PDA

View Full Version : Will VY be back next year

westlake
10-16-2005, 06:28 PM
What needs to happen for VY to come back, and who thinks he will be back and why?

Any other horns that you think might leave after this year (not-seniors)?

lonny23
10-16-2005, 06:43 PM
What needs to happen for VY to come back, and who thinks he will be back and why?

I hope not! :D

LoneRocket
10-16-2005, 06:49 PM
--

GoOwls
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
I've heard that Vince for sure wants to play QB in the pros and realizes that he won't be ready for the pros after the end of this season. He is more likely to stay than not, to get more experience at being a QB so he will have a better chance of succeding in the pros. He's affraid that if he goes to the pros and he doesn't have the skills, that they will try to convert him to WR, which he would do if it's his only ticket to the NFL, but he wants to maximize his chances to be a QB.

Not set in granite, a national championship could change everything, but that's what I hear.

Favpack
10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm thinking he just loves the UT scene - the guy is really happy - that won't change next year too much if he stays.

Here's an interesting question - what if the Texans get the first pick?

Texasfrog
10-16-2005, 08:17 PM

As great an athlete as Vince Young is.... he's not ready for the NFL. He's come along way since last season in his passing skills. One more season working and refining he's skills would probably make him a very high draft pick (#1-#10).

CLFalcon2006
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
he'll come back to give himself a shot at the heisman, i think reggie bush is gonna win it simply because hes with usc and is mr clutch.

ktchamp97
10-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Vince has promised his mother and grandmother that he will get his degree, so unless something drastic happens, he'll be back next year...he's said as much a few different times this year.

wide-e-wide
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Stop talking about next year...your gonna jinx the team...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrghtghghghgathaghgahas gdhgahgadshagslkasg;alhaspoghqwperg0aeofgzXJHFL:as khdl;gash;ldghfasdlgkas.....

STOP IT!!!!

GoOwls
10-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Wide, you give up on your "posting" strike? :D

lonny23
10-17-2005, 01:18 AM
They know Tech wins the Big 12 this year and VY needs to come back! ;)

lonny23
10-23-2005, 11:21 AM
They know Tech wins the Big 12 this year and VY needs to come back! ;)
That didn't work out too well! :D

pack4life
10-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Vince has promised his mother and grandmother that he will get his degree, so unless something drastic happens, he'll be back next year...he's said as much a few different times this year.

Yeah, but since he was redshirted, this is his 4th year in college, so he could have a degree after this year.

Hdshrinker
10-23-2005, 09:57 PM

Besides, wide said he was gonna win a championship and we know he aint gonna do it this year...so he'll be back.