PDA

View Full Version : Stafford to Georgia

drgnbkr
05-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Matthew Stafford, Highland Park's QB verbally commits to Georgia.

KT2000
05-14-2005, 09:39 AM
No surprise on the commitment although I did think he'd wait a little longer. He loves Mark Richt's scheme, and has many ties to the university with friends and family. His girlfriend goes there. Georgia got a very good one.

brad@sunshinepreps
05-14-2005, 01:06 PM
I hope some of his choice was not based on his girlfriend going there. Everyone knows that 99.9% of people break up after they go to college. Besides that best of luck to him.

RGVBadBoy
05-14-2005, 01:41 PM
I hope some of his choice was not based on his girlfriend going there. Everyone knows that 99.9% of people break up after they go to college. Besides that best of luck to him.
i agree, there will be plenty of those "Georgia Peaches" all over this guy, he will eventually be their starter and im affraid his gf wont be able to handle those southern groupies, that relationship is DOOMED......but he's a good choice....but the SEC is a great place to learn.

Texas Hammer
05-14-2005, 03:03 PM
You guys forgot a few things. Girls like money and power and since he's a QB from Highland Park, he stands a good chance to keep her.

farmerfan
05-14-2005, 06:09 PM
his gf is also most likely from HP so I bet those georgia girls will have a hard time competing with her.

Texas Hammer
05-14-2005, 06:12 PM
his gf is also most likely from HP so I bet those georgia girls will have a hard time competing with her.Georgia has some good looking girls and I think his girlfriend should worry more than he should.

farmerfan
05-14-2005, 06:20 PM
ive seen the Georgia girls, aunt and uncle live in Athens, they are pretty girls, however they are not Texas girls. That said, he will be a great fit in Richts offense and for the SEC in general, Georgia is one of those teams who's recruting has been great lately and they are flying under the radar, everyone's talking about Florida and South Carolina as well as Tenn, but Georgia has plenty of talent and could make a run for the division title.

lonny23
05-14-2005, 06:35 PM
ive seen the Georgia girls, aunt and uncle live in Athens, they are pretty girls, however they are not Texas girls. That said, he will be a great fit in Richts offense and for the SEC in general, Georgia is one of those teams who's recruting has been great lately and they are flying under the radar, everyone's talking about Florida and South Carolina as well as Tenn, but Georgia has plenty of talent and could make a run for the division title.
Richt is a good coach and being in Georgia and winning is a tailor-maid situation to win big. I like Texas girls more than Georgia girls.

NewSherriffInTown
05-14-2005, 06:37 PM
I definitely like the Texas girls that I saw when I was down there in April...I'll be BACK in Leander on Tuesday...

The boys are back in town....