PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl predictions

Primetime536
10-17-2005, 05:49 PM
more than 1 3rd of the was through the year now, who wins in the superbowl and who do they beat.

I say newengland takes the 4th in 5 years. I think this because the return of Bruski should help the run D and the D should rally around him to become at least top 15 in the league. The Pats by week comes a great time, this week, give the champs time to heal a little and regain ther composure before there game in 2 weeks against a very mediocre team, which i believe will lead to a Pats win. With this momentum and belickecks genius scemes against peyton manning i say the Pats will DESTROY manning AGAIN in Fox Buro. That may sound crazy but i truly belive Belieck has manning figured out and totally confused with his philosophy of showing coverage of the flats with the safties and deep coverage with the corners(and vise versa) truly confuses manning. I think if the Pats are able to pull this game off noone will stop them in the run to the superbowl.

Pats over Carolina

CLFalcon2006
10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Thats a great guess for the begginign of the year.

Colts (with a defense) over New England in the AFC CHampionship game
Cowboys over Falcons in teh NFC Championship game

Indy over Dallas in a big way in the super bowl

I can say this, the super bowl will not be Minnesota and the Texans...

CoveFan05
10-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Lovin it Cowboys and Colts in the Championship..My 2 favorite teams

Primetime536
10-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Lovin it Cowboys and Colts in the Championship..My 2 favorite teams
Haha, of course cove fan loves the colts....you think the colts will beat the champs in two weeks?

dragons08
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
toss up between colts/pats vs falcons

southlake thug
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
How can Carolina go to the Super Bowl when they wont even go to the playoffs. The NFC South is pretty good and TB or ATL will run away with it in the 2nd half of the year. But I have a hard time picking an NFC team not named the Eagles. They have shown that they are the best team year in and year out. They have had a slow start but will deff. be a team to look out for in the playoffs. And in the AFC there is no question, the colts.

Eagles vs. Colts

And I hate to say it, but the Colts will win that matchup. 16-0 this year. And they will come back and win tonight.

Primetime536
10-17-2005, 09:48 PM
How can Carolina go to the Super Bowl when they wont even go to the playoffs. The NFC South is pretty good and TB or ATL will run away with it in the 2nd half of the year. But I have a hard time picking an NFC team not named the Eagles. They have shown that they are the best team year in and year out. They have had a slow start but will deff. be a team to look out for in the playoffs. And in the AFC there is no question, the colts.

Eagles vs. Colts

And I hate to say it, but the Colts will win that matchup. 16-0 this year. And they will come back and win tonight.
Come on get reasonable. Not make the playoffs, get real. This is a 4-2 team who has beaten the champs already. They have a great running game when healthy, delhome can be great and steve smith has done nothing other than look like the best WR in the league this year. Carolinas D is steller, when its on. Ok, maybe atlanta will finish above carolina but lets get reasonable, TBs a pretender. They are a great young football team. KEY WORD young. Lack of expierence will catch up to them, it always does in this league. I really think if Carolina is to be stopped it will come in the NFC championship game against the Eagles. Oh and lets not forget, a stugling Carolina team can definitly rally, not saying their struggling but look back to the 03 season when they were looking very average sitting at 8-5 what did they do, win out untill the bowl.

Im telling you dont underrate this team

southlake thug
10-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Well looks like my first prediction was right- Indy came back from 17-0 to win.

lonny23
10-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Let's see, the Cowboys beat the Giants 16-13 in OT. That must mean Buffalo Vs. Dallas! :D

OK, Dallas vs. Indy.

Primetime536
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Alls i know, is the colts better pray the edge stays healthy. Without him we will see alot of the offence the Colts had last year. That statement might of seemed stupid but the new colts offence which doesnt use the big play as much in order to control the clock and keep their D off the field. This is the main reason the Colts D looks dominating. And we all know a tired D in an inefective D. And D, wins championships.

Primetime536
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Alls i know, is the colts better pray the edge stays healthy. Without him we will see alot of the offence the Colts had last year. That statement might of seemed stupid but the new colts offence which doesnt use the big play as much in order to control the clock and keep their D off the field. This is the main reason the Colts D looks dominating. And we all know a tired D in an inefective D. And D, wins championships.

ThEgReAtOnE
10-18-2005, 07:30 PM
I'll give 3 predictions, sense I'm too chicken-s*** to give just one... :D ....

Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Cowboys 28
Steelers 24

Atlanta Falcons vs Indianapolis Colts

Falcons 24
Colts 21

Atlanta Falcons vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Falcons 21
Steelers 35

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Dallas making the Superbowl?...heck, I'll have what he's drinkin'!

GoOwls
10-18-2005, 08:07 PM
If you really believe you got a legit 3-2 team, then believing Dallas will go to the Super Bowl is just as believable. :D

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 08:11 PM
If you really believe you got a legit 3-2 team, then believing Dallas will go to the Super Bowl is just as believable. :D

People believe in the Pats and they're 3-3.

I really would like to see Dallas go to Denver in the same conditions and Kansas City and try and win both games. Now, just cause I think they're legit doesn't mean I said they're going to the Superbowl....so believing we have a legit 3-2 team is a lot more believable than the Cowbyos going to the Superbowl.

Primetime536
10-18-2005, 09:43 PM
People believe in the Pats and they're 3-3.

I really would like to see Dallas go to Denver in the same conditions and Kansas City and try and win both games. Now, just cause I think they're legit doesn't mean I said they're going to the Superbowl....so believing we have a legit 3-2 team is a lot more believable than the Cowbyos going to the Superbowl.
Hmmm, yes, i do beleve in the pats, why wouldnt i. Untill they are beaten by the colts they ARE the best team in the NFL. No quetions asked, they are the champs,.

dragons08
10-18-2005, 09:46 PM
heck, i wont come bail you out of jail

lonny23
10-19-2005, 11:00 AM
The NFC seems to be a little down and Dallas is about as good of a pick as anybody else.

lonny23
10-19-2005, 11:01 AM
I read your posts. You already had what he's drinking! :p

Reaganrattler07
10-19-2005, 06:13 PM
I read your posts. You already had what he's drinking! :p

I'm not drinking anything! *hides Dr. Pepper under chair*....

If you all Dallas can make the Superbowl, then I for darn sure can think the Skins will be there.

Slim-Rob
10-19-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm not drinking anything! *hides Dr. Pepper under chair*....

If you all Dallas can make the Superbowl, then I for darn sure can think the Skins will be there.

Theres a difference between Dallas and Washington.
Dallas is good but played bad against the Redskins.
Washington is garbage but Dallas played bad against them.

Reaganrattler07
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM

Says who? You? Please...

Hdshrinker
10-19-2005, 10:54 PM
Says who? You? Please...

Made good sense to Me.

Reaganrattler07
10-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Made good sense to Me.

Well duh, they're your team. And most every team looks decent enough to be "contenders".

Let's see how both teams end up at the end of the season.

ThEgReAtOnE
10-19-2005, 11:07 PM

I like that!! :D

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!! ;)

Primetime536
10-19-2005, 11:33 PM
redskins garbage, yea rediculous, say that to one of the most dominating fs in the league

lonny23
10-20-2005, 06:33 AM
Well duh, they're your team. And most every team looks decent enough to be "contenders".

Let's see how both teams end up at the end of the season.
The Cowboys will be in 1st and the Redskins in last. That is unless you read the paper upside down! :p

lonny23
10-20-2005, 06:34 AM
redskins garbage, yea rediculous, say that to one of the most dominating fs in the league
They're not garbage, just the worst TEAM in the strong NFC East. They have a real good defense.

lonny23
10-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Made good sense to Me.
Hey, it sounded OK to me, too! :D

Reaganrattler07
10-20-2005, 09:55 AM
They're not garbage, just the worst TEAM in the strong NFC East. They have a real good defense.

Our defense isn't as good....we're letting too many big plays run through...but oddly enough our offense is putting up big plays....

lonny23
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Our defense isn't as good....we're letting too many big plays run through...but oddly enough our offense is putting up big plays....
Big plays wipe out a lot of great defensive play.

Reaganrattler07
10-20-2005, 10:15 AM
Big plays wipe out a lot of great defensive play.

Yeah I know, but our secondary is weak with our injuries....think we'll be getting Shawn Springs back and we may be able to put Lavar back in....provided that he's actually gonna be a team player now...and listen to G. Williams.

lonny23
10-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Yeah I know, but our secondary is weak with our injuries....think we'll be getting Shawn Springs back and we may be able to put Lavar back in....provided that he's actually gonna be a team player now...and listen to G. Williams.
Lavar will always be an individual.

Primetime536
10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
How can the cowboys be considered a good team. GOOD teams win in the 4th not lose in the 4th

wide-e-wide
10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
How can the cowboys be considered a good team. GOOD teams win in the 4th not lose in the 4th

True statement.
But I don't think Dallas is a bad team. They have totally blown 2 games thus far...but they are not a bad team. It's hard to explain.

southlake thug
10-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Like I said a couple of weeks ago when all the haters were out, the Eagles will win the NFC East. The Giants, Skins, and Boys are just all pretenders this year. When it comes time for those big time games in November, the true champs will reign.

RP-3
10-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Like I said a couple of weeks ago when all the haters were out, the Eagles will win the NFC East. The Giants, Skins, and Boys are just all pretenders this year. When it comes time for those big time games in November, the true champs will reign.

Not if they don't develop some kind of running game. Trust me McNabb will not be able to keep passing 50 times a game. And now T.O. is whinning again, about not getting the ball enough, even though he as more catches and yards than he did at this time last year. Only thing he has less touchdowns than last year at this time.

Primetime536
10-27-2005, 09:11 PM
i agree, with the eagles winning the division, however i believe either the skinss or boyz will be the 2nd wild card team!

Reaganrattler07
10-28-2005, 02:09 PM
McNabb's gonna get seriously hurt if they keep passing like the way they do...they need to get the running game going.

Hdshrinker
10-28-2005, 02:45 PM
McNabb's gonna get seriously hurt if they keep passing like the way they do...they need to get the running game going.

He's already wounded....the clock could be ticking on His ability to stay healthy this year.

Kudos to your Redskins Red, you called your shot early...and they don't look bad.

GTown02
10-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Right now the Redskins have a good shot at winning the NFC east... they are the most balanced on offense and have a good defense.. The Boys can make it a good division race if they can finish games strong and not give up 4th quarter leads... Philly needs to rest McNabb or stop throwing 40+ times a game. If they dont give him some rest that injury will be with him the rest of the season and the spells disaster for Philly...

southlake thug
10-28-2005, 04:35 PM
As long as he doesn't get the surgury the inujury will be with him all year, regardless of how many times he throws. The eagles have little to no depth at RB this year, and I guess Andy Reid doesn't want to risk Westbrook getting worn down. That is the only excuse I can think of. But Defense wins championships, and they hae one of the best in the league once agian this year.

No team will ever hold Ladanian Tomlinson to 7 yards on 17 attempts ever again. This might be the best D the Eagles have had in their mini "dynasty". The offense will come together. After all, they have won 4 out of their last 5 games.

Primetime536
10-31-2005, 10:20 PM
As long as he doesn't get the surgury the inujury will be with him all year, regardless of how many times he throws. The eagles have little to no depth at RB this year, and I guess Andy Reid doesn't want to risk Westbrook getting worn down. That is the only excuse I can think of. But Defense wins championships, and they hae one of the best in the league once agian this year.

No team will ever hold Ladanian Tomlinson to 7 yards on 17 attempts ever again. This might be the best D the Eagles have had in their mini "dynasty". The offense will come together. After all, they have won 4 out of their last 5 games.
dynasty, can anyone say NEW ENGLAND

GTown02
10-31-2005, 10:37 PM
dynasty, can anyone say NEW ENGLAND
New England... do I get something for saying it? Like a cookie?...

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 09:43 AM
For the Superbowl I'll choose either Indianapolis, Pittsburgh and I'll throw in New England because they're the defending champs.

Hdshrinker
11-01-2005, 11:44 AM
For the Superbowl I'll choose either Indianapolis, Pittsburgh and I'll throw in New England because they're the defending champs.

I would have chosen the Patriots hands down before the year started but I think now that injuries and coaching depletions have had a significant effect on that team. I like the coach, but balancing this act is going to be a problem.

I really like to say the COWBOYS.......but....(they are going to make the playoffs)

Indianapolis

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I would love to say the Skins but if they win both of their next games. They'll put some belief in me. But the way they played Sunday, doesn't look good.

Hdshrinker
11-01-2005, 03:08 PM
I would love to say the Skins but if they win both of their next games. They'll put some belief in me. But the way they played Sunday, doesn't look good.

I dont think so either Red...... remember what I told you shortly after they beat Dallas..... Dallas would still be looking at them in their review mirror....

HOOKEM
11-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Pittsburgh vs. the colts will be the super bowl.
As much I like the Cowboys anyone in the NFC will get destroyed in the Not so superbowl.

ThEgReAtOnE
11-01-2005, 07:48 PM
I now say either the Cowboys...or the Falcons will represent the NFC. And the Steelers or the Broncos will represent the AFC!

I think it'll be the Cowboys vs Steelers!

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Pittsburgh vs. the colts will be the super bowl.
As much I like the Cowboys anyone in the NFC will get destroyed in the Not so superbowl.

Pittsburgh and the Colts would be the AFC Championship....but yeah, that would probably be more like the Superbowl...the best chance the NFC has is Atlanta....in which they need to work on passing...

GTown02
11-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Pittsburgh and the Colts would be the AFC Championship....but yeah, that would probably be more like the Superbowl...the best chance the NFC has is Atlanta....in which they need to work on passing...
It will come down to the Colts vs. the Steelers for the AFC rep, and between Dallas and Atlanta for the NFC rep. Dallas vs. Steelers 2005! ;)

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 09:23 PM
It will come down to the Colts vs. the Steelers for the AFC rep, and between Dallas and Atlanta for the NFC rep. Dallas vs. Steelers 2005! ;)

Isn't it a little late to be drinking? :p

I don't think Dallas will make it to the Superbowl.

GTown02
11-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Isn't it a little late to be drinking? :p

I don't think Dallas will make it to the Superbowl.
I guess if you can get drunk off of Dr Pepper, then im wasted! ;)

But I can hope cant I?:D Dallas has a great defense, and *IF* they can get they're offense to hit on all cylinders for the rest of the year, Dallas has a good chance of getting all the way.

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 09:32 PM
I guess if you can get drunk off of Dr Pepper, then im wasted! ;)

But I can hope cant I?:D Dallas has a great defense, and *IF* they can get they're offense to hit on all cylinders for the rest of the year, Dallas has a good chance of getting all the way.

And IF the Skins play to their potential they'd be a great team.

And IF I were taller, bigger, faster, stronger and could throw a ball better, I'd be getting ready for Friday night!

GTown02
11-01-2005, 09:35 PM
And IF the Skins play to their potential they'd be a great team.

And IF I were taller, bigger, faster, stronger and could throw a ball better, I'd be getting ready for Friday night!
Thats a lot of IF's ;). I know I know... its early and there is still a lot of games to be played. We'll see what happens at the end of the season...

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Thats a lot of IF's ;). I know I know... its early and there is still a lot of games to be played. We'll see what happens at the end of the season...

At least someone says what I've been saying.....season halfway through, lots of football, lots of injuries to be had (unfortunately)....fat lady hasn't sung yet....

Primetime536
11-01-2005, 09:38 PM
ill stick with the patriots and the panters.

give me one reason why the pats wont make the super bowl?
ill give you 5 reasons why they will
TOM BRADY
BILL BELICECK
TEDDY BRUSKI
WILLIE MGINEST
MOST UNDERRATED WR STAFF IN THE NFL

Reaganrattler07
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM

TOM BRADY
BILL BELICECK
TEDDY BRUSKI
WILLIE MGINEST

I say Indy or Pitt.....like Schottenheimer said....injuries may be catching up

GTown02
11-01-2005, 09:42 PM

TOM BRADY
BILL BELICECK
TEDDY BRUSKI
WILLIE MGINEST
Isn't most of they're running back core injured? I dont think they repeat this year... Steelers or Colts will win the AFC this season...

Primetime536
11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Isn't most of they're running back core injured? I dont think they repeat this year... Steelers or Colts will win the AFC this season...
pass hurt hammy
faulk come back in 2 weeks
dillion- all that matters

Untill the colts beat the pats, hell untill the steelers beat the pats, hell untill ANYONE beats the pats when it matter they have to be the favorites

one more reason the pats will win
oh and las i looked, the patriots still have tom brady, quiet frankly thats all you need

tombrady postseason record-9-0 three rings on his hand, and two of the REAL mvp awards, the superbowl mvp argue that

southlake thug
11-01-2005, 10:41 PM
I hate to say it, but Carolina is looking the best of any NFC team. The D is playing good and Steve Smith will always make plays on offense as long as he is healthy. Tampa Bay is also another team to watch. It will be an interesting couple of months.

Primetime536
11-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I hate to say it, but Carolina is looking the best of any NFC team. The D is playing good and Steve Smith will always make plays on offense as long as he is healthy. Tampa Bay is also another team to watch. It will be an interesting couple of months.
look at the very first post please

Hdshrinker
11-02-2005, 11:08 PM

Dallas maybe a wild card. Don't look for them to be in the NFC championship game. They don't have enough tools in the shed yet.

Carolina and tough call from there......but I'll say Indy

southlake thug
11-03-2005, 01:17 PM
look at the very first post please

And your point? How does the 1st post have any relevance to what I said? I am obvisouly an Eagles fan, and it hurts me to say that Carolina is the front-runner in the NFC right now. How is that complicated?

BuffFan2005
11-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Colts v Giants Manning v Manning wouldnt that be a show? Colts win by 3 Mike Vanderjagt Field goal!

Primetime536
11-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Colts v Giants Manning v Manning wouldnt that be a show? Colts win by 3 Mike Vanderjagt Field goal!
what a joke

TexasRed6x
11-26-2005, 07:20 PM
My 2 picks for the Super Bowl are Panthers vs. Colts, or Seahawks vs. Colts. These teams have offenses to be reckoned with and I won't be suprised if one of my 2 picks actually happens.

Reaganrattler07
11-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I kinda like Jimmy Johnson's prediction....Seahawks and Broncos.

I just have a funny feeling about the Broncos though.....had this feeling about the Spurs last year.

LoneRocket
11-28-2005, 10:25 AM
--

dragons08
11-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Falcons or Bears vs the Colts.
smart man

lonny23
11-29-2005, 02:22 AM
smart man
The Bears are the #1 playoff team I guarantee you that won't be there.

thegreatsebabo
11-29-2005, 09:14 PM
patriots.... once they get their secondary together they can't be stopped... and everyone knows brady is a god in playoff time

Primetime536
11-29-2005, 10:55 PM
patriots.... once they get their secondary together they can't be stopped... and everyone knows brady is a god in playoff time
well,,,,i hope your right,,,but are you? Brady has looked great this year despite his horrid performance last week......But damn dawg, whats happening to the Patriots. I always looked at the Pats as untouchable. I have a hard time watching patriots games when the opponet get 50 yard+ gains every drive....I now find my self questioning the pats athletic ability in the secondary. These guys couldnt stop me, let alone WR who are 6'4 and run a 4.3. In previous years the PATS would win with who ever they stuck in there..........Maan.........Well i still think the pats will have SOME success in the playoffs, but man the way they are playing now,,,they have no chance against the colts,,,,,the champs need to re-group BAAD

southlake thug
11-29-2005, 11:35 PM
well,,,,i hope your right,,,but are you? Brady has looked great this year despite his horrid performance last week......But damn dawg, whats happening to the Patriots. I always looked at the Pats as untouchable. I have a hard time watching patriots games when the opponet get 50 yard+ gains every drive....I now find my self questioning the pats athletic ability in the secondary. These guys couldnt stop me, let alone WR who are 6'4 and run a 4.3. In previous years the PATS would win with who ever they stuck in there..........Maan.........Well i still think the pats will have SOME success in the playoffs, but man the way they are playing now,,,they have no chance against the colts,,,,,the champs need to re-group BAAD

Well at least you are finally realizing it now. I have been trying to say that all year.

Primetime536
11-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Well at least you are finally realizing it now. I have been trying to say that all year.
well i am a patriot fan, have been since 96, over that time i have grown TONS of confidence in the PATS(prolly similar to you confidence with SLC). I will always think the PATS can beat any team in the league if they have Tom brady, Bill belicheck, Seymore, etc

Reaganrattler07
11-30-2005, 09:28 PM
well i am a patriot fan, have been since 96, over that time i have grown TONS of confidence in the PATS(prolly similar to you confidence with SLC). I will always think the PATS can beat any team in the league if they have Tom brady, Bill belicheck, Seymore, etc

This doesn't seem to be the patriots year...maybe next year if they're healthy and don't lose some of their players.

I don't think there are many teams that can't beat any other team on any given day....unless your one of the bottom dwellers....Texans, Saints, Jets, San Fran...

FootballJunkie
12-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Cincinatti Bengals will win the AFC:D

yankee
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Cincinatti Bengals will win the AFC:D
yeah, and im the president.

Reaganrattler07
12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
AFC Championship Game - Denver vs. Indianapolis ----> Indy
NFC Championship Game - NYG(?) vs. Seahawks ------> Seahawks

Super Bowl Champs -----> Indy

Only team I'm not sure on making it that far are the Giants (hence the ?)

Primetime536
12-01-2005, 10:58 PM
This doesn't seem to be the patriots year...maybe next year if they're healthy and don't lose some of their players.

I don't think there are many teams that can't beat any other team on any given day....unless your one of the bottom dwellers....Texans, Saints, Jets, San Fran...
yeah your right, even those teams CAN win on any day. Thats why its so hard to go 16-0......remember last year, pats lost to the PHINS,Ha what a joke that was.

Reaganrattler07
12-02-2005, 10:02 AM
yeah your right, even those teams CAN win on any day. Thats why its so hard to go 16-0......remember last year, pats lost to the PHINS,Ha what a joke that was.

And almost lost to them this year.....Pats won't amount to much....they'll lose to either Denver or Indy in the playoffs.

Slim-Rob
12-02-2005, 07:02 PM
And almost lost to them this year.....Pats won't amount to much....they'll lose to either Denver or Indy in the playoffs.

If they make it that far...

Rerun
12-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Indy takes it this year.

Book it, Dano.

Primetime536
12-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Man, what a joke. wheres Rodney Dangerfield, WHERE the hell is he? talk about a lack of respect, we are talking about THE champs. A team who been struggling this year, yes. But lets face it, they are just now getting healthy. In the last few weeks, they have gotten Faulk, Dillion, Seymore, and Bruski ALL back. The Pats we were watching earlier, was a differnt team then what they are now.

RocketTRN, lay off the predictions, i thought you learned after predicting cove to beat HH 57-3

Whos going to beat the Pats at home thats a wildcard team. NOONE

southlake thug
12-04-2005, 11:45 PM

That was when they were down 17-0 to the Rams. It was a risky call but with 4 games remaining, it could be reality. An undefeated season could happen, and your boy thug called it early.

Primetime536
12-05-2005, 06:03 PM
That was when they were down 17-0 to the Rams. It was a risky call but with 4 games remaining, it could be reality. An undefeated season could happen, and your boy thug called it early.
who cares about 16-0? It really doesnt matter. now 19-0, that matters.

southlake thug
12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
who cares about 16-0? It really doesnt matter. now 19-0, that matters.

O you are telling me that 16-0 doesn't matter? So if the Pats went undeafeted you wouldn't brag or say anything about it. Damn, they are 7-5 and all I hear is how good they are.

Please, just be realistic once. I realize that you are a fan, but you have to be reasonable every once in a while.

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
DA BEARS!! 192 AFC ZIP!!-a little rendition of bill swarzky's super fans on saturday night live...one of the best skits ever

Primetime536
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
O you are telling me that 16-0 doesn't matter? So if the Pats went undeafeted you wouldn't brag or say anything about it. Damn, they are 7-5 and all I hear is how good they are.

Please, just be realistic once. I realize that you are a fan, but you have to be reasonable every once in a while.
no it doesnt matter. 16-0 doesnt mean a damn thing. The record that counts is 4-0 or 3-0.........I really wouldnt care if the PATS went 16-0 and lost in the playoffs. Who would remember a team who lost in the playoffs. The ultimate goal isnt winning every game in the regular season, its winning every game in the playoffs.

Use your brain, stop being such a fool, 7-5 is a decent record, and under there sircumstance, its a great record. Now that they are healthy, they will win out.

FootballJunkie
12-06-2005, 08:01 AM
no it doesnt matter. 16-0 doesnt mean a damn thing. The record that counts is 4-0 or 3-0.........I really wouldnt care if the PATS went 16-0 and lost in the playoffs. Who would remember a team who lost in the playoffs. The ultimate goal isnt winning every game in the regular season, its winning every game in the playoffs.

Use your brain, stop being such a fool, 7-5 is a decent record, and under there sircumstance, its a great record. Now that they are healthy, they will win out.

Prime sorry to say but the AFC is going through Indy this year. Better hope New England does not draw Denver in the first round. Will be over real quick;)

Primetime536
12-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Prime sorry to say but the AFC is going through Indy this year. Better hope New England does not draw Denver in the first round. Will be over real quick;)
No way, Denver will not beat the Patriots. Jake is about to become the old jack plummer again. Dont get used to this mistake free mess, hes on his way dowwn.

Hell if the Pats play the Broncos first round, it will be in foxboro, im sure the Pats will win at home,

southlake thug
12-08-2005, 11:07 PM
No way, Denver will not beat the Patriots. Jake is about to become the old jack plummer again. Dont get used to this mistake free mess, hes on his way down.

He may be on his way down, but they are still better then the pats.

O yeah i foregot, they have bellechick so they will win the super bowl every year.

dragons08
12-08-2005, 11:10 PM
He may be on his way down, but they are still better then the pats.

O yeah i foregot, they have bellechick so they will win the super bowl every year.
thats like saying we have dodge so we'll make it to state every year....so go pats..but i want bears to beat them in super bowl

southlake thug
12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
thats like saying we have dodge so we'll make it to state every year....so go pats..but i want bears to beat them in super bowl

Yeah there was some sarcasim in there. I said that so Primetime wouldn't have to even respond becasue that is exactly what he would say. It is the only anaylsis that he has about the pats and it is the only reason that he think they will go to the sb.

Primetime536
12-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Yeah there was some sarcasim in there. I said that so Primetime wouldn't have to even respond becasue that is exactly what he would say. It is the only anaylsis that he has about the pats and it is the only reason that he think they will go to the sb.
you just dont get it do you?

The pats are a new team now. They have been humbled by this on-and-off year. Now that they are healthy they will win.

People like you just dont appritiate football. I really dont think you understand what kind of magic Bill B. can work in the playoffs.

Well boys, ill leave you with this, the pats are 2-0 the last 2 weeks and outscored their opponets 51-10.

Guese whos back........The Champs

Reaganrattler07
12-11-2005, 07:01 PM

The pats are a new team now. They have been humbled by this on-and-off year. Now that they are healthy they will win.

People like you just dont appritiate football. I really dont think you understand what kind of magic Bill B. can work in the playoffs.

Well boys, ill leave you with this, the pats are 2-0 the last 2 weeks and outscored their opponets 51-10.

The Jets and the Bills....man, those are super-bowl caliber teams......

Primetime536
12-11-2005, 08:45 PM
The Jets and the Bills....man, those are super-bowl caliber teams......
It doesnt really matter who they played....They played much better than they have all year.

southlake thug
12-11-2005, 08:56 PM
So it makes no difference who they play?

You have got to be the most ignorant person I have ever heard. You are already calling the Pats the SB champs, which is absurd.

Everyone knows that you like them, but just casue you are a fan doesn't make them the best team in the league. You provide absoultly no reason why they win and why they will win in the playoffs. Your arguments are baseless and provide no actual facts or anything relatively close to that.

TexasRed6x
12-11-2005, 09:17 PM

Those "champs" are only 8-5, but I probably see them make the wild card, but not the Super Bowl

southlake thug
12-11-2005, 11:01 PM

Prime - There hasn't been one person on this board that has agreed with you. So does everyone on here "not appreciate football"? I can't wait to see what excuse you come up with when NE doesn't win it all. You will probably just dissapear like the little *** punk that you are. It's almost sad.

And learn how to spell or something man. Your Heights education is really starting to show.

Primetime536
12-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Prime - There hasn't been one person on this board that has agreed with you. So does everyone on here "not appreciate football"? I can't wait to see what excuse you come up with when NE doesn't win it all. You will probably just dissapear like the little *** punk that you are. It's almost sad.

And learn how to spell or something man. Your Heights education is really starting to show.
aaa

Primetime536
12-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Those "champs" are only 8-5, but I probably see them make the wild card, but not the Super Bowl
Ha, Patriots winning the wildcard? They have the east locked up. HAHA

wide-e-wide
12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Prime...c'mon dawg...delete that post before you get banned...
seriously....

Primetime536
12-12-2005, 08:19 PM

Alright foo, you have your opinion, ill have mine. Ill stick by the Pats, you stick by well you really dont seem to support a team. And know this, I will ALWAYS stick by the Patriots. No matter what. If they lose, ill be right there cheering for them the next year.

TexasRed6x
12-12-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking now that it may be Colts vs. Seahawks the way these two offenses have been playing these last few weeks. I think that it is leaning toward that matchup barring any setbacks between these these two teams. These very two teams matchup in week 16 and from the looks of things, could be the matchup of the Super Bowl.

Sacred Ground
12-12-2005, 10:19 PM
You maybe right TexasRedx6. I think the Colts and Seahawks face off
in week 15 though. If this game is in Seattle and the Seahawks haven't wrapped up home field advantage in the playoffs yet, I can see them
giving the Colts their first loss of the season.

TexasRed6x
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
This is going to be a very interesting matchup to say the least SacredGround. I think that both teams will try to get their offense going early and do as much as they can to slow down the defense. This game should be a tough one to call since it's probably going to be one of the best games of the season and I'm really looking forward to a shootout.

yankee
12-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Ha, Patriots winning the wildcard? They have the east locked up. HAHA
they do have the east locked up, no doubt about it. its a weak division. but they wont get too far into the playoffs.

Primetime536
12-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Like i said, Pats all the way. They have all kinds of mo. i think they will ride it out to a Afc championship game against the Colts and maybe a superbowl appearance.

thegreatsebabo
12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Last time i checked the pats shut out the bucs and annhilated the jets by the 2nd quarter... the reason the pats havent produced is simply because they havent been playing their true defensive style until these 2 games. Look at the difference of how the linebackers are playing by blitzing instead of zone. Pats are going to the superbowl, Manning always chokes in the playoffs, and might not even make it to the Patriots... Tom Brady is 9-0 in playoffs in or out of foxborough. Just like last year everyone thought the steelers were going to beat the pats, the pats destroyed steelers in pittsburg itself. Repeat with indianapolis.

Reaganrattler07
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Get a few wins and the fans come out of the woodwork.....

Primetime536
12-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Get a few wins and the fans come out of the woodwork.....
woodwork? Iv been here all year talking about the PATS.

Like i said before

PATS V Panthers super sunday

TexasRed6x
12-28-2005, 08:38 PM
You still jumping on the PATS bandwagon Primetime? I think they can get there on Super Sunday only if they can beat the Colts then we will see if they can win the big game. I like their chances since Belicheck has them focused on the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

Reaganrattler07
12-28-2005, 11:40 PM
woodwork? Iv been here all year talking about the PATS.

Like i said before

PATS V Panthers super sunday

I was talking about the other guy....unless your one in the same.

Carolina won't make it to the Superbowl. They can't even win at home against the Cowboys....

Primetime536
12-29-2005, 01:54 AM
I was talking about the other guy....unless your one in the same.

Carolina won't make it to the Superbowl. They can't even win at home against the Cowboys....
Ok Reagan, what should i predict? Colts V Seahawks?

People need to grow some balls and stay with the teams they took at the start.

Primetime536
12-29-2005, 01:55 AM
You still jumping on the PATS bandwagon Primetime? I think they can get there on Super Sunday only if they can beat the Colts then we will see if they can win the big game. I like their chances since Belicheck has them focused on the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
Me jumping on the Patriots bandwagon? HA, iv been on this bandwagon since the 96 superbowl i was like 6 at the time.

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Ok Reagan, what should i predict? Colts V Seahawks?

People need to grow some balls and stay with the teams they took at the start.

I wouldn't be too sure about the Seahawks.

If everyone would've stuck with their picks at the beginning of the season. The Eagles would be contenders.....

Primetime536
12-29-2005, 05:43 PM
I wouldn't be too sure about the Seahawks.

If everyone would've stuck with their picks at the beginning of the season. The Eagles would be contenders.....
I was just tring to make a point. I made a prediction before the season stated, and im sticking to it.

TexasRed6x
12-29-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm going to say Colts vs. Seahawks as well

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 09:32 PM
I was just tring to make a point. I made a prediction before the season stated, and im sticking to it.

That's fine....but teams have changed throughout the season. I thought the Eagles would be better, they weren't. People thought Minnesota was gonna be good....well, we all knew what happened there. Washington started off hot, cooled down and is now hotter than ever since Gibbs left.

I really don't know who's gonna be in the NFC Championship. And the same goes for the AFC. Too many good teams in each conference. The Colts seem to have lost some magic but that may be because they're resting their starters. The Pats are looking better. The Bengals may make some noise...but inexperience may hurt them a bit. Steelers may not be too hot. But the team I liked a few weeks back was the Broncos....but The Snake isn't playing too well.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm going to say Colts vs. Seahawks as well
hmm your half right..
colts vs bears :D

yankee
12-29-2005, 10:41 PM
hmm your half right..
yeah right!

TexasRed6x
12-29-2005, 10:42 PM
hmm your half right..

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears got there the way their defense has been playing this season.

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 11:16 PM
hmm your half right..

NFC Championship.....Washington @ Chicago :D

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:23 PM
NFC Championship.....Washington @ Chicago :D
except this time the bears win and they have a better defense and a better offense..washington is hot though...itd be a dandy just like the first..oh wait fox screwed us over and showed the stupid saints game

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears got there the way their defense has been playing this season.
only getting better..mike brown is coming back this week

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 11:28 PM
except this time the bears win and they have a better defense and a better offense..washington is hot though...itd be a dandy just like the first..oh wait fox screwed us over and showed the stupid saints game

oh, i was so pissed at fox.....but they are significantly better than the clowns at CBS....expect for the lovebirds Troy and Joe.

Washington is hot. And the defense is playing like it did last year. The offense is really goin' (two straight 35 pt. games) whereas before they struggled to pass the 20 mark.

Looks like ol'Joe still has some tricks up his sleeve. And both Gibbs and Bugel know how to coach in the playoffs, too.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:29 PM
tahts what worrys me..the skins are on fire

yankee
12-29-2005, 11:34 PM
but isnt brunell hurt? or was that jusr for the game.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
but isnt brunell hurt? or was that jusr for the game.
i heard brunell is playing this weekend

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM

It's a good thing it's dry around here then....

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 11:37 PM
i heard brunell is playing this weekend

He's probable....but I don't mind if Ramsey plays or not....he's changed....a lot. He's no longer the guy who just stands there, staring at a single reciever and throws into triple coverage. He checks down his recievers, throws the ball away and is relaxed. And he knows if Moss is on one-on-one, throw it in that vicinity and let Santana make a play.

yankee
12-29-2005, 11:42 PM
He's probable....but I don't mind if Ramsey plays or not....he's changed....a lot. He's no longer the guy who just stands there, staring at a single reciever and throws into triple coverage. He checks down his recievers, throws the ball away and is relaxed. And he knows if Moss is on one-on-one, throw it in that vicinity and let Santana make a play.
he did very well last week. if washington wants to win with ramsey, then portis has to have a good game. the skins cant just rely on ramseys arm, he had a good game last week, but it might not happen again.

Reaganrattler07
12-29-2005, 11:47 PM
he did very well last week. if washington wants to win with ramsey, then portis has to have a good game. the skins cant just rely on ramseys arm, he had a good game last week, but it might not happen again.

Portis having a good game is part of Joe Gibbs football. Smashmouth football. It opens up the recievers a little bit. Ramsey will do the dink and dunk passes, while occasionally going long to Moss or Jacobs/Thrash. I'll predict he only throws about 20 times. But the big recievers wil no doubt be Moss and Capt. Chaos (Cooley)

KatyTigerDad0407
12-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Redskins vs Steelers

Reaganrattler07
12-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Redskins vs Steelers

That wouldn't be too bad....

TexasRed6x
12-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Redskins vs Steelers wouldn't be so bad either. If this matchup happens, I'm looking forward to the Santanna Moss vs Hines Ward matchup as well as Clinton Portis vs The Bus( I am a big fan of these 4 players.)

Reaganrattler07
12-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Redskins vs Steelers wouldn't be so bad either. If this matchup happens, I'm looking forward to the Santanna Moss vs Hines Ward matchup as well as Clinton Portis vs The Bus( I am a big fan of these 4 players.)

Those would be cool matchups....although it is unfortunate that the Bus has lost some gas though.

TexasRed6x
12-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah and most of his carries have been going to Willie Parker as well as Staley.

SVite
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Seahawks against the Colts in the bowl.Seahawks have their #1 reciever back in Jackson,just another cog to stop in that offense!They should make it the SuperBowl with the homefield advantage through out.I`ll take the Colts to win,and to win big,in an exciting SB game!

Redskins could hardly beat the Eagles last week.That was a play off for the skins too,they had to win!They wont be facing the antics of a McMann type at QB in the play-offs.If philly would have had the real Philly mac,thats McNabb,the skins lose.A shut down corner on Moss,and Brunnell is in big trouble.

Reaganrattler07
01-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Seahawks against the Colts in the bowl.Seahawks have their #1 reciever back in Jackson,just another cog to stop in that offense!They should make it the SuperBowl with the homefield advantage through out.I`ll take the Colts to win,and to win big,in an exciting SB game!

Redskins could hardly beat the Eagles last week.That was a play off for the skins too,they had to win!They wont be facing the antics of a McMann type at QB in the play-offs.If philly would have had the real Philly mac,thats McNabb,the skins lose.A shut down corner on Moss,and Brunnell is in big trouble.

Nice how you conveniently forget about the two games prior....Washington has other recievers. And other ways to score. I don't think that Washington even considered Philly as a decent opponent. And, Philly was playing spoiler.

SVite
01-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Every one will be playing the spoiler roll from here on out.:) Washington has a balanced rushing attack,i`ll give them that.They can run consistant on the right,and left,and that wears the defense out.Tampa is pretty physical on defense,should be a really good game.Joey Galloway is`nt just a deep threat any more,he catches the ball all over the field this year,even going over the middle!

If Brunnell can get Cooley the ball about 10 times,i think they`ll be the victor.I`m not a redskins fan,but i`ll cheer for the nfc east.:cool: Hilliard needs to step it up,and maybe Texas ex Simms can find rookie TE smith a few times to move the chains.

I`ll say Washington 20
Tampa Bay 17

lonny23
01-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Washington vs. Denver. That's what I said in Survivor football and what I'm sticking with now. My complete predictions before any of the games were:

Washington over Tampa Bay
New England over Jacksonville
NY Giants over Carolina
Cincinnati over Pittsburgh

Washington over Seattle
NY Giants over Chicago
New England over Indianapolis
Denver over Cincinnati

Washington over NY Giants
Denver over New England

I'm not picking the Super Bowl yet because of Survivor Football.

Primetime536
01-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Washington vs. Denver. That's what I said in Survivor football and what I'm sticking with now. My complete predictions before any of the games were:

NY Giants over Carolina
Cincinnati over Pittsburgh

Washington over Seattle
NY Giants over Chicago
New England over Indianapolis
Denver over Cincinnati

Washington over NY Giants
Denver over New England

I'm not picking the Super Bowl yet because of Survivor Football.
Carolina over Giants
Pit over Cincinnati

New England over Denver
Indy over Pit
seattle over washington
Carolina over Chi town

New England over Indy
Carolina over Seattle

New England over Carolina

I have been saying it all year

DragonBand06
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
New England over Carolina
I have been saying it all year
It would be interesting to see a rematch; the Pats want 4 out of 5, Carolina wants revenge for the last time these two met in the Superbowl...

OILERDT54
01-13-2006, 10:21 AM
i think the superbowl will be indy and seattle with indy coming out on top.