome. It's not so jtk is not.

KT2000
01-22-2008, 11:00 PM
If this game were being played at Azteca, jtk would be concerned as to the outcome. It's not so jtk is not.

This is a nice World Cup qualifier warm up for us. It will be a chance to look at players and see who is ready to help this American group through qualifying.

Mexico needs to win for national pride because we've just flat out embarrassed them lately. In that sense, there is definitely more on the line for the Mexicans.

However, I'm confident 'ol Sam's Army will show up anyway.

Firebird
01-22-2008, 11:23 PM
The offseason is upon us. Soccer talk has begun.:puke

BDB
01-22-2008, 11:29 PM
i am offended by all the posters in this thread. i want a banning for everyone else here.

can KT ban himself? or does champ have to do it?

jtk1519
01-22-2008, 11:37 PM
i am offended by all the posters in this thread. i want a banning for everyone else here.

can KT ban himself? or does champ have to do it?

No Asians allowed in this thread.

lonny23
01-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Reason I know soccer is not a real sport, number 123:

Mexico stands a good chance of beating the United States;)

Just kidding. Have a good time.
Not in the United States (At least in soccer!:D)

hunterbunter
01-23-2008, 01:08 AM

well then know that jtk is an ignorant idiot for calling people disgusting trash, just because you experienced it once doesn't mean you know everything, and because these people are very passionate about a sport they love, they might be obnoxious in the stands but they probably have far more class than you

stevefoxsc
01-23-2008, 01:19 AM
have fun kt just watch out for those idiots that route for the team down south who live here who claim there country is better yet they're here.

BDB
01-23-2008, 01:39 AM
well then know that jtk is an ignorant idiot for calling people disgusting trash, just because you experienced it once doesn't mean you know everything, and because these people are very passionate about a sport they love, they might be obnoxious in the stands but they probably have far more class than you

aaaaaaaaaand, it looks like JTK hooked a fresh one.

it happens, hunter, it's okay.

hunterbunter
01-23-2008, 02:25 AM
aaaaaaaaaand, it looks like JTK hooked a fresh one.

it happens, hunter, it's okay.

I know, dumb posts happen and they don't bother me, but that was immature and just wanted to put my .02

slorch
01-23-2008, 04:38 AM

Say what you want about futbol, but there are few sporting rivalries in the world that compare to this one.

the thing about playing in Houston is that the USA will not have home field advantage...:rolleyes:

Go soccer...(yawn)

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 06:21 AM

Blah, blah, blah.

Outside the Cotton Bowl a few years ago, jtk was approached by a screaming crowd of these vermin who insisted they were going to fly planes into buildings in my town. jtk told them the tallest building in his town was 20 stories and they would be his hero if they could hit it with a rock while standing at the front door. You've never seen so many stupid faces. jtk's friends on the inside left early after more than a dozen animals were arrested for throwing bottles and feces... yes, fresh feces, on the neighboring fans and this was after they "peacefully" urinated on the American flag during the National Anthem. Most Mexican soccer fans are the lowest form of "intelligent" life and there are some animals that would be insulted by being compared to these people. jtk has found Mexico to be home to some of the friendliest people around and every country has bad people. All of Mexico's bad people just happen to follow the soccer team and anybody that has had extensive experience around them knows it to be true.

Now, back to your crying.

ktCarl
01-23-2008, 07:11 AM
Soccer sucks as a spectator sport IMHO. It's a great sport to participate in if you want to be in good shape. I saw a YouTube video entitled greatest goals in soccer history. It was laughable. Sorry KT.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Soccer sucks as a spectator sport IMHO. It's a great sport to participate in if you want to be in good shape. I saw a YouTube video entitled greatest goals in soccer history. It was laughable. Sorry KT.

There's nothing quite like it live and it is very exciting. It doesn't play great on TV, even though not having commercials is nice, but it's an outstanding spectator sport that is best enjoyed in person.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 07:18 AM
the thing about playing in Houston is that the USA will not have home field advantage...:rolleyes:

Go soccer...(yawn)

I was going to set the over/under on your response at 30 minutes this morning, but I see I've underestimated you.

The only decent sized venue in this country the US soccer team can play and not be hugely outnumbered with Mexican fans is in Columbus, Ohio. That is where the US plays the home leg of World Cup qualifying against Mexico.

The Mexicans bring us down to Azteca in Mexico City. We've never won in Azteca. If Mexico could host a World Cup there, they would win it. That place is like a poison chamber. Other venues in Mexico don't seem as bad, but none have the capacity of Azteca (100K plus) or give them as a strong of a home field.

I'd like to see the US meet them for a friendly in Guadalajara or one of their other strongholds not named Azteca. We need to play more games within Mexican borders (insert joke here) so we are more prepared to beat them down there.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 07:24 AM

To each his own I suppose. I'd probably say similar things about baseball.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 07:30 AM
To each his own I suppose. I'd probably say similar things about baseball.

And you would be correct about baseball.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 07:31 AM
BTW, Seattle and New England and maybe even Chicago would be good homefield advantage for the US. Especially Seattle. Those cities have certainly hosted big enough games. jtk would like to see a US/Mexico game up there.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 07:39 AM
BTW, Seattle and New England and maybe even Chicago would be good homefield advantage for the US. Especially Seattle. Those cities have certainly hosted big enough games. jtk would like to see a US/Mexico game up there.

Playing at Soldier Field is like playing at Reliant as far as fan ratio is concerned. Seattle and New England I can see. They have some of the best US supporters in the country. Cbus is the only place I know of for a definitive home field advantage. Any venue over 50K in size in this country will be at least 60-70% Mexican.

t00 playa
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM

i tried to get tickets but i guess i waited too long :cry

:eek:

KT2000
01-23-2008, 08:19 AM
i tried to get tickets but i guess i waited too long :cry

:eek:

There were some on TicketMaster last night.

hunterbunter
01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Blah, blah, blah.

Outside the Cotton Bowl a few years ago, jtk was approached by a screaming crowd of these vermin who insisted they were going to fly planes into buildings in my town. jtk told them the tallest building in his town was 20 stories and they would be his hero if they could hit it with a rock while standing at the front door. You've never seen so many stupid faces. jtk's friends on the inside left early after more than a dozen animals were arrested for throwing bottles and feces... yes, fresh feces, on the neighboring fans and this was after they "peacefully" urinated on the American flag during the National Anthem. Most Mexican soccer fans are the lowest form of "intelligent" life and there are some animals that would be insulted by being compared to these people. jtk has found Mexico to be home to some of the friendliest people around and every country has bad people. All of Mexico's bad people just happen to follow the soccer team and anybody that has had extensive experience around them knows it to be true.

Now, back to your crying.

where does jtk find all the time to make this stuff up...

lame...

t00 playa
01-23-2008, 08:28 AM
I was going to set the over/under on your response at 30 minutes this morning, but I see I've underestimated you.

The only decent sized venue in this country the US soccer team can play and not be hugely outnumbered with Mexican fans is in Columbus, Ohio. That is where the US plays the home leg of World Cup qualifying against Mexico.

The Mexicans bring us down to Azteca in Mexico City. We've never won in Azteca. If Mexico could host a World Cup there, they would win it. That place is like a poison chamber. Other venues in Mexico don't seem as bad, but none have the capacity of Azteca (100K plus) or give them as a strong of a home field.

I'd like to see the US meet them for a friendly in Guadalajara or one of their other strongholds not named Azteca. We need to play more games within Mexican borders (insert joke here) so we are more prepared to beat them down there.

we are usually ready to pass out in the second half from the altitude up there.. not to mention the super hostile environment:eek:

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 09:37 AM

lame...

KT pays by the hour and overtime is nice.

Firebird
01-23-2008, 09:46 AM

lame...

Hunter, the fact that Mexican soccer fans chant about 9/11 is well documented. It's not made up. The other stuff, I'm not sure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4236314/

Nearly all national fans in countries where soccer is the sport are jingoistic and abhorrent. Not just Mexicans. I would no sooner set foot in a stadium where the England national team was playing than I would set fire to my own house. It's one of the main reasons that I hate to see futbol making inroads to the United States.

t00 playa
01-23-2008, 09:47 AM
There were some on TicketMaster last night.

ticketmaster doesnt work here at work.. so ill try tonight! thanks!:eek:

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Hunter, the fact that Mexican soccer fans chant about 9/11 is well documented. It's not made up. The other stuff, I'm not sure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4236314/

Nearly all national fans in countries where soccer is the sport are jingoistic and abhorrent. Not just Mexicans. I would no sooner set foot in a stadium where the England national team was playing than I would set fire to my own house. It's one of the main reasons that I hate to see futbol making inroads to the United States.

That and you're a communist.

European and especially English fans are notorious for fighting, but you don't see the fields of European stadiums surrounded by fences, barbed wire and moats as you do in Latin America. Mexican fans are notorious for defecating and urinating in the stands as well as throwing objects, but they aren't known so much as fighters. South America now, jtk wouldn't dare watch a game in South America. jtk doesn't know what they do with their bodily fluids and waste, but they like to set stuff on fire, charge the field and crap like that. They manage to make the English look gentle and that just boggles the mind.

Firebird
01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
That and you're a communist.

European and especially English fans are notorious for fighting, but you don't see the fields of European stadiums surrounded by fences, barbed wire and moats as you do in Latin America. Mexican fans are notorious for defecating and urinating in the stands as well as throwing objects, but they aren't known so much as fighters. South America now, jtk wouldn't dare watch a game in South America. jtk doesn't know what they do with their bodily fluids and waste, but they like to set stuff on fire, charge the field and crap like that. They manage to make the English look gentle and that just boggles the mind.

I don't know too much about Western European atmosphere, but what I saw after the St. Petersburg club beat Moscow Spartak made me want to run for the hills. By and large, soccer encourages the worst behavior from anyone in the vicininty of a match. Even the Buckeyes can't compete with the mildest of soccer fans, which tells you a lot.

pied
01-23-2008, 10:09 AM
I would no sooner set foot in a stadium where the England national team was playing than I would set fire to my own house. It's one of the main reasons that I hate to see futbol making inroads to the United States.

If the English National team plays in Dallas/Houston, I am so buying tickets to call that bluff.

pied
01-23-2008, 10:11 AM
ticketmaster doesnt work here at work.. so ill try tonight! thanks!:eek:

Mentioned it earlier, get a ticket anywhere and sit w/Sam's Army.

You will not be disappointed. They have open seating in their section, so no worries, just wear red.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't know too much about Western European atmosphere, but what I saw after the St. Petersburg club beat Moscow Spartak made me want to run for the hills. By and large, soccer encourages the worst behavior from anyone in the vicininty of a match. Even the Buckeyes can't compete with the mildest of soccer fans, which tells you a lot.

Russians are a different breed. South Americans will set their shirts on fire and start charging at stuff, taking you out if you are in the way. English, Dutch, Irish, etc. will get :Censor:-faced and start jumping people wearing the wrong colors. Russians will just take you to a quiet ally and shoot you... KGB style. Never trust a Russian soccer fan. You don't know how many are carrying silencers.

Firebird
01-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Russians are a different breed. South Americans will set their shirts on fire and start charging at stuff, taking you out if you are in the way. English, Dutch, Irish, etc. will get :Censor:-faced and start jumping people wearing the wrong colors. Russians will just take you to a quiet ally and shoot you... KGB style. Never trust a Russian soccer fan. You don't know how many are carrying silencers.

"Happy families are all alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

So what you're telling me is, there are several different varieties of soccer fan, all of them bad.

slorch
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
read this thread all the way through, and then tell me you're sad soccer hasn't really caught fire(:D) in the US...

Firebird
01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
read this thread all the way through, and then tell me you're sad soccer hasn't really caught fire(:D) in the US...

So far we've learned that the "world's greatest game" inspires:

1. Public urinating and defecating
2. Drunken assault
3. Naked assault
4. Murder
5. General mayhem

Say what you will about the "passion" and how it makes things so great in soccer. I for one appreciate the fact that we can usually keep things like sports in perspective.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 10:38 AM
"Happy families are all alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

So what you're telling me is, there are several different varieties of soccer fan, all of them bad.

jtk has never heard anything bad about Asian soccer fans, but you will have to ask elprez about that. Italian and Spanish soccer fans are decent. They claim KT2k and he's pretty tame. Canadian soccer fans are okay, but nobody cares about Canadians... not even Canadians. German fans are cool, as are French fans (though the French do have a few hooligans). American fans are too tame for jtk. jtk would like to see American fans somewhere between Spain and England. Passionate but respectful with a hint of "we'll kick your :Censor:".

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 10:41 AM

2. Drunken assault
3. Naked assault
4. Murder
5. General mayhem

Say what you will about the "passion" and how it makes things so great in soccer. I for one appreciate the fact that we can usually keep things like sports in perspective.

Going to a game is a lot more fun if you have to take a few minutes before hand to identify quick escape routes and potential weapons that can be used in self defense. It really makes you feel a part of the game.

ktCarl
01-23-2008, 10:49 AM
And you would be correct about baseball.

To each his own. I coached and ref'ed soccer when my son played for 4 yrs. My family is from England and taught me about soccer when I was a child and no one in my neighborhood knew about soccer. As both my son and I learned about baseball we never went back to soccer.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM

2. Drunken assault
3. Naked assault
4. Murder
5. General mayhem

So did Woodstock.

In any large gathering of people, there will always be idiots. In certain areas, they will be in higher concentrations than others.

The only thing in the US that can compare to high level professional or international soccer as far as the atmosphere/passion of the supporters goes is college football.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
jtk has never heard anything bad about Asian soccer fans, but you will have to ask elprez about that. Italian and Spanish soccer fans are decent. They claim KT2k and he's pretty tame. Canadian soccer fans are okay, but nobody cares about Canadians... not even Canadians. German fans are cool, as are French fans (though the French do have a few hooligans). American fans are too tame for jtk. jtk would like to see American fans somewhere between Spain and England. Passionate but respectful with a hint of "we'll kick your :Censor:".

If the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup is any indication, Asian fans are extremely loud and passionate. Honor and pride are at the forefront of their culture, and this was on full display in 2002 based on the scenes I saw.

Italian fans are probably the most violent non-Eastern European fans from what I've seen/read. I wouldn't go anywhere near a soccer match in Rome, for example, to see clubs such as Roma or Lazio. Nor would I venture south to Palermo. The northern part (Milan, Turin) seems a bit more tame.

I only hear bad things about English fans when mixed with other groups, particularly Italians. You have to break the bank to go to a Premier League match in England, so they tend to get a "wine and cheese" majority with pockets of hooligans who tie their overall well-being to what the club does.

I pay most attention to Spain, and the only time I hear anything about crowd trouble is when two political adversaries are playing. The Spanish Civil War ties into the country's soccer culture. It is what helps make Barcelona-Madrid one of the most intrguing rivalries in world sport. The American versions of this are the Iron Bowl and Red Sox-Yankees. In general, Spains crowds appear to be more theatrical. The match is their show at the end of the week. They want to be entertained with a good play.

Firebird
01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
So did Woodstock.

In any large gathering of people, there will always be idiots. In certain areas, they will be in higher concentrations than others.

The only thing in the US that can compare to high level professional or international soccer as far as the atmosphere/passion of the supporters goes is college football.

So now soccer fans=hippies? Bad comparo, there. You are digging your own grave.

If that is what passion means, then I don't want it. College football is fun enough without general mayhem.

Let's face it. We are usually able to go through an entire cycle of US sports-- football and basketball of all stripes (pro and college), and the MLB, without any instances of:

Tramplings
Massive brawls resulting in deaths
Murders

Soccer cannot say that. The very worst we have is Ohio State fans, and occasionally New Englanders. Our worst sports riots, which probably occured after the Bulls' championship, pale in comparison to what goes on somewhere in a soccer country every freaking year.

pied
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Soccer cannot say that. The very worst we have is Ohio State fans, and occasionally New Englanders. Our worst sports riots, which probably occured after the Bulls' championship, pale in comparison to what goes on somewhere in a soccer country every freaking year.

Probably another thread, but why do you think that is?

Are sports fans in other countries more passionate fans?

Is it soccer?

What do you think?

Firebird
01-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Probably another thread, but why do you think that is?

Are sports fans in other countries more passionate fans?

Is it soccer?

What do you think?

I have no idea. All I know is that when people gather together to watch soccer in huge chunks of the world, they lose all semblance of self-control. I could make snide remarks about soccer being so boring they have to think of something else to do, but that would be childish.

All I have to say is that if that is "passion" then let's leave us out of it. I personally do not want to risk life and limb to watch a sporting event.

KT2000
01-23-2008, 01:23 PM
So now soccer fans=hippies? Bad comparo, there. You are digging your own grave.

I was merely pointing out the fact soccer doesn't hold the patent on violent crowd behavior. This is hardly unique to soccer. Books could be devoted to the subject (probably already have been).

Soccer is the one true world sport, so I don't think you can treat like any other sport because of the fact it is played across the world by multiple countries representing a planet's worth of cultures and economic tiers. I would think you'd understand this important distinction with the travel you've done already.

You just can't compare other sports to soccer in this regard given it's shear volume on the world stage. There is no other truly global sport on the planet.

I do not advocate violent crowd behavior. I wouldn't blame the sport for the problems either. I think it represents deeper seeded issues that need to be dealt with by the respective cities and/or countries in which it occurs. I put those who blame the sport of soccer for what occurs in some of these places in a similar boat to those who blame the entertainment industry whenever some teenager goes off at school with a gun. They are ignorant of deeper issues in my opinion.

Firebird
01-23-2008, 01:27 PM

Just last year, Italian fans blew up a cop and got tear gas turned on them.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2007/02/02/italy-soccer-riot.html

slorch
01-23-2008, 01:32 PM
When soccer fan starts bending over, as if to begin physical relations; banning women from the sidelines; and walking around grabbing their package; they will truly demonstrate the pinnacle of fan behavior...;)

Actually, after reading this, I think the Techsans that the Aggies keep talking about having such bad manners are truly exemplary for good behavior.:D

Firebird
01-23-2008, 01:37 PM
When soccer fan starts bending over, as if to begin physical relations; banning women from the sidelines; and walking around grabbing their package; they will truly demonstrate the pinnacle of fan behavior...;)

Actually, after reading this, I think the Techsans that the Aggies keep talking about having such bad manners are truly exemplary for good behavior.:D

Keep fishing......you've been at it all week.

t00 playa
01-23-2008, 02:42 PM
I was merely pointing out the fact soccer doesn't hold the patent on violent crowd behavior. This is hardly unique to soccer. Books could be devoted to the subject (probably already have been).

Soccer is the one true world sport, so I don't think you can treat like any other sport because of the fact it is played across the world by multiple countries representing a planet's worth of cultures and economic tiers. I would think you'd understand this important distinction with the travel you've done already.

You just can't compare other sports to soccer in this regard given it's shear volume on the world stage. There is no other truly global sport on the planet.

I do not advocate violent crowd behavior. I wouldn't blame the sport for the problems either. I think it represents deeper seeded issues that need to be dealt with by the respective cities and/or countries in which it occurs. I put those who blame the sport of soccer for what occurs in some of these places in a similar boat to those who blame the entertainment industry whenever some teenager goes off at school with a gun. They are ignorant of deeper issues in my opinion.

soccer is the only world sport..... but then again.. it is the NBA WORLD champions.... or the WORLD Series Champs, or NFL world champions.....cmon.... WORLD? how do they figure? the soccer world cup champion is the only one of this bunch that can truly call themselves WORLD champs....:eek:

slorch
01-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Keep fishing......you've been at it all week.

:confused:

Are we not talking about fan behavior?

I guess you have the relevance market cornered, huh?:rolleyes:

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Perhaps jtk was thinking of the Greeks. :confused:

Firebird
01-23-2008, 03:28 PM
:confused:

Are we not talking about fan behavior?

I guess you have the relevance market cornered, huh?:rolleyes:

Yes.

Slorch=

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/fail.jpg

slorch
01-23-2008, 04:45 PM
firebird in his gameday attire...

http://files.funnypictures.tv/lpictures/gdu8hjh4ehks2kl90ji98jgv.jpg

slorch
01-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes.

I am Firebird who loves the French, Commies, and Soccer.

I hereby rescind the right to question anyone else's manhood.

http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/fail.jpg

FIFY;)

Firebird
01-23-2008, 04:47 PM
firebird in his gameday attire...

http://files.funnypictures.tv/lpictures/gdu8hjh4ehks2kl90ji98jgv.jpg

Red X?

http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

X 2:D

Firebird
01-23-2008, 04:50 PM
FIFY;)

I am slorch, who likes his women with junk in the trunk. I hereby rescind my right to question anyone's opinion on ANYTHING.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif
FIFY;)

slorch
01-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I bet that comes in handy when watching the Ag's last Bowl victories... in what...1978?;) will a beta fit on that rewinder?:D

Firebird
01-23-2008, 05:35 PM
I bet that comes in handy when watching the Ag's last Bowl victories... in what...1978?;) will a beta fit on that rewinder?:D

Even better for watching Tech's last conference championship.

I think that's a silent film, BTW.

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/mwillia1026/failtrain2.jpg

slorch
01-23-2008, 05:50 PM
it's offseason.

let the insanity reign supreme...

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 05:54 PM
http://giftube.com/gifs/3220.gif

slorch
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM
what... no coach around the players' ankles?:eek:

jtk1519
01-23-2008, 06:11 PM
what... no coach around the players' ankles?:eek:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/vangundy.jpg

Maybe one day.

slorch
01-23-2008, 06:13 PM
still remember just LMAO the first time I ever saw the replay of that fight. Camby was swinging his arms like those soccer players and JVG is hanging on like he's with a rookie taxi driver...:D

t00 playa
01-23-2008, 08:30 PM
got my tickets.. im in the nosebleeds...but im still IN!!:eek: