PDA

View Full Version : Texas and the Big 8

lonny23
10-08-2005, 06:52 PM
I know there was a stat about all 4 Big 12 teams from Texas winning on the same day, but have the 4 Texas teams ever won Big 12 games on the same day? It might happen today.

At least Nebraska and Oklahoma already lost. That was Nebraska's first homecoming loss in 37 years!

FootballJunkie
10-08-2005, 06:55 PM
I know there was a stat about all 4 Big 12 teams from Texas winning on the same day, but have the 4 Texas teams ever won Big 12 games on the same day? It might happen today.

At least Nebraska and Oklahoma already lost. That was Nebraska's first homecoming loss in 37 years!

Don't think A&M will keep up their end of the deal :D

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
10-08-2005, 11:27 PM
That was Nebraska's first homecoming loss in 37 years!
yea the coach at tech (leach) is quoted after the game that "when nebraska last lost on homecoming, moses was in high school"

TheProphet
10-09-2005, 12:22 AM
yeah aggy got thrashed in the worst big 12 south display i have ever seen. thank god we have baylor...

lonny23
10-09-2005, 07:23 PM
yea the coach at tech (leach) is quoted after the game that "when nebraska last lost on homecoming, moses was in high school"
I like Leach. He has good quotes, but doesn't look like the type to be quotable.

farmerfan
10-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I like Leach. He has good quotes, but doesn't look like the type to be quotable.

Leach is awesome, he had a gem of a quote this week before the Nebraska game, about Tommy Lee and the Nebraska band. Also during the game the announcers were talking about how Tech defensive cordinator Lyle Setenich loves to go fishing, and they asked Coach Setenich if he ever takes Leach fishing with him, and Leach's comment was the only way I would go fishing was with a stick of dynamite. When I heard that I immidately thought of Jimbo and Ned from Southpark.