PDA

View Full Version : JUST a little question alright??? calm down

Its In The Bag
10-14-2005, 10:04 AM
What's everyone's favorite music type, and don't say a little bit of everything, if you say a little bit of everything I'm going to count you as a pop lover, someone that changes it to mix 96.1 always (alright station, but pretty dumb morning show)

Me: My favorite music is rap
Now, please don't start saying rap is crap lol.
I don't listen to sorry *** 50 cent and stuff, I listen to underground stuff and more 90's like 2pac

I also like Rock and Heavy Metal, but they aren't my favorite
Techno is also good!
Country sucks really bad. sorry guys

Reaganrattler07
10-14-2005, 10:07 AM
What's everyone's favorite music type, and don't say a little bit of everything, if you say a little bit of everything I'm going to count you as a pop lover, someone that changes it to mix 96.1 always (alright station, but pretty dumb morning show)

Me: My favorite music is rap
Now, please don't start saying rap is crap lol.
I don't listen to sorry *** 50 cent and stuff, I listen to underground stuff and more 90's like 2pac

I also like Rock and Heavy Metal, but they aren't my favorite
Techno is also good!
Country sucks really bad. sorry guys

Hmm....depends what kinda mood I'm in. Rock, alternative(think thats what it is), maybe some of the oldies stuff cause i listened to that when I was young....used to listen to rap in middle school....and i like a lil country every now and then.

bubbacoach
10-14-2005, 10:42 AM
sports talk radio

ktchamp97
10-14-2005, 01:57 PM
sports talk radio
Eric Kuselias (sp?) can't carry a tune worth a crap...Cowheard and Patrick are decent, but Golic is the man! ;)

I listen to sports talk radio alot myself, but not for the music, hah.

I like just about anything...(sorry itsinthebag, it's true!)
Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Prog Rock, some Rap, some R&B, Jazz, Blues, Classical, some Country, some Techno, some Pop is tolerable...basically, I can appreciate good music regardless of genre. I play a little geetar myself, so I appreciate the talent and skill necessary to make good music.

If I had to pick a favorite genre, I would go with Rock...I'll listen to anything with good guitar...although some of the death metal stuff is hard to get into, because the "singers" just ruin it. When I play my guitar, I'm either playing some dark, melodic acoustic stuff, some dirty blues, or heavy metal type stuff...it depends on what mood I'm in :D . Lately, it's been the dark acoustic stuff.

ktCarl
10-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Eric Kuselias (sp?) can't carry a tune worth a crap...Cowheard and Patrick are decent, but Golic is the man! ;)

I listen to sports talk radio alot myself, but not for the music, hah.

I like just about anything...(sorry itsinthebag, it's true!)
Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Prog Rock, some Rap, some R&B, Jazz, Blues, Classical, some Country, some Techno, some Pop is tolerable...basically, I can appreciate good music regardless of genre. I play a little geetar myself, so I appreciate the talent and skill necessary to make good music.

If I had to pick a favorite genre, I would go with Rock...I'll listen to anything with good guitar...although some of the death metal stuff is hard to get into, because the "singers" just ruin it. When I play my guitar, I'm either playing some dark, melodic acoustic stuff, some dirty blues, or heavy metal type stuff...it depends on what mood I'm in :D . Lately, it's been the dark acoustic stuff.

I'm almost like you except I just can't stomach Rap. It's so awful.
I too play the guitfiddle and have played in bands locally. My favorites is Classic Rock and any new rock (Alternative) that has a groove.

AllenEagle06
10-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I love rock alternative and that's about it. It's just not like me to listen to anything else. The 3 genres I hate the most are pop, country, and R&B. They just don't do it for me.

lonny23
10-14-2005, 04:44 PM
sports talk radio
That's what I listen to. I only listen to music if I can't get sports.

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:48 PM
classic rock and alternative, no C-RAP comes through these ears

GTown02
10-14-2005, 11:01 PM
That's what I listen to. I only listen to music if I can't get sports.
Its all about the ESPN Radio... Dan Patrick Show is the only way to go! :D. 6'2'' - 220 Lbs... *DING* :cool:

Mike and Mike in the morning is good on the way to school, so is the Goodfellas at 9:00. If I cant get sports radio for some reason, my radio is probably dead... :eek:

dragons08
10-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Its all about the ESPN Radio... Dan Patrick Show is the only way to go! :D. 6'2'' - 220 Lbs... *DING* :cool:

Mike and Mike in the morning is good on the way to school, so is the Goodfellas at 9:00. If I cant get sports radio for some reason, my radio is probably dead... :eek:
speaking of espn radio, i turn that on before i go to sleep, i would use a tv, but the glow keeps me up, so the radio i get my sports news and its dark, also i wake up and i know stuff i dont remember hearing its awesome

LoneRocket
10-15-2005, 11:10 PM
Sports Radio, music has changed. You can not hardly find a song that is not sampled. Maybe I am just aging.

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Sports Radio, music has changed. You can not hardly find a song that is not sampled. Maybe I am just aging.
Yeah, I don't listen to very much music. That's why the # of songs I like has dwindled.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I don't listen to very much music. That's why the # of songs I like has dwindled.
but wouldnt you still like the classics? i listen to classic rock and what not, thanks to my parents, they always listened to it when i was young, so it kind of just stuck with me