PDA

View Full Version : The Return of "Friday Night Lights"

WestTexasThunder
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't know if the media has their head in the sand in regards to Odessa Permian Football this year but obviously we're gonna have to let our action do the talking. Ranked 5th in the state,and NO recognition whatsoever in the National Media. I find it hard to believe that USA today has other schools who have LOST games,ranked ahead of the Panthers. Maybe after next weekend,they'll see the light shining out of WEST TEXAS THUNDER, GO MOJO !!!:cool::cool:

mojoguy
11-19-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know if the media has their head in the sand in regards to Odessa Permian Football this year but obviously we're gonna have to let our action do the talking. Ranked 5th in the state,and NO recognition whatsoever in the National Media. I find it hard to believe that USA today has other schools who have LOST games,ranked ahead of the Panthers. Maybe after next weekend,they'll see the light shining out of WEST TEXAS THUNDER, GO MOJO !!!:cool::cool:

All the national polls are a joke this year. Who cares?

Leerebels55
11-19-2007, 09:11 PM
As much as I hate Permian this is true no kinda west Texas Football Attention

AE 8008
11-19-2007, 11:40 PM
good to see a rebel poster. welcome to the board

The Wiz
11-20-2007, 12:09 AM
good to see a rebel poster. welcome to the board

No kidding. I've kinda taken on the role as a Rebels supporter. A far cry from my days in high school, during which I held much hatred for the boys in Maroon and White. As I've gotten older, and especially since I left the area, I have a lot more pride in West Texas as a whole.

GO PANTHERS, REBELS and EAGLES!

cougardude
11-20-2007, 05:41 AM
All the national polls are a joke this year. Who cares?

National high school polls are a joke. Period. :rolleyes:

WestTexasThunder
11-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Are y'all ready for some SNOWBALLS !!! According to the national weather service,we are expecting some GREAT FOOTBALL weather. With games scheduled for the next few days,they are expecting SNOW of all things here in the BASIN! That makes for EXCELLENT football weather. Maybe the media will finally see that WEST TEXAS FOOTBALL is as clear as BLACK AND WHITE. Black being the MOJO that runs wild at Ratliffe Stadium, and the WHITE is the SNOW that will make playing this game against El Paso_______ (insert next victim) even more exciting. No matter how ya slice it,it ALWAYS comes out MOJO.
:D:D

Go Permian Panthers !!