PDA

View Full Version : Texas secondary and d line

HOOKEM
10-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Texas secondary is looking like the best in the country. The d-line does not need to blitz to get pressure. That will put them over the top against USC. USC's defense will not be able to stop the Texas offense. That will be the difference if they play.

wide-e-wide
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM
They are not listening bro.
They are too busy getting their excuses prepared for the day it happens.
For an entire board of Texans...there sure is a lot of haterism towards...
THE University of Texas...it's all good though. It will make it all the more special when it happens. And it will happen....

Hook 'em

HOOKEM
10-15-2005, 09:49 PM
preach on brother

TheProphet
10-15-2005, 10:15 PM
USC can't play with Texas...the only stat I can think of USC beating Texas in that game would be "Lucky *** breaks"...isnt it funny that if Leinart doesnt fumble the game is over...

wide-e-wide
10-15-2005, 10:18 PM
USC can't play with Texas...the only stat I can think of USC beating Texas in that game would be "Lucky *** breaks"...isnt it funny that if Leinart doesnt fumble the game is over...

I said the same thing...

I told my wife " hell they would have been better off not knocking the ball out"

when is a fumble a bad thing? hahaha

when it happens against America's darlings...that's when.

TheProphet
10-15-2005, 10:26 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if USC won the rest of their games, I mean to get LUCKIER than Notre Dame...to OUT LUCK the Irish at home...come on, hell they might as well replace Reggie Bush with the Stanford band...

wide-e-wide
10-15-2005, 10:42 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if USC won the rest of their games, I mean to get LUCKIER than Notre Dame...to OUT LUCK the Irish at home...come on, hell they might as well replace Reggie Bush with the Stanford band...

hahahaha...
funny but true...
The Irish needed Rudy....I was even doing the chant...
"Rudy...Rudy...Rudy...Rudy"
Sean Astin would have punked Leinart on the goal line...hahahaha

bowiedawgs01
10-15-2005, 10:48 PM
We actually got the RUDY chant going pretty loud in Section 27 in the 2nd quarter. :D

wide-e-wide
10-15-2005, 10:51 PM
We actually got the RUDY chant going pretty loud in Section 27 in the 2nd quarter. :D

Rudy was a beast...
how that guy went undrafted is beyond me...
Probably the fact that he was in "The Goonies" didn't help.