PDA

View Full Version : My Last and Final say In My Banning

In The Bag Is Mad
10-18-2005, 08:03 AM
I know, i will probably be banned for this, and im sure of it too. The fact that I am being mad is the most upseting it. I loved making the dynasty threads even though no one followed. I'm not sure why I have been banned, I think that needs to be emailed to the person being banned so they know what they did at least, so I'm going to take a few stabs at maybe why. Let's see....the post on CC leaving to the marines. Excuse me for posting my opinion, thats why I even said in my post, "let me make an opinion without any criticism." I don't want to start a new thread about my political views because that just causes an internet fight. I was not trying to cause a disturbance or take shots at him (Even though he won't read it anytime soon.) I even said I defended his actions on going because it was what he believed in. I guess some people just don't like liberalistic views in a Texas board. (I hope i was not banned for this) Lets see.....next, the pictures. There was one thread where me and this other guy, stevefox i think it was, we starting have a picture fight. And most guys enjoyed it anyway! If you just read the posts, most of the people enjoyed it. You could have moved it to the off topic discussion. Nothing bad I see there. That one thread with the guy writing about his highschool football life, that's the only thing i see that was a little bit wrong. Of course though, I was expressing my opinion again. I thought it was boring! Nothing wrong with that! I didn't put a picture saying shut up b**h or anything like that. It just said, Well...that was boring. Just harmless fun, In My opinion (here we go again) I don't deserve to be banned for posting my opinions. I know on a forum, that it's a privelege to be posting, but I also think that posters should be able to post their opinion without crossing the lines (like taking shots at other people which I did not do). If you could not ban me, and PM me where in the Terms of Services that i violated, I would appreciate that tremendously.
Thank you, been a pleasure posting
Its In The Bag (future hall of famer)

lonny23
10-18-2005, 11:25 AM
The KT's don't like personal attacks and this one was more personal than most. CC57 is about to go through a lot of changes and he needs support right now. He doesn't need people telling him that he never should've joined the Marines. There are many people that hold your views and everybody is entitled to them. The battles and wars we have fought over the last 200 something years have ensured you could hold those views without any reprecussions.

I still don't know why you never said anything to me. I've deployed in each of the last 3 years and those deployments supported aircraft that flew and people that fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. You might've not gotten banned if it had been any of the other present or former military guys you said that to.

dada
10-18-2005, 11:30 AM
The KT's don't like personal attacks and this one was more personal than most. CC57 is about to go through a lot of changes and he needs support right now. He doesn't need people telling him that he never should've joined the Marines. There are many people that hold your views and everybody is entitled to them. The battles and wars we have fought over the last 200 something years have ensured you could hold those views without any reprecussions.

I still don't know why you never said anything to me. I've deployed in each of the last 3 years and those deployments supported aircraft that flew and people that fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. You might've not gotten banned if it had been any of the other present or former military guys you said that to.
Agreed. I'm a former service man myself. Nothing wrong with posting opinions, but the timing of this was off. Anyone who's been in the service knows that leaving for the first time going into uncertainy(sp) is really stressful. It's a moment you will remember for ever. This young man didnt have to tell us what was going on, but trust me....he needed the support.

mad_fan
10-18-2005, 11:59 AM
Sometimes it takes a while for the KT's to read everything...I would suggest you search through all your posts and you will probably be able to tell what it was.

PS Another vet here and I agree with my commrades above.

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
I know, i will probably be banned for this, and im sure of it too. The fact that I am being mad is the most upseting it. I loved making the dynasty threads even though no one followed. I'm not sure why I have been banned, I think that needs to be emailed to the person being banned so they know what they did at least, so I'm going to take a few stabs at maybe why. Let's see....the post on CC leaving to the marines. Excuse me for posting my opinion, thats why I even said in my post, "let me make an opinion without any criticism." I don't want to start a new thread about my political views because that just causes an internet fight. I was not trying to cause a disturbance or take shots at him (Even though he won't read it anytime soon.) I even said I defended his actions on going because it was what he believed in. I guess some people just don't like liberalistic views in a Texas board. (I hope i was not banned for this) Lets see.....next, the pictures. There was one thread where me and this other guy, stevefox i think it was, we starting have a picture fight. And most guys enjoyed it anyway! If you just read the posts, most of the people enjoyed it. You could have moved it to the off topic discussion. Nothing bad I see there. That one thread with the guy writing about his highschool football life, that's the only thing i see that was a little bit wrong. Of course though, I was expressing my opinion again. I thought it was boring! Nothing wrong with that! I didn't put a picture saying shut up b**h or anything like that. It just said, Well...that was boring. Just harmless fun, In My opinion (here we go again) I don't deserve to be banned for posting my opinions. I know on a forum, that it's a privelege to be posting, but I also think that posters should be able to post their opinion without crossing the lines (like taking shots at other people which I did not do). If you could not ban me, and PM me where in the Terms of Services that i violated, I would appreciate that tremendously.
Thank you, been a pleasure posting
Its In The Bag (future hall of famer)

Momma always said to keep my mouth shut when in doubt of the appropriatness (sp) of my words. It's better to let people think you are stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Redneckn
10-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Maybe the Texans on this board didnt care to hear any crap for a communist?

Just a thought? But I could be right. Way right. :D

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I saw he posted a pic of the Pope saying "go away noobs"....that might've been one of the factors.....I haven't seen a lot of stuff he has said.

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I think the banning was correct, but in reality, he's just a kid with no direction who doesn't have any more sense that to believe everything he hears on Air America or sees on the network news or CNN.

If I could get 2 hours in a room with him, I could bring him back, throw the facts at him, but heck, I can't save the world. :D

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I think the banning was correct, but in reality, he's just a kid with no direction who doesn't have any more sense that to believe everything he hears on Air America or sees on the network news or CNN.

If I could get 2 hours in a room with him, I could bring him back, throw the facts at him, but heck, I can't save the world. :D

Tis a shame I couldn't bring you to the path of Burgundy and Gold....

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Skins, I'm officially a San Antonio Reagan fan, unless we play you, if you become a Garland Owl fan, unless we play you.

How about it?

This is a big step for me to try to make peace with a......gulp.....Skins fan. :D

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Skins, I'm officially a San Antonio Reagan fan, unless we play you, if you become a Garland Owl fan, unless we play you.

How about it?

This is a big step for me to try to make peace with a......gulp.....Skins fan. :D

Of course....unless we play you. And since we see eye to eye on politics...speaking of which - Commander in Chief is on. I have it on in the background....haven't watched a bit of it.

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Good choice, it's just a propoganda vehicle for the left anyway.

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Good choice, it's just a propoganda vehicle for the left anyway.

Yeah....and how the sole Republican is the symbol of the bad stuff....

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Coincidence............huh?

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Coincidence............huh?

Must be.....I wonder what Hilary has had to say about the subject....

dragons08
10-18-2005, 09:11 PM
he was the one posting all those pictures and everything correct? like when bhs poured out his feelings, and he just puts the " BORING" post pic up, i think he deserved the banning

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Must be.....I wonder what Hilary has had to say about the subject....

Nothing if she is as smart as we are led to believe. She'll just let this jugernaut do her campaigning for her.

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Nothing if she is as smart as we are led to believe. She'll just let this jugernaut do her campaigning for her.

And the campaign slogans will be that she'll be JUST like her :rolleyes:

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 09:33 PM
he was the one posting all those pictures and everything correct? like when bhs poured out his feelings, and he just puts the " BORING" post pic up, i think he deserved the banning

I didn't see that one, where was it?

dragons08
10-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I didn't see that one, where was it?
he deleted it after i told him it was a classless post

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:47 AM
I saw he posted a pic of the Pope saying "go away noobs"....that might've been one of the factors.....I haven't seen a lot of stuff he has said.
We have a guy over here that looks like the Pope. I don't think the Pope smokes and cusses, except in that movie, "The Pope Must Diet."

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:35 PM
We have a guy over here that looks like the Pope. I don't think the Pope smokes and cusses, except in that movie, "The Pope Must Diet."
where is kryadfgasdfdtionagain located again?? :D

Reaganrattler07
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
where is kryadfgasdfdtionagain located again?? :D

Kyrgizstan?

South of Russia best I can remember....part of the old Soviet Union.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Kyrgizstan?

South of Russia best I can remember....part of the old Soviet Union.
ahh, so lonny is going communist now huh? i dont think we should let him touch a computer ever again!!

Reaganrattler07
10-23-2005, 06:51 PM
ahh, so lonny is going communist now huh? i dont think we should let him touch a computer ever again!!

...he's in the Air Force.....

dragons08
10-23-2005, 06:55 PM
...he's in the Air Force.....
i know, just thinking of possible ways to keep lonny off the computer.. :D , anybody got any ideas, just say em

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Okay, but it'll be a night op. air drop into kzykwhateverstan...you guys in? you'll miss a week of school, but you can eat lunch whenever you want! :D

dragons08
10-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Okay, but it'll be a night op. air drop into kzykwhateverstan...you guys in? you'll miss a week of school, but you can eat lunch whenever you want! :D
you can count me in boss!! whats the plan?

Reaganrattler07
10-23-2005, 10:03 PM
but you can eat lunch whenever you want! :D

Heck, that makes it ALL worth it! :rolleyes:

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 10:42 PM
I knew I could count on you two, now whose jumped out of a perfectly good airplane before?

lonny23
10-24-2005, 09:30 AM
I knew I could count on you two, now whose jumped out of a perfectly good airplane before?
Why do people riding in a perfectly fine airplane want to jump out?

It reminds me of Abbott and Costello. Costello had 2 medals on and Abbott asked, "What did you get that medal for?" "For jumping out of an airplane" "How about that one?" "For jumping back in!" :D

mad_fan
10-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Why do people riding in a perfectly fine airplane want to jump out?

It reminds me of Abbott and Costello. Costello had 2 medals on and Abbott asked, "What did you get that medal for?" "For jumping out of an airplane" "How about that one?" "For jumping back in!" :D

I'm the pilot, I stay aboard! :D

Reaganrattler07
10-24-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm the pilot, I stay aboard! :D

Until we throw a six pack out the door....and before we through D08 out with a faulty parachute....

dragons08
10-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Until we throw a six pack out the door....and before we through D08 out with a faulty parachute....
i'll make sure to always have a red bull on an airplane

chhspantherfan
07-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Momma always said to keep my mouth shut when in doubt of the appropriatness (sp) of my words. It's better to let people think you are stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

:rofl::rofl:

ktCarl
07-15-2013, 03:58 PM
:rofl::rofl:

Why do you keep bringing up old threads? This one is so old I thought it was new.

drgnbkr
07-15-2013, 04:18 PM
Why do you keep bringing up old threads? This one is so old I thought it was new.

Wut?

chhspantherfan
07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Wut?

his memory is failing and he needs someone to blame.

drgnbkr
07-16-2013, 03:02 PM

Oh yeah...I forgot

Favpack
07-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Kind of like the thread where they asked our age. Some of us posted on that sucker 4 times over about 6 years.

chhspantherfan
07-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Kind of like the thread where they asked our age. Some of us posted on that sucker 4 times over about 6 years.

:notworthy:notworthy

GoOwls
07-17-2013, 06:45 AM

Whose memory is failing?

mad_fan
07-22-2013, 07:48 PM
I remember this like it was eight years ago and I was drunk...

chhspantherfan
07-22-2013, 11:17 PM
I remember this like it was eight years ago and I was drunk...

Scotch is good for the memory.