PDA

View Full Version : CC57 on Wideman's retirement

CoppellCowboy57
10-16-2005, 11:27 AM
As im sitting at my computer, writing good byes to everyone, and saying good bye to certain people around the state. I am making one last plea for Wide-E-Wide to be put into the HOF. I am also here to say, I am here by resigning as Widemans camp leader...But I do have this to say.

WIDEMAN COMEBACK ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU...

(reminds me of Micheal Jordans retirement to baseball)

lonny23
10-16-2005, 11:31 AM
As im sitting at my computer, writing good byes to everyone, and saying good bye to certain people around the state. I am making one last plea for Wide-E-Wide to be put into the HOF. I am also here to say, I am here by resigning as Widemans camp leader...But I do have this to say.

I thought you were headed to Basic and then you keep posting! :p

Wide had the shortest retirement ever. He kept posting in his retirement thread and pretty soon said KT97 sent him a message and he's sticking around! :D

CoppellCowboy57
10-16-2005, 11:32 AM
I thought you were headed to Basic and then you keep posting! :p

Wide had the shortest retirement ever. He kept posting in his retirement thread and pretty soon said KT97 sent him a message and he's sticking around! :D

I'm leaving in a couple hours to head up to the hotel, and then to MEPs around 3:30AM tomorrow morning...Im getting nervous now though

lonny23
10-16-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm leaving in a couple hours to head up to the hotel, and then to MEPs around 3:30AM tomorrow morning...Im getting nervous now though
Hey, you'll do fine. I went to that same crappy MEPS on Cadiz Street in Dallas. Why don't some of you Dallas guys give him a good send-off at MEPS. It's just south of downtown on the other side of I-30.

I went to MEPS three times because the first time I went was for the Navy and I backed out at the last minute. I came back about a month later for the Air Force and signed up the same day the main fighting in the Gulf War ended. We stayed in a nice hotel close to Dallas Market the night before we shipped out. I fly from DFW to San Antonio on June 4, 1991 and still love the Air Force as much now as I did then. I might stay in until 2021! :eek:

CoppellCowboy57
10-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey, you'll do fine. I went to that same crappy MEPS on Cadiz Street in Dallas. Why don't some of you Dallas guys give him a good send-off at MEPS. It's just south of downtown on the other side of I-30.

I went to MEPS three times because the first time I went was for the Navy and I backed out at the last minute. I came back about a month later for the Air Force and signed up the same day the main fighting in the Gulf War ended. We stayed in a nice hotel close to Dallas Market the night before we shipped out. I fly from DFW to San Antonio on June 4, 1991 and still love the Air Force as much now as I did then. I might stay in until 2021! :eek:

This will be my 4th time at that darn MEPS building, I went the first time when I was 17 with the Army, but I backed out at the last min. Then I went with the Marines, and then again last friday for an inspect. and again tomorrow...I hate MEPS with a passion, i hope i never have to go back ever agian...

Ill be at the Holiday Inn tonight at I35E and 635...it I hate that hotel too

wide-e-wide
10-16-2005, 03:37 PM
This will be my 4th time at that darn MEPS building, I went the first time when I was 17 with the Army, but I backed out at the last min. Then I went with the Marines, and then again last friday for an inspect. and again tomorrow...I hate MEPS with a passion, i hope i never have to go back ever agian...

CC57...get your mind right boy...in a few hours you will be standing on the yellow footprints...YOU CAN DO IT....GET MAD...GET READY...IT'S ON....
YOU GOT THE WHOLE SITE BEHIND YOU>>>>>MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I went to MEPS the first time in 1993...I had orders to boot camp in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma...as PVT. Wideman US Army...I backed out...I still have the orders in a drawer somewhere...

The second time I went back was in 1998...stayed at the same nasty Days Inn on Calvalcade in Houston...I was DQ'd for an ear infection...

A month later I went back...stayed at the Days Inn again...in Houston...I was 2 pounds over the weight limit...(I never told you guys I had to lose 78 pounds to get into the Navy...I went from 276 to 198 in order to get in)

Went back in later in '98...to the Shreveport MEPS...and got in...left the next day to sunny Great Lakes,Ill. ....yeah right. It was 22 and snowing when I got there.

Hoo-rah CC57...you have my address right?

lonny23
10-16-2005, 07:20 PM

Holiday Inn? We had a nice high-rise hotel in 1991. I guess the budget cuts have taken a toll! :D

They did make me ride on buses to and from Mt. Pleasant, though. :mad:

SeguinMatadors
08-11-2010, 12:16 AM

Who?

CoveMom
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Who?

so, have you put the doobie down yet?

:eek:

Favpack
08-11-2010, 01:03 PM
so, have you put the doobie down yet?

:eek:

You can't be stoned and find threads that old.

JMSFan
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM

adderall xr

SeguinMatadors
08-11-2010, 07:03 PM
adderall xr

Adderall, the steroids of the Poker world.

BDB
08-11-2010, 07:21 PM

you sure bout that?

slorch
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Whisky Tango Foxtrot on the Wide Archives?

mad_fan
08-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Whisky Tango Foxtrot on the Wide Archives?

August 11th...if I was that bored...it'd be because I had no job...like 25% of Amerika...
Football is in sight...