PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement: CoppellCowboy57

ktchamp97
10-12-2005, 11:41 PM
As we all know, CoppellCowboy57 is about to head off to Basic and he'll be gone for about 3 months, but he's going to come back a US Marine!

As a send-off, seeing as how he is the highest ranking Community Vet, we have decided to induct CoppellCowboy57 in the 5ATexasFootball.com Hall of Fame. He's been with us for over a year now and he's one of our most active and most thoughtful members, so we feel he is more than deserving.

CC57,
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you over the coming months.

Take care my friend...we'll be looking forward to your return.

Cujo
10-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Well let me be the first to congratulate you CC57 :)

Semper Fi!

CLFalcon2006
10-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Good luck Cowboy our prayers are with you.
Semper Fi

farmerfan
10-13-2005, 12:38 AM
CC57
You have a whole community of Texas high school football fans behind you, we are all proud of you and wish you the very best. May God bless you and your family.

CoppellCowboy57
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Wow, I dont know what to say, thank you guys. It means alot to me to be apart of a community that cares so much for the best sport in the best state in the world. The guys who came before me in the HOF led by example. This is an elite group of High School football fans that I am proud to be apart of. There are meny others on this board who are just as deserving of the Hall Of Fame Status, It makes it just more of an honor to become a member of the 5ATexasFootball HOF...Thank You Admins!

jtk1519
10-13-2005, 01:17 AM
God bless.

GoOwls
10-13-2005, 02:50 AM
You da man. Semper Fi. HOORAH!

cougardude
10-13-2005, 05:05 AM
God Bless you CoppellCowboy57! :)

lonny23
10-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Congrats on being in the Hall of Fame. I think we should have T-shirts that say Hall of Fame and wear them to games! :D

lonny23
10-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Congrats on being in the Hall of Fame. I think we should have T-shirts that say Hall of Fame and wear them to games! :D
Somebody said it before. Get shirts with our names on them. I still think that would be cool.

wide-e-wide
10-13-2005, 06:51 AM
Congrats CC57...give 'em hell devil dog!

As for your t-shirts...I hope they all shrink and unravel the first time you wash them...just being a hater.

lonny23
10-13-2005, 07:27 AM

As for your t-shirts...I hope they all shrink and unravel the first time you wash them...just being a hater.
At least you're an honest hater! :D

Favpack
10-13-2005, 07:32 AM
Congrats CC57! Take care out there.

CoppellCowboy57
10-13-2005, 07:34 AM

Haha Wideman, your the first person I thought of when I wrote what I wrote up there ^...I thought herm how I can I spin this to turn it to make wide look good

Its In The Bag
10-13-2005, 07:42 AM
you SUCK CC, lol jp I haven't even been around here that long
hopefully one day I will be in the HOF

....hmm you guys can call me the future Hall of Famer new guy

Reaganrattler07
10-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Who was it that originally thought of this idea......hmm, I think he was a skins fan :D

Anyways, congratulations CC57, and good luck.

GTown02
10-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Congrats CC57, and good luck at boot camp :D

AllenEagle06
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Congratulations CC57, I new you would become a HOF before you went to basic training. Good luck to you!

CoppellCowboy57
10-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Does this make me the youngest person in the HOF?

lonny23
10-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Does this make me the youngest person in the HOF?
Probably.

CoppellCowboy57
10-13-2005, 04:05 PM
sweet...D08 will take that tital soon enough though

CLFalcon2006
10-13-2005, 11:05 PM

yeah, im thinking somewhere around March. He'll be young but the admin. will be obligated because I expect him to hit 1,000,000 by March.

lonny23
10-14-2005, 08:12 AM
yeah, im thinking somewhere around March. He'll be young but the admin. will be obligated because I expect him to hit 1,000,000 by March.
I still don't think he has the credentials to get in. Posting a lot will not do it. I think it takes quality in posts. He does have some quality, but his posts don't add to the board like some people do. He's not somebody you think of that will give you football info you don't know. I think Hall of Famers are people who teach you stuff. The most teaching he does is in off-topic subjects.

Reaganrattler07
10-14-2005, 09:49 AM
I still don't think he has the credentials to get in. Posting a lot will not do it. I think it takes quality in posts. He does have some quality, but his posts don't add to the board like some people do. He's not somebody you think of that will give you football info you don't know. I think Hall of Famers are people who teach you stuff. The most teaching he does is in off-topic subjects.

I haveta agree with that......

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
no i wont dude, i dont expect to get in, in anytime soon, heck i dont expect to get in at all

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:45 PM
1mil, yikes, thatd be sweeeeeeeeeettttttttt

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:47 PM
lonny your absolulty correct, exactly why i dont expect to be in, high school football isnt my strength in knowledge, i know a lot about other stuff, but like i said texas highschool football is not something i master, so i DO NOT expect to get in the HOF

garlandowl08
10-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, it looks like my hopes and dreams are shot down too cause im just not that knowledgable about football outside of garland...but thats not the point of this thread

CC57...I feel like you're my friend just because we both post on this board. Hearing that you were going to become a marine made me shed a tear... HAve i ever told you you're my hero? ...well that was kind of a joke. But seriously. You are a great addition to this board and I'm proud to have armed forces made up of such good people. Good luck.

Reaganrattler07
10-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, it looks like my hopes and dreams are shot down too cause im just not that knowledgable about football outside of garland...but thats not the point of this thread

CC57...I feel like you're my friend just because we both post on this board. Hearing that you were going to become a marine made me shed a tear... HAve i ever told you you're my hero? ...well that was kind of a joke. But seriously. You are a great addition to this board and I'm proud to have armed forces made up of such good people. Good luck.

...what he said. :)

dragons08
10-14-2005, 11:31 PM
yea i agree with go08, haha go08 rock on (ya get it go hahahaha), sorry 4 hours of sleep plus 7 dp's and a bawls (energy drink) can hype you up, but i feel like i know you personally like as a good friend, and im proud of you man! i know how that means a lot to you. also good luck, i know how proud you feel going out and supporting our country the way you will, good luck hope to talk to you soon, btw we gotta meet up when you get back, by then i'll be able to drive and what not it'll be sweet

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:17 AM

The good part about this forum is that all of us bring different things and we can learn from each other and all of us make each other smarter. I really like the guys here and would like to meet some of them.

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:26 PM
The good part about this forum is that all of us bring different things and we can learn from each other and all of us make each other smarter. I really like the guys here and would like to meet some of them.
i plan to meet cc57 when he returns, we were supposed to meet before but, we were both busy and never got a chance to do that