PDA

View Full Version : who was here......

Xfballphenome05
10-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Who was here when the old board still existed?do you like the old one or new one better?

Reaganrattler07
10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
I never saw the old board but i like this one....really got used to it...and the Skins boards have the same layout as this one.

dragons08
10-09-2005, 10:57 PM
i was acuttaly here, barely posted though, i recal my user name being dragonsax13, not a 100percent sure though..i know i posted though..you guys owuld of never known it was me, when i posted, they were longerish ones

lonny23
10-10-2005, 02:06 AM
i was acuttaly here, barely posted though, i recal my user name being dragonsax13, not a 100percent sure though..i know i posted though..you guys owuld of never known it was me, when i posted, they were longerish ones
You had long posts? :confused:

lonny23
10-10-2005, 02:08 AM
I was also here for the 2 previous boards. Red Rage has been here longer than me and so have most of the other Hall of Famers and maybe all except Scooter. I guess it started in 2000 or 2001 and I've only been here since 2003.

I like the new board because it has more forums and I don't get in trouble for being off topic in a high school football forum! :D

dragons08
10-10-2005, 02:13 AM
You had long posts? :confused:
belive it or not, yea, i didnt want to feel like an idioit and post short ones, so i made long thoughtful ones...see how much i changed? i basically commented on the stuff about soccer, it was soccer season, how we dont have a lot of respect and fans and whatn ot

GTown02
10-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Joined during the 02' season (Thats why my name has the 02':)), so ive been here for two previous boards... The ezboard one, and the last one that was hacked... I didnt post alot until the end of the ezboard days...

pack0808
10-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I believe it was 01 when i started posting in here??

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
10-10-2005, 04:49 PM
i started posting last october...i joined at the end of last september

ktCarl
10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Started posting during playoffs in '03. I like this board and dislike the hacker.

GoOwls
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
I was here for the old board, and this is much better and formatted better, a vast improvement. I lost my post count though and some got to keep theirs. Ticked me off at the time, but I got over it. :D

lonny23
10-10-2005, 10:53 PM
I was here for the old board, and this is much better and formatted better, a vast improvement. I lost my post count though and some got to keep theirs. Ticked me off at the time, but I got over it. :D
I sure didn't get to keep mine because I had over 2600 posts! I didn't know anybody got to keep their posts in April 05. I didn't even get to keep the posts that I lost in Jan 04. We're talking about over 5 grand.

GoOwls
10-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Wait, sorry, my bad, my old brain finally kicked in. It wasn't post count, it was the rankings. I remember people emailing the KT's wanting to keep their ranking. I noticed some were reinstated, but, alas, I had to start over. As I said though, I got over it. :D

CoppellCowboy57
10-10-2005, 11:35 PM
I came during the last board, I liked it, found a bunch of people I liked talking to...But this board has been great since April, and now more and more users are coming on here...It'll be ashame to see the season end and how little people use it during the Spring after state/play-offs are over

farmerfan
10-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Ive been here since the end of 2001, it is my favorite site on the WWW, I can honestly say I felt blessed when the board came back and I saw the HOF status under my name, greatest award in my life :D

I also think this new format is better than the old one. Keep up KT brothers you guys are the greatest and most knowledgeable people I have ever encountered on the WWW, it would be a honor to meet yall one day.

jtk1519
10-11-2005, 02:35 AM
I've posted here for years and lurked before that. The "new" board is great, but there are times when I miss the old board.

Overall, I think this board is so different because of the people. It seems like every part of the state (and other states) are represented here. I dont remember that from the old board and I dont know if I like it. ;) West Texas... HOLLA!

lonny23
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Wait, sorry, my bad, my old brain finally kicked in. It wasn't post count, it was the rankings. I remember people emailing the KT's wanting to keep their ranking. I noticed some were reinstated, but, alas, I had to start over. As I said though, I got over it. :D
Yeah, that was cool. I was a Hall of Famer about 5 minutes after I registered on the new board and didn't ask for it, either. I was All-Galaxy on the last one.

Redneckn
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I didnt know there was an old board. I wasnt in Texas then either...

dragons08
10-11-2005, 06:43 PM
I came during the last board, I liked it, found a bunch of people I liked talking to...But this board has been great since April, and now more and more users are coming on here...It'll be ashame to see the season end and how little people use it during the Spring after state/play-offs are over
im pretty sure i can do a good job of keeping hte board active in the offseason

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:38 PM

yeah I'll be here with you since i never do my homework anyways. I was off for a few months because I was working in Austin and didn't have a computer, then I went to New Mexico and didn't have a computer that I could use. Thats the only time I don't come here and read and post.

dragons08
10-11-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah I'll be here with you since i never do my homework anyways. I was off for a few months because I was working in Austin and didn't have a computer, then I went to New Mexico and didn't have a computer that I could use. Thats the only time I don't come here and read and post.
sounds, good, you me and redskins, will RULE the board once the season is over..of course the admnis will have the power..

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
sounds, good, you me and redskins, will RULE the board once the season is over..of course the admnis will have the power..

maybe during the off season they will ban you so we can catch up in posts

CoppellCowboy57
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM

it sort of dies down during the offseason, but thats when i ushally get the most posts.

dragons08
10-11-2005, 07:46 PM
i dont cuss on here, dont go affending anyone (if i do, its not on purpose), and plus what would you guys have to talk about, as in make fun off?? exactly!! noone!! if you met me in person, if would find it hard that i dont cuss and what not..oh man, during xbox, i get pissed off easily, plus when driving, when bozos dont go the speed limit..and im sure theres other stuff..

dragons08
10-11-2005, 07:46 PM
it sort of dies down during the offseason, but thats when i ushally get the most posts.
i was average like 1k a month or close to it, heck im probally still on that path..

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:50 PM
i dont cuss on here, dont go affending anyone (if i do, its not on purpose), and plus what would you guys have to talk about, as in make fun off?? exactly!! noone!! if you met me in person, if would find it hard that i dont cuss and what not..oh man, during xbox, i get pissed off easily, plus when driving, when bozos dont go the speed limit..and im sure theres other stuff..

I was just kidding man. I have only cussed on here a couple of times, and I really don't cuss that much for real. Every now and then when I am having a bad day or I dislike something that was said I will voice my opinion along with a cuss word or 2.

Oh ya, we could make fun of how you got banned. Don't worry man, we will always have a place in our hearts for makin fun of you:)

dragons08
10-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Oh ya, we could make fun of how you got banned. Don't worry man, we will always have a place in our hearts for makin fun of you:)
haha, i dont care if you guys make fun of me, i find it quite humerous as well, i dish out jokes as well, hoping no one takes them serious, so im cool with them

Slim-Rob
10-11-2005, 07:55 PM
haha, i dont care if you guys make fun of me, i find it quite humerous as well, i dish out jokes as well, hoping no one takes them serious, so im cool with them

I don't really make fun of you that much man. My sister and a bunch of my friends are in Band, and I don't care how many posts you have.

Reaganrattler07
10-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I won't be here too much during basketball season...most likely be spending my time over at Littleton....

dragons08
10-11-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't really make fun of you that much man. My sister and a bunch of my friends are in Band, and I don't care how many posts you have.
see, us band kids are pretty dang cool :cool: , i mean if you get into football games for free, you must be cool

lonny23
10-12-2005, 04:52 AM
Why wait for the offseason? :p

lonny23
10-12-2005, 04:53 AM
It never really died down too much this year. It has in previous years.

lonny23
10-12-2005, 04:55 AM
i was average like 1k a month or close to it, heck im probally still on that path..
Negative.

29 posts a day times 30 days equals 870. On a good month, you get 899! :D

dragons08
10-12-2005, 03:40 PM
It never really died down too much this year. It has in previous years.
i wonder who joined this summer.. :D

dragons08
10-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Negative.

29 posts a day times 30 days equals 870. On a good month, you get 899! :D
being gone almost 2 weeks, will lower that post count

lonny23
10-12-2005, 08:36 PM
i wonder who joined this summer.. :D
I'm also talking about January to April and before you came along.

dragons08
10-12-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm also talking about January to April and before you came along.
i was acuttaly a member then, remember the whole i didnt post a lot thing, but yea i read more than i posted, and this place was hoppin, im glad to be a part of it now, this place is an awesome site and would liek to say thanks to everyone for putting up with me

lonny23
10-23-2005, 07:15 AM
i was acuttaly a member then, remember the whole i didnt post a lot thing, but yea i read more than i posted, and this place was hoppin, im glad to be a part of it now, this place is an awesome site and would liek to say thanks to everyone for putting up with me
Never was a truer statement made! :p

dragons08
10-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Never was a truer statement made! :p
i spelled one word wrong in that sentence! that could be from just typing to fast!

SeguinMatadors
08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
The new one is sweeett!

Bass
08-13-2009, 01:59 AM
The new one is sweeett!

I hate time travel.

stevefoxsc
08-13-2009, 02:00 AM
i remember the old board too.