PDA

View Full Version : I hate threads with really long annoying stupid titles and lots of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad_fan
10-10-2005, 10:35 PM
cause they make it harder to remember which one I wanted to go back to. JMO. :) peace. :)

cougardude
10-11-2005, 05:17 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its In The Bag
10-11-2005, 05:33 PM
a ha! that reminds me of this 1 dude that posts like that
it could be Mavs D End ...wait that biotch is banned lol

Reaganrattler07
10-11-2005, 06:02 PM
I'll go out on a limb here.....

Its in the bag = Mavs D End

Hint: Watch what you say...especially foul language.

Reaganrattler07
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
cause they make it harder to remember which one I wanted to go back to. JMO. :) peace. :)

You forgot the "official" threads :D

dragons08
10-11-2005, 06:44 PM
its that WestTXrebel, the goooooooooooooo (insert team)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its In The Bag
10-11-2005, 07:25 PM
I'll go out on a limb here.....

Its in the bag = Mavs D End

Hint: Watch what you say...especially foul language.

yeah...once I signed up I wanted to make a madison like name, but I didn't want to get confused with Mavs D End, and Im being totally honest here. So I made this sn, its funny right

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:33 PM
i hate when people do one really long sentence and dont use proper punctuation or anything and its just one really long run on sentence but i dont see many people on here doing it its mostly people on other sites the people on this site are pretty smart except for dragons08 jk see how long this sentence is it is one big run on sentence its hard to understand because its so long and its hard to tell where one sentence ends and another begins.

Its In The Bag
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
are j000 tryinG to t3ll ME???? TAHT I' AMZ A B4D TYP3R AND HaVe B4d GraMMOUR???!!?!?!?!111ononeeoneoen elventy

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:40 PM
are j000 tryinG to t3ll ME???? TAHT I' AMZ A B4D TYP3R AND HaVe B4d GraMMOUR???!!?!?!?!111ononeeoneoen elventy

lol im jk. aim msgs get bad 2. ttyl, roflmao, l8, lol, ihtwrlastalo! (I hate threads with really long annoying stupid titles and lots of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

dragons08
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
i hate when people do one really long sentence and dont use proper punctuation or anything and its just one really long run on sentence but i dont see many people on here doing it its mostly people on other sites the people on this site are pretty smart except for dragons08 jk see how long this sentence is it is one big run on sentence its hard to understand because its so long and its hard to tell where one sentence ends and another begins.
i usually put.... in between thoughts and what not!! me not smart, check out those prepostions i listed, tell me how many of those you know, off the top of your head

Reaganrattler07
10-11-2005, 08:11 PM
i put "............" when i kinda pause.

dragons08
10-11-2005, 09:22 PM
i put "............" when i kinda pause.
its what all the insanely awesome people do i guess..you do it, i do it,wide does it..................take back the insanely cool part :p

CLFalcon2006
10-11-2005, 11:14 PM
I think that if everybody used perfect grammar things would opperate much more smoothly around here. Think of a forum where we could actually understand each other. A forum free of run-on sentances, unpunctuated sentances, slang, the fast type jibberish, etc.

but that woulnt be 2 fun now would it?

dragons08
10-12-2005, 03:39 PM
I think that if everybody used perfect grammar things would opperate much more smoothly around here. Think of a forum where we could actually understand each other. A forum free of run-on sentances, unpunctuated sentances, slang, the fast type jibberish, etc.

but that woulnt be 2 fun now would it?
its not we dont want to do it, its just most of us cant do it! :p

Its In The Bag
10-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Dear 5A members,
I am writing this message to show you people that I can write above an eighth grade level. This is much like the San Antonio Express News, except without all the stupid opinions. I appreciate your time and your money, and hope that you contribute more to the 5A NCAA Dynasty fund. I would like to "holler" at my cronie, redskins88. We are all cronies; just looking for another cronie. Thank you again, and please; no sex in the champaigne room.
Hugs and Kisses,
It Is In The Bag

dragons08
10-12-2005, 05:36 PM
hmm, we had the PSAT today..and on there they had the sentence thing, 5 parts of the sentence is underlined, then its like which doesnt fit, and im sitting there like, damn this sounds good, heck id write it on my essay, its so hard to tell

Reaganrattler07
10-12-2005, 09:44 PM
hmm, we had the PSAT today..and on there they had the sentence thing, 5 parts of the sentence is underlined, then its like which doesnt fit, and im sitting there like, damn this sounds good, heck id write it on my essay, its so hard to tell

And then the answers you wanted to answer weren't on there! Ugh...stupid psat.

Uh....since when did I become your cronie Its in the Bag?

Its In The Bag
10-12-2005, 09:45 PM
since the day you were born....I was the doctor who assisted your mother in labor, it is only right that you give me 20% of your daily income.

dragons08
10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
cronie=what?

Its In The Bag
10-12-2005, 09:48 PM
cronie=friend

Reaganrattler07
10-12-2005, 09:49 PM
cronie=friend

ah ok then

CLFalcon2006
10-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Crony (krone) n. Pl. A close friend or companion; long lasting. From Greek word Khronios which means Long Lasting.

dragons08
10-12-2005, 09:55 PM
so extra the gum can be like

Exta now with cronie flavor!

CLFalcon2006
10-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Pennzoil crony protection for your car.

lonny23
10-13-2005, 06:34 AM
In other words,

YOU HATE YOUR THREAD! :D

mad_fan
10-14-2005, 07:01 AM
In other words,

YOU HATE YOUR THREAD! :D

Yes, but I thought it would be gone away by now. I guess with the Dragon, Skins and Bag carrying on a conversation in here it'll probably by around for a while. :rolleyes:

lonny23
10-14-2005, 08:00 AM
Yes, but I thought it would be gone away by now. I guess with the Dragon, Skins and Bag carrying on a conversation in here it'll probably by around for a while. :rolleyes:
This Forum isn't as bad as the basketball forum I go to. One guy pulls up threads from 5 months ago, just to have them on top. Those threads never die!

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:38 PM
just cause you dont have that skill, dont be hating

dragons08
10-14-2005, 10:39 PM
This Forum isn't as bad as the basketball forum I go to. One guy pulls up threads from 5 months ago, just to have them on top. Those threads never die!
new way to raise post count..

mad_fan
10-15-2005, 12:11 AM
just cause you dont have that skill, dont be hating

skill? the typing conversation skill? I have that, got an A+ at university in that. :p

dragons08
10-15-2005, 12:20 AM
skill? the typing conversation skill? I have that, got an A+ at university in that. :p
theres a class for typing speed......oh where do i sign up??????????

Reaganrattler07
10-15-2005, 01:09 PM
theres a class for typing speed......oh where do i sign up??????????

There's even a class in high school......once they clocked me at 114 wpm...

dragons08
10-15-2005, 01:21 PM
There's even a class in high school......once they clocked me at 114 wpm...
nicely done man nicely done, i know in like ahh middle school and ahh intermediate school? i think they had classes like that

Reaganrattler07
10-15-2005, 01:42 PM
nicely done man nicely done, i know in like ahh middle school and ahh intermediate school? i think they had classes like that

Ah but I average in the 90s.....it was kinda weird cause there were people in my class who couldn't manage but 20 wpms.... :eek:

CLFalcon2006
10-15-2005, 04:28 PM
I am terrible at wpm. I was never able to master "home row" i just look at the board and start pressing buttons with random fingers.

dragons08
10-15-2005, 06:53 PM
I am terrible at wpm. I was never able to master "home row" i just look at the board and start pressing buttons with random fingers.
wow, thats pretty sad, i learned the home row thing back in, ahh 3rd grade?

Its In The Bag
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM
lol yeah i learned homerow in 3rd grade, but I really learned how to type through going into chat rooms when i was in middle school and such. In highschool at madison i took a keyboarding class, i was clocked at a record high of 150 WPM. Yes...150...I think i've gone down from that, but hell i was clocking brother! in chatrooms to get your point across you have to type fast as hell or else the conversation will pass you up

mad_fan
10-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Ha, I just talk and somebody types for me. :D :p

dragons08
10-15-2005, 11:18 PM
you must be famous!

mad_fan
10-15-2005, 11:23 PM
you must be famous!

No, I'm infamous.
;)

lonny23
10-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Ah but I average in the 90s.....it was kinda weird cause there were people in my class who couldn't manage but 20 wpms.... :eek:
I took typing, but the best I ever did in school was 30 WPM. I'm faster now, because I don't worry about mistakes and go back to fix them.

lonny23
10-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Your time on the witness stand doesn't count! :p

mad_fan
10-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Your time on the witness stand doesn't count! :p

It's just not fair! :eek:

CLFalcon2006
10-18-2005, 08:38 PM
wow, thats pretty sad, i learned the home row thing back in, ahh 3rd grade?

i never cared...always wanted to play oregon trail or kid pix back in the day not those stupid typing games. Plus I type just fine with my own "freehand" stlye :D

CLFalcon2006
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
We also had a type teacher called the home row nazi. She would hold your hands in place for several minutes while you typed a sentace, then yell at you (we were what, 8?). Actually thaty mgiht be the reason I hate home row

Reaganrattler07
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
i never cared...always wanted to play oregon trail or kid pix back in the day not those stupid typing games. Plus I type just fine with my own "freehand" stlye :D

Oregon trail!

The only two things I care about on the keyboard are the two bumps on j and f. Cause if i know where they are, i have the entire board practically memorized....that's how i type so fast.

dragons08
10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Oregon trail!

The only two things I care about on the keyboard are the two bumps on j and f. Cause if i know where they are, i have the entire board practically memorized....that's how i type so fast.
i have it all memorized from the home row, all the mario typing games!!!

dragons08
10-18-2005, 09:22 PM
We also had a type teacher called the home row nazi. She would hold your hands in place for several minutes while you typed a sentace, then yell at you (we were what, 8?). Actually thaty mgiht be the reason I hate home row
we have a lunch lady, we call snagle tooth, long story short, she has one mysterious tooth, that just is there, missing a ton of others, its weird...sorry, home row nazi, reminded me that some how..

CLFalcon2006
10-18-2005, 11:03 PM
every school has a group of characters wheter it be snagletooth, the home row nazi, or my personal favroite the crazy janitor. In middle school we had this one guy who had the highest pitched voice i have ever heard comeing from not just a guy, but any human in general. It was painful to lsiten to him. He wasn't that good of a janitor anyways, whenever a toliet broke or clogged up he would tape a garbage bag over it and leave it for the rest of the year. Same for water fountains and sinks, etc. I think he was never fired because the admins. didn't want to have to talk with him and his high pitched voice so they could fire him.

Yeah that had nothing to do with anything but thats my story

mad_fan
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
and all I remember from 20+ years ago was that one HOT teacher...I'd hate to see her now. :D

why is this thread still here? :p

wide-e-wide
10-20-2005, 05:40 PM
[
I think he was never fired because the admins. didn't want to have to talk with him and his high pitched voice so they could fire him.

For a second there..I thought you were talking about Lonny...
just kidding L2K...it was too easy to pass up.

Reaganrattler07
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
and all I remember from 20+ years ago was that one HOT teacher...I'd hate to see her now. :D

...lets see that was how many YEARS ago? :p ...she's probably on social security now :D

Reaganrattler07
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
[

For a second there..I thought you were talking about Lonny...
just kidding L2K...it was too easy to pass up.

hahaha, poor Lonny....

dragons08
10-20-2005, 06:11 PM

hahahaha, thats great..you remember a hot teacher and not school stuff..

lonny23
10-20-2005, 10:05 PM
I only had 1 teacher that really qualified as being hot and that was when I was a sophomore. Her sister was 1 year ahead of me and she was 23 or 24 at the time. I bet she's still somewhat hot for being 41 or 42. My mom was friends with her mom. I'd probably ask her out if I had the chance today. I was the teacher's pet, but we didn't need any of that Mary Kay LeTourneau stuff back then! :D It doesn't make any difference to me because I got married to a woman 7 years older than me to start with.

dragons08
10-20-2005, 10:07 PM
I only had 1 teacher that really qualified as being hot and that was when I was a sophomore. Her sister was 1 year ahead of me and she was 23 or 24 at the time. I bet she's still somewhat hot for being 41 or 42.
im not going to lie, we are a bunch of weirdos, talking about hot teachers, back in the day..acutally im just laughing, so i guess im not a weirdo!

wide-e-wide
10-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Ms. Baum at Junior High West...
all the guys wanted her in a major way.
I thought she was 'aiight....but she talked funny.
She had just moved to Texas from Iowa...and her
accent got on my nerves...
That's the only one I remember.

lonny23
10-21-2005, 09:57 AM
im not going to lie, we are a bunch of weirdos, talking about hot teachers, back in the day..acutally im just laughing, so i guess im not a weirdo!
I wasn't joking, though. I think ol' girl probably still has it going on. Her physical beauty is probably in line with my cousin who's 41.

One of the women that works for me over here has a 5 year old son. He told her one day that he's going to marry his teacher! :D Hey, we start young.

I kissed a girl in my class in 2nd grade and she punched me in the mouth. I ended up losing that tooth a few days later! :)

dragons08
10-21-2005, 11:51 PM
I kissed a girl in my class in 2nd grade and she punched me in the mouth. I ended up losing that tooth a few days later! :)
lmao, obviously your not the pimp like wideman

mad_fan
10-21-2005, 11:58 PM
lmao, obviously your not the pimp like wideman

I don't know about that...2nd grade and Lonny probably made a quarter off of that girl when the tooth fairy came.

mad_fan
10-22-2005, 12:00 AM
hahahaha, thats great..you remember a hot teacher and not school stuff..

I remember all of her geometry. :p

dragons08
10-22-2005, 12:03 AM
geometry.......dfasklfjdsafjlksjfasjdfa! i sucked at that, highest grade was like an 89 in that class, low being an 83, i just suck at vizualing all the shapes and what not, i kciekd but at the Alg1 and Alg2, pre-cal,........TOUGH CLASS

lonny23
10-22-2005, 01:25 PM
You guys should see the Russian woman that issues the airline tickets over here. Needless to say, she has some nice geometry.

I've been calling her boss when we need tickets for somebody after hours, but she said to call her on the cell phone when we need something. I don't think that will be a problem! :D

Here's the scary part. I've seen what glamorous women look like without all the makeup (and clothes), along with the touched-up pictures. This girl beats almost all of them.

mad_fan
10-22-2005, 01:52 PM
You guys should see the Russian woman that issues the airline tickets over here. Needless to say, she has some nice geometry.

I've been calling her boss when we need tickets for somebody after hours, but she said to call her on the cell phone when we need something. I don't think that will be a problem! :D

Here's the scary part. I've seen what glamorous women look like without all the makeup (and clothes), along with the touched-up pictures. This girl beats almost all of them.

when are you coming home? is she suitcase sized? :D

lonny23
10-22-2005, 08:29 PM
when are you coming home? is she suitcase sized? :D
I wish. She's about 5 foot 8 and it's always nice to be sitting down and have her walk up beside me! :D

Reaganrattler07
10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
I wish. She's about 5 foot 8 and it's always nice to be sitting down and have her walk up beside me! :D

Woo-wee! Lonny!

Lonny and Russian girl sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

Sorry...couldn't resist :D

dragons08
10-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Lonny and Russian girl sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

i'll help you out...first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the smething carriage!!

dragons08
10-23-2005, 12:01 AM
this stuff reminds me of a funny story....my friends parents are divorced, and he went to hooters with his dad, he was sitting in the parking lot after they ate, and his dad goes, i think that server was coming on to me, my friend replies, dad, their PAYED to do that!! haha i busted out laughing!

lonny23
10-23-2005, 12:46 AM
this stuff reminds me of a funny story....my friends parents are divorced, and he went to hooters with his dad, he was sitting in the parking lot after they ate, and his dad goes, i think that server was coming on to me, my friend replies, dad, their PAYED to do that!! haha i busted out laughing!
They call them juicy girls in Korea. Watch, somebody will have something to say about juicy's! :D You pay like 10 bucks for them to sit and talk to you and they don't even have alcohol. The ajuma makes sure they make the rounds and don't sit in one place very long if you don't keep buying them drinks. I can't tell you how many people throw away their money like that.

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 08:18 AM
They call them juicy girls in Korea. Watch, somebody will have something to say about juicy's! :D You pay like 10 bucks for them to sit and talk to you and they don't even have alcohol. The ajuma makes sure they make the rounds and don't sit in one place very long if you don't keep buying them drinks. I can't tell you how many people throw away their money like that.

I was #1 GI, one of the guys I hung with was always #10 GI...those were fun days... :D

lonny23
10-23-2005, 08:23 AM
I was #1 GI, one of the guys I hung with was always #10 GI...those were fun days... :D
Me love you long time soldier!

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Me love you long time soldier!
:D :D :D

lonny23
10-23-2005, 08:33 AM
:D :D :D
I'm trying to keep it clean and didn't want to say the other part. I know they want out of a bad situation, but it's a shame they get to America and just leave.

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm trying to keep it clean and didn't want to say the other part. I know they want out of a bad situation, but it's a shame they get to America and just leave.

Yes, but the State Dept and Justice Dept are making it a lot harder...long waits, lots of trips to US Consulate, big user fees...

lonny23
10-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Yes, but the State Dept and Justice Dept are making it a lot harder...long waits, lots of trips to US Consulate, big user fees...
When I got married, they said, "You can be held criminally liable if you get married and don't stay married for 2 years!"

mad_fan
10-23-2005, 09:05 AM
When I got married, they said, "You can be held criminally liable if you get married and don't stay married for 2 years!"

Same here (remember I got a Canadian)!!! Hijacked her from NORAD!

lonny23
10-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Same here (remember I got a Canadian)!!! Hijacked her from NORAD!
I'd like to go in NORAD.

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 07:28 AM

:rolleyes: Boy, things have changed in two months...:p

lonny23
12-24-2005, 10:13 AM
:rolleyes: Boy, things have changed in two months...:p
That was a fun thread. I still hold back some stuff.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I'd like to go in NORAD.

Why would you want to go to Norad? I mean, I guess I could see where it would be kinda kool. To visit. But I wouldnt want to work there... Kinda like being on a Nuclear Sub. Would be kool to see...but not be stationed on one. New Orleans was always fun like that.. But wouldnt want to live there..

lonny23
12-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Why would you want to go to Norad? I mean, I guess I could see where it would be kinda kool. To visit. But I wouldnt want to work there... Kinda like being on a Nuclear Sub. Would be kool to see...but not be stationed on one. New Orleans was always fun like that.. But wouldnt want to live there..
I lived in New Orleans. That place is a sewer and no place to live. People do go to have fun, though.

I'd hate to work on a sub. Being on a ship is bad enough.

I agree with your point about NORAD. It would be fun to visit, but I want to be able to go outside if I want to. I don't have to have a window, but I do want the freedom to go outside.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 10:56 AM
I watched a think on Discovery about them building Norad. I was impressed. After seeing that, I decided that I am going to buy me an old missle silo and make it into a home.

That would be pretty kool to have.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:00 AM
I watched a think on Discovery about them building Norad. I was impressed. After seeing that, I decided that I am going to buy me an old missle silo and make it into a home.

That would be pretty kool to have.
People in Montana have done that. I heard a few days ago that Montana went back to a speed limit because they were losing too much federal funding. I was wanting to take a good car through there and let it fly.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:04 AM
People in Montana have done that. I heard a few days ago that Montana went back to a speed limit because they were losing too much federal funding. I was wanting to take a good car through there and let it fly.

When I retire, I'm moving my operation to Montana. I've never been there, but I know I'll love it. In the mean time, if I can come up with a way to live there, I'm gonna.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:08 AM
When I retire, I'm moving my operation to Montana. I've never been there, but I know I'll love it. In the mean time, if I can come up with a way to live there, I'm gonna.
I don't care for the grasslands of Montana, but I love the mountains out west. Glacier National Park is great. My grandfather owned the building that J.C. Penney leased in Hamilton, MT.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Mountains are what I'm after. Being raised in the country, I prefer to spend time in the woods anyway. Mountains are loads of fun. I've been mountains in Ark. Mizou, NC, Tenn, SC, Ga, Az, and Co. I want to get on up to Mt and get some real mountains. I want to live around Bozeman Montana ultimately.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Mountains are what I'm after. Being raised in the country, I prefer to spend time in the woods anyway. Mountains are loads of fun. I've been mountains in Ark. Mizou, NC, Tenn, SC, Ga, Az, and Co. I want to get on up to Mt and get some real mountains. I want to live around Bozeman Montana ultimately.
Missoula is the bomb. You have U of M there and beautiful mountains.

I think Butte is a butt.

Bozeman has about 30K and isn't too large or small. I about fell off the motel bed laughing when I spent the night in Bozeman and saw the news. The TV station had a woman do the news and the same guy do sports AND weather!:D

The best part of the state is definitely west of Butte. It's OK coming out of Yellowstone towards Bozeman.

It looks so funny to see 287 and 87 running into Montana. I've torn those roads up in Texas.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:26 AM
The mountains in Colorado are bigger than Montana. California has some higher mountains, but no place in the CONUS is as consistently as high as Colorado. That's why the lowest altitude in the state is like 3500 feet. The average altitude is over a mile high. They have like 56 peaks about 14K feet. I love mountains. I love the Alaska mountains.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:31 AM
www.bozeman.net is a pretty good site for Bozeman Mt. I go there often and read stuff. Also read the papers (online) from up there. One day, I'll get there.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:32 AM
The mountains in Colorado are bigger than Montana. California has some higher mountains, but no place in the CONUS is as consistently as high as Colorado. That's why the lowest altitude in the state is like 3500 feet. The average altitude is over a mile high. They have like 56 peaks about 14K feet. I love mountains. I love the Alaska mountains.

Yeah. Colorado mountains were HUGE. I was younger back then and didnt have so many back problems. I got to spend a fair amount of time camping up there. Wish I'd've stayed there honestly...

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeah. Colorado mountains were HUGE. I was younger back then and didnt have so many back problems. I got to spend a fair amount of time camping up there. Wish I'd've stayed there honestly...
Me and my buddy hiked up Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park, but had to start coming off of the mountain because of a coming rain storm. We didn't start early enough and it storms on top of the mountain almost every day.

One of these days, I'm going to drive up Mt. Evans highway, the highest road in the U.S.

I love the area west of Denver in the Clear Creek area and on towards the western end of the national park. Estes Park and on east towards I-25 is a fave, just as Colorado Springs and on towards Leadville up to I-70 and Eisenhower Tunnel.

chhspantherfan
05-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I can't believe that I read the whole thing !!